Unexpected Love

By writtenbykei

|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ || More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequal Out Now

Chapter 10

5.7K 213 30
By writtenbykei

excuse any mistakes

Kaymoni | Kay
Somerville, TN

"I have a project planned for you guys." The teacher announced and everyone groaned.

"It's the end of the school year why the hell we still doing work?" A boy said making a face.

"First of all Kevin if you swear one more time in my class you will be sent out. Second you guys still have a whole month before school is out, and i'm just doing what i've been told." She explained.

"Ok this project will include partners of two which i will be assigning." She said before looking through her desks for papers.

I sighed laying my head down.

"When i saw your names please get with your partner."

"Jermane and Emily."

"Morgan and Shanon."

"See no i cannot work wit ha." Morgan said.

"Bitch don't nobody wanna work wit you either." Shannon mugged her.

"Suck it up, you will work together today." The teacher shrugged. "Go." Morgan rolled her eyes before getting up to sit next to her partner.

"Kaymoni and Mike." She said.

"Wassup." A boy who i'm guessing is Mike sat next to me.

I gave him a head nod before putting my attention back on the teacher. After she announced the partners she began explaining the project.

"It is actually very easy." She started. "We will test how the addition of salt and other substances to water affects the freezing point of the water-based solution." She walked around handing everyone a project sheet.

"Get out a pencil and paper to write down what in about to say next." She told us. "Their are two questions you will be answering at the end of the experiment: Is rock, salt, and ice the best combination for freezing ice cream and how does adding salt or sugar affect the freezing point of water."

"Starting Wednesday we will be going to the lab to test out the experiment. Your partner comes to play when you all will do your final analysis, in your slideshow."

"Thursday, Friday, and all of next week we will be in the lab. After that you all will have three days to finish up your slideshow and present it to the class on my due date, which is located at the bottom of your hand out sheet."

"The slideshow thing, we doing dat in class or at home?" A student asked.

"At home but if you do not have access to a computer or phone please see me at the end of class and we shall discuss that." She explained. "Got it?"

"Yea ma'am." We all said. The bell rung and she dismissed us.

"So when you wanna meet up for this shit?" Mike asked walking next to me.

"Discuss it once we ina lab?"

"Ight." He nodded and walked off. Pooh didn't come today and i didn't have any classes with Aaliyah. I sighed hard walking as slow as possible to my next class.

"Why you so quiet?" Darius, a close associate asked sitting next ta me.

"Nun i'm just ready ta leave." I shook my head. I dun had a long ass day plus i'm cramping like fuck. The only thing i want ta do is lay up and sleep.

"You heard bout the party this weekend?"

"Nope, where it's gone be?"

"Southend. You going?"

"Prolly not." I shrugged. "You been ta Harris class?"

"Yea i know bout the project shi. Im paying that smart ass hoe in star ta do my shit."

"Smart." I laughed. For the rest of the class period i laid my head down and took notes ever so often. After school i drove ta Oakland cause I had ta do hair.

"How much since you providing the hair?" The girl asked me.

"$70 and $250 all together." She nodded and sat in the chair. After i finished her sew-in i did her sister sum tribal braids.

@hoodrichmonii

swipe >

🤍 💬 ↗️
22,197 likes
@hoodrichmonii: book me!!😍
View all 255 comments

"Thank you." I said collecting the money. I left their house after helping clean up my mess. When i got home i changed out my outside cloths and got comfortable before taking a very much needed nap.

"Ma ain't no food in this house, mane." I huffed.

"Girl i know." She said. "Gotta hit somebody up ta buy stamps cause chile.." She shook her head. "Ion get paid till Friday and i still got bills, it's the first of the month."

"We real life struggling." I said in disbelief. "Lord, we need you now more then eva."

"You so dramatic." She laughed going outside.

liyahh🙈🖤
Would like Facetime...

"Yes ma'am?" I said after accepting the call.

"I'm finna go fight." She said putting the phone down.

"What? Why? Who?"

"Redd. That bitch decided to get on live wit ha momma and started talking big shit about me and mine. See i wanted ta leave it alone and i did but now almost 2 weeks later ha ass wanna pop out on sum shi." She went off.

"Like for real got on all social media's just ta make sure i seen that she wanna fight but ian een mad, me and my parents finna pull up ona mad hoe and show ha why she should've left the situation alone." She got ina car.

