Reunited(book one of four in...

By pretzels_for_ever

A Ninjago story(takes place after they return from the never realm) (I do not own ninjago or any of the chara... More

Lily Brookstone
Nya Smith
Lloyd Garmadon
Cole brookstone
Zane Julien
Jay Walker
The dawn of a new day
Introductions
Getting settled

Kai Smith

1 0 0
By pretzels_for_ever

     Hi I'm Kai Smith, when I was just five years old my parents disappeared and left me to take care of my three year old sister at the time but now that she is older and can take care of herself I find it hard to let go.

     I have brown spiky hair and a set of brunette eyes to match. I'm at an average height. I usually where a pair of washed jeans with my favourite red hoodie. And a set of red sneakers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sarkaar By eira

General Fiction

66.1K 4.6K 29
The book contain painful and horrifying visual in book read at your risk This my first time story based on india in 1970s. This story deal with the...
583K 15.7K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
88.3K 3.8K 24
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *ο½₯゚゚ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:βœΌβœΏγ€€γ€€πŸͺ„ "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
474K 16.9K 193
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...