Generator Rex like male reade...

By slydx21

a new story idea that I think that it'll be great details in this idea book All stories moved to 6602man More

name and world
Story Perks
update

male bio and voting

618 6 1
By slydx21

Name up for suggestions HERE》

Hero name upul for suggestions HERE》

Looks like this

His symbol is like this but cut in half one slightly above the other to show the power and speed gear one is red and the other is blue they both unite and the color changes into what you see as the image below and is located on his jacket were his heart is as well

Can use the double gear system from megaman 11 with and with out the biulds, also the copy ability, only gives him the ability to use elements like fire water ice,etc. And has a ai on him that he can speak through his mind or out loud like Rex he can unlock omega builds in time , also has fast healing by absorbing energy sources or naturally
Can fight for a extended period of time without fatigue.

Can only use the power gear and speed gear for 20 minutes each 30 sec recharge each

Which world he'll be in will be up to you

World options HERE》

This is also a harem book only four can be in it no incest or lemons it's going to be pg13 maybe 14. Oky little to no curse words as well that is for the ruby book.

Nanite builds.

Smack Hands
The smack hands are massive orange gauntlets that Rex can transform either arm into (preferably both) to take down larger EVOs and give him incredible strength, allowing him to break through obstacles or lift heavy objects. When forming them, he has control over the overall size, length, and flexibility; being able to extend them to reach certain distances,also he can drill with them.(Power gear: enhanced strength and power, special metallic knuckles installed can be launched as missiles exploding on impact. "Rocket Knuckles "
Speed gear: enhanced speed by creating special nitrous fueled hydraulics pumps after each blow. "Metal fury".)

Boogie Pack
The boogie pack is a jet pack with a pair of wide orange turbine wings. Rex is capable of using it to fly at high speeds; it also gives him a high level of agility. Rex used the boogie pack to travel over 100 miles in only a few minutes.The boogie pack's maximum speed is unconfirmed. He can launch the twin turbines at an enemy EVO like a bola. He can also shoot two large grappling hooks on the top of both turbines. The boogie pack can also successfully propel him
underwater. he also uses the turbine wings to create compressed air.
(Power gear: none.
Speed gear: Increased speed via two more back turbine wings.)

Slam Cannon
The slam cannon is a large orange projectile cannon that Rex can transform either arm into. Similar to a rocket launcher, it is positioned to rest on his shoulder. However, it does not produce its own ammo; instead, a maw on the back end of the slam cannon can extend into the ground and reload solid material for ammunition. It then proceeds to fire the balled material at its target with great force.
(Power gear effects: Increased canon size and projectile.
"Slam Cannon supreme".
Speed gear effects: Increased ammunition and fire rate. Transformers the cannon to a big four barreled projectile cannon.
"Auto slam cannon".)

Rex Ride
The Rex ride is an orange hover motorbike that he can form out of his lower legs. The vehicle can drive over any terrain and can go over 200 mph. Despite lacking wheels, the Rex ride is capable of driving up vertical loops and curves. It has a retractable battering ram instead of an engine block and it can be used like a shield. For protection, a black helmet is formed over his head.
(Power gear: reinforced battering ram with a digital shied surrounding him at each side. With a short burst of speed, a shockwave effect will be inflicted at the target on impact. At max speed, damage will increase."Great Wall of Pain".
Speed gear: enhanced speed by a special nitrous installed to a small single afterburner at the back.
"Ludicrous speed ENGAGE".)

Punk Busters
The punk busters are a pair of massive orange super boots with retractable spikes on the soles and also jet boosters on the heels to considerably amplify Rex's kicking power and speed. They allow him to jump hundreds of feet into the air. He can also use the punk busters to repel powerful EVO enemies or kick through thick metal.Like a hydraulic cylinder, the punk busters can have its foot extended to kick enemies away. The punk busters are so strong, a stomp is enough to dismantle its surrounding or cause rising fissures to repel enemies.
(Power gear: enhanced strength and power .
Speed gear: enhance speed.)

Big Fat Sword
The big fat sword (also known as the B.F.S.) is a massive orange sword that Rex can transform either arm into. It is one of the most lethal machines. Although it is used offensively to e
asily cleave through objects, it is can be used to deflect attacks.
(Speed gear: enhance speed attacks. "Quick slash".
Power gear: enhanced strength "Blade smite".)

Battle Saw
Using a lever on the side of his big fat sword, the top half of the sword will split apart and begin to rotate at a high velocity. This transforms the big fat sword into the battle saw that can slice through tough objects.
(Speed gear: same as bfs
Power gear: same as bfs but ejects the saw blade. And has a bomb effect on impact /timer.)

Omega Nanite builds

Blast Caster
The blast caster is a machine that consists of a navy-colored, backpack dynamo and a long, black tentacle-like whip that extends from his right arm. It was the first build created with the Omega-1 Nanite.While the blast caster does act as a whip, he also appears to have control over the appendage like a muscle; wrapping around enemies or managing to grab small objects. When freely flying through the air, Rex can make the whip cut and turn corners at will. It can take hold of objects from afar and reeling himself in.It can also channel electrical shocks powerful enough to stun an enemy.The whip can thin out and break if put under enough stress.
(Power gear: enhanced cable strength and has spikes covering it the electrical shocks are doubled in power.
Speed gear: only increase his speed and has an extra whip.)

