Alien Affection

By HoneyBee2704

Alice was a completely normal girl that was until she saved an 'alien'. Now they're in debt to her however sl... More

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

1.1K 32 22
By HoneyBee2704

↑ In the video that is the sound that Dasiy makes (read a little bit first)  (🌼❛ ֊ ❛„)

ʚ Sleepover ɞ

The queen larvae was there, right in front of them. Bumping her head against the door and slithering threw. "I knew we forgot something" Bhu'ja grunted. Slowly the larvae wriggled next to their foot and started to make a very squeaky noise shaking its tiny head and thrashing around "Dasiy? Are you in here?" Alice poked her head around the door "Oh Dasiy don't be like that some people don't want to hold you" she hunched over and it quickly came to her, wrapping around her arm and snuggling into it. "Sorry about that, Daisy throws a temper tantrum whenever people don't hold her"

"Alice put that thing down it's dangerous" Zazin warned. Alice's face contorted, her smile was now replaced with a frown "Oh please I've had her for 3 and half weeks, she's a such a loving thing" Bhu'ja put on his mask and scanned the larvae. It was healthy but it seemed that some sort of mutation had taken place, stunting it's growth dramatically. "Do you know what that thing is?" Bhu'ja asked. "I think she's a snake of some sort, I don't even know if she is even a girl, oh, but she's a very smart thing always getting into mischief" she cradled Dasiy like a newborn pup. Zazin and Bhu'ja explained what Dasiy was and what her kind did. "I'm not letting you hurt Dasiy" Alice held her closer to her chest.

"We do not want to hurt her, but do you understand what she is and can do" Zazin sighed. "Well yes I understand now, I just thought she was a snake species that hadn't been discovered yet but I know she would never do that" then a tap came at the window "oh that's Lilac" Alice opened her window and a hardmeat crawled in. It was odd they had never, not in their 600 years of life seen a hardmeat like this. Of course, it still held the same shape but its hide was one of pure beauty. The main colour was lavender but when the light hit it shifted to a range of all different colours. However, it's tail was slightly different instead of having a spear-like tip at the end it had a sickle-like end. Also, it was wearing shorts.

"Lilac go run yourself a bath, don't add too much bubbles" Lilac nodded and skipped off to the bathroom. "Why is it wearing pants?" Bhu'ja asked cocking his head. "Well turns out Lilac is a boy, I discovered that when he was sitting down. So I stuck some of my old shorts on him" A loud hiss came from the bathroom. Lilac came stomping out and shoved an empty bottle in Alice's face, his tail swinging back and forth. "Oh, You can use one of my Lush bath bombs" Lilac happily screeched and went back to the bathroom. "Alice? How did you find them?" Zazin asked.

"Well I was in the forest and I found Dasiy first, I found her in a patch of daisies and as you can guess that's where her name came from and then I found Lilac in a net"

"And you weren't worried that they might have attacked you?" Bhu'ja interjected. "I was a bit but Daisy seemed hurt and well Lilac was stuck, do you guys want to help me wash Lilac, he never uses soap so I have to wash him"

-A few minutes later-

"I never thought I would be doing this" Zazin chuckled as he was helping Lilac clean his fingers and Bhu'ja cleaning the small grooves in his arms. Dasiy was bathing in the sink and Alice was cleaning her. "Lilac really seems to like you guys" Alice commented, "how can you tell?" Bhu'ja wondered out loud.

"He's making a clicking sound, he does that whenever he's happy"

"I just don't understand how this thing is friendly, hardmeats are vicious" Bhu'ja stated, Lilac then snuggled his head between the gap of their necks. "Well I have heard you can keep a hardmeat as a pet, you'd have to remove the inner jaws but that's cruel if you ask me" Zazin said while petting Lilacs head. "Does Lilac need help getting out?" he asked Alice.

"Just make sure he grabs onto your arm" gently the hardmeat latched onto Zazins arm. Both were still in shock at what just happened and were doing. The hardmeat seemed to be able to dry itself fine, Alice walked in and was holding Dasiy in a towel. They realized that she'd changed clothing, Bhu'ja just stared at her, she was in a blue vest with shorts with a space pattern. The vest was very tight on her chest and Zazin was trying not to look and was kicking his leg trying to stop him from staring. "Oh Bhu'ja do you want to hold Dasiy, you could've just asked" she handed Daisy into Bhu'jas arm. "Aww you look so cute together" Bhu'ja just blinked and Zazin started snickering."So tell me stuff about yourselves" Alice sat opposite them.

-Many hours later-

"How in Payas name can you do this?" Zazin said in awe as he inspected his nails, the intricate patterns on such a small surface impressed him "I like to do nail art in my spare time and work part-time in a nail salon my cousin owns" Alice said pensively. "My face feels stiff" Bhu'ja complained.

