Our Sweet guardian angel (Cou...

By 17YaoiYandere-Chan

Heya, another gay story. Anyways enjoy the story!😁 More

Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 04
Chapter 05

Chapter 06

2.6K 66 108
By 17YaoiYandere-Chan

???'s Pov

I was walking around my neighberhood, to clear my mind a bit.
Me and my brother got into an intense arguement, that lead to a broken relationship.

Anyways, while I was walking, I saw someone talking with Poland from a distance. But that certain someone is not normal, but looks absolutely angelic, adorable and gorgease. I pulled down my sunglasses down a bit and stalked them for a far, behind random buildings and trees nearby, so that I'm suspected as a creep or a stalker.

I contineud stalking them, until they reached Poland's residants/House. I stayed hiding, until the went inside.

I checked my phone and saw that it is already late. I then returned home and went to my room.

I then sat on my bed and I couldn't stop thinking about that person hanging out with Poland.

Their soft (S/c) skin, Short (H/c) hair that looks fluffy and brushed, Bright (E/c) eyes that could light up the up the whole world in one second and most of all, their kindest smile that can melt everyone's hearts.

I felt myself starting to sanity and now I must make them mine, and mine only. I creepy, wide grin started to form on my lips as I quietly chuckled deeply at myself.

Soon. They. Will. Be. Mine. And mine only....!!!

To be contineud in chapter 07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 2K 188
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
102K 2.2K 27
Jujutsu Kaisen Gojo reader is in the world of FairyTail. Starting at the conclusion of the Phantom Guild Arc what kind of mischief will we see with o...
182K 5.4K 108
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
84.4K 2K 57
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...