The Marauder's Heir (Harry Po...

By animerocker646

What if Harry had been born a girl? What if she was raised by her Godfather and Remus instead? Would the wiza... More

The Marauder's Heir (Harry Potter FF)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 65

4.2K 156 10
By animerocker646

Here is the next chapter. =) Only a few more chapters left. Enjoy. 

Chapter 65

Runes

Harri and Voldemort were having a stand off. Neither of them wanted to make the first move. She wasn’t giving him any openings. “From what my pawn told me before her unfortunate demise was that you had a mate. I plan on killing him first after I finish you off,” he said with a sadistic curl of his lips. It was obvious that he had no idea which person her mate was...there were only a handful of people outside and Voldemort was planning to killing them all.

Harri wasn’t going to let that happen. So, she sent the first curse out. It was a simple cutting hex, but it started their battle without a problem. Tom seemed to like that she took the initiative. Voldemort fired curses of all colors and unforgivable at her. She avoided the killing curse twice and the cruciatus at least four times and felt like swearing. This battle was getting a little too dangerous, so she levitated a bench and threw it at him. 

He didn’t expect it, but he blasted the bench into splitters and then sent the small shards of wood at her. Harri transfigured them into water, redirected it back at Voldemort and turned it into ice shards.

The two ended up having a transfiguration war. No matter what one of them would do, the other would counter it. Harri had managed to create man eating butterflies, which Tom didn’t expect. No matter what he did to attack her she would counter it. “Give up, Tom. You can’t beat me!” she shouted he snarled and sent another curse at her, which she dodged expertly.

Eventually someone else’s spell collided violently with theirs’, causing an explosion. Harri was blown backwards, hitting the ground hard and rolled into a wall, hurting her back. She felt someone grab her and pull her from the crossfire while the dust settled. She was met with the astonished stares of Lily and Severus.

“What do you two think your doing out here?” Harri asked, nearly hissing at the two of them. Her back was killing her and she really didn’t really have the time to watch both of them.

“We got you out of the line of fire, didn’t we?” Lily replied, hands on her hips, obviously agitated.

“You two need to get out of here, it’s too dangerous,” Harri said, sitting up and winced. Her back was definitely bruised.

“Which one of you thought it would be a good idea to send that curse into those transfiguration spells?” the blonde questioned quietly and Severus raised his hand tentatively. Harri sighed. If Severus felt the need to intervene on her behalf things were going to get messy. Voldemort couldn’t know that he had any humanity in him, it could get the future potions master killed.

“I had no idea that He was going to be here. I was going to warn you about a raid...” Severus replied, face ashen. He looked like he was going pass out. Harri put a calming hand on his shoulder. Harri felt touched, knowing that Severus was willing to go against his Voldemort to protect her and Lily. Lily was just staring at her looking appalled. The red head obviously didn’t know how powerful Harri really was.

“I knew there was good in you, Sev,” the blonde told him with a smile. He blinked a few times and then blushed. She had to get back into the fight, Tom had recovered and was blowing things up.

“Come out, you little brat. Whoever helped you before is going to die a painful death,” he threatened.

“Oh stuff it, Tom. You can’t beat me! And, if Alya told you anything you’ve never been able to!” Harri shouted back and something near by exploded, getting dirt on the three of them.

“How do you plan on getting out of this alive? You’re only angering him further!” Severus whispered and Harri knew there was only one thing she could do. She discretely pulled out her wand and stunned both Severus and Lily. She couldn’t let them get involved with this fight.

“I’ll kill your mate next!” he snarled and the blonde rolled her eyes. She was going to have to start using her more powerful runes. She quickly pulled her jacket off and exposed quite a few runes that had been drawn on her arms. She also had quiet a few pieces of jewelry on her person.

She sent a quick curse at the self proclaimed dark lord and stood up while he blocked the attack. 

“And how do you plan on finding out who my mate is?” Harri questioned, waiting for another attack.

“Oh, dear girl, I’m not going to have to. You are going to be the one to kill your mate and then I’m going to watch you despair and beg for death,” he told her lazily and Harri’s eyes widened at the realization of what he was going to do. 

“Imperio!” Harri felt the unforgivable curse hit her and try to take control of her mind. This curse she was very familiar with, the fake Mad Eye Moody had used her as an example of how to fight the curse in her fourth year. No one had been able to take control of her since then. 

The curse had barely, if any, effect on her. She could hear him trying to command her to kill George. She could feel the whispers of temptation graze her mind, but that was it. She was in full control of herself. She was facing James and George, her back to Voldemort. The two looked petrified.

