๐™น๐š˜ ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Some-kind-of-a-idiot

I grew tired of waiting so I just wrote some on my ownโœŒ๐Ÿป Mostly Yeong x Gon but there's gonna be Yeong x Shi... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

For you [A]
Thank movies [kinda S]
Thank movies pt.2 [S]
Come Back Home [A]
W H Y [A]
Prettily [S]
It was you, it'll always be you [A/F]
I'll Remember [T/A]
Now You've Done It [S]

Jealously [S]

1.5K 56 19
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Some-kind-of-a-idiot

Where Yeong gets too close to Shin Jae for Gons liking, making Shin Jae get even closer to Yeong. The younger liking the attention...let's say he made a mistake...

It has been a little over 5 months since the king and the capitan started their relationship. It wasn't really a secret, but they didn't tell anyone directly.

It has been a week since Gon noticed how close Shin Jae was to his boyfriend. Gon didn't like the way Shin Jae put his hand around Yeongs shoulders, sometimes even his small waist. What he didn't like the most was how the younger leaned into the cops chest or shoulder when he laughed.

It was a tiring and stressful day for Gon. He had multiple meetings and he had a public gathering. They wouldn't have been so tiring if Yeong was by his side but, unfortunately, the younger had some leftover work at the palace so he was unable to come. Gon sighed,
"At least I'll be able to see him when I get back.", he had the rest of the day free, after all.

☆☆☆

The king was speed walking through the halls, the servats bowing and greeting him as he passed, giving them a warm smile. Gon walked past the entrentrance to the kitchen but he slowly walked backwards when he briefly saw capitan Jo and Shin Jae talking inside while they were seemingly cooking something. He felt that annoying feeling slightly rise inside him. He pushed the door open, startling the two inside.
"You returned, your majesty. ", said Yeong giving him a small smile.
Gon felt his heart melt at the sight of the younger but Shin Jae interrupted him.
"You could've knocked, you know."
Swallowing his annoyance, Gon replied.
"I don't remember allowing you to freely enter and exit my palace, you know."
Shin Jae smirked slightly, putting his hand on Yeongs shoulder and pulling him closer.
"I came to visit him. I believe that you've got no authority over his social life."
Gon stared intensely at Shin Jaes hand on Yeongs shoulder, clenching his jaw.
"Actually, I came to get capitan Jo.", he said as he walked up to them, grabbing Yeongs hand and pulling the male to him. "Now, if you'll excuse us."
After the king dragged the younger out, Shin Jae smiled to himself.

'This is kinda fun'

☆☆☆

"Don't get too close to him.", Gon spoke to the younger after they left the kitchen.
"Why not? Are you suspecting him for something?"
"No, I'm not."
"...then why?"
The older sighed and looked at the other.
"I don't like it. You being close to him, I don't like it."
A blush crept up across Yeongs cheeks. He looked down and fondled with his fingers.
"Okay. I'll try to keep my distance."
"Okay...try for now."

☆☆☆

'Why the hell did I trust that guy to keep his distance from Yeong, as well?'

That is what the king repeatedly asked himself for the hundreth time today when he saw how Shin Jae was literally glued onto the younger.

'This idiot is doing it on purpose'

He wasn't wrong. Shin Jae was doing it on purpose. He enjoyed annoying the king, it made him feel as if he had power over him and it was ridiculous seeing him try to suppress himself from yanking the capitan away. Yesterday, he made a deal with the younger after the king dragged him out. He knew that he was jealous, and he knew that Yeong liked the kings attention. That being a given, the two males made a deal against the king.

"May I know why are you here, Shin Jae?"

"To keep Yeong company."

"I'm here to keep him company."

"You're here to work, he's here to watch over you, I'm here to be with him.", Gons eyes darkened slightly when the detective placed his arm around Yeongs waist and whispered into his ear.
"Right, Yeongie?"

"Leave."

