Jocelyn Kujo x Male Reader

De Victor_TheRiper

Jocelyn Kujo, a 18 year old female teenager who has been in locked up in jail behind bars, but somehow she di... Mai multe

Prologue
Chp.1 Jocelyn's Evil Spirit
Chp.2 The Talk
Chp.3 Enter Noriaki Kakyoin
Chp.4 Help In Need
Chp.5 Saving Kakyoin/(YN)'s Story
Chp.6 The Curse Of Dio
Chp.8 Enter Jean Pierre Polneraff
Chp.9 Decisive Fight
Chp.10 Polneraff Joins The Crew
Chp.11 Encountering Dark Blue Moon Pt.1
Chp.12 Encountering Dark Blue Moon Pt.2
Chp.13 The Perverted Orangutan: Strength
Chp.14 The Devil Encounters
Chp.15 A Traitor On The Lose!?
Chp.16 Encountering Yellow Temperance Pt.1
Chp.17 Encountering Yellow Temperance Pt.2
Chp.18
Chp.19 The Mirror Stand Appears
Chp.20 Hol Horse and Centerfold/Avdol's Death?!
Chp.21 Avdol is Alive
Chp.22 Josephine Encounters The Empress
Chp.23 Encountering Wheel Of Fortune
Chp.24 Enyaba's Justice Pt.1
Chp.25 Enyaba's Justice Pt.2
Chp.26 Steely Dan: The Lovers Pt.1
Chp.27 Steely Dan: The Lovers Pt.2
Chp.28 The End Of Steely Dan
Chp.29 Lali-Ho: Death 13 Pt.1
Chp.30 Lali-Ho: Death 13 Pt.2
Chp.31 The End Of Death 13
Chp.32 Hail 2 U: Judgement Pt.1
Chp.33 Hail 2 U: Judgement Pt.2
Chp.34 Avdol Is Back!/End Of Judgement
Chp.35 Encountering High Priestess Pt.1
Chp.36 End Of High Priestess
Chp.37 New Threats Are Coming
Chp.38 Iggy Joins The Crew/Geb's N'doul Pt.1
Chp.39 Iggy/ Geb's N'Doul Pt.2
Chp.40 Iggy/Geb's N'Ndoul Pt.3
Chp.41 The End Of Geb's N'Doul
Chp.42 Oingo Boingo Brothers: Zenyatta and Mondatta Pt.1
Chp.43 Oingo Boingo Brother: Zenyatta and Mondatta Pt.2
Chp.44 The End Of Oingo Boingo Brother Pt.3
Chp.45 Enter The God Of Death: Anubis Pt.1
Chp.46 The God Of Death: Anubis Pt.2
Chp.47 The End Of Anubis Pt.3
Chp.48 Encountering Bastet's Mariah Pt.1
Chp.49 Encountering Bastet's Mariah Pt.2
Chp.50 The End Of Mariah Pt.3
Chp.51 Encountering Alessi
Chp.52 Alessi/The Return Of OG Josephine
Chp.53 Encountering D'Arby The Gambler Pt.1
Chp.54 End Of D'Arby The Gambler Pt.2
Chp.55 Hol Horse's Death
Chp.56 Encountering Pet Shop
Chp.57 Iggy vs Pet Shop/(YN) To The Rescue
Chp.58 Noriaki Kakyoin Returns
Chp.59 Enter Vanilla Ice
Chp.60 Encountering Vanilla Ice Pt.1
Chp.61 End Of Vanilla Ice Pt.2
Chp.62
Chp.63 Enter Dio
Chp.64
Chp.65 The Spirit With Vengeance
Chp.66 DIO's World Pt.1
Chp.67 DIO's World Pt.2/Kakyoin's Message
Chp.68 DIO's World Pt.3
Chp.69 DIO's World Pt.4
Chp.70 DIO's World Pt.5/(YN)'s Return
Chp.71 Jocelyn's Spirit
Chp.72 The Ultimate Bizarre Showdown
Chp.73 The End Of Dio
Chp.74 The Aftermath Pt.1
Chp.75 The Aftermath Pt.2
Final Chapter: Lemon With A Crusader🍋
Ending Credits
Coming Really Really REALLY Soon
Bonus Chapter

Ch.7 The Tower Of Grey

8.5K 169 47
De Victor_TheRiper

As Josephine and the others board on an airplane to head over to Cairo. Josephine and the others were then taking a nap as they wait until they arrive to their destination. Until a POV started to zoom out, DIO then qas to be seen in his hideout as he suddenly lifts his right hand up and suddenly, purple thorns came out from his hand which look familiar than Josephine's stands, he then softly chops the camera as it then took a spiritual picgure as DIO then sees Josephine and them heading their way to Egypt where Dio is...

