THE VIRGIN SUICIDES ── Spenc...

By voidsfiction

There is no one innocent here. CRIMINAL MINDS SPENCER REID. @pottersnewt 2020 cover by @roscoeobrien More

𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 + 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩
𝒐. prologue
𝒊. no freedom
𝒊𝒊. the start of october fifteenth
𝒊𝒊𝒊. the unbecoming of anne blanchard
𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊. prim's purity
𝒗. love affairs
𝒗𝒊. honeyed words
𝒗𝒊𝒊. the goodbye ciphers
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. the fall of bernadette
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊𝒊. mother and father
𝒙. roary
𝒙𝒊. a catholic's worst dream
𝒙𝒊𝒊. lux

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨

10.6K 288 279
By voidsfiction

THE VIRGIN SUICIDES

EXTENDED SUMMARY !

                                                                ON THE DAY the youngest five Blanchard sisters took their lives, the eldest was taken under arrest for staging their suicides. The bottle of poison that the youngest sipped until she couldn't consume it anymore held Bernadette Blanchard's finger prints, the wrists of the third eldest had blue nail prints that were not her own, imbedded passed the first few layers of skin, and Wilhelmina Blanchard walked in on her twenty two year old daughter wielding the knife that had just lodged deep into one of the sister's chest.

Despite refusing being a homicidal maniac, the news was poisoned with judgement towards Bernadette's innocence. It was a known fact that the six impossibly perfect daughters of Wilhelmina and Benedict Blanchard were stuck in a devout home that could've sent anyone off the rails. Twenty two year old Bernadette was pulled at a loss, knowing that her chances of walking free were just as good as her being put away for the rest of her long life. Scrambling through the fragments of what happened that night, she calls an old friend to help her put the pieces of her broken evening back together.

Spencer Reid barely knew Bernadette Blanchard, but he had lived next to her long enough to know that she wasn't a murderer, she wasn't a cutthroat killer that slaughtered her sisters in the twilight and positioned them perfectly to coerce the world into believing they had done it themselves. Bernadette left coffee rings on the table after ignoring the stack of coasters, her floor was littered with dresses and trousers stained by her dinner from weeks ago, she slept without brushing her hair and never made her bed. Spencer knew as well as anyone that Bernadette wasn't precise enough to commit the murders, but now he had to help Bernie Blue prove it before she was sent away for the rest of her nascent life.

Bernadette had hope, she read the bible and listened to the parables at Church, but her religion was unwinding and her mind was purging of purity the longer she went through her trial.

It was a matter of time and truth, and that clock was slowly reaching the end of its countdown.

BERNADETTE, 22. ❛ BERNIE. ❜
LIVED. Claimed to be the Kin Killer,
placed on trial for staging all 5 of her
sister's deaths.

[ emilia clarke. ]

ANNE, 18. ❛ A. ❜
DEATH by stabbing. Found in
the living room, smeared in blood.

[ lily collins. ]

PRIMROSE, 16. ❛ PRIM. ❜
DEATH by asphyxiation. Pulled
from the open oven in the kitchen.

[ jenna coleman. ]

CONSTANCE, 14. ❛ CONNIE. ❜
DEATH by drowning. Found submerged
next to the youngest daughter in the
bathroom.

[ anna popplewell. ]

AGATHA, 13. ❛ AGGIE. ❜
DEATH by hanging. Found in
the basement still strung up.

[ rowan blanchard. ]

PHILIPPA, 11. ❛ PIPPA. ❜
DEATH by poison. Found on the
bathroom floor next to Constance.

[ mckenna grace. ]

WILHELMINA, 49. ❛ WIL. ❜
LIVED. The mother, called the police
and accused Bernadette of murder.

[ cobie smulders. ]

BENEDICT, 53. ❛ BEN. ❜
LIVED. Father, strained between his
love for his daughters and his wife.

[ robert downey jr. ]

ADDITIONAL CAST !

AURORARORYEVANGELINE
catherine tate

EDWARDTEDJOSEPH
ted danson

CRIMINAL MINDS SEASON 4CAST
as themselves.

cover by ellis
this is the third time the loml has done my
covers because i  ˗ˏˋ  can't  ˎˊ˗  and let me
just say — i'm in LOVE. i can't explain the
talent you own dude. extraordinary. ART.

DISCLAIMERS !

                                             MY FAVOURITE NOVEL is by far The Virgin Suicides written by Jeffrey Eugenides. It tells the story of five daughters who kill themselves ( you've got to read to understand ) in some sort of pact and statement. They're documented by a group of boys who are undeniably in love with the secret pristine life of the Lisbon girls, and so I thought, what fun would it be to put a twist on it? This storyline holds 6 sisters, and the eldest is put on trial for staging their suicides. If things correlate to the original story, it is done purposefully and so therefore, full credits and details go to Jeffrey Eugenides. I have twisted the plot, and changed the names, so that goes to me but apart from that!! We're doing a criminal minds x novel.

                                                        WITH THAT SAID, I undoubtedly recommend this god tier story to those who want a beautifully written and intense story.

                                                         IT'S BEEN SEVEN days and I'm already on the first episode of season 4 so!! This has gone up ASAP. I'm very in love &&. hooked on this show so I hope you're gonna enjoy <3 EDIT: changed it to pre season 6 because I'm on season 12 and want both Derek and Emily in it <33

                          MAJOR DISCLAIMERS BELOW!!! This story does include mentions of suicide and death! In the original story, which idea also been added in this one, the youngest tries to take her life before the rest do it together. If you are sensitive to gore, though you probably aren't because I mean criminal minds people, there is some NASTY stuff, and if you are emotional to topics of suicide, maybe this isn't for you <3.

    DEDICATED TO THE FOLLOWING BABIES:
roscoeobrien skaikruobrien TheBraveWriter oizzys breathingblake diorcore drcology -reglupin lupinswise adoringdraco -HERETIC -marseclipse eltyrell  ButterBabe_  TIMOTHEESPINKYTOE- dracockthotter dracosgoddess laheys- reginasangels 1-800-MALF0Y pl3mearth skaterclub -sangsterluvbot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.2K 15
"Just stop your crying Have the time of your life Breaking through the atmosphere And things are pretty good from here" [Completed: 27th July 2021] [...
109K 2.3K 25
"Everyone has ghosts. It's just a matter of whether they have enough courage to face them or not." started: december 8, 2020 finished: june 1, 2022 ©...
847K 16.3K 39
❝ Your eyes are hollow Your heart is shallow And your words Mean nothing to me ❞ - christy ann martine © -𝐜𝐱𝐥𝐱𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐋...
9.5K 186 24
Oneshots of your favorite Criminal Minds characters!