MARVELLOUS || T.M.R.

By almondsnmilk

BOOK ONE He was a monster. A marvellous monster. More

MARVELLOUS
•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•
•FOUR•
•FIVE•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
•SEVENTEN•
•EIGHTEEN•
•NINETEEN•
•TWNETY•
•TWENTY ONE•
•TWENTY TWO•
•TWENTY THREE•
•TWENTY FOUR•
•TWENTY FIVE•
•TWENTY SIX•
•TWENTY SEVEN•
•TWENTY EIGHT•
•TWENTY NINE•
•THIRTY•
•THIRTY ONE•
•THIRTY TWO•
•THIRTY THREE•
•THIRTY FOUR•
•THIRTY FIVE•
•THIRTY SIX•
•THIRTY SEVEN•
•THIRTY EIGHT•
•THIRTY NINE•
•FOURTY•
•FOURY ONE•
•FOURY TWO•
•FOURTY THREE•
•FOURTY FOUR•
•FOURTY SIX•
•FOURTY SEVEN•
•FOURTY EIGHT•
•FOURTY NINE•
•FIFTY•
•FIFTY ONE•
•FIFTY TWO•
•FIFTY THREE•
•FIFTY FOUR•
•FIFTY FIVE•
•FIFTY SIX•
•FIFTY SEVEN•
EMPYREAN

•FOURTY FIVE•

4.2K 169 78
By almondsnmilk

Slight use of dark magic and dark nature- warning advice ⚠️

The group all looked at each, eyes bewildered, grins on their lips. Tonight was the night, and no one was hesitant to jump. Conscious pulled out her wand, glancing at the full moon. She could sense her brothers glare from here but that didn't stop her. She looked at Tom, before pointing her wand at him flicking it, casting him in black smoke before he reappeared in all black robes, with a black silk cloak resting on his shoulders. The hood raised over his hair along with a mask of a skull now covering his face. The boys eyes widened, taking in their leaders disguise. Before they had a chance to look further each found themselves covered in smoke, reappearing in the same look at Tom.

"Perfect!" She hummed to herself, before changing herself. Matching everyone in a black cloak but her mask only on her eyes.

"You've our done yourself once again darling." Tom said, taking her hand while gripping his bone white wand in another. "Now, shall we gentlemen?"

"No killing or torturing curses on my guests." Abraxas demanded.

"Don't ruins all the fun Brax!" Zevi whined.

"He is right." Conscious agreed. "No innocent lives, defend yourself and spring your most powerful jinx's and hex's. I trained you all to show off, this is your time."

"If anyone turns up dead tonight I will assure each of you will have acid run through your veins." Tom threatened. "Our goal is to get the Head of Aurours nothing more. Agreed?"

A murmurs of 'Yes my Lord' were heard before , Tom vanished in clouds with Conscious, his shadow soaring up into the clouds, quickly the Knights followed his suit. The all were up into the air before they crashed down into the ceiling of the Malfoy Manor. Screams and cries eradicated from within, music being overturned with people aperating away. Aurors whipping out their wands- startled that what they assumed were Grindelwald men had came crashing in. Each of them landed in the centre, backs facing each other as they stood in a circle, wands pointed right back at the Aurors.

"Those are Grindelwalds men!" A cry was heard.

"Detain them now!" Another yelled. The Aurors were the first to fire a spell, almost hitting Alphard but he easily blocked, casting "Stupefy!" Soon, it was an all out war between two parties, the guest have all cleared out leaving only the Malfoys, thr Knights and Aurors left duelling.

"Expelliarmus!" Conscious shouted, sending two men flying against the wall. Tom
by her side sending wordless jinx's to the men who charged at him. The room lit up, spells flying everywhere, most of the Aurors were knocked out, leaving very few left to fight back.

"Who are you!" The head of Aurors yelled. "You are no men of Grindelwald!"

"We are better." Tom laughed beneath his mask. "Grab him!"And in a blink of an eye, Zevi and Abraxas charged grabbing him knocking him unconscious. Tom extended his hand for the boys to take before appariting back to Conscious home. Zevi tossed the unconscious man onto the floor of the study they were now in, taking off his mask.

