Shattered || Book #1 in 'Hear...

By thewritersuite

" I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his h... More

NOTE
.Copyright.
Aesthetics & Prologue
Introduction of cast
1:Preparations
2: Meet her
3:Meet him
4:Decisions
5:New task
6:Destined to meet
8: Karthik and Aradhya?
9:Feelings
10: Kritika in Singhania mansion
11: Kritika's lesson to Aditya
12: Kritika to stay
13: The closeness
14: Aditya's guilt
15: Karthik's anger
16: The painful past
18: Hope
19: Behave
20: Cured
21: Aditya-Kritika marriage?
22: Two weddings
23: Postnuptial agreement
24: Their fate is decided
25 .The wedding rituals begins.
26: Black means hate
27:Marriage of hate and love
28: Teary night
29: Annoying jerk
30: 'I want to sleep on bed'
31: Married life is beautiful like hell
32: "Please save my son"
33: Plan backfired
34:Looking for clue
35:Vow to change him.
36:Bipolar
37:Getting closer
38:New entry
39: Back to square one
40: Surprise for him
41:I love you
42: Swetha slaps Kritika
43:Depressed soul
44:Betrayal
45:Truth of her existence
46:Abused relations
47:'You will regret'
48:The final justice
49:The tragical journey ends here

7: First fight

11.7K 464 9
By thewritersuite

Kritika and Aradhya runs towards the car and shocked to see the car's condition. Kritika looks around and spot a BMW car behind her car.

Kritika goes towards the car: "You idiotic driver come out from your bloody car"

Aditya heard this. Anger rises in him. He steps out of the car and saw a girl who barely reached his shoulders standing near his car with an angry face. Kartik and Aradhya were anxious about the situation

Aditya goes towards Kritika and stands infront of her. He was staring at the girl who dared to raise her voice against him

"Hey you mister . Don't you have ears . I am calling you from last 5 minutes. What the hell did you do to my car. Is your eyes made up of buttons" Kritika yelled at him.

Aditya takes a deep breath for controlling his anger: " Look that was a mistake and don't you dare to raise your voice against me"

" I will and I have every right to raise my voice against you. You destroyed my favourite car and why should I keep my mouth shut. Don't you know how to drive" Kritika questioned moving closer to him.

" Hey do you think that I cannot drive. Okay then let's go for a race" Aditya said with a smirk. Kritika gasps and bites her tongue( Kritika what have you got yourself into)

"Um why should I race against a person who cannot drive a car properly and you know this car, is gifted by my father on my birthday it is very much dear to me and you destroyed it" Kritika pointed out ignoring his previous words

"Not only your car but my car is also damaged and you know what this car is about 50 lakhs ,very expensive and here you are arguing with me for a car which is worthless piece of shit" Aditya spat out.

Kritika's eyes widens in shock. She was really hurt by the words. Anger rises in her body. She holds his collars: " How dare you to say like this about my car". Kartik and Aradhya shocked to see the scene. They runs towards them. Kritika:" Not my car your car is a worthless piece of shit"

Aditya looks at his collars and looks at Kritika angrily: "Take of your hands".

Kritika didn't remove her hands. She just continued holding him.

Aditya whispers in a threatening voice:" Take of your hands otherwise consequences will not be good"

Aradhya gets scared by this. She gets hold of Kritika's hand and whispers: Kritika please leave him".

Kritika looks at Aradhya:" For me please"

Kritika hesitantly removes her hands and steps back. Aditya straightens his shoulders and looks at her angrily.

"Guys we can sort out please don't make a scene" Karthik said as he stepped between them

" Your best friend started it. Because of he, things got worsened" Kritika complained to Karthik.

Aditya made his fists tightly. Kartik saw this. Kartik holds his shoulders for calming his anger

Kartik turns to Kritika and Aradhya: "We are really sorry for the trouble. We will give you whatever you want but please don't fight"

"Yes Kritika let's end this here" Aradhya pleaded patting her shoulders. Kartik looks at Aradhya with a strange emotions. He turns away his head for not making the situation awkward. Kritika nodded and turn towards them.

"Okay. So what is the solution for this problem" she asked.

"We will repair it and give it to you back as soon as possible" Karthik replied making Aditya annoyed.

"Karthi why should we do this" Aditya asked making a disguisting face

" Adityaa.." Karthik's words were cut by Kritika

"Look your friend understands that it was your mistake then why don't you keep your ego aside and accept your mistake" She said with a smirk.

"You.." Aditya yelled moving closer but Karthik prevented this.

" Stop it guys . Sister we will repair it and give it back to you. It's my promise" Karthik said to Kritika. Kritika's anger melts hearing 'Sister' word

"Okay. Um this is my number" she said .

" I will call you and inform after repairing your car" Karthik stated.

Kritika nods her head and turned towards Aradhya.

"Aradhya come on let's go" She said holding her hand. Karthik panicked hearing this.

" Um it's very late we will drop you guys if you agree". Karthik jumped halting their steps. Aditya narrows his eyes at him. Kartik shrugs his shoulders

Kritika was going to say no but Aradhya interupts: "Ya sure. We will take our bag and come"
Kartik smiles. Aradhya drags Kritika from there

Aditya's pov

"How dare she talk to me like that". She don't know who I am". Aditya hissed fisting his palm tightly.

"Man she is right. Calm down. It's your mistake this time." Karthik said softly.

" So you are accusing your best friend." Aditya asked irritatingly.

"No I am stating the facts but I should tell one thing she is the first girl who doesn't fall for Aditya Singhania's charms." Karthik teased him.

"I don't care". Aditya rambled waving his hand. Karthik chuckles

SCENE SHIFTS

"Aradhya what was that" Kritika asked as soon as they reached their car

" What" Aradhya retorted innocently.

"Why did you agree when he asked to drop us" she made the question clear.

"Kritika chill it's not a big thing. Since it was night it will be very danger for us and in this place it's very difficult to get a lift okay" Aradhya said. Kritika nodded hesitantly. . Both of them takes their bag

Aditya and Kartik see them coming . Aditya goes and sits in the driver seat. Kartik on passenger seat. Both girls get seated on back seat.

" Are you comfortable". Karthik asked turning towards him.

"Yes ". Aradhya replied smiling at him. Kartik smiles in return. Kritika looks at this exchange with a doubt. Later she shook away her thoughts

The drive was in silence. Every one was sitting quietly . This irritates Kritika a lot because she can't sit quiet for a second. She looks at others who were sitting as if they were in a funeral. She pouts .After some time she takes her phone , wears her headset and started playing temple run with a big smile. Aditya sees this through the front mirror. A small smile appears his face but he clears it. Kartik asked about their house. Aradhya answers to him since Kritika was busy playing the game.

After some time Kritika jumps from the seat which startles everyone: "I WONN.."

Aditya stop his car with a sudden break : "What the..?"

Everyone looks at her as if she is mad. Kritika smiles sheepishly and shows her phone:" Um sorry".

" Keep your phone in your bag otherwise I will throw it out". Aditya warned her through the rear mirror."

Kritika keeps her phone back quickly and sits quietly. Aditya shook his head in disbelief and starts his car.

"Khadoos" Kritika mumbled glaring at his figure and looked outside.

Kartik and Aradhya laughs silently. Aditya heard this but didn't said anything. After sometime Kritika asked him to stop the car as they are near to reach the Rai house.

"Um stop here" Kritika said.

"What happened" Karthik asked.

"We will go from here because it will be a big problem if our family see us in your car".Kritika said. Aradhya nods her head in agreement.

" But it will be difficult for you guys right" Karthik asked in concern.

"No only ten minutes walk is needed, we will reach there." Kritika replied giving a small smile to him.

"okay". Karthik said.

Kritika and Aradhya steps out from the car. Then they turned towards the boys.

"Thank you so much for the lift" Aadhya said with a smile.

" Oh it's okay. No need to say thank you" Karthik said.

