• > Fem! Chara X Reader X Fe...

By FireNovaPlayz

(All art belongs to me(if any doesn't it will be credited), and credit to Tobyfox for undertale) HOPE.... Our... More

epilogue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

108 4 0
By FireNovaPlayz

Frisks P.O.V

I had just arrived at school and was walking to my classroom, I went in and sat on my seat, waiting for the teacher.

I sat there bored out of my mind til I saw a familiar face, I tried to wave but it seems as if they're in their own world, I wave more vigorously but it isn't working, I try walking over to them but they still haven't moved or noticed my existence. "Hey, you there?" I try talking to them but that doesn't work either, so I slap them across the face, that seemed to do the trick "Ah!" They half shout.

"Oops, sorry if I scared you" I say feeling kinda bad "no no, it's fine, thanks for that it felt like I was going to stay there forever..." They respond with a shudder.

I wonder what they meant by that, but brush it off since they start talking again "wait, weren't you the person I talked to on Wednesday?" "Yup, that's me!" I say smiling and pointing to myself "well then I have something for you" they say slightly smiling back, I wouldn't have seen it unless I stared at their face, specifically their mouth, i stand there looking at their surprisingly pretty face...

"hello?" They say waving their hand Infront of my face "Huh what?" I say "aren't you going to take it? Or do you not like it. I could just-" I proceed to cut them off on that sentence "no it-it's fine" i take the neat box delicately from their hands "also, don't open it until you get home..." they say blushing a bit more "huh? why??" i ask questioningly "because... just don't, ok?" they say, their face now a bright red "alright..'' I say, tucking the box into my pocket.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

'wow that was embarrassing... well, at least i managed to give it to her... i hope she likes it' i think trying (and failing) to hide my ENORMOUS blush

school goes by pretty fast, and i'm home as soon as that. being very tired i flop onto my bed and then fall asleep

*Dream start*

I was in a black void, not knowing where I was. I called for help... "But nobody came" I heard someone whisper, looking around I see nothing, at first I was confused, but passed it off as a trick of the mind.

The scenery around me suddenly twisted and morphed into a field of flowers, I turned around and saw a lone tree, I squinted and saw black figure under the tree, the black figure said: "Time to wake up (Y/N)..."

I was about to ask them something when everything started to fade

*Dream end*

I was now staring at the ceiling, wondering what just happened, after staring at the ceiling for who knows how long, I finally decided to get up, and get something to eat, but before I did that, I checked the clock '3 am? Again?' I sigh, and start walking down the stairs...

But apparently I can't even do that, because after the second step I trip on nothing, everything slows down and I think 'welp, this is how I'm going to die. By being stupid.' I tumble Down the stairs, not even trying to catch myself.

When I landed on the bottom of the stairs by some kind of black magic, I didn't have a single scratch on me... 'Weird. well, at least I'm here' I thought, while standing up, and continuing my trek towards the kitchen.

I open the cupboard, hoping for cereal, instead I get an empty box 'great, now I have to go shopping...' I begrudgingly started walking up the stairs again, when I get to my room I open the closet, I look around for a while but eventually find (outfit), I put it on, and walk downstairs to find my keys, and some other things, after finding my keys I go out the door, locking it behind me.

Since I don't have a car I start walking, I hear a passing conversation "hey, did you hear that monsters are out of the underground now?" One said "no way!" The other said, at first I didn't believe them, but when I turned a corner, I saw some monsters walking along the street.

I was kinda surprised, but kept my composure and continued walking, I was looking down, so I couldn't see where I was going, as a result of that I lightly bumped into a monster, when I did that I saw a gash on my stomach, it was huge, but it was only there for a split second, so when it was gone, I was confused and now thought I might be crazy...

when I arrive in front of the store, I take a deep breath 'ok, just go in, get what you need, then get out' I say to myself, I inhale then go in the store, and start looking for cereal...

I was walking down an aisle looking for milk, when I bumped into someone, " look where you're going, idiot!" they say seemingly mad "oh, s-sorry about that '' i say lightly picking myself up, they then tisk and walk away and i continue to look for that milk...

When I got home I put away the groceries " wow, it's really late" I say, while looking at the clock, "I'm going to sleep" I walk up to my bedroom and flop on the bed, too tired to change and I fall asleep...

I wake up in cold sweat, having just had a nightmare I sit up, trying to calm myself down, saying things like "it's not real", "she's still alive", and "if I walk into her room, I'll see her there on the bed", so while crying I went to check to try confirming my beliefs.

When I went into the room, I started crying even more, because I remembered that it wasn't just a dream, that she was actually dead...

After that I went back to my room, just laying on my bed, crying and thinking about her death...

when I was done crying (or as done as I can be in this situation) I checked the clock, and it was almost midnight '*sigh* great, if I sleep now, I won't be able to sleep tomorrow, guess I'll just go outside, or whatever' I go out of my room to get a coat, after putting that, and some shoes on, I go get my keys, get out the door, and off I go.

After walking for a while, I spot a swing set in the distance, I decide to go there, since I have nothing else to do. I sit on the swing, close my eyes, and start whispering the lyrics of a song, after finishing the song I hear quiet clapping, I jump, looking around, I see frisk "oh, sorry, didn't mean to scare you.." I shrugged, still sitting on the swing.

"...um... Is this seat taken...?" Frisk nervously says "No..." I mutter but, luckily she heard it, and sat down.... After a few minutes of silence, I decided to speak up, "so.. why are you here?" "Oh, I just couldn't sleep... You?" "Same" frisk then starts a conversation about the coincidence that the both of us couldn't sleep, and the we coincidentally bumped into eachother, and so frisk and I keep talking for a while til frisk has to go "bye!" frisk says waving while walking away "'alright, see ya" i turn around and also walk home.

When i got home i just fell asleep on the couch even though i wasn't supposed to, but i did it anyway because i was just way too tired to function at this point...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...