Love Maze | BTS Poly

By emmiouija

"If we are together, then even this endless maze is paradise." *** Lost in life and needing a change of pace... More

Strangers and Cigarettes
Silly Straw
Just Friends
Three Is Never a Crowd
Let Me Know
Coming Clean
The Truth Untold
Just Dance
Just Dance Part 2
Good Girl
Belts and Butterflies
Whiskey Sour
Bring it ON
Cherry Bomb
Daydream
First Love
New Beginnings
Euphoria
Boy with Luv
Just Desserts
Kiss Me Thru the Phone
Born Singer
Pretty Boy
Come Back Home
Ma City
Full House
As Our Lives Change
This Is Us Colliding
First Time He Kissed a Boy
Somewhere Only We Know
You'll Always Have Me
Bustling Sounds and the Deafening Quiet
For You, I'd Bleed Myself Dry
Can We Kiss Forever?
Piece of Peace
Pretty in Pink
The Story We Paint
Challenge Accepted
Party-Worthy
Strange Encounters
Just One Day
Hit Me with Your Best Shot
Endlessly
Take the Plunge
8TEEN
Blue and Grey
Stay
Look Here
Paradise
Telepathy
Sea
All Night
Lie
Fair Trade
Bad Romance
Mikrokosmos
Stigma
Miss Right
We are Bulletproof
Don't Leave Me
House of Cards
Run
Life Goes On
Give It to Me
Film Out
Attack on Bangtan
Fly to My Room
Am I Wrong
Dear My Friend
What If...
Jamais Vu
Somebody

Catching Clouds

12.6K 432 154
By emmiouija

Poke, Poke.

"Noona?"

"Noona~"

I force one eye open and my vision adjusts, falling on Jungkook's figure standing over me, his index finger touching my cheek. "Why're you poking me?"

"To get you up," he apprises. "It's 4:30."

"Where's Hobi?" I wonder, grabbing my glasses off the bedside table and putting them on.

"I think he's helping Yoongi hyung with something."

Jungkook takes a seat on the edge of the bed in front of me. He gazes at me, a smile adorning his lovely features. His visage is...softer in the morning compared to its usual angularity. Over the course of about an hour after he awakens, the softness begins to evanesce, and returns to normal. It's a small thing I've noticed over the time we've known each other. I don't believe I'm an observant person, but when it comes to these men, I am eminently aware.

The youngest boy tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. "You look so pretty when you wake up."

"I think you need these more than I do," I say, taking off my glasses and placing them on Jungkook.

He strikes a little pose, the frames sliding down Jungkook's nose due to his low nasal bridge. "Do they make me look handsome?"

"So handsome," I chuckle, trying to sound sarcastic. My tone isn't believable in the slightest; there's obvious sincerity. 

 I pull the blankets back, sliding out from underneath the covers. "I should go shower."

"Yeah, I thought I smelled something," jokes Jungkook.

I playfully punch his arm and he shouts, "Ow, I was kidding!"

"Oh, hush and come join me."

***

"Guys, I have some bad news," Namjoon sighs.

"What is it, Hyung?" asks Taehyung, shoving a whole Eggo waffle into his mouth.

"Sejin hyung called and said a news outlet leaked that we're coming to LA. He thinks we'll be swarmed at the airport. We need to fly privately."

"But there's always a crowd," Jimin points out.

"We won't have enough guards to protect the dancers. We can't take the chance of someone getting hurt."

"Can Audaire fly with us?"

"She should probably fly with the others. Just so they aren't suspicious."

I-I don't get to be with them?  

I'm absolutely terrified of planes. Coming to Korea was the first time I had ever been on an airplane. I was crying and throwing up the entire flight. I haven't gone back to the states since arriving in Seoul all because I want to avoid flying. 

And now as the moment comes that I finally board a plane, I have to be without my seven safe places.

Yoongi sees that I'm unsettled, so he pats my shoulder in order to soothe me. "We'll go to your room when we get to the hotel, yeah?"

"I'm rooming with Beck, Addie, and Justin. I'll go to you guys instead."

He raises a questionable brow. "Justin won't make a move on you, will he?"

"I doubt it. I don't think his boyfriend would like that," I chortle.

He scratches the back of his head, breaking eye contact. "Ah, sorry."

"It's alright," I impart before pecking his lips. "I need to catch the bus. I don't want to miss my flight. That long, lonely, excruciating flight."

Namjoon looks up from his phone. "Sejin hyung's on his way to get you, drama queen."

I circle my arms around Namjoon's mid-section, feeling his heart beat against my cheekbone. "Thanks for texting him. You guys take such good care of me."

He lifts my chin so that we are staring at each other. "You take good care of us too."

I stand on my tippy toes in order to kiss him. It's deep, yet delicate and sweet, and as he gently cups my face, I melt under his touch. 

The two of us must have let the kiss drag on longer than we should've because someone clears their throat. I peek behind Namjoon and spot Sejin standing there awkwardly.

I remove myself from Namjoon's hands. "Oh, Sejin. It's nice to see you. Uh, when did you get here?"

"Nice to see you as well, Audaire. I came just a minute ago. Taehyung-ssi let me in."

"Tae, why didn't you say anything?"

He shrugs. "I would've, but you were busy doing...that."

I ruffle his hair. "I'm sorry, love."

Taehyung engulfs me in a hug. "No worries. Have a safe flight, okay?"