Harri let herself raise her wand and winked at George, who sagged with relief. She quickly pivoted on her heel and sent a powerful blasting hex at Voldemort. He wasn’t expecting it, he managed to block it, but was blasted back slightly.

“What are you?” he hissed and sent more imperius curses at her. He was able to control anyone, what made this girl different? What would it take to make her his?

“You can’t control me!” She snapped and his red eyes narrowed. He was assessing the situation. They were nearly at a stalemate. He had never had this problem. He was usually in control of the battle, not fighting for dominance. This girl was a problem and she needed to be dealt with. 

Harri on the other hand, didn’t feel confident, but she felt comfortable. The blonde had spent most of her childhood fighting him, getting captured by him and then finishing him. She wouldn’t be able to kill him here, he still had six horcruxes, but she needed to get him out of the picture long enough for everyone to get away. 

Harri had her wand trained on Voldemort, a cold expression on her face. She wasn’t going to let him win. She needed her future family safe and she was going to win even if it killed her.

Suddenly, a loud bang echoed around the area. Harri was expecting more trouble, but she looked up momentarily to see silver light pouring in through the sky. As the light got closer she recognized them, they were eight different patronuses. Two large dogs, two wolves, an otter, a rabbit, a panther and a badger. Her family had finally found her. She just had to finish this battle and everything would be over.

The seven of the animals charged at Voldemort, blinding him long enough for one of the dogs to pull her aside. She recognized it as Sirius’ patronus. It sat down in front of her and spoke to her quietly. “Bambi, don’t do anything to disrupt the portal above you. This is our only chance to get you back,” Sirius’ animagus told her and she nodded.

“Alright, just hurry up. I don’t know how much longer I can hold Tom off,” she warned.

There was still the problem of Voldemort, who was throwing killing curses off left and right, obviously the only solution he had for this situation was to kill everyone. He hadn’t hit anyone yet, but that didn’t mean that he wouldn’t soon. That’s when he noticed the time portal. He didn’t know what it was, but it seemed important to the girl, so he was going to destroy it. Harri wasn’t going to let her family die.

That’s when she got a wicked idea, that might get them trapped in the past. It could possibly disrupt the portal, but she was going to do it anyway. She pulled off one of her earrings and changed the marking slightly. She had come across this rune when she was looking for the one that would let her communicate with her family.

She saw Voldemort mouthing the killing curse towards the portal, but she was faster. She threw the earring at him. It exploded on contact and blasted him backwards, his spell fizzled out, never reaching the portal. He looked shocked and glared at her.

He raised his wand to retaliate, but nothing happened. The runes she had found temporarily cancels a person’s magic. It was outlawed centuries ago, but the Potter’s book of runes still had it and she learned it anyway. Illegal runes are just asking to be learned.

Harri then followed up by quickly charming a rock into a portkey and lobbing it at dear old Tom, who was shocked that his magic wasn’t working for him. The rock smacked him on the head and seconds later he was gone. 

Harri sighed, wiping the sweat from her brow. There was dust and debris everywhere. She saw that George and James were alright. Harri motioned for George to come over. James didn’t even seem to notice that he had left, he was too busy trying to wake Remus and Sirius up. 

There was dust everywhere, she doubted that many people had even seen the end of the battle. There were one too many explosions that took place.

“Time to go?” he asked and Harri nodded. They turned towards the portal.

“George, we have to leave,” Harri said and he looked giddy, but when they looked up to the portal it was wavering.

“Shit,” she muttered. There was a good chance that they might not get home after all, but she knew that she had taken a chance on that last rune. At least she had gotten everyone out safely.

“Is it going to work?” George questioned, blue eyes worried.

“If it evens out we quickly tie all loose ends up here and then go through. If it closes, we leave and make a new life for ourselves. We’ll be alright as long as we keep level heads,” Harri replied, taking his hand and giving it tight squeeze.

Cliffhanger, I know, it's going to end soon though. XD

Thanks for the comments. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

~Animerocker

PS
I don't own Harry Potter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 250 22
Using a prompt found on Tumblr/Pinterest What if Harry was raised by Remus and Sirius?
1.6K 55 11
In which the boy who lived becomes infatuated with the intriguing Veronica Black. A girl that leaves you wishing for more, enchanting in every way, ...
4.1K 193 13
The story revolves around Nora, also known as Harriet Elizabeth Potter, a girl from a universe where fictional characters like Harry Potter, Doctor W...
185 30 22
We all perfectly know the magic story about the "boy who lived". We all love this magical world and its unique characters. We all rejoiced at their v...