Who Will He Choose

Por Skyedavison

I finished college and hopefully put my family's mafia life behind me, but apparently, my parents have other... Más

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven

Seven

1K 49 8
Por Skyedavison

"Veronica(Roni)"

Sonny and I walk outside and climb into the car. The driver asks Sonny where we are going and then we take off. We are in the car for a few minutes and Sonny's phone starts to beep over and over he reads the messages and writes back running his hands through his hair. 

"Is everything okay?" I ask

"Umm yeah, everything is fine." 

I can tell he is lying and something is definitely bothering him, he just won't tell me what and I don't know why. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yup" 

Something is definitely wrong because he is being short with me and kind of seems like he has an attitude. We arrive at the restaurant and walk inside. The host asks for our reservation and I tell her my name. 

"Can you make it for four instead of two." Sonny frowns.

My head snaps over to Sonny and I glare at him. The doors open to the restaurant and I turn to see Ace and my sister walking in. 

"Hey, guys thanks for waiting." Ace smirks 

I look over to Sonny and can see the apology in his eyes. 

"This is a joke right." I snap 

No one says anything to me, the host tells us to follow her but I head towards the bathroom instead 

"Roni"

 I hear Sonny call out but I keep walking. I walk to the bathrooms and there is only one. I walk in and lock it, I walk to the sink and grab a hold of it glaring into the mirror. I'm so fucking pissed the last thing I want to do is spend time with my sister for one, but also I want and need space from Ace. 

This is so stupid, I take a few deep breaths trying to calm myself it's just dinner we can rush and get the hell out of here quickly. I hear a knock and I walk over to the door to let the next person in. I open the door and Ace pushes me inside, shutting and locking the door behind him. 

"Excuse me, I'll leave the bathroom is yours."

"Why are you mad." He grins

"I don't want to spend my night with you and Clarissa. I definitely don't want to sit at dinner watching you guys all over each other."

"If you're not interested in me why does it matter?"  

"You're right it doesn't matter."

I push past him and head to the door, Ace grabs my waist stopping me. He turns me around to face him and walks me backward so my back is against the door. 

I stand there glaring at him, but it's so hard to stay pissed, just feeling his hands on me distracts me from all my feelings. My breathing picks up and the throbbing between my legs has returned. I try to stay calm so he doesn't notice the effect he's having on me but my body is betraying me. 

"You're so fucking sexy, I want you so damn bad. Do you want me?" He leans in talking softly against my neck.

"No, I don't want you." 

"You sure." He grins

He pulls my waist and pulls me off the door and flat against him and I can feel his hard cock on my stomach. 

"Your body says you're lying." He groans 

"I think you're mistaking," I hissed

"So if I kissed you right now you wouldn't enjoy it." 

"No, and you're not kissing me." 

"I want to."

"No, I'll pass thanks though." 

We pause just staring at each other, neither of us moving until someone knocks on the door.

"Babe are you in there." Clarissa wines

I push Ace off me, he runs his hands down his face and groans while he adjusts his pants, cursing under his breath. 

"Fuck"

He walks to the door opening it and walking out without looking back at me. I take a few more minutes trying to calm my flush face and body before going back out. After I calm down I walk out and find the table they are sitting at. There is a chair in between Ace and Sonny and I take it. 

"Where were you?" Clarissa questioned 

"Outside, I needed some air."

"Hey…" Sonny whispered 

I turned to Sonny and gave him a sad smile, I know it wasn't his fault, he didn't have a choice. 

"Hi.." 

"Forgive me" he begs, sticking his bottom lip out and I giggle

"Of course" 

" What are you two talking about?" Ace interrupts

"I don't think that concerns you!" I scowl 

 "You need to watch your mouth, and remember who you're talking to," Clarissa shouts 

"You need to watch your man and tell him to not worry about me." I snap 

I glare at Clarissa and she glares back at me, I can see Ace smirking out the corner of my eye. He's definitely enjoying it which pisses me off more. 

"Hello everyone, I'm Tara and I'll be your waitress." She smiles 

I look up at her and smile, she looks at Sonny and smiles but then she looks at Ace and her smile grows and she blushes. I look at Ace and can see his eyes widen a little. 

"Ace, good to see you, how are you?" 