"Where this luh girl live at?" I heard ha dad ask.

"Just drive ima give you the directions."

"I'm finna come down der." I told ha running outside.

"Ma, Liyah bouta go fight."

"Fight who?" She asked. "That's ha ona phone?"

"I'm bouta go beat this girl up." She told my momma when she took the phone.

"Where yo folks Liyah?"

"We right her." Ha momma took the phone. "Hey Tracy."

My mom laughed. "Y'all what is going on?"

"This bald headed ass luh girl tryna fight my daughter. So yeah we finna pull up and get this shit handled."

"Oh hell." My momma ran ina house and grabbed ha keys.

"What is y'all doing?" Tyree asked waking up from his nap ona couch.

"Get up we finna ride up town."

"Mane what?" He made a face. I shook my head and threw his slides at him. We jumped in my moms car and i directed her to where Redd lived.

"Where she at?" I heard ha dad ask when we was all getting out the car.

"She know i'm out here." Aliyah said.

"What?" She said answering a phone call.

"Dude don't een cause you the reason all dis finna go down."

"I don't car-"

"It's too late now i'm already at ha house."

"Boy bye ian got time fa this stupid shit." She hung up the phone.

"Who was dat?" I asked standing next to ha.

"Elijah." She rolled ha eyes going to block him.

"Where this girl?" Aaliyah's sister, Precious asked leaning ona car.

A minute or so go by and Redd comes outside with a whole crew behind ha. Aaliyah wasted no time running up and soccer punching that bitch.

"YEAH BEAT THAT HOE LIYAH, BEAT THAT HOE!" Ha momma yelled.

"DONT CALL MY DAUGHTER NO HOE BITCH!" Redd's momma yelled out approaching ha.

"BITCH WHAT?" Aliyah's momma took off her slippers as her husband held onto ha.

I took my phone out and went to snap. "I'm ina ghetto, ratatata." I did the hand motion tilting the phone up to get all action on camera.

"You goofy ass fuck." Ty bussed out laughing.

"GET THAT BITCH, GET THAT- NAH GET UP!" Precious hyped as Aaliyah lost ha balance and fell ta the ground. Redd was getting the upper hand until Liyah flipped them over and was now ontop. I peeped a girl try ta sneak liyah.

I ran up and straight started throwing blow after blow. I caught her by surprise so it took a minute until she realized what the fuck was going on. I yanked onnat hoe weave and threw ha on the ground and started stomping. People started coming out they houses ta be nosy.

"KAYMONI!" My momma yelled running this way as Ty had lifted me off the ground and dragged me off. I looked over and seen Aaiyah's momma arguing with Redd momma while ha husband had her on lock so they wouldn't fight.

This is really some ghetto shit.

"Step back bitch this they one on one." Precious said ta the same girl i just fought. She pushed Precious and she swung onat hoe.

"Ight break this shit up man that girl leaking." A boy said grabbing ahold of Aaliyah as a bloody Redd still had a tight grip on ha hair.

"LET MY SHIT GO!" Liyah yelled stomping that bitch. The people around trying ta break them up eventually got Redd to let loose Liyah shi.

The got them and Precious separated but Redd was still talking shit along side her mom.

"THE COPS!" Somebody yelled and everyone started fleeing the scene. Me, Ty, and our mom jumped ina car and zoomed out they neighborhood.

"Girl dun messed up my lace." I huffed looking ina sun visor.

liyahh🙈🖤
Would like Facetime...

"Tuh betta bitch won't try me again." She said looking at her face ina camera.

"You straight Kay?"

"Yea, you? Is Precious ok?"

"I'm good." She snatched the phone. "Hey Kay. Ian get ta talk too you, whatchu do-"

"Girl give me my phone." Aaliyah snatched it back. 

Me and my momma laughed.

"We finna ride up y'all house." I heard ha momma say.

"Ok." My momma said and i hung up.

"This was something else." Ty shook his head cracking up ina back seat.

_______

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 20.3K 78
๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ...
541K 27.6K 26
"๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฒ๐š„๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐šƒ๐šƒ๐™ป๐™ด ๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐šƒ." *๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐šƒ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ* ๐™ณ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ด๐™ผ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
90.9K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’•
9.7K 326 8
๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐œ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