I Will Always Love You {Spiri...

By owl-chan12

Jaden and Jesse are in a relationship. What would happen if Jaden was pregnant team that has the same powers... More

Hyperactive Jaden
Sexy Kitty
Pregnant and The Fight
The Appointment
7 Months Down the Pregnancy Line
Deck The Halls With Newborn Babies
Shopping For The Twins
Morning Sweetness
Jesse's Problem
A Little Fun
The Surprised Date
Haou/Jaden's Little Neko
Saving Jesse
Jesse's Mood Swings
Johan's Pregnancy/ Foursome Punishment
Team Spirit Seekers Meets Team 5ds
Jay's Jealousy
Yusei's Pregnancy and Jack's Punishment
A Special Surprise
Sexy Cat Maid and Threesome
Twins Are Born
Enter Jessica Anderson
Fighting Supernatural Haters and Birth
Merry Sexy Christmas
Yugi's Pissed Pregnancy
Yusei's and Jessica's Birth
Jessica's Punishment
Wolf Mate's
Jack's And Luna's Birth
Dragon Hatching
Grandparents
Brotherly, Sisterly Love
I'm Pregnant!!
Love The Night
The Trial
The Surprise Baby
Concert
Family Safety
Scared Of Telling
Meeting My Brother
Family Night
Making Love
Birth Complication and Love
Supernatural Reserve
Secretly Dating
New Signers
Charlotte gets Cancer
Yusei Gets Charlotte Pregnant
Crimson Saves Crystal
Meeting Jim
Mating twins
Yusei's Pet
Vizor Tries helping Yusei
Being Adopted As Pets
Being Saved From The Catcher And Dog Pound
Yusei Chooses Zane To Be His King
Caged Freedom
Leaving The Pack
Trusting Zane As Alpha
Double Date
Zane And Chazz Gets Pregnant
Talking About Getting The Pack Back Together
Alphas Having Fun
Twins Getting Into A Bad Fight
Finding Females
Zane Gets In Trouble
New Pack Member
Pack Going To The Beach
Mating Season

Having Fun

94 1 0
By owl-chan12

Yusei was in the garage working on the runners as he was putting in a new engine, Jackson was playing with the pups while Jaden watched them. Yusei smiled fondly as them as he watched, Jackson let the pups chase him. Jaden chuckles, Yusei went back to work. Jackson yelps when the pups tackle him down, Yusei chuckled softly as he walked to Jaden and nuzzled him. Jackson pouts as the pups jumps on him, Jaden purrs nuzzling back. Yusei smiled "how are you doing Jaden", The pups giggles and climbed on him. Jackson watched them, "watching the pups" Jaden smiles licking his cheek. Yusei smiled as he held him close as he watched "they are growing up so fast" "I know" Jaden nods, Jackson tries squirming out from under the pups.

The pups pulled on his tail, Yusei kissed Jaden's cheek and went back to the runners. Jackson moves his tail, Jaden purrs smiling. Yusei went back to work, the pups jumped around. Jaden yawns tired, Jackson pokes them with his nose. Yusei smiled "you should head to bed kuriboh", the pups giggled. Jaden walks inside and curls up on a pillow under a blanket, Jackson giggles and starts tickling them. Yusei watched them "make sure not to stay up late and keep an eye on them", the pups whined "momma Yusei we aren't babies" "you pups are still young" Jackson grins. They puffed their cheeks, Jackson chuckles and licks their heads. They ran around, Jackson watched them. They giggled, Jackson smiles at them.

They ran inside, Jackson watched. The sun was going down, Jackson walks inside. Everyone was going to sleep, Jackson crawls into his bed yawning. Yusei was still working, "aren't you going to bed uncle Yusei" Jackson asked. "I will soon don't worry" Yusei said, "ok" Jackson falls asleep. Yusei continued to work, Jack watches him. Yusei didn't notice, "you need sleep" Jack says. Yusei jumped a little, Jack chuckles. Yusei glared at him, Jack chuckles more "cute". Yusei humped and looked away, "you know you love me" Jack says. Yusei looked over at him innocently "and who told you that" "you" Jack smirks walking to him, Yusei backed up to the wall "when did I say that".

Jack puts his hands on both sides of Yusei's head "everyday we've been together", Yusei blushed deeply as he tried to look away "ummmmm are you sure that was me" "I'm sure baby" Jack says and licks his inner ear. Yusei squealed as his wolf ears went back, Jack chuckles and blows on one of his wolf ears. Yusei's ear flicked as he blushed, Jack smirks and licks his inner wolf ear slowly. Yusei moaned softly as he blushed more, "you like that" Jack whispers in his ear and blows on it again. Yusei blushed deeply as he melted into Jack, Jack nibbles on his ear. Yusei fell to his knees, Jack looks at him "is that all you can take little wolf". Yusei smirked as he wrapped his tail around Jack's legs and tripped him down, Jack yelps and groans rubbing his head "ow that hurt".

Yusei smirked and tied him up, "hey!" Jack struggles. Yusei smirked as he bent over onto Jack's runner, "untie me" Jack pouts. Yusei waved his rear at Jack as he happily worked away, Jack whines feeling hard. Yusei took off his shirt as he felt hot, Jack whines louder as his pants felt tighter and tries to look at what Yusei bonded him with. Yusei smirked as he sat on Jack's lap "awe Jackie what's wrong" "untie me" Jack whines, Yusei tilt his head. "please" Jack whimpers, Yusei undid Jack's pants. Jack sighs in relief, Yusei smirked. Jack pouts, Yusei kissed him. Jack kissed him back, Yusei smiled gently. Jack smiles back at him, Yusei got off and went back to work. "hey" Jack whines, Yusei smirked "hello" "not funny" Jack pouts.

Yusei chuckled, Jack pout and tries to get out of the bonds "I'm going to get you after I get out". Yusei giggled cutley as he watched, Jack get his hands in front of him and starts biting the bonds. Yusei wagged his tail as he watched, Jack got the bonds and sat up. Yusei waited for him, Jack tackles him down hard. Yusei looked up at him innocently, "I'm punishing you, your taking me as a dragon, I might asked Zane to join to" Jack handcuffs his hands together and picks him up. Yusei squeaked as he looked at Jack and blushed "but you know you wont fit inside me" "I'll find away, and Zane can fit two in you" Jack went to his dragon form, Yusei tried to get away. Jack licks his back "I'm not going to hurt you", Yusei blushed deeply.

Jack pulls his pants and boxers off and licks his rear, Yusei blushed more and bucked. Jack smirks and licks his hole "want me to prepare you with my tongue and tail", Yusei nodded and blushed "yes Alpha". Jack thrust his tongue in him, Yusei moaned loudly. Jack kept thrusting his tongue in him and put a vibrator in Yusei's member turning it on, Yusei screamed out as he tried to take it out. Jack took it out and licks his cheek, Yusei panted heavily. Jack puts his tongue back in him and started thrusting again, Yusei moaned softly and purred. Jack went faster, Yusei bucked his hips. Jack smirks pulling away, Yusei panted heavily. Jack slowly rubs the tip of his tail on Yusei's hole, Yuseis hole was tight.

Jack slowly starts pushing the tip of his tail in, Yusei gasped and arched his back. Jack licks his lip as he pushed his tail in deeper, "do you need to be stretched out more" Jack asked bucking his tail. Yusei blushed deeply and moaned, "was that a yes or no" Jack asked and stopped what he was doing. "I'm alright just give me a minute" Yusei panted, "ok let me know when your ready" Jack nuzzles him. Yusei smiled and purred softly, "I know I'm bigger than Zane, but a least I'm stretching you out" Jack smiles purring. Yusei smiled as he kissed his cheek "you'll always be my number one", Jack smiles purring "even after those guys, and Astec came". Yusei looked over at him slowly, Jack nuzzles him. Yusei bit him, Jack yelps whimpering "ow".

Yusei humphed and looked away, "I'm sorry" Jack nuzzles him. Yusei sneezed cutely, "you ok" Jack asked. Yusei smiled softly, "why did you bite me" Jack asked smiling. "We do not speak of them" Yusei hissed, "or see them to, do you still love Astec" Jack lowers his head. Yusei nodded "he's my son of course I love him", Jack smiles "do you want me to continue". Yusei nodded shyly, "you ready for my member" Jack asked pulling his tail out. Yusei nodded and smiled "I'm all yours", Jack picks him up and gently sat him on the tip. Yusei moaned as it slowly went in him, "let me know if it start hurting" Jack licks his cheek and kept lowering him down. Yusei moaned as his member went into his womb, Jack lowered him to the base of his member "you ok babe".

Yusei panted softly and nodded "its been a while", Jack smiles nuzzling him "is it ok to move". Yusei nodded "yeah just go slow", Jack nods and moves slowly. Yusei held onto him, Jack licks his chest. Yusei moaned his name, Jack bucks hard into him. Yusei screamed, Jack went faster. Yusei moaned more, Jack starts pounding into him hard. Yusei moaned loudly as he bounced on him, Jack watched him. Yusei bounced and moaned, Jack puts his tongue in his mouth. Yusei moaned his name, Jack rams into him. Yusei moaned loudly, Jack moves faster. Yusei rode him, Jack watched moaning a little. Yusei bounced happily, Jack moans louder. Yusei kissed him, Jack kissed back and bucks hard and came.

Yusei moaned as he pressed against him wanting all of his seed, Jack moans and kept coming. Yusei moaned as his belly got bigger, Jack pushed Yusei down on his knot making it go in him and knotting him. Yusei arched his back and screamed, Jack licks his face and stopped coming. Yusei held onto him and purred, Jack purrs and licks his clean. Yusei smiled and relaxed, Jack smiles nuzzles him. Yusei smiled and slowly went to sleep, Jack starts pulling out. Yusei curled up, Jack walks outside and stretched not knowing his heat was starting. Yusei hugged the pillow as he slept peacefully, Jack walks around with his sweet scent going everywhere. Zane was under a tree and looked around, Jack walks pass going for a walk.

