Flower ๐ŸŒบ {Inarizaki x Reader}

By Michele_Kozume

They end up falling for you. Who will you choose? Who will win your heart? More

Flower ๐ŸŒธ
{Meeting Kita}
{Who are you?ยฟ Part 1}
{Who are you?ยฟ Part 2}
MSBY VS. SCHWEIDE ๐Ÿคฉ
Fangirl? & Twins?!! Part 1โœจ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MIYA TWINS โœจ
Publish
Special ๐Ÿ™
IMPORANT !!!
Twins!?
Hello
Text Messages ๐Ÿ“ฑ (Mostly about Kenma)
Need New Friends ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Discord โœจ

Fangirl? & Twins !?! Part 2โœจ

5.2K 168 127
By Michele_Kozume

(Warning some profanity in this chapter)

Once we were making our way to the shoe locker  I noticed how the girls were glaring at me. They were more girls then yesterday. If looks could kill I'll be 30 feet underground by now. Kita and I headed our separate ways since his locker is somewhere else. I was changing my shoes when someone called me.

"Hey! You with the H/C hair let's talk."

____________________________________

"I have a name."

"Well we could always call you a whore. Since that's what you are."

"Unlike you I don't go around showing my boobs or have a face full of shit."

"Ugh you piece of shit. Your gonna regret that."

"Let's see how good you can fight."

She was ready to slap me when a teacher came by and told us to head to class. I guess you can call that lucky I was ready to fight. I quickly headed to class forgetting about kita and told Chika everything that happens in the shoe lockers how some girls wanted to start a fight with me.

"Y/N do you know why they were going after you?"

"Nope not really. I just hope they will leave me alone."

"Y/N were yo-."

"Alright class get your notebooks ready. We are talking some notes."

"What were you going to say Chika?"

"Don't worry it wasn't that important."

"Alright."

Chika POV

Does she not know about the twins fans?? Does she know them? I'm kinda hungry. Maybe I should buy some ramen noodles later. Hmm should I tell  Y/N about the twins? Naa she'll be fine..probably. She's really pretty so she won't get any enemies. Mhm I should probably ask Y/N if she can make me some food.

Your POV 
Class went on as normal. Just boring since I was able to finish all my work in 20 minutes and couldn't do much but be on my phone on instagram. I got thirsty so I asked my teacher if I could go buy a drink and he let me.

As I was walking to the vending machine I noticed someone there already. I could see his face but he had gray hair. He looked tall and build. I decided to wait and just look at my phone.

(5 minutes later)

It looked like the guys hasn't moved or noticed me yet. I'll should tap his shoulder. The longer I'm here the teacher will probably get mad at me for taking my sweet time. But at the same time I finished my work.

"Excuse me. But can you hurry up or just let me buy my drink?"

"Huh? Ohhh I'm sorry I didn't notice."

"Wait pisshead? Why you dye your hai- wait. Your not atsumu."

I can't believe it pisshead has a twin brother?! Huh?! But he looks more bored then anything. While atsumu is flirty and well loud.

"I'm not. I'm his......well...sadly his twin."

"We're you the one sick?"

"Yes. How do you know? Are you a stalker or something? Or another fangirl?"

"First of all I'm not one of your damm fangirls. Second you should be saying thank you. I told Atsumu to give you the food I made and the medication but I guess not. Third I don't like your brother I'm just his manager not his friend or future lover just a manager helping him and the team."

I quickly deposited the money and got my drink then left. Ughh I can't believe he called me a stalker. He even thought if I was fangirl. More that I was kind enough to give him some medicine and food. I should stop being nice to people if they are just gonna be rude.

Osamu POV

She's definitely beautiful. I honestly thought she was a fangirl or something. I felt bad saying those things to her. Honestly I didn't know that she was the one who made the food. I'm not going to lie but it was one of the best food I have ever tasted or had in my life. Mhm she's interesting too I like her.

Your POV

Classes went alright just same old boring. Ughh I wish I could home and take a nice nap. Maybe watch some Black Butler. But I have to be a good manager and help the team out. I quickly left to change out my shoes before the girls come after me again. I don't want problems. I just want a quiet 3 years here. As I was opening my shoe locker I noticed a pile of letters. By letter I mean love letters. Great more love confessions. Which meant more heart breaks. There was other at least 45 love letters. My bag is going to get more heavy great just great.

I quickly made my way to the teachers lounge since one of my teachers where nice enough to let me use the fridge to put the fruit salad. I quickly got it and left the locker rooms and got ready to do my manager duty's. Lucky the coach's had a fridge and left it there. I quickly went to the gym the fill up water bottles and got the towels ready.
____________________________________

Here's a new chapter!!!!! Yayyyy also I hope you guys are staying safe. While i suffer with medical terminology. But just 4 more days for the Inarizaki game vs Karasuno I'm so excited I got my uniform ready!!! Sorry for any grammar mistakes it's almost 2 am plus I've been writing the other stories too. Have a good y'all or night !!!!! Here's my ios14 took 2 hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...