"Fine" 

His answer is short and shitty and I can tell he isn't happy. I keep looking back and forth between them and so does my sister. I hear Sonny chuckling and shaking his head. 

"Well I was just worried since two days ago you said you would call and haven't." 

Ace looks pissed but doesn't say anything and she just keeps looking at him.

"I'm sure you're not the only one that didn't get a callback, but we are here for dinner and ready to order can you guys do this later." I hissed 

The waitress rolls her eyes and takes our order and walks off. My poor sister will have to deal with this all her life if she stays with him. 

"Well, she looks pissed." Sonny laughs

"Oh well, we came here for dinner not to hear from yet another woman Ace is sleeping with. 

Ace turns and glares at me.

"You don't even know if I slept with her." He fumed

I laugh "seriously, she saw you two days ago and from what I can tell about you, you're not the talking type." 

"Oh well, that was the past, we are the future right babe." Clarissa smiles 

"Yea you sure are," I add

I feel Ace hand on my leg under the table and I quickly move it off. My inside instantly heated up, I frowned at him and he licked his lips. I feel the wetness in my panties and I look away. He places his hand on my leg again and leans over to whisper to me. 

"Tell me I'm hers for sure." 

My breathing starts to pick up more, how does he do that make me feel like this. 

"Tell me, Roni, if my hand moves further up are your panties wet." He growls 

Fuck he knows, he knows damn well the effect he has on me. 

"Do you want me to feel how wet you are Roni." 

I don't say anything, I can't say anything my mouth opens but nothing comes out. My focus is only on his hands and how good I know they feel. 

"I need you to answer me, Roni." 

His hand moves up further and he's so close. 

"Babe, " Clarissa yells 

I jump but Ace doesn't even flinch, he just looks over at Clarissa but keeps his hand on me. 

"We're the future right baby." She bats her eyes at him

"Sure." He says 

Sonny looks at me laughing and I laugh too. I feel Aces' hand move up and down rubbing my thigh. 

"I want you so fucking bad right now." He whispers

My eyes go wide and I look over at him and I feel myself starting to blush. I don't even notice the waitress come back until she sets my plate in front of me. Ace finally moved his hand to eat and he gave me one last smile and winked. I tried to focus and eat but I couldn't, my mind was consumed with the tingles left on my leg from his hand and the thoughts running through my mind. 

I keep looking over at Ace and he would look up and smirk at me. This is not good, I've been here a day and he is already affecting me. I can't catch feelings I just can't, my sister and him belong together. 

We finish dinner and Ace and Sonny argue back and forth about who is going to pay. Finally, Ace wins and pays for dinner, we walk out and all climb into the car heading back home. We pull up at home, Clarissa and I get out but the guys stay in. 

"Are you leaving." Clarissa pouts 

"Yeah, we have some business to take care of."

"Ok come to my room after you get home." She bites her lip. 

Clarissa leans into the car and kisses him, he grabs the back of her head and kisses her back but his eyes stay glued on me. I'm instantly pissed off, why would he do all that at dinner to me and then do this shit. Clarissa moans and they pull apart. 

I look around them and look at Sonny.

"Thanks for dinner Sonny, next time let's just make sure it's just the two of us." I wink at him and he smiles. 

"Sounds good, night Roni." 

I turn and walk into the house, not even giving Ace a second look. I head upstairs and have a quick shower and then change into my PJs. I put on a navy spaghetti strap tank top that has a slit up the middle to show my stomach and added my matching navy shorts.

I decide to head down to the movie lounge and watch a movie. I sit in a front loveseat and search through the movies I decide on the divergent series, I love these movies. I play the first one and lay back on the sofa. 

The first movie ends and I play the second one, I hear the door open and look up to see Ace walking in. He has a pair of sweatpants on hanging low and I can finally see all of his tattoos. His eyes run up my legs and then burn into my chest as I sit up on the couch. 

Fuck he is so hot, virgin or not my body wants him, I know it and he damn sure knows it. 

Hey everyone, thank you for checking out my book. Please give it a comment and a vote to to let me know what you think.

Skye Davison

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

281K 5.1K 52
Marriage was never one of the many things Malia Detro wanted. Being one of the weak Italian Mafia groups her dad (aka the leader) would do anything h...
35.7K 1.1K 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
6.9M 183K 78
~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking ri...
2.1K 162 19
"𝕀𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤. 𝕀𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠...