Fantasizing

Por TJunell

Zen is not the most known or boldest person, but she never backs down. Coping with the death of her mother, h... Más

Fantasizing
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Epilouge
Reality Just Set In

Chapter 29

14K 519 83
Por TJunell

Happy New Year! 🎉

I'm back you guys! And yes from now on there WILL be consistent updates. And I have decided to go through with the sequel, since it was the most requested.

So I estimate that Fantasizing 2 will be here by the beginning of March. This book still has at least five more chapters.

Also some may be a little confused about this chapter. As you know wattpad deleted some of the last chapter, so if you are confused or feel like you're reading the same thing over again just read the last chapter again to refresh your memory. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Zen and what she looked like in this chapter in the MM

King

As we continued walking down the long hallway Zen's heavy breathing was evident. We took the elevator to the second floor. As Zen twiddled with her thumbs. I just waited patiently till we got there.

When we got off the elevator and started to walk to the room Zen started crying again. I tried to rub her back for comfort, but the shit wasn't working, so I just dropped my hand.

We slowly opened the door to room 213, hearing multiple beeping sounds and low whispers. I sat in a chair out of the way as Zen started to talk to the doctor that was in the room.

"Hi Zen. I'm glad you're here. I have some news for you" the doctor started. A nurse stood beside him, nodding in agreement. I just tried my best to stay out of sight.

I was really in my own thoughts about what happened today. I was just inches away from someone that was damn near death. Somebody I care about at that. Of course I've seen some niggas die and get shot down before, but that was nothing if you don't know or give a fuck about them. It was just so surreal.

"Mrs. Rice has suffered from a lupus flare." The doctor said, breaking me from my thoughts. I stood up, now attentive.

"What exactly is that?" Zen asked, looking a bit confused.

"Well it's not very easy to explain. I shouldn't say she had one. As the symptoms increase the flares take place over time. Periods of time when a person has lupus symptoms are called flares or relapses. Periods of time when the symptoms are under control are called remissions. Flares and remissions can occur abruptly, unexpectedly, and without clear cause. There is no way to predict when a flare will happen, how bad it will be, or how long it will last. When a person has a lupus flare, they may have new symptoms in addition to those they had in the past." The doctor said rambling on. Surprisingly I understood what he said.

"So what exactly am I suppose to do?" Zen asked, looking a little nervous.

"Well we're going to keep her here for a few weeks to monitor her. We wouldn't want you to worry about her and we still have a few tests to run" the doctor explained.

"Okay I guess that's fine" She agreed.

"Well it's best if she gets her rest now. You should probably go"

"But-" Zen started, but I quickly interrupted her by tugging on her arm.

"Zen you heard what he said. We need to be out so she can get some rest" I spoke for the first time, since we got here.

Her face fell even more and she looked like she wanted to cry. I lead her over to the hospital bed so she could say goodbye to her granny and we could go.

Tears started to form in her eyes as she looked at her unconscious granny laying in the bed.

The rash that she inherited from her condition had spread along her face and her breathing was faint. She looked a lot more pale and lifeless than she usually does. She looked the complete opposite from her beautiful, soulful self.

As her chest slowly heaved up and down Zen's tears began to fall. Even though she wasn't dead it was really hard to see her like this and I knew what Zen was going through.

Zen leaned down and whispered things into Mrs. Rices's ear. I couldn't hear what she was saying, so I just gave her the time she needed.

Once she was done she stood up and walked past myself and the doctor. I followed close behind until we got to the car.

She opened the passengers door and damn near slammed it in my face. I ain't say shit, because I know she was in a bad mood, but I wasn't the one that put her in that place, so she shouldn't take it out on me.

I got in the car on my side and just sat there for a second. I didn't exactly know where to go and I ain't really wanna say shit to Zen. I was just going to sit here till she decided to talk. I ain't have shit else important to do today anyway.

For a while she stared out the window in silence. Her vision was out the window, but her mind was clearly somewhere else. I could tell.

I scrolled through my phone waiting for her to say something. It took about a good ten minutes, but she finally spoke.

"So are you going to drive?" She asked with a little more attitude than I would have liked. Again I ignored it, but if she did it again I'd have to put that ass in check.

"Where you trynna go ma?" I asked, looking up from my phone and putting the keys in the ignition.

"Why the hell would I know where to go? You the one driving" she said, almost yelling.

I have tried to be nice and I have tried to be patient, but I was not about to let her talk to me like that. I gripped the steering wheel tightly, trying to control my anger, but she was really testing me today

"Look Zen I know you hurt and shit, but what you ain't gon do is talk to me like that. I haven't done nothing to you except try to be nice."

As I talked she looked away and when I was finally done she looked at me with tears in her eyes. She was crying again and I didn't know exactly why. I mean I hope it isn't my fault, cause I ain't mean to hurt feelings or shit, but she had crossed the line.

"What's up Zen? Talk to me." I said, leaning in closer I her. She did the same and rested her head back on the seat.

Her tears started to flow faster and harder by the minute. Her breathing became short as she tried to speak while crying her eyes out.

I reached in the glove compartment and got a few napkins for her to wipe her face. She managed to grab them with a shaky hand and calmed herself down.

When she had caught her breath and dried her face she started to talk. "I- I'm sorry King. I didn't mean to be mean or be this emotional I just can't help it. I really feel like my life ain't shit. I keep trying to see the light in things, but nothing goes right. My granny is in the hospital, my mother is dead, my sister is addicted to crack, my father is just as addicted as my sister and is probably somewhere dead! My ex boyfriend cheated on me, the boy that I thought may be different fucked my best friend, and speaking of her she's the person I've been best friends with my whole life and wasn't even my real friend. Nobody cares about me and I can barely take care of myself. It's like my life isn't even worth living anymore. Every person I ever try to put trust in leaves or is fucked up in the head. I just don't even know what to do anymore. I can't take this" she ranted on.

I listened intently as she spilled the mess that was her life. She was really fucked up. Things that people can't get through in their whole life she's been through. I really felt for her.

She looked at me with hope in her eyes. I guess she wanted me to say something that would give her hope, but the truth is I ain't know what the fuck to say. Her life was fucked up.

"Damn. You strong as hell if you been through all that shit." I mumbled.

She just nodded and sighed. "And you manage everyday to atleast crack a smile. I care about you. You know that. I wouldn't let shit else happen to you and you gotta believe that." I said looking at her. It was the truth. I did care about her and I was starting to grow these dumb feelings for her. Shit was weird.

I looked at her sad face and the shit hurt. It was hard to believe that a person could still find happiness in life like Zen did, but it was possible.

As I kept looking at her it was hard not to kiss her, but I knew that would be wrong. It wouldn't only be wrong, but selfish as shit. She was going through a lot. I just looked away and turned my attention back to my phone.

Shit. I was falling for her. Hard.

Zen

King was looking at me so intensely. I couldn't read him exactly, but I knew he wanted to kiss me. He had to want to kiss me. He had to want me.

And just as quickly the look came to his face it left. He turned his attention back to his phone and all the emotion that was evident in his eyes was gone.

I sighed to myself and looked down at my fingers. I had cried so much today that my eyes were puffy as shit and my nose hurt from sniffing so much.

I had went from happy and exited to depressed and defeated. I couldn't deal with this. It was too much and I just honestly wanted to break.

My thoughts have been so far gone I couldn't even pay attention. Just really reflecting this year and my life. It's been so much change and I'm not the same person, but the real question is am I stronger or weaker because of all this shit?

I just prayed and hoped that my granny would be okay. I couldn't bury another member of my family. It would be too much. She was one of the last people I had.

"You still hungry?" King asked, finally looking my way.

I hadn't eaten all day and my appetite had been put off because of my granny, but I actually was starving.

I nodded and then looked down as he finally started the car and drove out of the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" I asked looking ahead. I was quiet because I was feeling a bit vulnerable since I had basically poured my whole life out to him. It wasn't that hard, because I was already upset, but I kind of regret it. I would hate for him to think differently of me. The only light that came out of it was that he actually care about me, but it was probably only in a sisterly kind of way.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked.

I shrugged and kept my gaze out the window. I wasn't craving anything in particular I was just ready to eat.

King continued to drive. It was really silent. Not a comfortable silence, an awkward one. I wanted to speak, but I had nothing to say.

I turned up the radio and started to sing along to Omarion's song Post To Be feat"uring Jhene Aiko and Chris Brown. Jhene's part had just started and I couldn't help but sing.

"If your dude come close to me
He gon' wanna ride off in a ghost with me
I might let your boy chauffeur me
But he got to eat the booty like groceries
but he gotta get ri-"

I couldn't even finish the part before King busted out laughing. I turned the radio down and looked at him.

"What?"

His laugher died down a bit. "Eat the booty like groceries? Really? What type of shit is that?" He said chuckling.

I giggled a little. I had to admit it was pretty funny. "Well I didn't make the lyrics. I just sing them"

"You need to watch what ya singing then. What you know bout booty eating?"

I scrunched my face up and looked at him like he had three heads. "What the hell King? That is nasty"

"I ain't say it wasn't. I don't fuck with that shit. I was just asking you"

I rolled my eyes. "Okay. Whatever" I laughed. I was just glad that I was finally laughing.

"Nah I'm serious. Fuck around and catch a booty flake on ya tongue" King said, scrunching his face up.

I busted out laughing and I couldn't stop. My eyes started to water and I couldn't even get any words out. King had to be the funniest person I had been around in a long time.

"You are so horrible!" I said as we pulled up to a Chinese place.

We were both cracking up for a second before we got out the car and headed inside. King had successfully put me in a better mood.

We were sat at a booth for two. We both ordered our drinks. There weren't a lot of people here since it was past lunch.

I was thankful that it was a buffet because I was about to eat good. As soon as the drinks were delivered I sprinted to the plates and piled food on mine.

I made sure to get a little bit of everything. Even stuff that I hadn't ate before, just so I could taste it. I may be skinny but I eat like I'm fat.

As I was eating some noodles King came and sat in front of me with his plate. I ain't even look up. I was digging in.

"Is it good?" He said chuckling.

I looked up and nodded with a full mouth. "You look 12. You act like you ain't ate before" he said before he started eating.,

"I'm sorry I'm just so hungry. And it's been a long day" I said, trying to swallow some of my food.

"Your birthday is in a few days." King stated playing with his food. I knew he was trying to lighten my mood, but that wouldn't do it.

"Yeah so?" I asked.

"What you mean so? You gon be 18. What you thinking about doing?"

I shrugged and went back to eating. My birthday was the last thing I was thinking about. I had bigger things to think about. Like my brother and my granny. I didn't really want to acknowledge my birthday this year.

"Nothing" I mumbled.

He looked at me like I'm crazy. "C'mon now. You need to enjoy ya self." He said.

I shrugged and then shooed the conversation off by saying "Whatever" this was the last thing on my mind and I hope I wasn't doing anything. This year it would just be a regular day.

The rest of the time ate In silence just enjoying our food, besides the little jokes we would crack every now and then. It was nice. I went back at least three times for more. I had got to the point where my stomach hurt so much I didn't even want ice cream.

"Ooo I'm so full" I mumbled as King carried me on his back out of the restaurant.

I had convinced him that I couldn't walk myself so he hiked me up on his back. I rested my head on his shoulder and took in his scent.

It was so fresh, even though he had been running around all day. He still smelled good. I tried not to make it so noticeable that I was sniffing him, but I couldn't help it.

He dropped me in the passengers seat and then jogged over to the driver's side.

"Can you go to the school and get Tommy please?" I asked King noticing the time. We were only about 10 minutes late, but it was okay because Tommy liked staying after school.

He nodded and turned at the light headed to the school. I was content since I had just got done eating and everything was okay.

I was just ready to see my little brother's smiling face. He always made my day no matter what, but what I was really worried about was answering all his questions about granny.

We arrived at the school in just 10 minutes and I hurried out the car to see Tommy.

King followed close behind after the car was parked. Tommy wasn't in his usual spot so we headed to the front office.

"Hi I'm here to pick up my little brother, Tommy Johnson" I said to the lady at the front desk.

She looked down at her clipboard and frowned. "Well a woman that looked a lot like you came by about twenty minutes ago. Her name is Dawn Davis." The woman said.

After I had heard that name I couldn't even think straight. "Um did you say Dawn Davis?" I stuttered.

"Yes ma'am. Is there a problem?" She asked politely.

What the hell was Dawn doing here? I couldn't let the woman know it was something wrong though. I put on a fake smile and looked down at her. "No ma'am I'm sorry I just wasn't aware that my sister was in town"

She nodded and I lead King out of the school. "Your sister?" King asked as we rushed to his car.

I ignored him and hopped into the driver's side. King didn't say anything else. He just got in the passengers side and rode with me.

I sped to my granny's house as fast as I could.

Dawn is back.

__

I know it isn't very long, but I wanted to get something here for you guys.

Dawn is back? What's going to happen?

What y'all think Zen should do for her birthday?

Will granny survive?

Predictions? Other comments?

Comment and Vote!

Glad to be back you guys 😊 and again Happy New Year! This book is officially a year old. Well it was back in December. Thanks for staying w/ me through this. 😘

-TJunell

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Thug Love Por 🔥

Ficción General

6.8M 149K 30
*Slowly editing* Unique was never what you called 'skinny'. She was that girl that everyone picked on for their own benefit. Being the sibling of two...
79.7K 2.8K 31
Make sure you check out S&S 1. The love roller coaster came crashing down when paranoia got the best of Deontay. Now Emerald is stuck between a true...
35.1K 844 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
39.3K 2.3K 51
Start by pulling him out of the fire and hoping that he will forget the smell. He was supposed to be an angel but they took him from that light and t...