The detective pulled back and looked at the older, still not letting go of the youngest waist. "Why?"
With an annoyed voice Gon replied,
"I have something to discuss with Capitan Jo, privately.", he paused for a second, "Now leave."
After whispering something to the capitans ear, the said detective left the office. The king soon walking up to the door, locking it and returning to his seat.

Yeong gulped when he felt the intense gaze Gon gave him. The room felt suffocating and hot, his body was tense and he didn't dare lift his eyes up to look at the kings.
"Come here."
'Sin Jae was right...I'm done for...'

Yeong walked up to where Gon was pointing at, right besides him.
"Could you check the papers?"
Yeong made eye contact with Gon for a short while then looked at the papers that were at the end of the kings workdesk, right by the kings reach but far from the capitan.
"Um...could you-"
"No. Do it yourself. "
Swallowing nervously, Yeong bent over the desk and reached out to the pile of papers. Just as his fingertips were about to reach them, Yeong was pulled back onto Gons lap. He felt the kings strong grip on his hips and his breath on his neck.

Yeong was startled and confused, slightly turned on but also scared. The king never acted like this and his voice was demanding. The capitan was scared of the treatment he'll get but on the other side, he kind of looked forward to it. Gon kissed his nape and his neck, moving one of his hands to Yeongs thigh. He gave it a small squeeze and massaged his way up to his mid thigh.

Yeong had to bite his lip to prevent himself from making any noise, being scared of doing so. Gon however, didn't seem to like it. He moved his hand from Yeongs thigh to his belt, undoing it and unbuttoning his tight black jeans. Gons hand teasingly played with the waistband of Yeongs boxers, loving how his breath hitched when he moved his hand under the piece of clothing.

The younger squirmed on the kings lap, releasing tiny and breathy moans as the hand inside his boxers stroked his length. The kings grip slightly tightening around his shaft making Yeong let out a broken moan.
"W-why are you doing this?"
Gon sighed before answering, "Because you didn't listen to me, and you lied."

He let go of the younger, the said male getting up from the olders lap just to be pushed face-down on the desk.
"I'm not done with you, capitan."
Gon slid Yeongs jeans and boxers down to his knees, quickly tearing the coat off too leaving only the shirt on the youngers body. The king licked his lips at the sight of the capitans exposed ass, his hands gripping it gently. On the other side, Yeong was blushing like crazy. He was chewing his bottom lip and he was unsure on what to do. Gons deep voice interrupted Yeongs train of thoughts.
"Are you nervous, capitan Jo?"
"...no..."

Gon leaned over Yeongs back and kissed his neck, leaving love bites and bruises on his skin. "Don't leave marks there, everyone will see.."
"That's why I'm leaving them here. Too many people are approaching you."
The king continued to leave marks down his shoulder blade while his hand moved to Yeongs lips. His fingers parting them and entering the youngers mouth, the younger sucking and licking them immediately. Gon pressed his fingers onto Yeongs tongue, taking them out when they were wet enough. Taking his hand to Yeongs entrance, he pushed two fingers in with Yeong scrunching his nose in slight discomfort. The kings fingers were moving at a faster pace inside the shorter male, scissoring him. Shortly after, he added another one, moving them so the younger was stretched enough.

After Gon took his fingers out, he unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and slid them down with his boxers just enough to take his dick out. He placed his hand on Yeongs back and slightly pushed it to make him arch his back more, then he moved his hips closer so his tip was on the entrance. As he slowly pushed into the tightness, the younger let out a shaky breath when he felt the king fully enter. Without letting Yeong adjust to his length, Gon almost slid out of the capitan only to thrust back in.
"Ah, wait. Don't move yet-ah!!", Yeong moaned and arched his back as Gon didn't listen to his plea.
"You didn't listen to me either, that's why I'm not going to be easy on you."
The capitan opened his mouth to protest but all that came out were tiny mewls as he felt the olders hips grind against him. The king began to snap his hips forward into the younger, smirking to himself when he saw him cover his mouth with his hand. He towered over the shorter male, licking and nibbling on his earlobe while giving him harsh thrusts.
"Are you afraid someone might hear you, Yeongie?"
The said male answered with a small nod, still biting his lip and sustaining his sounds. Yeong was startled when his earpiece vibrated, meaning that someone was calling him. The male on top of him ran his hand through his black hair, tugging on it slightly.
"Answer it, capitan Jo."

