TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND WARS *CLOS...

Oleh courtnqys

Welcome Back to another season of Total drama! This season brings more drama, more secrets, and more relation... Lebih Banyak

Episode One: Oh Captain, My Captain Part 1
Episode One: Oh Captain, My Captain Part 2
TOTAL DRAMA REUNION?!?!?
Episode Two: Truth Or Shock!
Episode Three: Karaoke Wars
Episode Four: Kart Racers and Heart Breakers
Episode Five: Hide and Seek
Episode Six: Total Drama Trivia
Episode Seven: Murder Mystery
Episode Eight: Dodgebrawl : The Sequel
Episode Nine: Swimming With The Fishes
Playa De Losers
Episode Ten: Escape The Night
Episode Twelve: The Missing Princess
Episode Thirteen: Zombie Hunters
Playa De Losers
Episode Fourteen: Wipeout
Episode Fifteen: Fight Night
Episode Sixteen: Come Die With Us
Episode Seventeen: Come Die With Us Part 2
Episode Eighteen: Come Die With Us Part 3
Episode Seventeen: Dance For Your Life Part 1

Episode Eleven: Cooking Madness

818 16 31
Oleh courtnqys

Chris: LAST TIME ON TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND WARS! The remaining campers had to escape the night.
*shows clip from last episode*
*theme song plays*

(the girls cabin)

*Courtney was sitting next to gwen with her arm around her shoulder*

Gwen: I can't believe trent got voted off...

Heather: Oh boohoo. You're boyfriend got eliminated and you're just going to give up?

*gwen looks up as heather then looks back to the ground*

~Confessionals: Heather~
~Gwen is so gullible.. If she keeps acting like a baby, she'll get eliminated very soon~

Gwen: pretty much....

Courtney: It's going to be okay gwen..

Zoey: Yeah, you'll get through this, when mike got eliminated I was devastated. But look at me now, I never gave up.

Gwen: That doesn't help, zoey.

*Heather rolls her eyes and crosses her arms*

Heather: All of you are pathetic.

Gwen: aren't you dating alejandro? so you wouldn't care if he got eliminated?

Heather: THATS DIFFERENT!!

Chris: EVERYONE TO THE DOCKS IN 3 MINUTES!!!!

time skip

(meanwhile at the docks)

Chris: Alright campers, since everyones here I have some very important news.

Heather: Let me guess, todays challenge is going to be us killing eachother?

Chris: Nope, but that would make a great one... But for todays challenge, you'll be working in duos!

Scott: you've got to be kidding me...

Duncan: for once I agree with dirt boy.

*Scott rolls his eyes and glares at duncan*

Chris: So, the duos for todays challenger are gwen and zoey, heather and alejandro, duncan and courtney and scott and dawn.

Scott: No way i'm working with dawn!

Dawn: Oh please, I'd rather choke on carpet than work with you.

Zoey: calm down scott, it's not that serious...

Scott: easy for you to say, you got your best friend, heather and courtney got their boyfriends and I got my mortal enemy.

time skip

*Everyone was talking about what they should make for chris, dawn and scott were arguing, gwen and zoey were looking confused and heather and alejandro were already getting started on their dish*

Duncan: maybe we should make something basic, like spaghetti.

Courtney: Duncan, we want to wow chris, not make something basic and boring..

*Duncan rolls his eyes and and crosses his arms on the table*

Duncan: who cares? this is a survival show not a cooking show.

Courtney: but it is a cooking challenge, duncan.

Duncan: princess...

Courtney: fine...do me a favor and go get the ingredients.

~Confessionals: Courtney~
~Working with duncan is very VERY hard. but since he's my boyfriend and i love him i guess i'll have to deal with it~

*Duncan goes outside to the food truck to get the ingredients. Suddenly he bumps into scott.*

Duncan: move it farm boy.

Scott: I was here first juvenile.

*duncan rolls his eyes and pushes scott which causes him to fall to the ground. Then he grabs tomatoes, onions, garlic, butter, basil and salt and pepper.*

meanwhile with scott and dawn

*dawn was sitting on the counter with a notebook and pen writing what they should make. Abruptly scott comes up to her and sits next to her*

Dawn: what scott?

Scott: i'm aloud to be here, I am your partner after all.

Dawn: shut up.

*scott rolls his eyes and scoots closer to dawn*

Scott: what are you writing?

Dawn: ideas now leave me alone.

Scott: touchy.

~Confessionals: Dawn~
~Working with scott is the worst thing that has happened to me on here. Not because I used to like him, it's because- WAIT.. *dawn stands up and facepalms herself as she tried to open the camera for the tape*
GIVE ME THE TAPE!! HOW DO YOU OPEN THIS THING??!?~

*Gwen and zoey were starting to make their hamburgers, until gwen overheard heather talking about her, she walks up to heather and taps her on the shoulder*

Heather: what, goth girl?

Gwen: i overheard you talking crap heather.

Heather: oh my gosh who cares? I don't trust you gwen and I never will. Courtney is a close friend of mine and i'm not letting you steal her juvenile boyfriend a second time.