Zane looked at him, "what" Jack looks back at him as his scent was getting stronger. Zane smirked and licked his lips, Jack blushes looking at him confused. Zane pinned him down, Jack yelps whining. Zane smirked, Jack whines blushing. Zane spread his legs, Jack whines putting his tail between his legs. Zane pushed it down, Jack whines and rolls onto his stomach. Zane kissed his neck and back, Jack moans and starts wagging his tail. Zane pulled on it, Jack moans louder. Zane smirked, Jack blushes wagging his tail. Zane played and pulled on it, Jack moans whining. Zane kissed him, Jack blushes kissing back. Zane moaned his name, Jack palms him. Zane moaned more, Jack puts his hand in his pants and rubbed him.

Zane moaned as he got hard, Jack sits up and unbutton and unzips his pants pulling them down. Zane smirked as his member came out, Jack blushes and opens his mouth for him. Zane thrusted into his mouth and moaned, Jack moans loudly with his ears back and his tail wagging. Zane moaned his name as he went faster, Jack moans louder arching. Zane pulled away, Jack whines looking at him. Zane smiled and spread his legs, Jack blushes darkly. Zane smirked, Jack blushes more squirming. Zane slowly went in him, Jack whines arching. Zane rammed into him, Jack screams out arching. Zane clawed his hips and smirked softly, Jack moans arching. Zane moaned his name, Jack wraps his arms and legs around him moaning.

Zane moaned his name as he held him against the tree, Jack cries out his name and claws his back. Zane moaned loudly as he bounced him on his lap, Jack moans loudly and felt close. Zane moaned loud loudly as he came inside him, Jack moans coming. Zane panted heavily, Jack pants heavily and lays his head on his chest. Zane set him down on the grass, Jack looks around. Zane laid down, Jack goes to his wolf form and went for a walk. Zane went to sleep, Jack walks around and saw a person following him. Zane didn't notice as the person got closer, Jack whines crouching down as his heat wouldn't let him run. The person smirked "look at this little toy", Jack whimpers pinning his ears and tries running.

The person watched him, Jack stops panting as he didn't go far and laid his chest on the ground with his hips in the air. The figure came out as it turned out t be Kalin as he smirked at Jack, "Kalin I hate when you sneak around, I thought you were some random person that was going to have a go with my heat" Jack growls pouting. Kalin smirked as he held onto Jack's hips "no but I am going to take you" "don't you need to be wet first" Jack looks at him, Kalin smirked "you just mated with Zane I'm sure you'll be fine" "you perverted stalker" Jack blushes. "Hey I cam here to talk to Yusei and I just so happened to see you and Zane" Kalin said, Jack pouts laying on his belly with his tail wagging "I know the whole pack is going to take me" "Depends on who sees you and how long your heat takes" Kalin said.

"I think the longest was three or four days and are you going to take me or talk" Jack says whining loudly, Jaden walks up watching. Kalin smirked as he rammed into him and started to thrust "looks like we have an audience Jackie", Jack screams out blushing. Jaden smirks walking over to them, Kalin smirked as he held onto him and went faster. Jaden puts his member in Jack's mouth going just as fast, Jack moans loudly with his ears pinned. Kalin smirked more as he licked Jack's ears, Jaden buck and smirks and bit Kalin's ear. Jack moans more, Kalin moaned as he kissed Jaden and went faster. Jaden kissed back as he went harder in Jack's mouth, Jack whines moaning.

Kalin smirked as he looked down "he feels so good doesn't he Jaden" "yes, are we switching after this" Jaden smirks and held his head going much harder, Jack whines coming. Kalin moaned loudly as he came deep inside Jack, Jaden moans coming. Jack moans swallowing, Kalin and Jaden switched "we aren't done yet Jackie". Jack looks at them whining, Jaden smacked his rear. Jack yelps whining, Jaden smirked and thrusted in. Kalin trust into Jack's mouth, Jack moans arching. Jaden held onto his hips as he went faster, Kalin follows Jaden's pace. Jack cries out, Jaden moaned as he looked down at Jack. Kalin looks at him, Jack moans drooling. Jaden smirked and kept going "he really likes it", Kalin nods and kept going.

Jack moans coming again, Jaden moaned more as he pounded into him. Kalin follows Jaden, Jack screams out. Jaden moaned as he thrusted into him, Kalin moans and thrust the tip into the back of Jack's throat and down his throat. Jack starts gaging and coughing, Jaden moaned as he looked at Kalin "careful there Kalin you don't want to choke him to badly" "not my fault he feels good, maybe I can join you in him" Kalin smirks. Jack coughs badly, Jaden pulled Jack away from Kalin making Kalin's member come out of his mouth. Jack coughs heavily, Kalin rubs his back. Jaden helped him breath, "your to rough Kalin" Jack pants. "sorry" Kalin says and pushed into Jack's hole, Jaden moved over a bit and smirked.

