𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 || seongsang

By hwadrvg

[Completed] A promise, A protection. Promising is easy, Fighting up with it is harder. At the end of the day... More

➣ 01 :: 𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘌𝘌𝘗
➣ 02 :: 𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙉𝘼 𝙂𝙊 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆
➣ 03 :: 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎
➣ 04 :: 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧
➣ 05 :: 𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘋 𝘖𝘜𝘛
➣ 06 :: 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙋 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙎
➣ 07 :: 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘐𝘛 𝘎𝘖𝘌𝘚
➣ 08 :: 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘿
➣ 09 :: 𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛
➣ 10 :: 𝙒𝙄𝘿𝙀 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙀
➣ 11 :: 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘔𝘌
➣ 12 :: 𝙒𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙉
➣ 13 :: 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘋𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘚
➣ 14 :: 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙄𝙏 𝙂𝙊
➣ 15 :: 𝘖𝘜𝘛 𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘋
➣ 16 :: 𝘾𝘼𝙉'𝙏 𝙃𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙐𝙎
➣ 17 :: 𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘐'𝘔 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘌
➣ 18 :: 𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎
➣ 19 :: 𝘓𝘖𝘊𝘒𝘌𝘋 𝘈𝘞𝘈𝘠
➣ 20 :: 𝙇𝙐𝙎𝙃 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀
➣ 21 :: 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘚
➣ 22 :: 𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉
➣ 23 :: 𝘈𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙
➣ 24 :: 𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙉
➣ 25 :: 𝘔𝘐𝘙𝘙𝘖𝘙𝘚
➣ 26 :: 𝙋𝙊𝙆𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀
➣ 27 :: 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘋 𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘚
➣ 28 :: 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙉
➣ 29 :: 𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘌𝘕 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛
➣ 30 :: 𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙊𝙂𝙀𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍
➣ 31 :: 𝘔𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘐𝘛 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛
NEW BOOK!!!
➣ 32 :: 𝙉𝙊 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂
➣ 33 :: 𝘓𝘐𝘗𝘚 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘔𝘖𝘝𝘐𝘕𝘎
➣ 34 :: 𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏
➣ 35 :: 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘏𝘌𝘕𝘋
➣ 36 :: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙎
➣ 37 :: 𝘚𝘈𝘍𝘌 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘚𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘋
➣ 39 :: 𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎
➣ 40 :: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙇𝙀
➣ 41 :: 𝘖𝘊𝘌𝘈𝘕 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘚
➣ 42 :: 𝙏𝙊 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐
➣ 43 :: 𝘈 𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋𝘚
➣ 44 :: 𝙉𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙂𝙀𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐
➣ 45 :: 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘎, 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘋, 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘍𝘙𝘌𝘌
➣ 46 :: 𝘼 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘿

➣ 38 :: 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙏𝙊𝙐𝘾𝙃

979 67 10
By hwadrvg

"I'm late for work. I promised to sign the papers." Seonghwa facepalmed himself, "I should get going, it's going to be late. I need to sign those papers first." seonghwa got hold of his jacket and stood up, walking towards the bathroom door, only to hear the door being locked from outside. "Hey!" Seonghwa said confused, "who locked the door?! I'm in the bathroom!" seonghwa sighed, after a few seconds, he let out a chuckle and an adorable laugh crept up in the corner of his lips. "is it you?" he asked while smiling.

yeosang, on the other hand, didn't know what to do nor what this meant, at all. he didn't want seonghwa to leave but he knew the boy had to leave and go for work eventually, he thought maybe they needed to talk after what happened hours ago. "why have you locked me up in here? you wouldn't want me fired from my own company." seonghwa said while smiling, leaning his head against the door.

yeosang huffed. God, what am I doing...? no! he deserves it! He pouted and curled up his toes in order to reassure himself that locking seonghwa in the bathroom is a good idea, maybe today the boy didn't have to go to work and maybe, just maybe, spend some time with him. "Are you going to open the door?" Seonghwa let out another chuckle as he heard the boy huff.

"hey, yeosang!" Nancy entered their room and yeosang flinched, "oh, sorry, did I scare you?"

"oh, n-no, you didn't" yeosang side-eyed the door and stood in his tracks.