"Well that's because it's dried, you'll be able to pull it off when your nails are dry" Alice glanced at him and laughed "You look so funny" Zazin wondered what he looked like he chose a chocolate mud face mask, it felt oddly pleasant on his skin. Then again his skin was oddly smooth for someone his age but Bhu'ja was like a porcupine but some quills could grow on their abdomen and by their sheath but they chose to wax them off. "So do you guys like them?" Alice asked timidly, nervously rubbing her hands together. They looked at their nails "this is amazing Alice!" Bhu'ja exclaimed. Alice blushed "so people do this to attract a mate?" "I'm not really sure, it's just a thing that people like to do"

Bhu'ja glanced at the hardmeat that was curled up on the floor and then to the queen larva that was sleeping in a cocoon of blankets. Alices bedroom door swung open and a male staggered threw "Alice don't stay up too late now, me and you mom are going out... oh who's that? If he's your secret boyfriend the secret is safe with me" Lilac woke up immediately his tail raised and Dasiy hissed. "Oh alright Danny just don't go overboard" he smiled and nodded and shut the door. "Sorry about that, that's my mum's boyfriend" they both cocked their heads confused at the term "boyfriend? Your sire?" Zazin asked.

"No, he's not my dad. My mum left my dad because he was alcoholic and was abusive, that happened when I was about two. I like Danny, I consider him a father figure but that's because he's only been dating my mum for a month now" Zazin nodded but Bhu'ja was still a tad confused "what is an alcoholic?" Bhu'ja asked. Alice sighed "I'm sorry I don't like talking about my father and anything relating to him"

"Okay, Alice are you alright?"

"Yeah, it's just that I hate my dad" Bhu'ja wrapped his arm around her and pulled her onto their lap. Zazin grabbed her hand and held it while Bhu'ja rested his head on hers. "When our ship is fixed we have to go to another clan for a little bit, would you like to come? And then we will take you on amazing...dates?" Zazin asked. They noticed Alice's heartbeat quickened "I would have to ask my mum, she worries non stop if she doesn't know where I am" Alice mumbled. "Have you ever... done it before?"

"Done what?" Bhu'ja asked.

"Well, you know? The thing"

"What thing? You're being very vague love"

"No, we haven't. Bhu'ja you're as dull as stone" Zazin responded to Alices question. "Have you Alice?" he asked Alice.

"No, I haven't I was waiting till I found the right person and I've found them, two of them" Alice leaned into them. The two felt a feeling they've never felt before, Alice turned around and faced them. She tackled them into a hug "I hope I can go"

"Can I take this off now?" Bhu'ja asked.

"Just pull it off" Bhu'ja peeled up an end and immediately yelped in pain.

-A few minutes later-

"Oh Paya it hurts!" Bhu'ja howled. Alice was trying to keep him still while taking off the face mask, Zazin just stared at the ceiling. With a final cry, the mask was removed "oh my god look how much dead skin is on it" Alice chuckled. "I did tell you it might hurt" Bhu'ja was shocked at how much a little thing like that hurt. "Should I wash this off now Alice?" Alice nodded and gestured to the bathroom. Slowly they got up and went into the bathroom, running the hot water tap Zazin began to scrub the mask off "my skin feels so soft and smooth, how does your skin feel Bhu'ja?"

"Pain"

"Oh sure" they went back to Alices room only to find her curled up with Lilac and Dasiy, crawling into the bed, curling up with them. Before they both fell asleep they nuzzled Alice's head. Finally, they let sleep claim them.

o(〃^▽^〃)o   Hey guys! Thank you for reading this chapter! Sorry about the screaming frog, I had no idea how to describe the sound in words so I put videos instead so you know what sounds exactly Dasiy can make. I'm estactic that people like this, I love reading your guys comments they really make my day. I really want to know what you guys would like to see in this book any ideas, thoughts and suggestions I would love to hear them! Also if you guys are confused about anything regarding this book, characters, anything  please ask! I hope you all are having an amazing day and again, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this ♡┉ˏ͛ (❛ 〰 ❛)ˊˎ┉♡  See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9K 32
After a life altering event that left her bloody and broken, Zena vows to never let herself be that weak again. She needs no one to defend herself. S...
2K 89 16
One of the chosen, she's dropped on a game reserve and hunted by predators. Large humanoid creatures, with super-human strength, agility, and fightin...
552 41 42
She had no clue till she was needed. Kept in the dark her whole life but then they needed her. She was ordinary but then a life she forgot calls her...
221K 1.7K 36
You are a nobody. Plain and simple. A nobody with amazing powers, but still a nobody. That is, until you meet your dream girl, a pink alien named Min...