BEING A TEEN SERIES: THAT GUY

By TheOfficialSemiloore

BEING A TEEN SERIES: THAT GUY (BOOK 1) Every single teenage girl fantasizes. And most times they fantasize ab... More

Author's Note.
° CAST°
° B. A. T. SERIES °
° 1 °
° 2 °
° 3 °
° 4 °
° 5 °
° 6 °
° 7 °
° 8 °
° 9 °
° 10 °
Not an update
Nigeria Readers Choice.
° 11 °
° 12 °
° 13 °
° 14 °
° 15 °
° 16 °
° 17 °
° 18 °
°19 °
° 20 °
Apologies
° 21 °
° 22 °
° 23 °
° 24 °
° 25 °
° 26 °
° 27 °
° 28 °
° 30 °
° 31 °
° 32 °
° 33 °
Epilogue
BOOK 2
AWARD

° 29 °

2.3K 670 144
By TheOfficialSemiloore

------------------

" UNEDITED "

CONVERSE HIGH BY BTS
-----------------------------------

The school went tensed when the JAMB results came out. The school was the one who checked its students results for them.

So when the school announced that no one scored less than 200, everyone went into a frenzy. What's was more, the highest in the South West region came from our school.

Phil had 341 in JAMB. The score was jaw dropping. The school released their results and the SSS3 students went into frenzy. It was their first exam and they seemed to have aced it.

I walked to Phil's class to congratulate him. I wondered what he was going to ask for. A thought ran through my mind and I turned red immediately. I mentally slapped himself for thinking like that.

Kiss kor.

"Seniors please can I enter?" I asked slowly and I felt my cheeks heat up as almost everyone turned to me.

"Who be that?" Someone asked.

"Na Phil babe" someone else as replied as I turned red.

"Enter jare"

I hid my head as I walked towards Phil. I quickly sat down.

"Why are you hiding your face?" Phil asked laughing.

"Congratulations" I replied raising my head and smiling.

"Yeah, I had over 300" he said grinning.

"What do you want I asked?" I asked.

Phil turned and stared at me. I instantly felt uncomfortable.

Was there something on my face?

"You'll give me anything I ask?" Phil asked his voice dangerously low.

I swallowed my saliva and nodded even though I had bad feelings about it.

"Can I kiss you?" Phil asked.

I froze immediately stunned. He had really asked. I contemplated on what to do before nodding my head.

"Really?" Phil asked.

I nodded my head as Phil started to angle his head closer. I closed my eyes and tried to wait to his lips to meet mine.

Phil suddenly spanked my forehead and I opened my eyes to see an amused expression on his face. I blinked and looked around.

"Why are you closing your eyes? Don't tell me you were imagining again?" Phil asked as I lowered my head in embarrassment.

Just how much did I want him to kiss me for me to daydream about it? Ever since Dann had kissed Fefe, I didn't know why I just wanted his lips on mine. Plus the fact that Fefe said Dann tasted like sweets. I had been curious about what Phil tasted like too.

"E, so you were really imagining. Tell me what were imagining about?" Phil asked and I instantly turned red.

"No need, I'm so embarrassed" I cooed as Phil laughed a little.

"So I don't really have something to ask. So just sing me a song. I'm carving to hear you sing" Phil said as I turned tomato.

"A song?" I asked.

"Yeah" Phil nodded.

"Do you have a particular song you want me to sing?" I asked.

"Nah. What's your best song?" Phil asked.

I shook my head "I don't have a particular song I like. I like different songs, as long as its interesting sha" I replied.

"Nigerian?" Phil asked.

"I like Simi's songs" I replied.

"Sing me any of Simi's songs then" Phil said as he placed his head on the table.

"Hmmm... I'll sing I dun Care" I said and Phil nodded.

I took a deep breath as I started singing.

I call you baby,
Some people don't know I call you baby,
Hmmm, they say I'm crazy
No be my fault you drive me crazy, oh naa.

I didn't even realize everyone had turned to me. I was tapping the table slowly as a rhythm as I stared at Phil.

I gat know say am feeling you,
I go follow you as you take follow me,
And they gat know say na me and you,
I wanna show you off sholewa follow me.

I nor be shy guy oh no,
You are the one I like,
And anybody wey mind o,
Wetin them they find.

I liked singing because it showed another part of me. Whenever I sang I felt like the singer him or herself. I felt great whenever I sang. I enjoyed singing and now I was totally enjoying myself. More so, I was singing for someone I liked.

E get as e dey do me,
I carry your matter for my head, for my head oo,
Wo ni mo be o, wo ni mo be o,
But I don't care, I don't care o,
E wo ni mo fe, e wo ni mo fe o,
So I don't care, I don't care o.

By the time I finished singing, I looked around and saw everyone staring at me. Even some students were leaning on the window stand. I bit my lower lip as I tried to apologise.

"I'm so...... " I started but was cut off by the standing ovation they gave me. They were clapping and shouting. I couldn't hold the smile tugging at the sides of my mouth. I turned to Phil to see his reaction but all he wore was an amused smile as he looked at me lazily.

"Girl, you are damn good"

"I was totally blown away"

"You should get signed, your voice would be a blessing to this industry"

"That was one hell of a song"

"I swear I almost thought it was Simi who was singing"

"She's good"

"Hell yeah"

"Whoa! I'm still shocked yunno"

I turned to Phil as I stared at him. I was waiting for him to praise me but he stared back and didn't say anything. I tore my eyes away after a while and coughed.

"How was the present?" I asked.

"I liked it" Phil replied.

"I want to hear you sing everyday" Phil added as my lips parted slightly in surprise.

"You have a nice voice" Phil said again and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked pouting.

"Hmmmm" Phil replied nodding his head as he looked at his classmates. Some of them were still talking about her.

"Next, I'll take you somewhere else to sing for me alone. Why are they fussing so much about it?" Phil asked with a pout as I giggled.

"Is that funny?" He asked.

I shook my head "No, you sounded like a child you got his candy shared into two" I replied.

"Of course, my candy got shared into two. I asked you to sing for me but you ended up singing for everybody" Phil replied as I wanted to laugh.

He was so cute. This side of him wasn't new at all, I saw it lot back then. He was still selfish.

"That's been selfish" I said trying to use a smile to mask my expression.

"Why can't be selfish?" Phil asked.

I looked at him startled. I blinked my eyes rapidly as I forced out an awkward laughter.

"Besides I'm not that selfish. I just don't like sharing things that are mine" Phil added.

---------------------------

MADDDD...... I JUST DON'T LIKE SHARING THINGS THAT ARE MINE.....

PHIL HAS CRAZE TOO WAHALI.....

I WISH I HAD VOICE OO..... I WISH OO.... BUT NO I DONT.....

GOD GIVE ME VOICE..... LMAO...

SEMILOORE™

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.8K 66
"Even if I tried, I could never forget you." Being in your final year of high school, you rapidly get sucked into the life of six older guys that at...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.3M 324K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
9.5M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
141 1 13
Hell. That's what his first year of high school was like. Not because he couldn't make friends, or didn't get the classes he wanted. No. It all start...