"where is my brother? I want to talk to him."

yeosang's heartbeat increased. god, I wish he makes no noise. if she finds out that I have locked him up in the bathroom, I'll be insulted. yeosang internally screamed, "Uh....I....don't know? I think he left for work already."

so he locked me up because he didn't want me to go work. seonghwa smirked as he eavesdropped the conversation.

"oh, really? He usually takes his car though..." Nancy tilted her head, making yeosang almost sweat. "Well, okay, then, I'll wait until he comes back." Nancy turned around and closed the door after herself. Yeosang walks towards the door and opened it, peeking to see if no one was there, then he closed it and looked at the bathroom door, then he turned his head and walked towards his room, closing the door.

"god, why have I even locked him up?!" Yeosang bit his bottom lip, "this is so weird. And embarrassing and makes no sense!" He sighed, "what am I gonna do? What am I gonna tell him? That I locked him up because I didn't want him to leave?! I'll seem desperate. what if he— no, he won't ask. I won't let him out till evening, then I'll say it wasn't me who-"

"-that locked me up?" yeosang stopped talking and turned his head towards the voice, seeing seonghwa behind him with a smile. yeosang got terrified for a second, he thought he had locked him up. without saying anything, he walked out of the room and seonghwa followed after him, seeing yeosang cutely open the bathroom door, then glaring at seonghwa, then back at the inside of the bathroom, then back at seonghwa.

seonghwa let out a chuckle as he approached the younger, "thanks for locking me up, though, it wasn't so hard getting out of there."

"how did you- get.... out?" yeosang tilted his head and looked at seonghwa nervously, then back at the key in his hand, wondering if seonghwa had stolen the key. what if he's a ghost? or what if I forgot to lock the door? what if-

"I used a second key in the bathroom drawer." seonghwa shrugged with a light chuckle.

"wh- there was a second key in the bathroom? I mean.. it's absurd and stupid! how can there be another key in the bathroom? What if I had left the key and never opened the door? or what if I had walked out of the room and never opened it again? what if-" seonghwa pulled him by his waist and hugged him, making him widen his eyes and shut up.

"shhhhh" he had one of his hands on his waist, the other on his back, pulling him closer. "you ask too much." he whispered making yeosang shiver. he smiled as he held the smaller in his hands, appreciating every second of hugging him. it was silence for a few seconds, "i love you" seonghwa smiled and closed his eyes when yeosang dropped the key that was in his hand, clearly not having waited for his next words. "i love you" repeated seonghwa, whispering it this time.

yeosang didn't believe what he was hearing. was this a fantasy? were those words not real? but his questions were soon answered when seonghwa repeated again, "i love you, yeosang." The lines of yeosang's mouth slowly crept into a smile, he moved up his arms and wrapped them around the older's back, hugging him back.

Seonghwa smiled, he opened his eyes and pulled away, holding him close, faces only inches apart as yeosang looked back at him, seonghwa looked directly into his soul. "I love you." he repeated it with a smile. yeosang looked at him with shock in his eyes, he lowered his head, but seonghwa held his chin and lifted his head, forcing him to look into his eyes. He looked at his lips for a few seconds, he started leaning in.

before their lips could touch, yeosang shifted a little, lowering his eyes. Seonghwa still held his chin, as he smiled at him, he was clearly shy. he pulled him to himself and hugged him again, making yeosang bite his bottom lip.

he tried shifting and pulling away, but seonghwa held him tighter. The hand on his waist and the other on his back, preventing him from pulling away. he kept shifting, but seonghwa would pull him to himself closer by his waist. The curve of yeosang's lips crept into a smile. when suddenly, thousands of flashbacks went back through his mind, as his smile quickly faded.

you'll never be my husband! never! and I'll never see you as my husband!

you're not my husband! and I promise, that I'll never touch you! Never!

you are so lewd, and pathetic!

yeosang shifted and this time, he pulled away from the hug to look into seonghwa's eyes, seonghwa looked at him confused, as his arms wrapped around his waist loosely. "you told me that I'll never be your husband." yeosang's eyes started to get teary as seonghwa looked at him concerned, "I promise I'll never touch you again, you said." tears were welling up in his eyes, as seonghwa pulled him close by his waist.

