โ› ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœ | ๐–‘๐–†...

By Siya_Stark3000

There are nine realms in time which run parallel to earth!With different time zones,species,surroundings but... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
ONCE UPON A TIME...
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHARACTER CASTING
CHARACTER CASTING
CHARACTER CASTING

CHAPTER 27

405 24 0
By Siya_Stark3000

********

You do not cross my mind.. You live in it....

*******

HER POV....

I was just gonna leave when a call rang on the official line. To distract myself I took the phone. "Siya speaking." I answered. "Again too cold Mia Regina?" he asked in that deep husky voice that sends shiver down my spine. A small smile instantly graced my face. As he was online everyone can see his green eyes and red lips smirking hiding in that black royal mask. His stuble made him look more appealing." Is it Prince Anirudh? Wow. How do you do your highness?" Aarush mocked. Aarush considered him as his role model. He was younger than ram just some months but ram's charachter and his ruling was inspirational for not only Aarush but all the young princes. And the same with ice princess. But as you know my king never payed attention to anyone than me. He can see whole assembly sitting there. "I am doing fine Aarush now please give me side as I have more pressing matters than merely greeting people." he said curtly in his cold business voice with no emotions.

"Of course your highness." seeing his no nonsense mood Aarush slide back to his seat politely. Than I stood up and stepped towards the screen. And we all heard his breath hitched. "What are you wearing Mon amore." now my confidence was shattered. If he was gonna scold me than I will definitely cry in front of all. He saw the emotions swirling in my eyes and flicked his wrist. My clothes were changed in something like this....

It was gorgeous. Everyone gasped. Today everyone saw the power and magic of THE KING!! Miles away he changed my clothes with just flick of his fingers. "Aren't you looking gorgeous and ravishing Amore mio?" he asked. And I sniffed softly. Then I smiled at him. "Hmm... Stuble looks good on you Mon Rex ." I said. He chuckled.

"Well.. Well.. Well.. Aren't you taken with someone my king?" Aarush said. "When two powerful elders are talking with their nosy... Younger non powerful people don't put their nosy in their matter! Didn't Maan daddy taught you?" Anirudh taunted. Dad growled. "Ram! Enough. Don't drag dad into it!" I said sharply. He nodded. "Bad day love?" he asked. I pouted and nodded. "Did you ate breakfast?" he asked. I shook my head. "Did you ate lunch?" he again asked. I shook my head. He then slamed his palm on his desk.

I flinched "I thought you are gonna take care of her Maan daddy! She has not eaten whole day! Before last night she did not eat anything for two days! We know about her stomach problem! She doesn't feel hungry.. But we have to feed her! I thought you were taking care of her Maan daddy! "he lashed out. Dad looked at me with clenched teeth." Leave it Ram. Leave it! Please... I am not in mood today! Already I had enough!" I said." Did he scold you pretty baby? "he asked. I sighed." Did he? "he asked again. I shook my head. He breathed out. Everything was silent for a moment.

" I know you are in pretty crap mood. Look little love.. I send you some food.. (And a maid came with tray as I am seated on throne) choco chip pancackes, cheesecakes, chocolate milkshake and cookies! Let's talk while you eat love and then go to sleep. Yeah?" he asked. And I nodded happily. And every one was seeing this. I started eating with gusto. Bless my sweet tooth!

" Now do you read what I told you?" he asked. I nodded." But after the fairytale ending I don't get anything further that is important! "I whined. He chuckled." You are adorable little baby. Now I will send you another parts that you need to understand okay? "he asked. I nooded." And what about rule? "I asked." I heard your emotions love. I will not interfere. The progress is good. Here everything is alright that I updated to you. Now we will be ready to fight once you finish reading what I want you to at right time. Today just sleep and dream my love dream..." he said emphasizing dream. I didn't get it but okay... I nodded.

" How are you doing there amore? "I asked." Fine... Well I found some photos of ours... Do you want me to send you? "he asked. I nodded. And he smiled and send some of photos of us together...

They were gorgeous!! I giggled and bounced seeing them. He laughed lightly seeing me." Wanna see a memory of mine love? "he asked. I nodded vigorously. All others were also excited. Because it was very rare to see memory of a royal and that too king!