"You were after Bartemius Crouch?" Abraxas asked, removing is mask as well.

"Yes." Tom replied, pacing around the man his lips twitched slightly. "Darling is there a place we can speak to our guest?" 

Conscious nodded, walking to her fathers desk opening the draw to grab a small knife pricking her finger before turning to the book case letting her blood drip onto a book, allowing the case to open. She turned, flicking her wand at Bartemius crouch levitating him through the revelled passage.

"Close your mouths before you catch flies." Conscious said. The boys snapped their mouths shut not expecting her to have a secrete torture chamber. "I shall give you all a tour after our chat, for now go down the hall last door on the left is the kitchen and across is the lounge."

"We can help." Avery spoke for the first time tonight. He had been silent most of the night, Tom knew when he recruited him it would take a bit to break him, for a Slytherin he always had a bit of Hufflepuff in him.

"No, I wish to chat with him alone- Zevi please join Conscious and I. The rest of you are dismissed." Tom said, before walking into the entrance with Zevi quickly behind. The rest of the boys all exchanged glances before leaving the study.

Conscious, Tom and Zevi all walked through the door, the shelf closing behind them. It was a narrow hall that lead to a room with dim lights, floor to ceiling covered in gorgeous black marble. Couch's outlined the entire wall, with a single chair placed in the middle. Conscious released the levitation spell, dropping Bartemius onto the chair. Tom instantly flicked his wrist, restraining Bartemius as Tom paced his unconscious body.

"Accio Master Key." Tom castes, instantly a single key flew from Bartemius jacket pocket into Tom's hand. His lips twisted upwards as he held the key, before putting it into his back pocket. "Zevi please remove the spell."

"Yes my Lord." Zevi breathed out, grabbing his own wand; "Enervate." Moments later Bartemius gasped for air, jolting awake. His head spun around, trying to pin point where he was.

"What in merlins name is going on!" Bartemius demanded. "You boy! Release me this instinct!" Tom stared hard at Bartemius, eyes cold as ice but was able to burn holes into his soul.

"Bartemius, is that anyway to talk to your future Lord?" Tom teased as he continued to pace the man. Conscious and Zevi stood a few feet away side by side, not daring to look away.

"Lord?" Questioned Bartemius. "You are nothing more than a mere child! All of you! Release me now before I have you all thrown in Azkaban!"

"Azkaban? My were terrified Bartemius." Tom practically spitting out his name.

He came to a stop right in front of the man, taking his wand as it traced the mans jaw. Bartemius stiffened, inhaling sharply eyes pleading to the two watching.

"You should rot in a cell in Azkaban, no real man would speak to a women especially- my women and of her power. My, i'd start to pray for mercy." Tom continued to toy with him.

Conscious took that as a cue, striding over to the back of the man, looking into Tom's eyes startled slightly. They had turned red again, it was then Horcrux in power right now.

"Conscious darling." Tom hummed, his eyes still focused on Bartemius. "Would you do the honours of tearing apart this pathetic excuse of a life mind?"

In seconds Bartemius felt his mind being torn into pieces. His eyes rolling back into his head as he belted out a scream of horror, his nails digging into the handles of the chair he was hounded to. He begun to seize, flaying in his seat. Memories passing by his eyes to quick to process, the pain was unbearable. He could feel the daggers being jabbed into his head from her legilimency setting a new form of pain throughout his mind. Bartemius tried to set up his barriers to protect the hidden parts of his mind but the more he tried to fight back, his pain intensified if that was even possible. His screams continued to be heard, blood being drawn from the grin of his nails breaking away. Blood trickled down his tips, slowly wanting to give into the feeling of light.

Tom's never once turned away from the struggle of Bartemius, Zevi felt sick to his stomach. He glanced down at his feet not wishing to watch anymore, Zevi had a flare for torture but nothing like this. Unlike Tom who simply watched this man suffer like it was a quidditch game, his lips curled upwards as he crouched watching not only Bartemius suffer but how effortlessly Conscious caused such pain. Not even a raise of a finger, just a simple stare caused such beautiful horror and he wanted it more than ever.

