Flower 🌺 {Inarizaki x Reader}

By Michele_Kozume

They end up falling for you. Who will you choose? Who will win your heart? More

Flower 🌸
{Meeting Kita}
{Who are you?¿ Part 1}
{Who are you?¿ Part 2}
MSBY VS. SCHWEIDE 🤩
Fangirl? & Twins !?! Part 2✨
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MIYA TWINS ✨
Publish
Special 🍙
IMPORANT !!!
Twins!?
Hello
Text Messages 📱 (Mostly about Kenma)
Need New Friends 😌
Discord ✨

Fangirl? & Twins?!! Part 1✨

6.1K 184 222
By Michele_Kozume

Whenever I do this (kita) it means that was the person who spoke. Just so you guys don't get confused or be lost.
____________________________________

"Atsumu stop bothering our manager and head back to practice."

"Yes kita."

____________________________________
                                     ⭐️—__—💧
____________________________________

Hmph he thinks I care who he is well too bad I don't. He looks like he just plays with girls feelings. I just wanna focus on school and be a great manager also have 3 great years here at Inarizaki.

"Well she sure isn't one of your Fangirls." (Suna)

"I'm actually surprised that we have a manager she's definitely pretty." ( Aran)

Once practice was over we ended up cleaning the gym. The guys went to go change. I did the same and I noticed I was the first one out. I made sure I had their snacks ready before they headed home. Once they came out I decided to give out the snacks to the team. That I brought for them yesterday.

"Wait!"

"Huh..what is it Y/N?" (Kita)

"Well kita-senpai I decided to buy all of you some snacks. I even made some quesadillas de pollo for you guys."

"That's nice of you Y/N." (Kita)

"I hope you guys enjoyed your food I made you guys. I even got some Chuupet (Jelly fruits) and some sports drinks. Also I wanna say thank you for letting me be your manager."

"We are happy you joined Y/N." (Ginjima)

"Thanks pretty lady." (Atsumu)

"Alright I'm skipping you pisshead."

"What?!! Why?? I love food."

"Here Suna-senpai. I hope you like it."

"Thanks."

"What about me!!??."

"Fine pisshead I'll give you if just stop being loud."

"Yay I get to try our managers food."

After I made sure everyone had their snacks I decided it was time for me to head home and make them something for tomorrow. I was about to leave when I heard Atsumu and Suna conversation. I couldn't hear well but I hard something about having a fever and being sick. So I decided to ask them.

"Hey I didn't mean to listin on you guys conversation but I heard that someone was sick. Since I have some extra food here give them this. Lucky for you guys I carry medication on me. Here. Tell them to take 2 before he goes to bed. Don't worry it's not bad or anything. Well I gotta go it's late see ya guys tomorrow."

"Wait! Now she's gone."

"I'll take it."

"What! No Suna it's for Osamu."

"What you eat before you even get home."

"Shut yer trap!"

(Meanwhile)

I was making my way home when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw that it was kita.

"Hello kita-senpai."

"You can just call me kita."

"Ohh alright."

"Thank you for the food it was delicious. Also I'm sorry about atsumu he tends to be flirty when he sees females. "

"I'm happy you guys enjoyed the food. Also I could see that atsumu was a flit."

"Also I just wanna warn you that he has fans. If anything happens you can always come to me."

"Huh?! That pisshead has fans! How?!"

"Well I they mostly want him due to his looks that why we never had a manager. But since you didn't fall for his charms or anything you ended getting the job and being our first manager."

"Ohh I see."

"Yes. I was wondering if we can walk together in the morning and after practice if it's alright with you."

"Of course I don't mind the company. Well this is my stop see you tomorrow kita. Goodnight also please be safe."

"Don't worry I will. Night Y/N."

(Meanwhile at Miya Residence)

Atsumu got home and took off his shoes near the door. Then headed to the kitchen to drink some water.

"Ohh hey mom."'

"Hey sweety. How was school?"

"It was alright. How's Samu?"

"Well he's feeling a little better. You can go check on him. Also you hungry?"

"No thanks. You mind heating this up it got cold as I was making way here."

"Sure but where you get it? It smells good and it looks tasty."

"Our manager made everyone food. She's nice. You'll like her."

"Can't wait to meet her."

After a long day he headed up to his room to take a quick shower nice he was playing volleyball. 15 minutes later he wore some guy sweatpants and a black shirt. He went down stairs to see if the food was ready."

"Is it ready mom?"

"Yes here."

"Thanks mom."

He grabbed a cup and fulled it up with water and grave the medication that Y/N gave him. He was making his way to his brother room. They both got their own rooms since they were always fighting about something and well their mom got tired of them fighting every 5 minutes.

"Hey Samu you awake?"

"Yeah come in."

Once he came in his brothers room was a mess. Well he looked like shit too. He even looked dead.

"Here I got you some food once your done take the medicine."

"Where you get it? It smells so good. I know damm well you didn't cook it. Your cooking is shit."

"I hate you. I'll just eat the food for myself then."

"No! It's mine you gave it to me."

"Just eat it."

"~Mhm tgis ih so ghood."

"DONT eat with your mouth full idiot."

"Where you buy the food it's so good,"

"Yeah it is  good I was ready to eat yours coming home. But I didn't buy it."

"Please don't tell me one of your fans made this."

"Actually she's no a fan at all. She's our new manager."

"We have a manager now."

"Really?! I'm surprised she didn't simp for you."

"Yeah well finish eating and take your medication I'm going to bed. Night!"

(Morning)

Your POV

Last night with Kita was nice. Once I got home I decided to make the guys some Biónico Mexican fruit salad. Since they play volleyball it's going to be healthy for them. Plus it was easy to make.

I made sure to make plenty and bring some plates and forks for later. Once I made sure I had my stuff ready. I heard the bell ring knowing it was kita. I quickly went outside and locked the door.

"Morning Y/N. How was your sleep?"

"Morning kita it was fine."

"Wait did you make us more food?"

"Yes I did. You guys need the energy."

"You don't need too. I feel bad for making you stay up late making us some food."

"Don't worry it didn't take long."

Once we were making our way to shoe lockers I noticed how the girls were glaring at me. They were more girls then yesterday. If looks could kill I'll be 30 feet underground by now. Kita and I headed our separate ways since his locker is somewhere else. I was changing my shoes when someone called me.

"Hey! You with the H/C hair let's talk."

____________________________________

Im alive guys sorry for the late update but I'm here!!! Also I started watching one piece and it's so good 🤩 hope you guys enjoy the chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.