Obsession | Jimin [BREAK]

By kjjmb_

✞ ❝Why did we even try when we knew how it would end❞ ➴ Copyright© 2020 Story by 𝐊. (kyliebby_bangtan) Start... More

𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

152 8 17
By kjjmb_

"the heart was made to be broken"

Those were the two most boring days of your life.

Apart for spending a shit-ton of money buying things and carrying your mom's shopping bags, you really did, well, nothing.

The only moments of happiness during those days were when you called Minyoung or Jimin.

You would be on a FaceTime with Jimin for hours, after that you would call Minyoung right away tell her about your chat with Jimin.

At this point, just hearing his name made your smile.

For the whole fifteen hour flight, your spend most of the time rewatching a couple of scenes from a K-Drama that Jimin had made an appearance in.

Ugh, God was really unfair while making humans. You though, seeing his perfect acting.

The main actor was Kim Seokjin, the owner of Jinhit.

You were surprised at how much of a good actor he was, his beautiful structured face displaying perfect emotion.

You legs bounced up and down in excitement as you impatiently waited to get off the plane.

After squishing through the crowd of people, you finally make if off the plane.

You practically run to the exit, Jimin had said he would wait for you there.

Your mom had gone home with your dad, Daniel, so it wasn't a matter.

After dramatically bursting through the doors, you look around for a handsome face, maybe surrounded by fans or his bodyguards.

However, all around you were many people waiting for someone to exit. Many people hugging each other as they reunite.

You waited there for two hours, the people slowly leaving one by one as the person they had waited for came out.

Standing there like a lone doll on a shelf, your shoulders slump down. Maybe he's running a bit late.

Yeah right, two fucking hours late.

Entering your lonely apartment, you throw your purse to the side, pushing the suitcase so it fell on the floor.

Minyoung was on a business trip, leaving you feeling alone.

A feeling that you're used to.

A part of you wished that Jimin would call, maybe saying there was traffic or something. At this point you didn't care if he gave you a fake excuse, you just wanted to hear him say something, to show you that you meant something to him.

But of course, there was no call.

It was as if you never knew him. The Disneyland 'date', the laughing until our face hurted, the hours of FaceTiming, it was as if he was never apart of your life.

And maybe it would have been best like that. 

It had been a week since you got back to Seoul when your phone starting ringing, the caller ID making your heart drop.

Sexy Mochi.

You extend your arm before recoiling it again. 

A week y/n. If he had ever cared about you, he would've called earlier. 

Ignoring the call, you went back to making your fries.

Fries over guys, even Jimin.

After stuffing your face with food, you laid down on your bed, checking your phone for anything.

1 message from Sexy Mochi. An hour ago.

Sexy Mochi:

Y/N, I'm not asking for you to forgive me or anything. I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for everything. And my offer for the job is still open.

Your insides were like a hurricane, emotions swirling together, fighting.

Oh god, where are you when I need you the most.

It was as if there was a string connecting you to him, whenever you tried to escape, you kept being pulled in.

You looked up at the large building, making sure your white blouse was tucked into your pink knee-length pencil skirt.

Walking through the fancy turning door things, you smack your head against the glass, making various pairs of eyes land on yours.

You fumble your way to the reception, you were shocked to see a familiar face.

"Oh my god, y/n!" The Rosé girl and Jennie were there, standing next to two other pretty girls.

"W-wait weren't you at Paris a few days ago?" You ask curiously.

"Oh, well yes. Not putting spotlight on us or anything but we're pretty trained employees, so Jimin let us go to Paris for a couple of days to see the new building."

You nod. "Um... so basically Jimin invited me to be his secretary so yeah." You drift off, not knowing if they already know.

They did seem pretty close to Jimin, you remembered when you once saw Jimin laughing with them back in Paris.

"Ah, yes you can just head right up the elevator. Your office is on the same floor as Jimin. Floor 13."

Before you went, Rosé hands you a landyard with a picture of you that you had submitted, as well as a card to swipe to open some doors.

