Flowers - Sugarwara Koushi x...

By livehappy1346

Anything you wrote or drew on your skin appeared on the skin of your soulmate. That was something everyone wa... More

Chapter 1 - Transfer
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 4 - Oikawa and Iwaizumi to the Rescue
Chapter 5 - The Subway Therapists
Chapter 6 - Fateful Encounter
Chapter 7 - Impromptu Sleepover (Part 1)
Chapter 8 - Impromptu Sleepover (Part 2)
Chapter 9 - The Next Day
Chapter 10 - Date?
Chapter 11 - Journey Home
Chapter 12 - Used to This

Chapter 3 - Bouquet

15.7K 542 263
By livehappy1346

Y/N's POV

"That last class took waaaay too long," you complained as you walked out into the hallway.

"I get what you mean," Daichi responded as he broke out into a stretch. 

"At least we can have lunch now," Suga chirped happily. 

     You sighed and grinned at the silver haired boy. It seemed like his presence alone could lift your spirits. 

"You guys wanna go eat with Asahi?" Daichi asked. 

"I'm down," Suga agreed. 

The two of them turned to you, waiting for your response. 

"Sorry guys I'd love to, but I promised Tobio that I'd give him some change for the vending machines today. I'll only be gone for a few minutes though, so I'll come back afterwards." 

Suga frowned slightly, "I can accompany you if you want. You know... just so you don't get lost."

"I-I think I should be okay but thank you," you replied as your face flushed a light shade of pink. "I'll make it quick I swear. I don't want to take up time from you guys eating anyways."

"Alright but don't go skimping on your meals either," Suga replied. 

     You made a goofy face and held a thumbs up as you turned to walk down the hallway. What is it with me being so silly around him?! First I call him my setter buddy and now I'm making funny faces? I think Tooru is rubbing off on me too much...

Small Time Skip

"Hey Kags you sure took your sweet time getting here!" you teased as you spotted your little brother trudging towards you in the distance. 

He sighed and gave you a look, "Sorry, Hinata wouldn't shut up." 

"He's the red head you've told me about right? The guy who can jump?" 

"That's the one," he practically growled. 

     You let out a small laugh and opened your bag, rummaging through it to find your wallet. You didn't bother pressing on about Hinata since it was obvious your brother wasn't mad. If anything he just seems slightly annoyed...

"Anyways how's your first day going?" Tobio asked filling the silence. 

"It's good," you answered still looking for your wallet, "Daichi, Asahi and Suga were- OW! OW!! OW!!!" 

     Suddenly a sharp sting erupted all along your left forearm. The frick?! What the-

"Are you okay?!" your brother yelled. 

"I-I think so?" you gasped, folding up the cuff of your jacket to see what was causing the pain. 

     Your eyes immediately landed on the daisy that was there from this morning. Nothing had changed. It still looked the same. Am I just imagining it? I can't be...

     You frowned, obviously puzzled by what just occurred. Maybe there was something somewhere else on your arm? 

     You began to roll your sleeve up to your elbow, your hands trembling from both nervousness and excitement. Usually your soulmate was never this active when it came to communicating with you. In fact it was actually frowned upon to "spam" your soulmate, as the marks that appeared by doing so could cause pain and irritation. 

     You continued to struggle for a few more seconds before you finally got your sleeve to stay down. Screw these stupid jackets... you thought darkly. 

"Uh... hey (F/N)... are... are you seeing this?" you brother asked, bringing you back from your frustration with your uniform. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean... LOOK DOWN AT YOUR FREAKING ARM DUMBASS!" 

     You shot him a glare and turned to stare at your wrist, your jaw dropping once you realized what lay before you. 

     Inscribed on your skin was a small bouquet of daisies that was bound together by a string tied up into a bow. You could tell that each petal was drawn carefully. There wasn't one detail that seemed out of place. 

     Your chest filled with a warm buzzing sensation. It was nice to know your soulmate was still thinking of you. 

     Suddenly your arm began to lightly sting again. There's more?!

     Underneath the bouquet, six hastily written words began to appear. Together, they formed a simple question.

Have I met you sometime today?

You inhaled sharply as your brother tensed beside you, "(F/N) does this mean-"

"Yes..." you interrupted in a hushed voice, "my soulmate is probably here somewhere." 

Meanwhile with the third years...

Sugawara's POV

"Suga, if something's bothering you just say it," Daichi spoke as he ate his lunch. 

The young setter grimaced, "Nothing's bothering me. I'm fine." 

"Oh please you're being more quiet than Asahi right before an official match."

"H-Hey I'm not that quiet!" the ace pouted. 

     The captain laughed and punched him playfully in the shoulder meanwhile Sugawara just stared down at his food. All he could seem to think about was you. He imagined your smile, your laugh, and the small jokes you cracked. Even if you weren't joking he still hung on your every word. He also adored the way you constantly looked out for your brother, and how you seemed really motivated when it came to volleyball. 

"You like Kageyama's sister don't you?" Daichi said suddenly snapping him out of his daydream.

"H-How did you..." 

"It's not like you were hiding it all that well," Asahi continued. "Ever since we ran into her this morning you've been acting a little strange." 

Sugawara bit his lip nervously, "So it was that obvious huh..." 

"You can't lie to us buddy we see right through you," Daichi stated confidently. 

     Suga squirmed uncomfortably in his seat. Of course I should know better than to try lying to them... especially my best friend of all people...

"Daichi I have a question."

"Which is?" 

The silver haired teen looked up and met his gaze, "What did it feel like when you met Michimiya for the first time?" 

Asahi nearly spit out his food, "You mean... you think Kageyama's sister is your soulmate?!" 

"I... I'm not sure..." he said scratching the back of his neck nervously, "but the daisy I drew this morning has been burning like crazy ever since I met her. And also, come to think of it, she mentioned she thought her mark was burning to. I just can't tell if it's a crazy coincidence or if it actually means something." 

"Well I think you should write another message," Daichi suggested. 

"Like right now?"

"Why not?" he continued, "If we see you guys have matching marks or if she brings it up again we'll know then right?" 

Suga blushed, "Yeah but it just kind of feels wrong and one-sided though. It's like I'm manipulating her into revealing if she's my soulmate or not." 

"Well I mean you don't have to write something so straightforward. I think asking something simple like if they noticed anything different or not will be fine. If you felt it then they would have too. There's no harm in that." 

"I guess you have a point..." the silver haired teen sighed in defeat. "Anyone got a pen I can borrow?" 

     Asahi nodded and handed one over. If I'm gonna do this I might as well just draw more flowers while I'm at it. Maybe a bouquet?

"How's this?" Suga asked holding up his arm after he had finished drawing.

Daichi face palmed and Asahi laughed.

"It's cute but you forgot a message to go along with it." 

"Oh crap!" 

     He gripped the pen tighter, his hand shaking as he quickly scribbled down the first thing that came to mind. 

Have I met you sometime today?

Author's Note: I actually really liked how this chapter came out, but I still feel like the beginning is a little rocky. I'm definitely going to keep working on that unless you guys think it's fine. Let me know your thoughts?

Stay safe everyone <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 20.6K 16
What if whatever you wrote on your skin appeared on your soulmate as well? What would you do? (muggle au) This story was originally going to be a one...
8.9K 297 11
Soulmate au where everyone is born without a heart, and only after you turn 18 can you get your heart if you are formally introduced to your soulmate...
350K 13.3K 34
Everyone is born with a soulmate mark, placed somewhere random on your body. Some easy to cover, some hard. Some soulmate marks are pairs, both havin...
875 51 11
As the title suggests, this is a book for haikyuu and mha oneshots I must warn you, I'm not that great with grammar but ill try my best requests are...