"You guys too."

"Are you ready to go?" Sejin inquires.

"No, but I need to get this ride in a death trap over with."

Namjoon once more calls me a drama queen and the eight of us say our goodbyes. I then tell them to enjoy the opulence that is a private jet.

I'm not jealous. Not at all.

"Let's hit the road, Sejin!"

***

"Good morning, everyone!" I greet as I approach Beck, Justin, and Addie.

"Wow, you're chipper for how early it is," Addie mentions.

"I'm likely delirious from exhaustion."

"Don't expect to get any sleep on this trip," affirms Beck. "We have a lot of shit to do."

"I'm so tired," Justin groans. "At least we have a long flight. We can get some shut-eye."

"Dancers," hollers Ye Jun, "it's time to board."

"Damn. I wanted a breakfast burrito first."

Addie rolls her eyes and grabs his wrist. "Come on, J. I'll buy you something on the plane."

***

The first five hours of the flight were pure hell. I had taken an anti-anxiety pill as soon as we got to our seats, but it didn't work; my nerves were through the roof. All I wanted were my boys. I wanted them to hold me, to tell stories to distract me, and to rub my back and say that everything would be just fine.

Beck and I sat together, and she noticed that I wasn't doing well. She held my hand during takeoff, made sure I was staying hydrated, and even put my hair up for me while I got sick. She made the rest of the flight tolerable and put my fear at ease. We have only known each other for a few days, but if you were to see us together, you'd think we've been best friends for years. 

"Attention, passengers. We'll be landing at LAX in about five minutes."

"Oh, thank god," breathes Justin. "My butt's numb!"

"You did great, Audaire. Are you feeling okay?" 

"I am. Thanks, Beck. For everything."

She smiles as she takes my hand in hers again. "The landing might be bumpy. But don't worry. I got you."

Beck was right. It was pretty rough, but she never let go of me. 

Following the landing and getting our things at baggage claim, Addie orders us an Uber to the hotel. A thirty-minute ride later and we're in our rooms. The four of us crash on the luxurious beds with relief. 

"Sorry, Justin, but I'm not showering tonight," proclaims Addie. "You have to deal with my stink."

"It's cool because I'm not showering either."

"You guys are gross," Beck laughs. "Looks like I get first dibs on the hot water then. Unless you wanna go first, Audaire."

"Nah, go ahead. I showered before we left."

She nods, takes her toiletries from her suitcase, and heads into the bathroom. I pull out my phone to send a text in the Bangtan group chat.

We made it to the hotel. Have you guys landed yet?

Joon: Yes, we're on our way to the hotel now.

Jungkook: Can you come see us when we get there, Noona?

Yeah, I should be able to sneak out. Justin and Addie are asleep already. I'm sure Beck will go to bed after her shower. Whose room?

Jin: Hyung lines. Room 1201.

Okie dokie!

I scroll on Twitter for a while, waiting for Beck to finish and go to sleep so that I can leave. Twenty minutes later, she emerges from the restroom. She sits down next to me, her hair still wrapped in a towel turban.

"Which side do you want?" asks Beck, referring to the mattress.

"It doesn't matter to me. What about you?"

"You can take the window side, so if a kidnapper comes in through there, they'll take you."

"Beck, we're on the eleventh floor," I giggle.

She shrugs. "You never know."

I shake my head at her silly remark. "I'm going out for a smoke."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"You go on to bed. I'll be quiet when I'm done."

After telling her goodnight, I make it to the twelfth floor and to room 1201 like Seokjin had told me. I knock on the door and hear feet shuffling across the carpet. It opens to Taehyung's beautiful face.

"Audaire, you're here!" he beams, his boxy grin making an appearance. 

"Hi, Tae! Is everyone here?"

Taehyung waves me inside. "Yeah!"

I enter and plop on the floor adjacent to Hoseok. Their room is messy despite having just arrived. It's an organized mess, but a mess regardless. I shouldn't judge though. I'm sure my hotel room will look like this tomorrow. 

I glance over to the desk where Yoongi has already set up his music equipment. He truly never stops working.

"How was your flight?" Jimin wonders, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Awful in the beginning, but it got better."

"I'm sorry we couldn't be there with you," Seokjin apologizes.

"Don't be sorry. You guys needed to keep us and yourselves safe. Beck took good care of me anyway. I was fine. How was yours?"

"Boring!" exclaims Taehyung.

"You slept the whole time," Jungkook snorts.

"Because I was bored. Duh."

"I don't mean to be rude," begins Yoongi, redirecting the conversation, "but can you little ones leave? I'm tired."

"Alright, alright. Let's go, little ones. We don't want the old man getting grumpier," I say, shooting Yoongi a smirk in his direction.

I'm about to walk out the door with Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook when someone grips the tail of my shirt, bringing me to a halt. In a low voice, Namjoon comes close to my ear, divulging, "Hobi said you were a bad girl. You're not going anywhere."

[AN] Edited 4/8/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.1K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
186K 7.3K 71
"My heart is divided in 7 pieces and each of those pieces make me whole. Right here, in this very moment, nothing else fucking matters. The jealousy...
161K 7.5K 65
In which seven guys fall for the wrong girl. In which they want someone that already belongs to someone else. She's Illegal to them. Or as they ca...
17.3K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" ☆. ☆. ☆. K...