ʙᴇᴀᴜ•ᴛɪ•ғᴜʟ

Door luvvprincess

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically Meer

Cᴀsᴛ 🤍
Oɴᴇ
Tᴡᴏ
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Tᴇɴ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
SᴇᴠᴇɴTᴇᴇɴ
EɪɢʜᴛTᴇᴇɴ
NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏTʜʀᴇᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏFɪᴠᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsɪx
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sɪx
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
A/n

Nɪɴᴇ

3.8K 82 12
Door luvvprincess

July 26tb 2020
Mʟ🦍
I woke up next on the floor in Loyalty room I looked up and seen Angie and Loyalty sleeping on the bed. I looked on the other side of the room and Gelo was also sleeping on the floor. I sucked my teeth and got on the bed behind Loyal.

Bae. She whispered.

Mamas my back hurt sleeping on the floor. I whispered. She sighed and went back to sleep so did I.
20mins later....

Bae wake up. Loyalty said. I groaned letting her know I was listening.

Let's go get breakfast. She said.

Now baby. I said.

Yes gelo and Angie are already downstairs along with everyone else. She said I sighed and we got out the bed and went downstairs.

Nice if you two to join us. Mrs.D said.

Morning. I said sitting down. After breakfast me and help went home and showered then we had to work out.

Melo start lifting. Dad said.

My back hurt. I said.

Ya back don't hurt when you be doing all that other shit boy ion wanna hear that. He said. I sucked my teeth and started lifting weights.
4 hours later...

I sat in my room texting Loyal tryna get her to come over but she don't wanna cuz she got mad shit to do for her birthday. Mind you our birthday is not until the 21st and 22nd so hers is 27 and mines is 28 days away. I sucked my teeth after reading her message.
Ma🥺🦋; Which one should I wear to our party

Me: Baby you talking bout outfits and parties could you just come over

Maz🥺🦋: Noo I'm shopping right now
I just left her on read and turned on the TV and played my game. I played it for a little then Ant and Zo and Dmo ended up coming over so we chilled around.

Dunk that in the little basketball hoop and I'll give you 10$. Zo said .

Bet. I said grabbing the basketball.

Ant stand right there. I said point at the floor he did as told and I ran and jumped over him and dunk the ball.

Yes sirrrrr. I said coming back.

Aye hold on. I said as my phone started ringing. I answered it as zo give me 10.

Hello. I answered.

What you doing? Loyalty said.

Chilling with the boys why? I asked.

Nothing. She said.

I was finna say cuz I was tryna get you to come over here all day but you wanted to shop for something that's won't happen no time soon. I said.

Okay so I guess I won't get you the PS5 since ya wanna talk like that. She said.

Nooo I was joking baby. I said.

That's what I thought now what else you want for ya birthday? She asked.

It don't matter ma. I said.

Stop. She said.

Alright shoes clothes games is fine. I said.

Okay what bout me? She asked.

What you mean?  I asked.

I'm not gonna say it. She said.

Ohh yeah for sure it's a gift too with black that be fire. I said.

Okay that's all you had to say. She said. I laughed as she giggled.

Okay mamas Imma call you later. I said.

Okay bye love you. She said.

Love you more mamas. I said and ended the call. I put my phone away and went back to the guys.

Who was that? Dmo asked.

My crazy psychopath girl. I said grabbing a eight ball stick. We balled eight ball then after eight ball I ended up meeting up with Loyalty at her house cuz her dad said he had something for us.

Finally. Loyal said as I walked in she grabbed my arm and dragged me into the kitchen.

Sup boy. Odell said.

Sup. I said.

Alright this is for you a trip to Miami just like you asked. He said handed me tickets to Miami.

Ohh thanks. I said dapping him up.

No problem son. He said.

When are we supposed to be going? Loyalty asked.

Who said I was taking you? I asked.

Who the fuck else you taking? She asked.

Dip. I said.

Dip a dog he could go for free. She said.

Then I don't know. I said.

Me stupid my dad payed for them and now you gonna basically pay him back by taking me or he gonna lose his mind. She said.

No for real Imma really lose my mind. He said I laughed and nod.

Alright fine. I said.

Yes now I can wear my new bathing suits...but when we going? She asked.

The week of our birthday. I said.

Noo dad why you do that I wanted to have a party. She whined.

I just did what this young man ask me to do. He said.

You did that on purpose. She said.

Umm yeah. I said.

Alright bet since you wanna ruin people's plans I'll just take ya stuff back. She said. I shrugged and she groaned and stomped her feet.

Look you don't gotta go. Odell said.

But I want too. She whined.

Alright then stop all that whining shit you not a baby no more and you damn sure enough will not be getting ya way all the damn time. He said. She rolled her eyes and walked upstairs.

You got ya self a hand full you handle that shit? He asked.

I don't know she don't act like all the time. I said.

Alright imma let you handle her I'll be outside. He said I nod and we walked different ways. I walked upstairs to her room.

Mamas. I said.

What? She asked with a attitude.

Lose ya attitude. I said.

Noo. She said. I sighed and locked the door and walked over to her bed.

Fix ya tone or get fuck up Loyal you pick. I said.

Leave me alone. She said.

Ight. I said and grabbed her by the ankles and I pulled her compression shorts off along with her panties and then I pulled my shots and boxers off.

You not gonna make a sound or cum until I say so ight. I said.

Yes papi. She whispered. I nod and grabbed a condom and put it on then slide in.
1 hour later...

Loyalty slept beside me as I laid next her on my phone. She moved making me look down at her. I kissed her forehead and she hugged me tighter.

Baby. She mumbled.

Yes? I replied.

I'm hungry. She said sitting up. I kissed her and she kissed back and then pulled away.

I'm hungry baby. She whined.

Go get dress then. I said. She sighed and got up out the bed and walked to her closet and got dress and we left.

Let's get Subway. She said. I nod drove to subway.

I remember back in highschool when we sneak into the locker room and do a lot of things. She said smirking.

Yeah until my dad took my ass out of school. I said.

Mmhmm I was so depressed without you. She said hugging my waist as we waited in this long ass line for subway which is never long but today I guess everyone wanted subway today.

You was depressed I was depressed every time I made a dumbass mistake. I felt stupid hurting you. I said.

It's okay bae. She said.

No it's not baby I'm always hurting you and it not okay. I said.

Bubba I said it okay I'm not mad it happened 3 years ago. She said. I sighed and kissed her.

I love you. I said.

I love you more bubba. She said.

Nah ain't no way. I said she laughed and kissed me after we pulled away we moved up in the line.

I want you to pick my bathing suits. She said.

Alright...but why? I asked.

Cuz ion want you to be all mad cuz I'm wear the wrong bathing suit. She said.

Ion really care baby I just don't trust niggas out in this world I know I can trust you cuz you stand up to ya name always Loyal to a nigga. I said making her laugh.

I love you. She said.

I love you more beautiful. I said.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

30.2K 701 26
🦋
26.9K 494 72
All In the title lovelies!
52.5K 707 32
Just me making imagines that's in my liking.
486K 11.8K 75
A lamelo ball fan-fic... jus read it tho .🕺🏽💕🛸