Jack screams feeling both of them in him, Kalin smirks moving "it feels like you haven't been taken by two people". Jaden chuckled "isn't he nice and tight Kalin", Jack whines loudly and got tighter. "yep" Kalin nods ramming into him, Jaden moaned as his member was bring squeezed. Kalin moans coming, Jack whines coming. Jaden rammed deep inside him and kept thrusting, Jack screams loudly. Kalin moans, Jaden rammed into him and moaned. Jack screams coming, Kalin moans coming. Jaden held onto Jack as he came deep inside him, Jack moans loudly. Kalin moans still coming, Jaden panted heavily as he slowly pulled out of him and laid down. Kalin pulls out panting, "can I go for a walk now" Jack gets up walking.

Jaden was already knocked out asleep, Jack went for his walk. Kalin gets dressed and puts Jaden's clothes on him and picks him up walking to the den, Jaden snuggled to him as he was tired and sore. Kalin smiles chuckling "cute", Jack walks around. Jaden curled up, Nick was on a rock relaxing. Kalin walks in and lays him in bed, Jack stops looking at him and starts whimpering. Nick smirked "aww is the big bad Jack Atlas scared", Jaden slept peacefully. "after you tried to rape me twice, I'm petrified" Jack growls with his ears down and his tail between his legs, Kalin walks to the garage to see if Yusei was sleeping. Nick smirked "I thought you were strong but your nothing", Yusei was in his cat form on a bookshelf.

Jack pins his ears whimpering, "you have a cat form" Kalin tilts his head. Yusei looked at him and nodded, Nick smirked "so high and mighty now look at you". "I thought you only had a vampire and wolf form" Kalin says, Jack whines shaking "if I wasn't in heat I would hurt you". Nick smirked "you didn't hurt me the last time", Yusei rubbed against his leg and purred. "cause you had me tied down" Jack says and hoped he wouldn't order him to do something cause he hated that his body listens to orders when he's in heat, "what is it Yus" Kalin petted him. Nick smirked "get on your back and spread out your legs", Yusei pawed him. Jack cries when his body listened "why did you do this to my body", Kalin looks at him "what".

Yusei pointed outside to where Jack was, Nick smirked and licked his lips. Kalin looks walking out, Jack closed his legs crying. Yusei's ears perked as he heard Jack and ran to him, Nick smirked and spread them apart. "Yusei" Kalin ran after him, Jack cries loudly and claws his face "stop". Suddenly Nick hissed as he was attacked, Yusei clawed his face "stay away from my man". Jack curls in a ball "he ordered me to lay on my back, I don't like when my body listens to people ordering me", "what is he doing here" Kalin growls. Yusei growled as he bit Nick "the only person who ordered Jack is me", Nick whimpered and ran off. Jack crawls over to Yusei with his ears and tail down and licks Yusei's neck and legs, "are you hurt Jack" Kalin asked.

Yusei checked him over as he nuzzled him "he's alright just a little scared", Jack purrs putting his head under Yusei's body. Kalin licks Jack's ears, Yusei smirked as he watched him. Jack licks his underside, Kalin licks Jack's furred member. Yusei moaned softly and got on his back. Kalin mounts Jack and pushed in him, Jack licks his furred member and moans. Yusei moaned as he got hard, Kalin starts pounding roughly into Jack. Jack sucks on him and moans loudly, Yusei held onto his head and bucked. Kalin rams into Jack hard, Jack screams arching while sucking on him. Yusei moaned as he went and bucked into him, Kalin rams into him. Jack screams louder, Yusei loaned as he thrusted into his mouth.

Kalin rams into him more hitting his womb roughly, Jack screams whimpering with tears falling. Yusei looked down at him as he pulled away "are you alright", "slow down Kalin" Jack says whining. Kalin moans coming, Yusei smiled as he pulled on his hair a bit. Kalin rammed his knot into Jack,Jack cries out coming. Jason walks around the forest, Nick smirked as he saw him "what a cute omega". Yusei panted heavily as he came all over Jack's face, Jason growls snapping at him. Jack squeaks blushing, Kalin pants "have you taken him in your dragon form". Yusei smirked as he shook his head, Nick smirked as he walked to him. Kalin smirks pulling out, Jack moans arching. Jason growls looking at him, Yusei turned into a dragon.

Nick smirked "why not be a good omega", Jack looks up at him. Kalin goes in front of Jack, "no" Jason growls turning his back on him. Nick smirked and circled him, Yusei pressed against him. Jason growls watching him, Jack squeaks moaning. Kalin thrust into Jack's mouth, Nick smirked as he watched him. Yusei moaned loudly, Jason growls loudly. Jackson blinks "what are you doing bro", Kalin bucks hard. Jack whines, Nick looked at Jackson "back off mutt". Yusei moaned at how tight he was, "your the mutt, I was looking for him to help with my hard on" Jackson walks to his brother. Jason puts his ears down looking at his brother, Jack whimpers at how big he was.