"that was in the past." seonghwa said, yeosang shook his head. "that time was different, we didn't even know each other."

"you promised." yeosang lowered his eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek, making seonghwa frown.

seonghwa pulled him closer by his waist, "I promise you, I'll change. Ever since I met you, I've changed. the old seonghwa is gone, and comes a new one. I will be the man that for a single strand of your hair, I'll burn the whole world if it's required. I promise you I'll give you nothing but happiness. I did mistakes, I was an asshole and never trusted you. but I, park seonghwa, promise will do everything in order to make you the happiest person alive." he moved his hand up and cupped yeosang's cheek, then lifting his chin, making him look into his eyes.

he wiped away the tears with his thumb, then he lowered his thumb, tracing it over yeosang's bottom lip. he then leaned in, pressing his lips against his softly while he moved his hand up and cupped his jaw.

yeosang closed his eyes and let himself go completely, as he saw the sincerity in the elder's eyes. a part of him didn't think that was possible, but the other part of him wanted to trust seonghwa. he wrapped his arms around seonghwa's waist loosely, as the older pulled him closer.

they stayed like that in the middle of the room for a minute, or longer. seonghwa moved his hand up and and put his hand on the hem of yeosang's shirt, pulling it up. Nothing seemed to wrong, until.....

"oh my god! I'm sorry!" The door opened and Nancy covered her eyes and lowered his head.

the two pulled away rapidly, as seonghwa looked at Nancy with a whole thanks-for-ruining-the-best-moment-in-my-life look.

"maybe you should knock next time then." Seonghwa rolled his eyes and fixed his jacket, looking directly into her eyes.

"I didn't know my dear brother was making out with his husband in the middle of the room!" Nancy put her hand on his mouth, yeosang blushed and looked away. "I thought you were at work already! what are you doing here?"

seonghwa turned his head and glared at yeosang, who glared back at him and quickly looked away, not wanting to be caught. "Why don't you ask sangie?" Seonghwa smirked when yeosang's head shot up and looked at seonghwa dead in the eyes, he wanted to go and wipe that stupid smirk off his face. Nancy turned her head and looked at him, waiting for him to speak.

"uh... he had locked himself up in the bathroom and, I didn't know where... the key was." yeosang looked away, hoping that his lie could work. But of course, everything has to go against yeosang's wish in this damn world.

"Key." Nancy hummed "well, let's pretend that there was never a second key in the bathroom drawer." She smirked and turned around, walking out and closing the door.

yeosang raised his head and saw seonghwa smirking at him, "your lie was a pretty good one." he winked and walked towards him, "I'm going to have to sign some papers. so please don't lock me up, it isn't much appreciated." yeosang bit on his bottom lip, as seonghwa quickly pecked his lips, "bye baby" he turned around and walked out of the room.

yeosang, a completely frozen statue, standing in the middle of the room with big eyes. he didn't even have time to process what was happening, what made seonghwa change like that? did he find out about his promise? he didn't want to think about anything, what mattered right now was maybe this marriage wasn't as bad as he thought.

"uncle sehun and miss seulgi aren't here, they are not going to come back tomorrow either. but hwa's gonna be back for dinner, so I better make him food." he smiled as he scurried downstairs, excited to see seonghwa react to his cooking skills.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

seongsang nation... are you alive?? we won today!! :,))

· · ──────·本·──────· ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 478 44
𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘐 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦. 𝘐...
152K 10.4K 36
[completed] Seonghwa is living a perfect but predetermined life until he meets Yeosang, who is everything Seonghwa isn't; careless, unpredictable and...
139K 8.1K 54
- ❝for you, my star.❞ IN WHICH A SIMPLE VILLAGE GIRL IS FACED WITH AN OPPORTUNITY THAT SHE CAN'T LET GO OF, AND WITH THAT OPPORTUNITY COMES WONDROUS...
2.3K 156 14
An emotionally unavailable high school slut, a trust fund baby turned delinquent, and a virgin farmer's boy all find themselves caught in a love tria...