Dio: As I suspected, they found out where I am. So then, well you all come to Egypt, Josephine and Jocelyn?? And whats this??

Dio suddenly notices (YN), who he has never seen or met before...

Dio: Whats this?? And whos this?? Well whoever he is, he must be wanting to help the Joestar family as well, bad choice for him.

Suddenly, Josephine and Jocelyn suddenly woke up to feel like someone has been wathcing them...

Josephine: Dio! I felt him seeing us!

Jocelyn: I know.

Josephine: Be very careful, we might encounter ourselves a very first stand user on this plane.

(YN): H-Hey, Is it just me or did I felt someone was just....watching me??

Josephine: You too?? Damn, he must notice you as well. (YN), you have to be careful, watch your guard, we might encounter ourselves our first enemy.

(YN): Got it.

As Josephine and Jocelyn keep and eye for any stand user they encounter, suddenly the others then woke up by the sound of a sudden buzzing sound that was coming closer and closer, then a beetle shows up...

Jocelyn: A rhino Beetle??

Kakyoin: No! Its a stag beetle!

Josephine: Hey Avdol, that bug isn't normally just coming here at the plane like that. Do you thinks its a stand?? Are we about to encounter ourselves our first stand user??

Avdol: Its possible. It can be a stand of a shape insect.

The bug then hid himself behind the seats...

Joseph: What the?! It hid himself. Careful, it can appear anywhere around us.

Suddenly, the stand bug then alleared beside Jocelyn...

(YN): Oi Jocelyn! Its on your right look out!!

Jocelyn looks to her right as she notices the stand bug...

Jocelyn: Star Platinum!!!

Jocelyn summons her Star Platinum stand to strike on the bug, but as she does, the bug qas quick enough to dodge Star Platinum's strike, Josephine and the others were shocked...

Avdol: What the?! It dodge you?! I cant believe it! Even though your stand is build up with such amazing speed, that bug must have that kind of speed as well!?

Kakyoin: Then there's not doubt about it! That bug is a stand after all!

(YN): Then where the hell is the user?! If the stand is here, then the stand user must be on this plane!

The stand beetle suddenly started to pour out some saliva out from its mouth...

Avdol: Its getting reading to attack! Watch out Jocelyn!

The beetle then stretches out a long song sting as Jocelyn use her stand to stop it, but the sting went through Star Platinum's hand as it continues going to Jocelyn, Jocelyn then opens her mouth as she catches the beetles sting...

Joseph: That was close! Star Platinum was able to catch that things sting with a quick of time!

Avdol: Just as I fear, it was goinf after Jocelyn's stands tongue! So it must be him!

(YN): Wait you know this Stand, Avdol??!

Avdol: Im afraid I do. This stand is represented a card of the tower of terror! Symbolizing calamity and interfering journies! This stand is called the tower of grey! Tower of Grey is responsible for countless of od innocent people's deaths. Which it looked like an unfortunate accident. The plane crash last year from England, the cause of of 300 deaths. This maybe why hes here! Not only he's here to make another cause of deaths, but hes probably here working for Dio!

Jocelyn: Tch. ORAAAA!!!!!

Star Platinum: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!

With Star Platinum's barrage punches, it was able to break down the beetles sting...

Tower Of Grey: HaHaHaHaHa!!! No matter how fast your stand is, I'm 10× faster!! Even if your fast enough to catch a bullet, I'm also faster than that as well!!!

Josephine: The stand user must be one of these people in the plane. But who could it be??!!

Tower Of Grey then chuckles as he then disappeared and re-appears behind the seats of some passengers...

Josephine: Whats it doing?!

Avdol: No! He wont?!

Tower of Grey then with full speed went through some passengers from behind and massacreley killed the passengers by taking their tounges out...

Avdol: No damn it!

Tower Of Grey: HaHaHaHaHa!! Now for the fun part!!!

Tower Of Grey then flies over to a wall as it uses the tounges filled with blood as it started using the blood fro writing the wall, it then finishes as it wrote the word, Massacre, a meaning to kill everyone...

Avdol: So be it! I'll burn that thing myself! Go Magicinas Red-

Kakyoin: Hold it Avdol!

Suddenly, an old man then woke uo from his nap..

Old Man: Mm, what all that noise? What all the ruckus about? Anyways, now that Im up I might as go and use the restroom.

The old man then heads over to the restroom as he places his hand on the wall and felt something wet...

Old Man: Eh? Whats this slimy stuff??

He somehow started smelling the blood on the wall...

Old Man: M? A? ....AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! BLOOD?! is this blood?! What on earth-

Kakyoin: Atemi!

From behind, Kakyoin then karate chops the old man's behind neck as it caused to knock him out...

Kakyoin: We have to defeat that stand before it causes other passengers to panic! But Mr.Avdol, using a stand like your Magicinas red will cause the whole plane to heat up and hurt the passengers, Jocelyn, your stand will just cause some destruction with your punches, and (YN), same thing like Avdol's but your stand's flames is so intense it can almost cause the plane to melt and melt these people as well. Looks like its time for a quiet stand. So I'll be taking care of Tower of grey myself.

Tower Of Grey: HeHeHe! Noriaki Kakyoin, I've heard a lot about you from Lord Dio. So don't even think about using your stand on me, if you think its fatser than me, think again!

Kakyoin: Oh yeah! Take this, Emerald Splash!!

With Heirophant Green's Emerald Splash Attack, Tower Of Grey started dodging them like nothing, it then shot its long sting needle to Heirophant's Green's mouth as him and Kakyoin were hurt and spat out blood...

Jocelyn/(YN): Kakyoin!!

Tower Of Grey: Now listen here Kakyoin! For my next trick I will use my needle sting again to rip that tounge of yours and feel the pain!!

Kakyoin: Nrgh!!! Emerald Splash again!!!

Tower Of Grey then again started dodging again...

Tower Of Grey: Dont you get it?! There's nothing you can do! I'm just too fast for you!

Kakyoin: Oh really? So are you also fast...on thinking?!

Tower Of Grey: Huh??

Suddenly, some group of appendages then went straight through Tower Of Grey's body as it started to hurt and injured him...

Tower Of Grey: AAACK!!! WHAT?!? HOW?!!!

Kakyoin: As I thought, I knew my plan would work. You see while your too distracted dodging Heirophant Green's Emerald Splash, he was able to make amount of appendages through beneath the seats. Now to finish you off!

Heirophant Green then started controlling the appendages as it then spreads through its body and ending up killing Tower Of Grey, as Tower Of Grey dies, the old man from awhile ago suddenly started to feel some pain as his tounge sticks out as a bug sign pop out from his tongue and blood came out of no where from his head and falls back again...

Kakyoin: So that old geezer was the user all along. Should have known.

The others then git the old man up as he places him on a seat to check on him to see if he had a flesh bug, and he didn't for somehow...

(YN): Well that's strange, he doesn't have a flesh bug after all...so how does he know you guys if he doesn't have one and still working for Dio??

Avdol: Tower Of Grey was always evil. He killed tourists and make it seem like an accident. Dio must have found him and hired him to kill us because he qas easily bought, and blinded from greed.

Suddenly, Josephine notice something was wrong, as he notice that eveything on this plane seems to be...tilted?

Joseph: Hey, I know it can't be only me, but I'm sure that this plane isn't being controlled....no it can't be!

Josephine rushes over to the flight section as he busts inside and notices the two pilots killed by Tower Of Grey before fighting them...

Josephine: No! It can't be!

Jocelyn: That bastard! It killed these pilots right before we encounter it!

Josephine: Damn we're losing altitude fast! This plane will crash any moment and could kill us all!

Jocelyn: Well then...who knows how to ride this plane???

Kakyoin: Not me.

Avdol: Nope.

(YN): Same.

Josephine: Well, I do have some experience on flying a plane. But this will make my third plane crash.

Jocelyn: *sighs* yare yare daze. Well that settles then, none of us and especially me are never going to ride a plane with you.

-END OF CHAPTER 7-

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

125K 3K 38
(There is a rewritten version now!!) Jotaro Kujo HATES EVERY GIRL at his school, but not the new girl. How can you hate someone who thinks you're jus...
70.9K 1.8K 24
In 1882, a young 14 year old girl, who goes by the name of Johanna Joestar, is a positive, honest and kind girl who lives with her father, George Joe...
29.9K 921 20
Immortality. Something impossible to achieve, unless you become a vampire. Being part of the joestar family, Y/n Joestar was born with the power of i...
13.3K 215 36
The following story is going to be a KurumiXReader story: This is a Date A Live story in a world where the JoJo incidents happened. After defeating D...