Nick growled as he mounted Jason, Yusei smirked as he licked his neck. Jason whimpers trying to buck him off, Jackson growls tackling him down. Jack moans, Nick growled and attacked him. Yusei kissed him deeply, Jackson attacks him back. Jason whines, "you can move you big dragon" Jack kisses back. Yusei smirked as he started to thrust, Nick growled as he ran off. Jack moans loudly, Jackson growls snapping at him. Jason held onto him and purred, Yusei went harder. Jackson licks his ears "did he do anything else to you bro", Jack cries out. Jason shook his head "just assaulted me but he didn't touch me", Yusei held onto his hips. "ok" Jackson licks his neck, Jack moans loudly. Jason purred and smiled, Yusei licked him.

Jackson purrs and nibbles on his sweet spot, Jack moans purring. Jason moaned loudly and blushed, Yusei smirked "so tight". Jackson smirks "someone's excited" he bit the spot a little hard, "so huge" Jack whines. Yusei smirked and went deeper, Jason screamed out and moaned. Jack screams arching, Jackson palms him biting more and grinds against him. Yusei moaned as he was close, Jason moaned more as he twitched and bucked. Jack moans coming, "is my little omega excited" Jackson smirks. Yusei moaned loudly and came, Jason whined and wanted to mate. Jack cries out arching, Jackson chuckles "here or home". Yusei rammed deep inside him, Jason thought "home now".

Jack screams arching, Jackson picks him up walking home. Jason flirted with him, Yusei knotted in him. Jackson smirks "your a naughty one", Jack whines. Jason giggled and licked his neck, Yusei smirked and thrusted more. "daddy will make you feel good" Jackson walks to his room and stripped their clothes, Jack cries out arching. Jason got on his knees and sucked him, Yusei moaned more. Jackson moans "you think you can take the whole length", Jack cries out. Jason moaned as he took in more, Yusei stopped. Jackson smirks "you feel great", Jack whines looking at him. Jaden blushed and moaned, Yusei kissed his neck. Jackson smirks and bobs Jason's head, Jack moans. Jaden moaned as he held onto him, Yusei pulled out.

"want it inside" Jackson asked, Jack moans panting. Jason nodded and spread out his legs, Yusei smirked and got dressed. Jackson smirks and shoves the tip in and starts pounding him, Jack pants laying there. Jason moaned loudly and arched his back, Yusei smirked as he looked at him. Jackson went harder into him, Jack tries to get up. Yusei helped him, Jason clawed his back. Jack sways a little, Jackson moans bucking harder. Yusei took him to bed, Jason moaned and bucked. Jack snuggles to him, Jackson rams into him. Yusei smiled gently, Jason screamed out. Jack purrs loudly, Jackson rams harder into him feeling close. Jason moaned loudly and came, Yusei smiled "rest up". Jackson moans coming, Jack purrs sleeping.

Yusei smiled and left, Jason moaned as he fell to the ground. Jackson picks him up putting him on the bed, Yusei went outside and laid on the grass and hummed. Jason curled up and slept, Jackson goes to his wolf form and looks for bunnies. Lots of the bunnies went to Yusei, Yusei smirked at Jackson. Jackson pouts laying down, Yusei flirted with the bunnies. Jackson got up leaving into the forest, one bunny saw him and went after him. Yusei let them check him out, Jackson walked to a cave laying down. The bunnies sniffed him, Yusei settled down. The small bunny went in and sat on his head, the bunnies snuggles to him. Jackson looks up at the bunny, she smiled a little as she sat on his nose.

Jackson chuckles "cute little bunny", she hopped around. Jackson watched her getting up "you have a name little bunny" "My name is lulu" Lulu smiled, "that's a cute name" Jackson licks her fur. Lulu giggled as she hopped on his back "your so big I've never seen a wolf as big as you" "some of my pack is either bigger or smaller than me" Jackson looks at her and licks the fur on her neck, Lulu giggled as she went on his nose "I heard Yusei is huge" "he is in bigger forms and your so tiny and cute" Jackson walks to the den. Lulu giggled as her heat was right on his nose as she didn't notice, Jackson blushes and licks there. Lulu blushed deeply and hopped off, Jackson chuckles "cute". Lulu blushed more, Jackson licks her fur.

Lulu smiled a bit, Jackson licks her head. Lulu giggled as her ears flopped a bit, Jackson rolled her onto her back and licked her chest and belly. Lulu giggled as she kicked a bit, Jackson chuckles and licks lower. Lulu blushed a bit, Jackson smirks licking her heat. Lulu moaned as she bucked, Jackson licks slower. Lulu moaned softly as she blushed, "is it ok to take you" Jackson asked. Lulu nodded "just be gentle", Jackson nods and turns her on her belly and grinds against her heat. Lulu moaned softly as she was tight, Jackson moans and tries pushing the tip in. Lulu moaned more as she bucked, Jackson shoved the tip in and thrust into her going deep.