A little girl was seen running around with a teddy in her hands

Jumping around the castle walls. She was gorgeous... Or the fact that he made her more gorgeous in his memories...

A little boy older than her was chasing her with the football.

"Stop right there little rose otherwise I am gonna punish you once I get you." boy said. "Catch me ram. Catch me." she said and giggled. She dashed into a room which was magnificent and jumped on the bed. The boy dropped the football and climbed the bed. He hovered above her tiny body. "Rosy.. You are very bad girl. I am not gonna give you cookies." he said.

"But it was fun and you love me ram! You can't stay mad at me!" rose said and pouted. "Nuh... Nuh.. Not gonna happen today." he said. She pouted and kissed his cheek. "Still mad at baby ram?" she asked cutely. Small smile grazed his lips and he nodded. She again kissed his nose, his eyes, his cheecks. "Pretty please..... Baby... Sowwy...." she whined and was about to cry. He looked at her and melted. "What will I do if something happened to you pretty baby? You could have hurt yourself." he chided. "But ram you are always with me. Ram will protect baby?" she asked. "Ram will always protect you and take care of you little rosy. Ram is never gonna leave you alone. Promise." he said and kissed her nose making her giggle."Yay! Now cookies!" she squealed. Ram chuckled and gave her big cookie from beside table. And saw her laugh and giggle in delight. He laughed and said "Now my reward?" he asked. "Baby loves you ram!" she said and kissed corner of his mouth. "Ram loves you too little rosy.... Mia Regina." he said and kissed top of her forehead lovingly in a lingering kiss.

And then he said "close your eyes". She closed her eyes and he put a crown on her head. "I know girls like real jewels but I am sorry Mia Regina at this moment with my saved pocket money I cannot afford gems. So this glass crystal crown I especially made for you. I promise you My queen when I will be older, stronger and responsible king like dad I will give you real crown. More powerful and beautiful then any other queen in the history ! You will be My Queen....Mia Regina! "He said with determination.

She blinked at him. She took his face in her tiny arms and kissed his nose saying " Mio Re....it doesn't matter how expensive or beautiful the crown is! The thing that really matters to me is your promise. You are My king.....I will be by your side in each and every step and decision of your life. I will rule beside you, for you, with you! When you will go to war I will not stay at home waiting for you I will be by your side fighting with you...And after we will win I will proudly stand beside you and boast I am HIS QUEEN...LA SAU REGINA !!!"she said proudly and checked the crown in mirror giving him a smirk.

Today she spoke the words that well trained queen for years could even had not understood just at 5 years age making him proud. After all she was La Sau Regina.......

And when the memory ended I had tears of joy in my eyes. He remembered! And every one was shell shocked. Merry 5 year old child had spoken the words that even all the queens were embrassed to register they can't say. That's why she was the greatest Queen of all for HER KING!My mood was now soring." Wow! You both are cute di. "ashy said." Thnx ashy. "I chuckled.

And then I send him memories of our first kiss. But the people present can only see a photograph memory of us playing in snow!

" I love you ram. "I wishpered in our mind link." I love you too my little rose. "he replied. But that snitch said something to me to me aloud in strong, firm and loud voice of his that all others heard and were very gobsmacked. And his mother looked at me and said lovingly" See.... I thought he cares for you dear... But now I am sure... He loves you more than his life. And as he always says that HE CAN SET THE WORLD ON FIRE BUT NOT LET A FLAME TOUCH HER! HER.. THAT IS YOU MY DEAR!! HIS REGINA! HIS QUEEN!!! "

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID RAM!!

And you will think that what might be that he had spoken.....

" Kissing you is nice....
But rest of you is paradise.... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 30.3K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...
332K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
95.1K 3.9K 78
Top hash tags #1 - fictional character #3- Sizzling #3- celebrity #3- fictional characters #4- couple Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey...
520K 9K 56
***Highest Rank: #3, #5 & #1 in Romance Fiction (09/27/2019), (05/18/2021) & (11/24/2021 - Present), #1 in stephenjames, lovemarriage, siena, czar, m...