Conscious closed her eyes before stopping, having gathered everything from his birth to this current moment. "I have everything."

Tom raised back to his feet, eyes still never moving Bartemius. He watched the blood from his now broken finger nails drip onto the marble floor. Bartemius now unconscious again from the pain she had caused.

"Zevi again." Tom demanded.

Zevi looked up, looking at Conscious who gave him a small nod of reassurance. He raised his wand again casting; "Enervate." Like the first time, Bartemius jolted back before letting out a cry of pain.

"Please please stop! I have money, lots of it! What is it you want from me!" He begged, his voice raw from the screams. "Forgive me for what I said at the Ball, I never-"

"Crucio!" Tom casted, Bartemius pleads being replace with screams even worse than before.

A mixture of shock, horror and fear was formed on Zevi's face. He had witness Tom give punishments to the boys but never this. He never imagined watching a man slip away from sanity- begging to teens for his life. For the pain to vanish, to be set free. God he was going to be sick. Conscious remind silent and unreadable. It looked as if this didn't even affect her! And Tom- he was enjoying every moment of this.

Tom released the curse once Bartemius fell unconscious again- but Tom quickly awoke him, cursing him again. Bartemius screamed pure pain, legs arms everything shaking relentlessly. His wrists and ankles bleeding from the tight ropes rubbing against his seizing body. It was a pure horror sight and Tom laughed. He laughed as he watched Bartemius suffer.

Conscious seemed to snap out of her trance of nothing, moving to Tom's side once Bartemius passed out again lowering his wand. "We can not kill him Tom. Not yet, we need to still remain without Aurors hunting us."

For the first time since this began Tom snapped his red eyes away and looked at Conscious who held his wrists down. Eyes flicking from her touch to her eyes.

"I want him dead." Tom spat, moving from her raising his wand again ready to wake him. "He has no meaning to me nor to the Ministry once they find him in this state."

"Tom no." Conscious demanded. "Put it down, I have his memories and the key."

"No killing tonight." Zevi cut in, "you said that. No dead."

Tom's hand twitched, before he lowered his wand. "For now. Obliviate him, then I will portkey his body." Zevi looked at Conscious, looking for an answer onto who.

"I will, you two stay here and clean this." Conscious spoke up, getting her wand before casting; "Obliviate."

The memories of the last hour taken away, his injuries remand but she said sure they were to be no suspects. She released him from his ropes, his slumped body hanging forward.

"Accio portkey." She casted, within seconds a book flew through the wall as she grabbed boy it and Bartemius.

Zevi moves towards Tom who simply stared at where Bartemius use to be, this was the first time he saw Tom's eyes. His usually green orbs replaced with blood red, and his rolled up sleeve he saw flakes of skin peeling away. Was this from just now?

"Are you alright my Lord?" Zevi questioned.

"Fine." Tom answered. Crouching once again he took his finger and touched the blood that had dripped to the floor.

"Would you like a bottle my Lord? For the blood?" Zevi asked, waving his hand to create a small vile. Tom took it instantly, letting the blood drop from his fingers into the vile.

"You've been a very helpful addition." Tom commented. "I hadn't expect you to be so clever."

"Thank you my Lord." Zevi bowed slightly. "It was an honour to watch you in your true form."

Tom smirked, standing to face his friend. "It was only a small piece dear friend. It's our time now, and you must be prepared for this to happen again and again. For what we want we must do whatever it takes."

Zevi swallowed slightly. "I will forever stand my Lord."

Tom nodded in satisfaction, before waving his hand watching the ropes and blood disappear. Tom inhaled deeply closing his eyes, cleaning his mind of the events that just happened, before striding out the room. Zevi quick on his heels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 23.3K 54
they were dressed in flames and snakeskin, they were afire and serpentine.
54.7K 954 55
He's lost and confused. He's a death eater. But he's madly in love, her life means more to him than his own. Explicit content
621K 19.6K 147
To debate between hatred, friendship, love - with a foe, a friend, or a lover.