Lulu moaned loudly as she looked at him, Jackson looks down at her going faster going balls deep. Lulu licked his nose as she moaned more, Jackson smiles licking her neck and pounds balls deep into her harder. Lulu moaned more as she was close, Jackson rams into her womb coming then knots inside her. Lulu moaned loudly as she came all over him, Jackson moans. Lulu laid down and panted, Jackson licks her. Lulu smiled as she went to sleep, Jackson lays next to her curling around her. Vizor lays outside the den in his husky form, Bruno was in the kitchen making lunch. Vizor whines "I'm bored", Bruno walked up to him. Jack was in the garden flirting with Yusei, "hey bro" Vizor wags his tail.

Yusei giggles "bend down I cant reach you, your tall", Jack chuckled as he bent over and kissed him. Bruno smiled "hey wanna help me make lunch", Yusei kissed him back wagging his tail. "sure, Jackie's busy flirting" Vizor gets up, the two went to the kitchen and chuckled. Zane growled as he watched them, Jack held him close and nuzzled him. Vizor smiles following, Yusei purrs loudly. Zane growled as he attacked Jack, Jack growled and fought him. Bruno looked outside, Yusei whines falling on the ground. Vizor looks "hey stop fighting, you two are so annoying" he ran to them to break the fight, they didn't listen to him and didn't even notice yusei as they started to get violent with each other.

Yusei got up getting between them, Vizor went over to them pulling on Jack's shirt. Jack and Zane went at each other again not even seeing Yusei, Yusei whines loudly. "Yusei get away from them" Vizor yells, Zane attacked Jack who jumped away as he then landed on Yusei. Yusei screams in pain, "Yusei!" Vizor grabbed Jack by his shirt and threw him off. The two males stopped as they were shocked at what had happened, Yusei whimpers holding his arm. Vizor kneels in front of Yusei, Zane and Jack didn't know what to do. Bruno got bandages, Yusei whines. Vizor popped Yusei's bones back into place, Bruno went and cleaned up his wounds. Yusei whines loudly, "bro take care of him I have boys to punish" Vizor grabs Jack and Zane by the ear and drags them inside.

The two tried to get away from him as they growled and snarled, Jaden came and smirked "no mating for a year". The two whined more , "for them not to take anyone, but what about everyone taking them and they cant deny or complain" Vizor asked. "How about everyone else mates but they aren't allowed to we can even mate in front of them" Jaden said, "wanna go right now" Vizor smirks letting the boys go. Jaden smirked as he nodded "who should we take" "you take me right now, I'm feeling hot right now" Vizor wags his tail going into heat, Jaden smirked as he mounted him with his member poking his hole. Vizor blushes moaning and licking his chin, the males growled at Jaden who smirked at them and rammed into Vizor.

Vizor screams out arching, Jesse walks over "what's going on". Jaden smirked "punishing our dear Alphas" "oh" Jesse smirks mounting Vizor's head, Vizor sucks on Jesse. Jaden smirked as he thrusted into Visor, Jesse thrust into Vizor's mouth hard. Vizor moans loudly, Jaden moaned as he looked back at the males with a smirk. "we switch after this right" Jesse looks at them smirking while making, Vizor deepthroat, Vizor cries out. Jaden nodded as he rammed deep inside him "man he's so tight", Jesse chuckles. Vizor screams out, Jaden moaned as he came deep inside him. Jesse moans coming, Vizor moans swallowing. Jaden panted softly and smirked, Jesse pulls away and licks Vizor's member.

Vizor moans coming and squeezes Jaden's member, Jaden moaned as he forced Jesse to take it all in. Jesse whines feeling Vizor down his throat, Vizor moans loudly squeezing Jaden more. "who's taking who next" Jim asked from the couch, Jaden smirked as he looked at Jim "I want to ride you Jim" he licked his lips. "once your out of him, how good do you feel as a girl" Jim smirks, Vizor came again. Jesse swallows, Jaden blushed "how big are you" "probably bigger than Jack" Jim smirks. Jaden smirked as he finally pulled out of visor and went to Jim, "how do feel as a girl" Jim smirks. "Yusei says I'm tight and warm" Jaden sat on his lap, Jim smirks "wanna drink that water that Aster puts in the fridge and take this to the bathroom".

Jaden nodded as he walked away with his rear waving at him "I'll be waiting", Jim walks to the kitchen grabbing the water following Jaden. Jaden went to the bedroom and slowly stripped, "I was talking about the bathroom but this works, here" Jim tossed him the bottle.  "Oh don't worry we will play in there later" Jaden said as he drank the water as his chest and rear got bigger, "alright" Jim smirks rubbing his side. Jaden got on her knees, Jim smirks. Jaden looked up at him innocently, Jim chuckles. Jackson walks in the den with Lulu, Jaden kissed him. Lulu was asleep on his back, Jim kissed her back and rubs her heat "I'm going to tease you before entering you".

