Colors Of Fire

By Parapino

When Taehyung sees a short, blond guy, he kind of forgets to shut up. That's where their friendship begins. Y... More

Note from the author
Prologue
January 20
January 20
February 10
March 7
May 6
May 7
May 7
May 9
July 20
July 20
July 20
July 21
July 24
August 7
September 14
September 16
September 19
October 22
January 20
January 20
January 21
February 1
February 15
March 5
May 15
August 27
September 30
September 30
April 23
Epilogue
THE END?

July 18

8 1 0
By Parapino

11:20 pm

Yoongi was standing in front of his parent's house after a long time. The warm weather made for a striking contrast against his cold memories, as he stood there watching the building. It had been almost a year since he moved out of his childhood home. The beige-colored bricks had a strong emotion of dark love in them.

Yoongi's naive and sweet but short-lived childhood, his tragic teenage years, some brave mistakes, and some regrets that he was too cowardly to face. Everything that was buried within the confines of this house seemed to invite him with a familiarity resonant with the endless dark night.

The envelope he had in his hand was light, but his heavy heart made it incredibly difficult to hold on to it. It seemed like the knife that would finally set him free. He made his way to the door and knocked as he waited outside with bated breath.

The door unlocked with a creak to reveal an old man with a dominant demeanor. Yoongi had run multiple scenarios in his head. Thousands of ways for this to go, and just like one short version of the scenario that he had envisioned, the old man had shut the door with a bang before he got to speak.

Yoongi knew this was coming, so he wordlessly left the envelope with a copy of a job offer in LIE fashion studio, and left. He didn't have any regrets.

His life was finally on a path he wanted to walk on, and he was happy with it. He had people who love him, and there were people whom he loved. He had a family that he could call his own, and that was enough to keep him going.

His future was waiting for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544 39 9
You and Jungkook has been friends for almost 3 years when you started college since the both of you hangs out in the same group of friends but when y...
1.7K 74 19
"Hello how are you?" The woman asked looking at the young man in front of her. He looks scared looking at the wall then back at her. "He doesn't tal...
274K 10.2K 14
Being friends with benefits with his long time crush is really a dream come true for Jeongguk. But as the time goes by, Jeongguk found himself wantin...
14.3K 475 17
It's been a year since high school ended, everyone is headed off to college, Taehyung being one of them. He's happy to finally leave behind his past...