"But you helped us so we should say thank you right" Kritika stated and Karthik made an 'O' face.

"Well we are going now . Call me after repairing the car" she said looking at Karthik.

"Sure" Karthik assured giving a thumbs up. Both the girls goes to Rai mansion.

Aditya starts the car and goes from there

" That girl is not bad" Karthik said dreamily.

"She or her friend" Aditya said with a smirk making Karthik shock .

" Um what are you saying". Karthik asked hiding his blush.

" Don't you dare Kartik . I had seen you smiling like a fool looking at her." Aditya warned, hering his question.

" Okay . Um I kinda liked her. I think she is nice" Karthik said with a smile.

"Thank god you didn't took the other one" Aditya stated.

Kartik: "Hey she is also good okay."

Aditya: "Good my foot. She is raised her voice against me. What does she think of herself . I hate her. Stupid girl"

Kartik:" One day you will say it's opposite I am sure"

Aditya didn't said anything. Kartik smiles at his friend

After some time both reaches Singhania mansion. All were sitting and talking in the living room. Aditya goes to his room angrily without saying anything to anyone. All were looking at him worriedly. Kartik shook his head at his friend's behaviour. All saw Kartik coming

Shwetha: "Kartik beta what happened to him"

"Why he is going like a bullet train" Abhimanyu says jokingly. Priya nudges his stomach with her elbow

Kartik sits in the couch: "A funny incident happened"

Ahana: "What is that bhai"

Kartik: "He fought with a girl"

All gets shocked

" A girl" Abhimanyu asked horrified.

" Ya me and Aditya went for an outing. We were busy talking that we didn't saw the car in front of us. Then our car crashed with that car. That car belongs to the girl. She shouted at him. And guys you about know Aditya's anger issues " Karthik paused . All nodded.

" he responded very badly . By that she held his collar and shouted on him. Things were getting worse so I told that I will repair and give it to them" Karthik continued.

" She held Bhai's collar" Ahana said palming her mouth.

"If this much happened then Aditya must have said something worse". Priya pointed out.

"Kartik what Aditya said to her" Priya asked. Kartik sighed and explains the scene to them. Everyone were shocked

"That girl is superb". Abhimanyu clapped his hand grinning.

"Ya She is fiesty" Karthik added.

"Mistake is Aditya's. He should not had said like that" Gautam pointed.

"Exactly" Abhimanyu said agreeying with him.

" It's already late let's go and sleep" Swetha interrupted as she can't hear her favourite son getting accused.

"Gautam we are going" Raj said.

"Raj bhai stay here for today tomorrow you can go right" Swetha suggested.

Sakshi Mehra ( Kartik's Mother): "No Shwetha only servants are at home so we need to go"

Shwetha: "Okay"

Kartik: "Bye Every one"

The Mehra's gone from the mansion.All others went to their rooms

Aditya's room

Aditya was under the shower. Cold water was running through his well built body calming his nerves. Suddenly Kritika's face appears in his mind:(" Ugh why the hell that stupid girl's face appearing in my mind. Godd.. that girl is destroying my peace. Aditya stop thinking about her .You have only one girl in your life. I wish I would never see her again"). The sudden thought about his past made him emotional. Tears formed in his eyes thinking about it. He shakes it away. After some time he comes out from the washroom in his night suit and sleeps

RAI MANSION

Kritika's room

Here Kritika's condition was also same. She was twisting and turning on her bed. Being irritated she jumps from the bed and went to the attached balcony. Cool breeze hits on her face relaxing her.(" Why god why I am thinking about that stupid , idiot, monkey. Kritika remember he destroyed your favourite car . Stop thinking about him. I wish I could never see that khadoos Khahika in my life"). After some time she comes from the balcony and went to sleep

Both of them sleeps peacefully without knowing what destiny has stored for them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 13.3K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
4.7M 238K 85
Indian Chronicles Book I My Husband, My Devil. "GET RID OF IT" She thought she heard something wrong, Not reacting she just stared at his face no e...
920K 36.5K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
2.7M 154K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...