Jackson lays her in his room and walks around looking for something to do and looks down at himself seeing that he was already hard and poking out, Jaden whined as she rubbed against his fingers. Mint was on a pillow on the window seat sleeping happily, "whiney much" Jim smirks tying her hands together and grabs the biggest toy they had "lay on the bed and put your butt in the air for daddy". Jackson walks outside, Jaden blushed as she did as told as she then spread her legs open. Sugar went to him and wanted to play, Jim smirks and licks her heat slowly. Jackson smiles pawing her, Jaden moaned his name. Sugar ran off playfully, Jim put the tip of the toy on her heat and pushed it in shoving the big toy in her stretching her out.

Jackson chased after her, Jaden screamed out as she bucked against it. Sugar ran off and hid, "want me to ask the other males to come and take you to, it will be fun" Jim turns the vibrator on and goes to his largest form rubbing against her other hole. Jackson sniffs the ground for her scent, Jaden moaned more and nodded "Zane and Jack are in trouble though". Sugar was hiding and smiled, "but there's Yusei, Vizor and Kalki" Jim tries shoving the tip in her other hole forcefully. Vizor and Kalki walks in, "hey what do I get for finding you" Jackson smirks. Jaden moaned as she looked at them "mate me", Sugar giggled as she ran to another spot. Jim forced the tip and went balls deep into her stretching her out "you want your masters to take you till you pass out" he flipped over making her take him deeper, Vizor went near them "suck me".

Jackson heard her and ran after her "hey answer the question or I could punish you for being a bad girl" he smirks, Jaden moaned loudly as she did as told and sucked on him. Kalki smirked as he went and licked her heat, Sugar giggled as she was up a tree "what would you like". Jim pounds into her, Vizor moans. "me banging you" Jackson looks up at her, Jaden moaned loudly as she continued to suck. Kalki looked at her and smirked, Sugar looked down at him "you males love to mate don't you". Jim went deeper, Vizor thrust into her mouth. "I only have two mates, Yusei, dad and Zane are the ones banging everyone" Jackson pouts climbing the tree, Sugar looked at him and titled her head "how many pups have been born here".

The two moaned as they went faster, "I lost count" Jackson says looking at her. Jim pounds harder into her making the tip toke out of her belly, Vizor pushed her head down making her deepthroat. Sugar went off, Jaden moaned loudly as best she could as she bucked. Jackson got down, Jim moans coming and pulled the toy out and rams into her heat. Jaden moaned loudly as she pulled on the restraints, Sugar was hiding again. Jim grabs her arms and pounds into her, Vizor goes to his large form and rams into her heat stretching her more. Jackson sniffs for her, Jaden moaned as she sucked and deepthroated Jim's member as she looked up at him. Sugar giggled as she hid away, Jim smiles petting her head.

Vizor went deeper and harder, Jackson sniffs for her walking around. Sugar hopped over to him, Jaden moaned as she bucked against vizor as she was close. Jackson jumps after her, Jim pushed into her bucking. Vizor bucks coming, Sugar jumped onto his head. Jaden moaned as she came all over his member, Jackson yelps and grabs her. Jim and Vizor moans coming in her, Sugar giggled and ran off. Jaden moaned as she came everywhere, Jackson ran after Sugar and goes to his dragon form picking her up "my turn" he rubs his large thick member at her heat. Jim and Vizor pulls out, Sugar smacked him on the nose and hopped away. Jackson pouts running after her, Sugar went and jumped into a bunny hole.

Jackson pouts and flew to the den and wondered if Mint wanted to do it, Mint was curled up asleep peacefully in his nest. Jackson licks her ears and let his tail rub her heat, Mint mumbled and pushed him away. Jackson pouts and walks to the living room thinking on who to mate and thought of Jasmine and walks to her and licks her ear, Sapphire looked at him and smiled as she playfully flirted with him and snuggled into his neck and chest. "are you wet or just happy to see me" Jackson rubs her clit, Sapphire giggled as she licked his neck and moved her tail aside for him. "a naughty girl, you might need punishment" Jackson pins her to the floor and tied her wrist and teasingly rubs his huge member against her heat, Sapphire moaned as she moved and went underneath him "oh please mate me I want you deep inside".

Jackson smirks "I'll tear that heat open and be ready for my other forms" he forcefully shoved into her and felt her stretch open, Sapphire moaned out and arched her back as her heat clamped down on his member keeping Jackson inside "yes yes tear me apart shove your pups in me". Jackson pulls out and rammed into her, Sapphire moaned out as she bucked against him "oh so big I love it". Jackson went harder and rougher in her, Sapphire moaned as she pinned him down and happily bounced on his member. Jackson moans bucking, Sapphire moaned more as her tail wagged "oh you guys are huge I'm mm glad I joined this clan" "I'm glad to" Jackson pins her down and went faster hitting her womb.

Sapphire moaned as she grew tighter "yes oh Zane" she moaned out as she thought of him, "its Jackson" Jackson went harder before coming and pulls out going to his wolf from and mounting her and shoved his much bigger member in her. Sapphire moaned out louder as she then clawed the floor and bucked against him, "you like a big guy wreaking your inside" Jackson went harder and rougher as he wanted it to be a painful pleasure. Sapphire moaned out as all she could think of was Zane, Jackson went harder till he shoved the knot in her womb and came. Sapphire moaned out as she came, "after my dragon form, your going to your wolf form and I'm staying a dragon" Jackson tugged on the knot teasing her.

Sapphire smirked and teleported away,  Jackson whines sniffing for her. Sapphire saw Zane and snuggled to him "Zaney", Jackson lays down and went to sleep. "yes gem, you want that attention" Zane smirks, Sapphire got on her knees and undid his pants. Zane smirks and made his tail grab a vibrator and put it on her clit "daddy will make you feel good in his dragon form", Sapphire moaned as she took out his member and sucked on it. Zane smirks and pressed the vibrator more against her, Kalki lays on the floor bored. Sapphire moaned as she started to deep throat him, Emma a small wolf walked by him as her tail seated on his nose letting him take a wif of her scent.

"wanna bounce on a toy before having the real thing" Zane asked rubbing her, Kalki gently grabs her tail with his mouth sniffing. Sapphire nodded as she spread her legs open for him to do as he pleased, Emma giggled as she let him as she went and sniffed his belly and member. Zane smirks and tied her hands to the headboard and grabs a toy bigger than his dragon form and rubs it on her heat "you think it'll fit in you in human and wolf form", Kalki lifts his leg as he was much bigger than the other wolves and licks her heat. Emma moaned softly as she licked his member and laid down on her belly, Sapphire looked at him "I only want you Zane I want to be yours forever".

Kalki shoved a vibrator egg in her and watched as his member came all the way out, "you want the real thing now" Zane asked. Sapphire nodded as she looked at him with big innocent eyes, Emma moaned as she went and sucked his member. Zane smirks and went to his dragon form and put both tips at her heat, Kalki turns the vibrator on high and mounts her head thrusting hard. Sapphire looked at him "please be gentle with me Mr. dragon" she fluttered her eyes at him, Emma moaned out as she sucked on his member. "I'll try but no promises, naughty princesses need to be taught a lesson, and I'm tearing and wreaking your insides" Zane had his tail wrapped around a camera and tries pushing both in but they didn't want to go in and starts forcing himself in her, Kalki bucked into her throat and came then pulls out and rubs himself to be bigger than he was.

Sapphire moaned out as she squeezed around him "is Mr. dragon going to show the video to the pack", Emma moaned as she ate his cum and moved her tail up showing her heat. "yep me banging you in your human and wolf form and get wreaked by them later and record that, I'm gonna bang you till it hurts" Zane put the whole length in her stretching her all the way open "wonder if Jack should join, would it hurt having three dragon members in you", Kalki grabs her scruff knowing he wont fit in her, he decided to make his member tear her tight virgin heat open and starts shoving his way in. Sapphire nodded as she held onto him "I want only you Zane", Emma screamed in pain and pleasure as she trembled under his body.

"you like it big" Zane asked pounding balls deep into her, Kalki went all the way in her and pounds into her. Sapphire moaned out his name as she arched her back, Emma moaned out as her ears pinned back. Zane went harder wanting to hear her scream, Kalki pounded balls deep as he wanting to hear her scream his name. Emma moaned out in pleasure and smiled, Sapphire kissed him deeply and held onto him. Kalki grabs her scruff going harder, Zane kissed back and came. Emma moaned out as she came, Sapphire came and laid on the floor. Kalki bucks knotting her and came, Zane pulls out "still wanna continue". The two girls were already asleep and curled up, Kalki slept next to her. Zane cover her up, the two purred in content and smiled.

Kalki purred, Zane turned to his human form purring. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 212 36
(Cover not by me) A SkyWing Prince, A SeaWing Princess, A RainWing-NightWing hybrid, A wingless SilkWing, An IceWing royal. And a little HiveWing. Al...
1.3K 75 14
AU: Jun Wu kidnaps Xie Lian and Hua Cheng and forces them to be his family "This new world is my gift to you." After the meeting in which Xie Lian wa...
402K 32.5K 62
Kim Seokjin's first impression on his boss Jeon Jungkook appeared to be not the best💜❣ This is an A/B/O story angels. Main Ship. Jinkook.💘 Started...
474K 23.7K 39
What happens when a werewolf smells the beautiful human being?💕 Can a human be a werewolf's mate? This is my first A/B/O story angels. Ships. Jinko...