Funchucks
They are a pair of giant, metallic nunchaku that are attached to both of his arms. He can spin them at windmilling speeds and then launch either arm at his target. Defensively, they can divert heat seeking rockets if spun fast enough.He can also use them to generate a destructive energy pulse by slamming them together after spinning them, allowing him to shoot a light blue arc of energy at his enemies.
It can also work as a lantern in the dark.
(Power gear: Increased size and power. And a extra nunchaku on each arm. The energy arc blast will be enhanced in power.
Speed gear: Enhanced speed only.)

Bad Axes
They are a pair of large blue axes with energized blades that he can build with his hands. The axes are so powerful that they are capable of easily slicing through a Providence fighter jet with one slice.Despite their massive size, and can still manage to fluidly fight in close combat with his enemies.
(Power gear: Can only be used on one hand the axe will be turned into a bladed chained mace that can be extended greatly. On impact creates a energy explosion that electrically damage /stuns enemy's.
"The Wrecker".
Speed gear: enhanced speed also creating double bladed axes to attack enemy's more quickly. "Vikings pride")

Block Party
The block party is a pair of navy-colored metallic gauntlets that generate blue energy shields made of highly energized atoms. The block party can either generate two individual, circular shaped shields on each gauntlet, or it can form a dome to surround him on the ground or in mid-air. The energy shields are capable of withstanding an extensive amount of damage before shattering like glass. The shields can block, not only energy-type attacks, but ward off solid projectiles and physical attacks as well. If positioned well enough, the shields are capable of deflecting attacks back at the enemy.
(Power gear: Increased shield strength and create spikes for better defense and can be used offensively.
Speed gear: only enhanced speed and shield recovery.)

Sky Slyder
The Sky Slyder is a blue glowing machine that he builds with his lower legs. It is similar to a regular surfing board, except it can fly at high speeds in midair.
(Power gear: able to extend a energized or shoot it at the front or back end of the board electric effect on impact.
Speed gear: creates a nitrous fueled propulsion engine that has multiple stabilizers to cut corners sharply while going at great speeds.)

Double Gear technique

Like the Upgrade suit form that Rex takes by merging his nanites with one of Ben's aliens, Upgrade. Powered by alien technology, the Upgrade suit enhances Rex's builds and physical condition to levels far beyond technology known to Earth. After being merged with the alien, Rex could withstand more damage and run quicker.
For this character he will use the "Double Gear technique" to form this mode. Replace the green color scheme of the upgrade suite to white including the omnitrix symbol to a single gear located on his chest where his heart is as it spins while pulsing in white.
Like in megaman 11 he can only use it when he's in low health or any time once a day. The time limit for using it is 5 minutes until it runs out of energy and turns him back making him unable to use the power gear and speed gear for 20 minutes he can still use all of his builds just without his double gear system for with in the recharge time.
Now for the builds

Power fists
The power fists are upgraded versions of the smack hands. They are alien-tech enhanced machine fists that are much larger and stronger and have retractable spikes, can be fired as projectile missiles and explode on impact. They are far stronger than the original versions, easily knocking back the massive Alpha-Omega with a single hit.

Hyper Jet
The hyper jet, the upgraded version of the boogie pack, is an alien-tech enhanced machine jet pack. Its speed and maneuverability greatly exceed that of its normal form, allowing him to easily avoid a barrage of attacks. Also, as a form of attack, it can launch a pair of powerful rockets from the top of its turbines. These rockets pack immense explosive force.

Blast Launcher
The blast launcher, the upgraded version of the slam cannon, is an alien-tech enhanced machine cannon. Rather than needing to reload ammo in order to be used, the blast launcher produces six extremely powerful heat-seeking missiles. Also fires a energy lasers at a extremely fast rate and can go through anything.

Alien Excalibur
The alien Excalibur, the upgraded version of the big fat sword, is an alien-tech enhanced machine blade. It is considerably larger and more impressive than the normal big fat sword. It place appears to be more energized, granting cutting power much greater than the original big fat sword. It was able to easily cleave through the massive and durable body parts off anything in a single slash.

Swift Rocket
The swift rocket, the upgraded version of the Rex Ride, is an alien-tech enhanced transport vehicle. It is considerably faster than the original Rex Ride, capable of speeds over 1,000 mph.

Omega-EVO Form

As a complete armor is activated by the Omega-1 Nanite, it is a powerful robotic body. Rex activated the form to defeat the Consortium. It appears that the robotic armor has fiery blue flames as hair and blue colored armor. Unlike his other Full-EVO form, it uses the Omega Nanite and the double gear system at the same time as he times out of the form or deactivates it he has no abilities what so ever or the double gear system for 35 minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.9K 24
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
81.3K 1.9K 57
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
39.6K 1.2K 23
this is going to be based off the books currently under editing!! any suggestions please do tell me please enjoy β˜†
216K 2.8K 79
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή