The Four Magic Louds

By Ch276Zj

After learning how her family treated Lincoln after Lynn accused him of being badluck, Rita sends Lincoln, Le... More

Info
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch.9
Ch.10
❤️Lincoln's Future Lovers❤️
💛Leni's Future Lovers💛
🖤Lucy's Future Lovers🖤
Ch.11
Relics
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
The Tagging
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Future Yaoi Loudhouse Fanfics
Who is this?
Ch.27
Note
Ch. 28

A Letter To Set The Record Straight

1.9K 23 24
By Ch276Zj

Dear Readers,

I enjoy that you all love this book and are still reading it. But....

It seems like some of you decided to tell me what I should do for MY story. I know that most of you hate who Lincoln is going to date, but let me remind you that the decision to change who he loves is not yours...it's mine. So let me get the record straight...

I WILL NOT CHANGE WHO HE IS GOING TO LOVE!!!

If you have a problem with it...then go read one of the other Loud House books that I have instead of telling me that I should have him love a girl. You can't make me change anything just because you have an issue with it so....

Keep your comments about it to your self and stop telling me that I should change it. Because it's not happening.

With best regards, The Author 

PS: I love that all of you are taking the time to read this. And will update soon...

BYE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 55 13
Nothing hurts more than feeling like an outcast in your own family, as the Louds let their silly superstitious beliefs cloud their judgment, bonds be...
23K 284 19
In this story, Lincoln has to deal with a lot of crazy events, like family arguements, gang wars, and tragic losses. How will it end? Keep reading to...
2.7K 55 23
After quitting her job, Luna and her son move back in with Luna's parents and sisters I don't own The Loud House or its characters After the previo...
3.8K 14 17
In the story, Luna is the oldest of the loud siblings and leaves to pursue her career in music, but after a visit to a club, becomes up pregnant and...