Gwen: Courtney and I are friends too! And I'm completely over duncan.

Heather: are you though?

*Gwen looks over at duncan and rills her eyes then looks back at heather*

Gwen: yes! i'm dating trent.

Heather: sure....I got my eye on you gothy.

*gwen leaves heathers table and suddenly bumps into courtney*

Courtney: gwen are you ok? what was that about?

Gwen: yeah i'm fine, heathers just being a bitch. remind me why you're friends with her?

~Confessionals: Heather~
~i don't trust gothy and farm boy at all... i have my eye on them, but knowing gwen, she won't last that long.~

~Confessionals: Gwen~
~okay, heather IRKS ME! If I could I would so trap her in a freezer like I did 3 years ago.~

~Confessionals: Both Heather and Gwen~
~I hate her and I want her eliminated!~

*Courtney laughs and then walks back to duncan, surprised at how he's doing so well*

Courtney: wow, you're doing great. you didn't tell me you can cook...

Duncan: yeah, my mom taught me a thing or two when I was younger..

*courtney gets behind duncan wraps her arms around his waist*

Courtney: we should do this more often....you know after the shows over.

*Duncan turns around and pecks courtney on her lips*

Duncan: i'd like that princess.

time skip

*The campers were all finished with their dishes and it was time for chris to judge them. Chris sits down at the table and places a napkin on his lap*

Chris: first team, zoey and gwen!

*zoey and gwen walk towards chris and places their hamburgers they made on the table, chris looks skeptical at first, but then tales a tiny bite.*

Chris: Not bad, 6/10.

*Zoey and gwen walk back to the kitchen.*

Chris: Next team, scott and dawn!

*Dawn walk towards chris and places their uncooked tacos on the table, chris makes a face of disgust*

Chris: this isn't finished...

Dawn: It's not my fault! He wouldn't cooperate with me!

*scott rolls his eyes and glares at chris*

Scott: so... you're not going to eat it?

Chris: NO! 0/10!

*dawn turns to scott and smacks the back of his head making an angry face*

Scott: what was that for?

Dawn: way to go doofus.

Chris: um... next team, alejandro and heather!

*heather and alejandro walks up to chris and place their meatloaf they made on the table chris turns his head and picks up his fork to take a bite*

Chris: Amazing! 9/10!

*Heather smiles at alejandro and walks back to the kitchen and glares at gwen with an evil smirk*

Chris: Last team, courtney and duncan!

*Courtney walks up to chris and places their spaghetti on the table,m. she twiddles her fingers together while duncan puts his arm around her shoulder*

Chris: Taste great, 7/10.

*Courtney smiles and holds duncans hand while they walk back to the kitchen*

Chris: Okay campers, come back in here so I can announce the winners of the challenge.

*The campers come back where chris is looking nervous*

Chris: The winners of todays challenge are..... Heather and Alejandro!

Heather: Yes!

~Confessionals: Heather~
~It's not surprising that we won, our scores were higher and we're just better than everyone on here.~

Chris: So that means heather and alejandro won invincibility.

time skip / at the dock of shame

Chris: alright campers you know the drill.

Duncan: If you don't get a marshmallow you get eliminated and can never come back, ever. Come on old man we know this so get on with it already!

*Chris tugs his fingernails in the wood stand and glares angrily at duncan*

Chris: fine, the first and second marshmallow obviously go to heather and alejandro!

*heather and alejandro catch their marshmallows*

Chris: the third marshmallow goes to.....courtney!

*courtney catches her marshmallow*

Chris: the fourth marshmallow goes to.....duncan!

*duncan catches his marshmallow*

Chris: the fifth marshmallow goes to.....gwen!

*gwen catches her marshmallow*

Chris: the sixth marshmallow goes to.....zoey!

*zoey catches her marshmallow*

Chris: and the last marshmallow goes to.....

*dawn looks angrily at scott while scott has an evil grin on his face*

Chris: Scott!

*scott catches his marshmallow*

Dawn: well, it's been wild guys. atleast I got this far.

*dawn gets up and walks towards the boat of losers while waving goodbye to the other campers*

Dawn: goodbye everyone and goodluck, except scott.

*scott rolls his eyes while the campers all wave goodbye*

Chris: Wow that was a wild episode! What will happen next to episode? Who drama will unfold? who will get eliminated? find out next time on TOTAL. DRAMA. ISLAND WARS!!

A/N: 1461 words

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

150K 1.9K 92
Litteraly in the title! -All your favs (well maybe) -love, hate, drama, and friendships (Mainly Noco, Duncney, and Aleheather moments) I'll try t...
80.5K 1.5K 39
started july 2021 ended october 2021 - ser·en·dip·i·ty /ˌserənˈdipədē/ the occurrence or development of events by chance in a beneficial way; findin...
3.5K 75 26
What if Total Drama Island is more M-rated...because let's be real, real sixteen-year-olds won't act like that. What if Duncan falls in love with som...
41.4K 489 36
Yeah, Total Drama Instagram. And it's finished!! Check out some of my other TDI fics once you've finished this one!