"The hotel here is pretty similar to the one in Paris so you should be a bit use to it, but if you ever need any help, you can always ask any of us!" Rosé says sweetly.

You step onto one of the elevators, there were already three very attractive men, they reminded you of the trios in K-Dramas that everyone wanted to be friends with.

"Oh hi, you look new here," the guy in the middle said in his chocolate voice. He looked very leader-like. He had a slit his eyebrow, he looked almost like an anime character.

You nod shyly, extending a hand to him which he shakes back.

Damn, all these guys are such eye-candy.

His voice broke you out of your thoughts. "I'm Taeyong, he's Mark and he's Johnny."

"Hey, you can mark me in your heart," Mark gives you a wink, making you go stupid, go crazy.

"what's up?" Johnny gives you a swag peace sign, leaning back a little.

Your dick? 

"The sky," you laugh, glad you didn't say the thing that first came to your mind.

"Damn, I like this girl," Mark says, giving you a bro hug.

Ding, the sound signal that you had reached the floor, saying a quick goodbye to the guys, you step out.

You take a deep breathe in, the attack of cologne in there made you lightheaded.

They smelt hella good.

Coming towards the double wooden door, it hand a fancy golden handed that didn't look like a handle at all, stretching up to the roof. 

The doorhandles together made a shape of two trapeziums sideways.

You opened the door, not reading the gold-encrusted sign on it, flinging the door open.

And well, let's just say you were definitely in the wrong office.

The room stretched large across, it was larger than your future.

There was a long strip of windows, the city view all clear, with two glass doors to the balcony. In the centre of the room was a elegant sofa in front of a glass table.

Everything in the room had a black, white and gold aesthetic.

And sitting on the other side of the room was a lavish wooden desk about 6 feet long, many stationary, paperwork and randoms things sprawled over it.

But then something caught your eye. Actually maybe someone would be a better word.

Every teenage girl or just any woman in general's dream guy. 

Slumped in his thousand dollar chair, still looking very professional, a pair of round spectacles perched on his nose.

Eyegasm.

His blonde hair styled nicely in a whiff, a couple strands overing his eyes lightly. 

A little pout was present on his face as he looked down at the piece of paper, twirling the pen around in his hand.

His head shoots up from the door hitting the wall roughly making you cringe a little. 

"Oh."

Wow, that's all he's got to say? Oh?

"Uh, s-sorry I'll leave," you turn around, ready to run through the doors before his dominate voice broke through the air.

"Stop." 

Ugh, that was so freaking hot. Shut up Y/N!

Like a robot, you turn around, not daring to look at his face or you would end up staring.

"Come here," he motions you to step closer, which you do without knowing.

He tells you to sit down in front of him, the soft, plush chair feeling soft against your skin.

He leans forwards against his desk, his two fingers intertwined.

He stares at you intensely, making you blush.

And the next three words he said made you explode.

"I missed you."

Jimin pouts cutely right after, his thick, cherry lips looking so kissable.

You wanted to yell to yell at him, to pop off and show him how much you didn't care about him.

But you did.

And no matter how he would leave you waiting for him, wanting him. How much he would lead you so close just to push you out again.

You would, over and over again fall for him.

It was like he was using you. He knew how desperate you were for him. 

He used it to his advantage.

You didn't say anything, and he continues to look at you. 

Your eyes drift off to his neck, something was there, just barely visible.

But to you it was clear as day.

A hickey.

A/N:

Y'all next chapter is going to be a rollercoaster. You ain't even readyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shots💜 Mostly fluff😊 and angst😖 All stories are original please dont copy 🤧 P.S. I don't do smuts😶 I update whenever...
59.5K 2K 35
I didn't mean to fall in love but you made it so easy. ------------------- Taehyung x Reader AU Started: February 25, 2018 Ended: April 4, 2018 ©icri...
8.2K 415 36
two people who have lost their love for music finding their way back together. falling in love all over again.. COMPLETED : SEPTEMBER 7 2020 [ jjk x...
68.7K 3.9K 8
❝ Who taught you to pout like that, bunny? ❞ [extended summary inside] [completed] Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.