With a shaky breath, he answered. Ho Pils voice was heard shortly after.
"Capitan, you're late for the evening duty. Is everything okay with the king?"
Yeong looked up at Gon who was now still, not moving inside him.
"Yes. I'm sorry, I'll get-", Yeong couldn't finish his sentence due to Gon harshly thrusting into him again, deeper than before. The younger yelped and moaned when the older brushed against his prostrate. Even after he got what he wanted, Gon didn't stop moving even when he heard the nervous voice of Ho Pil.
"...I'll take your place on todays duty, capitan.", the bald male hung up.
Yeong was bellow embarrassed, he didn't know how to face the poor guard tomorrow nor the day after tomorrow. On the other side, Gon didn't mind at all. It's not like the guard didn't know about their relationship, and he kind of wanted to see how awkward will Yeong act after this.
"You didn't even have the chance to thank him, Yeongie. You should do it properly tomorrow. "
The said male couldn't even answer properly, his moans and voice failing him.

The King chuckled deeply, amused at how the capitan couldn't even speak properly. He grabbed the youngers hips and slammed into him while pulling Yeongs hips back. Yeong moaned so loud that Gons own moan was almost unable to hear. Not long after, the male under the king came with a lewd moan; panting and sweaty while the king himself pulled out, seeing his entrance now full of cum.

Yeong slightly regained his strength in his arms and slowly pulled himself up and off the desk, his legs slightly wobbly. Gon only looked at him, sitting on his chair and smirking. The younger pouted at the older, "You could've been gentlier."
"Yeong likes it rough though."
That seemingly shut the shorter male up, not really having any proof to defend himself with. "Because of you I can't face Ho Pil anymore. "
"You're the one that couldn't hold his noises back."
The blacked haired male stared at him in disbelief, shocked at the kings shameless behavior.
"Yah! How am I supposed to--!", he was cut off with Gon suddenly standing up and leaning towards him, trapping him against the desk in his arms.
"Yah? Does the capitan want another round?"
Yeong gulped, not really wanting to see if it will get worse or not.
"N-no. I'm sorry, hyungie."
Pulling back, Gon answered. "I'll let you off this time, Yeongie."

Let's just say the two had lots of cuddles that night :3

So, I wrote this for 3 days,I think, something like that. I was planning to make it much longer, but then you would have to wait longer. The next few chapters are gonna be fluff, angst, maybe even a thriller chapter so you could rest from the smut a lil bit. I'm not really good at it, especially at the convos as you see. English is not my first language and I'm pretty much self taught so there's probably a lot of mistakes in grammar and etc. Again, if anyone has a request, comment it and I'll try my best to satisfy you. If you want another good GonxYeong book, there is "Secret Romance". I'm literally dying while waiting but it's worth it👌🏻
Bye honies❣

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

5.5K 70 15
Hi, this is my first book on wattpad and on any other websites. A few things. English is not my first language, I lived 70% of my life in Korea I won...
โœจSKZโœจ Oneshots ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Kpopbaby

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

5.1K 51 16
Sickfics, scenarios, fluff, etc. Might put in little space. So, if you are uncomfortable with that don't come for me. You have been warned. Please g...
Enhypen Sickfics ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ eden<3

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

31.2K 278 30
Just some Enhypen Sickfics! Requests are open! No bxb!
taegyu one shots ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ taehyuns bf

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

1.2K 18 4
taegyu angst, fluff, smut and whatever my brain comes up with. this is all fictional and I dont actually ship the members in real life, this is just...