Stilinski Secret!

By ajash10

Stiles is married and happily in love. Liam is a puppy and Isaac is adorable. Peter is possessive and Stiles... More

Stilinski.☑️
Stilinski-Hale.☑️
McCall-Hale •[Clueless]•☑️
McCall-Hale •[Clueless]•Pt.2☑️
Stilinski-Hale [Deflection]☑️
Important for story info!!!!
Beacon Hills, California☑️
Hell and Hales [Hi Neighbour]☑️
BH Results. [Job Offer]☑️
Mamma McCall [Attack]☑️
Everyone [Pack Meeting]☑️
Ghouls [FactBook] ☑️
Hiro [Meeting the Pack]☑️

Princeton Pack [Meet and Greets]☑️

12.5K 268 61
By ajash10

Stiles spent the day of his departure, for Princeton, fawning over his pups and mate. He had gone through a light study session early on in the day before being smoothly pulled into a giant puppy pile. Peter and Stiles on the bottom with Isaac, Liam and a reluctant Chris, on top.

They had laid on the cushion covered floor of the lounge, for what seemed like hours, just rubbing wrist glands and dousing Chris in the scent of pack.

In the few days since Chris had found out about everything, he had been convinced to spend a lot of time in their pack house and had been officially claimed and scented as part of the Stilinski-Hale pack.

He took on more of a caregiver role towards the pups, as one of the older members of the pack. He was, however, treated like a young beta member due to him being the most recent member of the pack.

There had been crocodile tears and watery smiles from the pack, as Peter and Stiles went and loaded his stuff into his jeep.

The others had pretended to be looking elsewhere as the two mates kissed goodbye and hugged, dreading their separation for the next couple of weeks.

As Stiles drove down the driveway, he looked in the rearview mirror and saw all of the pack waving, Peter smiling encouragingly.

He honked his horn twice and shouted, "Be back soon!" Out the window of his jeep, knowing that his wolves would hear and tell Chris what he said.

Princeton(Time Skip)

Stiles walked around the campus aimlessly, taking in the statues of Princeton Scholars and the beautiful wildflowers all around the footpaths. He had already finished his tests for the week, one just that morning. All he had left to do was his Chemistry, which was on Monday and Tuesday the next week.

He was just walking past the front of the main building when he caught a familiar scent.

Werewolf

He looked around curiously, faintly sniffing the air as he turned. He saw as a petite girl disappeared around the corner of the building and into a more private area- connected to the forest.

His curiosity piqued, he followed her around the building and off the campus. He hung back slightly when he smelt others, maybe 3 or 4.

He could tell that he was now on another packs territory and so he tread lightly- both figuratively and literally.

He heard some voices up ahead and ducked in behind a tree so that he wouldn't be spotted. The only reason they hadn't smelt him yet was because the breeze was blowing towards him and not them.

The noise was slightly louder, now that he focused, clear voices, and he faintly remembered a pack that Peter had told him about.

Peter called it the Princeton Pack, he had told Stiles how the only people to visit him at hospital before him were the Alpha and his Luna of the Princeton pack. He had told Stiles about them being old allies of the Hale pack- the only allies that had tried to help after the fire. He had mentioned vaguely remembering them visiting and a couple of the sentences of their conversation about helping to rebuild and contributing to his medical bills, but it was just after the fire and he was still a bit groggy at the time. Stiles wasn't 100% sure, but he was pretty close to it, that the Princeton Alpha and Luna's names were Josh and Natalie.

With his mind made up, Stiles stepped out from his hiding place behind the trees and moved in the direction of the voices.

He could tell the exact moment that they noticed him when their voices went quiet, and low- too low for human ears- growls started from the group.

He stepped into the small open area, immediately scrutinising the group to assess their threat levels.

There were two boys and three girls. One boy and the girl he followed were stood together, clearly either dating or mates, they looked slightly older than the other three. The petite girl had brown hair, attractive eyes and was a curvy shape and the boy was black with green eyes, a lithe frame and handsome features, his arm was draped around her waist.

The next pair were completely different to them. The girl was tall and skinny with bright red hair and grey eyes and the male holding her hand was a bit taller with brown hair, hazel eyes and a jock build.

The last of the group was the youngest girl, by appearance. She was very slim and short, with blue-green eyes, curly red hair, freckles across her face and albino white skin.

He watched as all of their eyes roved both him and the area behind him, checking to see if he was alone.

He decided they'd had enough time to try to intimidate him and began by introducing himself.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Stiles, Luna of the current Hale pack."

He thought of the good things that Peter had told him about the pack in this area, how they were all taught formal greetings and were expected to know the names of all past and present allies- that's what he was relying on anyway.

When they didn't immediately respond, he raised an annoyed brow. The youngest looking wolf caught his meaning and stood slightly straighter as she spoke for the group.

"Greetings Luna Hale. The oldest pair to my right are called Kelsey and Duke, the other pair are Rachel and George and I'm Melody- daughter of the current Alpha pair, all betas." She pointed to each as she introduced them.

"What is your pack's business on our territory?"

He smiled at her, now recognising the features of her parents, as Peter had described them. He was impressed that a young wolf like herself knew the pack alliance traditions.

"Not to worry. The entire Hale pack are back in Beacon Hills- just a few away visiting family, I'm here for my Princeton University exams just this week gone and the next week. I caught the faint scent of your beta Kelsey and followed her to introduce myself. I was unsure of where your pack house was so I couldn't adhere to normal traditions, like requesting entry on another pack's territory."

They seemed to all relax at his words and became more open to speaking with him now that he'd introduced and explained himself.

Stiles looked at Melody and smiled, "You're Natalie and Josh's daughter? How are they?"

Melody's eyes widened slightly as her head snapped up and they made eye contact.

"You know my parents?" The others were listening closely as well.

Stiles shook his head slightly, 'no', "I don't personally, but I know someone who is a friend of theirs and he hasn't been able to offer his thanks yet for their help, 7 years ago, in a difficult time."

Duke looked to be the only one to understand what he meant as he spoke next, "How are the Hales? Did all the survivors recover?"

Stiles smiled morosely, "Peter, Derek and Cora are well recovered but Laura was killed by a rogue alpha, while on the run from hunters, about 3 years ago."

Duke bowed his head in respect to the fallen wolf and their lost family, "I'm sorry for the loss."

Stiles smiled at him in thanks, "It hit her siblings hardest, her and Peter were on bad terms when it happened. Everyone mourned but he had already mourned her loss when she left with her siblings, after the fire."

The other pack members were still a bit nervous about how he knew the names of their alpha and Luna but the acceptance of Duke seemed to settle their nerves. Even if they didn't understand what they were talking about.

Duke turned to the others and gestured at them to follow him. They all began walking as he spoke, "Let's go back to the pack house. He's a friend to the pack and should meet the Alpha Pair."

Stiles walked at the back of the group, closer to Melody. When they had walked a few hundred feet, he tapped her shoulder.

"Hey." He smiled at her kindly.

"Oh, um, hi." She looked a bit nervous but returned his smile anyway.

"You don't look very old, if you don't mind me saying. Are you treated like the puppy of the pack?" He continued walking as he spoke to her.

"Oh. Yeah. I'm the youngest in the pack. We have a few others but they all either go away for school or work far away at the moment. I'm 14 by the way."

"You're just a couple years younger than my youngest son, Liam." Stiles smiled as he thought about his pups.

Melody watched the happy look that crossed his face and her wolf told her that Luna Hale truly didn't mean her, or her pack, any harm.

"How many children do you have?" She was curious about the Hale pack. She'd heard of their tragedy from her parents when she was younger.

"I have two sons, Isaac and Liam. Isaac's 17 and Liam's 16. They're both treated like pups in the pack, Liam more so than Isaac."

"Do you miss them?" She wanted to know more about other packs. She'd never met an ally of their pack.

"Very very much. I felt horrible when Liam cried when I was leaving but he has his father to look after him while I'm here."

Melody could see the love on his face as he spoke of his pack and she was happy that the Hale pack had recovered from the fire she was told about.

They arrived to a medium sized, 2 storey woodland house and were greeted by, who must be Josh, a tall leanly muscled male with albino resembling features stood looking fierce and protective on the porch, even more so once he saw Stiles next to his pup. He had pale skin, short white hair and red eyes that flickered between the alpha red and a blue-green, the same as as Melody's.

Stiles hung back a little bit as the two couples moved closer to the alpha.

Stiles noticed that the man's eyes never left him and that his glare would harden slightly every time he moved even a millimetre closer to his pup.

"Hey Melody?" The alphas eyes narrowed very slightly, as he heard the man speak to his pup. The alpha was listening to his betas as they explained about how this man knew of him and his mate's names and that he was connected to the Hales.

Stiles shifted slightly away from the pup and watched as a slither of hurt flashed across her face.

She responded slightly quieter than before, "yes?"

Stiles shifted back towards her slightly and watched her demeanour as it became a bit less downtrodden.

He flicked his eyes towards her pack and father and she followed his gaze, not quite understanding the meaning.

He sighed fondly and, slowly- for the benefit of the watching alpha, raised his hand and pushed on her back gently to send her slightly closer towards her father.

She paused and turned a confused look towards him.

"Yeah um, Melody, I'm really stressing out right now. You should be standing over by your father because, by pack alliance protocols he can attack me if he views my presence as a threat to yours. He doesn't particularly looks as if he trust me and I don't really want to push my luck."

He rubbed awkwardly at the back of his neck and she smiled at his awkwardness, but she did as asked and moved closer to her father.

Stiles sighed slightly in relief as he watched her father relax and calm down.

Melody turned towards her father and spoke over the others, "This is Stiles, dad. He wants to talk to you and Mum."

He looked as if he was going to say no, as he stiffened and acted more alert. Stiles was therefore surprised when he soon nodded for him to follow them and headed into the house.

They entered a main common area of the house, where most of the group sat down, and Stiles continued to follow the man as he went through another door to what appeared to be an office/ meeting room. Stiles just saw Melody giving him a thumbs up before the door closed fully behind him and he gave his full attention to the room before him.

There was a large circular oblong table, that could easily seat 20 people, on one side of the room. Stiles idly considered if the Stilinski-Hale pack house would need a bigger meeting room table, but he quickly decided against it.

He let his eyes trail the room until they settled on the woman, now stood, at the desk. He knew this must be Natalie. Not only by elimination or Peter's description but also the hair which perfectly matched Melody's.

She was about Allison's height, with a thin but strong body and long curly red hair down to the small of her back. She had dark glowing hazel eyes and was lightly tanned. Overall, he could conclude that Peter's description, of them being completely opposite in looks, was accurate.

She began to speak to him, "Who are you? How did you find us and how did you know about us in the first place?"

He smiled at the female Luna and came to the decision that introducing himself formerly would be most effective.

"Oh, I beg your pardon, where are my manners? My name is Stiles Stilinski-Hale, current Luna of the only officially established Hale pack in Beacon Hills. There are several but the Stilinski-Hale pack is the only one currently with a Hale, from the main branch of the family, as its sole alpha."

The Alpha mates in front of him seemed to become more interested in the conversation now that he'd mentioned being the Luna of an established allies pack.

"Greetings Luna Hale, I am the Luna of the Princeton pack, you may call me Natalie. This is my mate, the alpha of our pack."

She shook his hand as she spoke. He then turned to the alpha, offering his hand to shake.

"You can call me Josh." He had a firm handshake and Stiles nodded in respect.

"How did you hear about and find us?" Natalie asked him.

Stiles smiled at them kindly, "I found you by following your beta, Kelsey. I accidentally caught her scent when she passed through the Princeton campus and thought that she may be apart of your pack," he moved over to a chair and looked at them for permission, receiving a nod, he then sat down, "lucky for me she was. I would have been screwed if she was from a rogue group. Frankly, I didn't think it through that far when I followed her." He smiled sheepishly at them as he explained and Josh barked a laugh at his impulsive actions. A faint smile turned the edge of Natalie's mouth upwards.

"You should know, it was my pack mate who originally told me about you. He would sometimes speak happy tales of when you visited and hung out with the old Hale pack. He told me that you were honourable, good people. One of the only packs that they had an alliance with who actually came to try and help after the fire."

His smile was slightly subdued, at mentioning the fire, and he could see the pair trying to figure out who his pack mate was.

"Peter. It must be Peter." Natalie decided aloud as she turned to her mate.

"I'd be surprised if he remembered us coming to see him, he was in a coma, Natalie. He was hospitalised with severe 3rd degree burns all over his body."

"You're right, it was Peter." His words made a look of triumph settle on Natalie as she turned a pointed look at her mate, who sighed and relented that she was right.

After a moment, they both turned curiously to Stiles.

"How do you know Peter?" Natalie asked curiously as she watched him closely.

"I'm a part of his pack." Stiles answered nondescriptly.

Josh seemed to find his words unbelievable as he carefully thought it through, coming to the conclusion that Stiles had been waiting for since several conversations ago.

"No, if you were part of his pack, that would make you his-... oh!"

Stiles laughed as he sat slightly straighter in his chair and spoke, "I would like to formally thank the Princeton Pack for their help during my mate's time of need and return the offer of assistance should it ever be needed."

The atmosphere seemed to diffuse now that Stiles had said what he had intended since he first knew that he'd be visiting Princeton.

"On that note, you and your mate, along with any pups or close betas are welcome to visit us or pass through our land anytime."

Stiles nodded his gratitude and returned the gesture, "Likewise."

He quickly remembered how jumpy the McCall-Hale pack was about other wolves though and decided to warn them.

"I need to caution you on entering the territory though." He quickly continued, to stop them from feeling offended and give context to his warning.

"The Stilinski-Hale pack's territory overlaps with another pack." The pair seemed to understand now and no longer looked offended.

"How does that work?" Josh and Natalie questioned as they sat across from him.

"It's a bit complicated at the moment. The other pack is the McCall-Hale pack. They're very hostile to unknown wolves and quite large and varied in species."

Josh and Natalie looked really interested in what he was saying.

"The McCall-Hale pack is very indecisive, that's because it has two alphas. One of the alphas is Derek Hale- Peter's Nephew- he became alpha after he destroyed the rogue that killed his older sister, Laura. The other alpha is my friend Scott McCall, who is a true alpha."

"Wow, two alphas? They must get along pretty well to co-lead." Josh spoke.

Stiles laughed, amused, "No, not really. Scott and Derek don't particularly like each other. They co-lead because they had to join their packs together when we were all fighting against the alpha pack, that came to town, about a year ago. Derek takes more of an advisory role and Scott's the active leader."

"You speak like you're in the McCall-Hale pack." Natalie pointed out confused.

"Like I said, it's complicated. The McCall-Hale pack has a lot of members. It's huge."

"How big are we talking here? Over 10?" Josh asked in interest.

"Not sure. Let's count." Stiles pulled out a piece of paper and started a tally chart as he spoke about the pack to Josh and Natalie.

"There's the alphas; Scott McCall who is a true alpha, Derek Hale who's an alpha wolf and Peter who, they all think is a beta but, is also an alpha wolf.
Next is the Betas; Boyd and Erica are mates, even if they deny it-they're both betas and the only 100%, full wolf, beta pair. Mine and Peter's sons, Isaac and Liam are both also young beta wolves and the pups of the pack.
The rest are a bit of a mix up:
Lydia and Jackson are one another's true love and mate. Lydia is a full blooded banshee and Jackson is an ex-Kanima/wolf hybrid thing.
The two alpha twins, Aiden and Ethan, joined the McCall-Hale pack for a second chance after the alpha pack was defeated- they act as betas to Scott.
Malia Tate, actually a cousin of the Hales, is an omegan beta were-coyote.
Kira Yukimura, a fox among wolves. She's a thunder kitsune. She also acts as an unofficial beta.
You then have Allison Argent, from the Argent family of Hunters. She is Scott's human mate.
And there's also Chris Argent, Allison's dad, who recently became an official member of the Stilinski-Hale pack.
I think I'd also include Danny, he's the human mate of the alpha twin, Ethan."

Josh whistled low in his throat at how many were in the pack, "That's a lot, what, 16?"

Stiles laughed as his response.

"That wasn't counting myself, my dad and Scott's mum. So, 19."

Natalie had been looking at him curiously as he spoke and now leant forward slightly.
"You mentioned near enough everyone in the pack apart from yourself. What are you? And now that I asked that, how old are you? You're a bit young to be the Hale Luna aren't you?"

Stiles looked at his fellow Luna in amusement, not at all offended by her words.

"I'm the odd one out really. Everyone in the McCall-Hale pack thinks that I'm a human. It's not like I've ever been asked if I was human, they all just assumed it because I hung around with Scott before he became a wolf."

The duo nodded at his words, understanding that they were about to be part of the few that knew what he was.

Stiles smiled at the Alpha and his Luna, thinking of Peter and himself, missing the man and his pups.

"I'm a born Incubus." Stiles saw the looks on their faces as he continued; shock, awe, confusion, disbelief.

"My mother was a full blooded, hell born, succubus. She fell in love with my father and convinced the elders to allow them to be together. As a consequence, she "died" of frontotemperal dementia. The thing is, we don't really die, we just return to the higher luxury levels of hell. We can come back if summoned or if we want to and when our mates or pups die, we can make them live on, with us, in the luxury of the higher regions of hell."

Stiles sat back calmly and let the information sink into their minds. A few minutes later, he remembered the other question- about his age.

"Now, my age is slightly more difficult to explain." Natalie nodded for him to elaborate and he smiled at her encouragement before speaking.
"I'm technically 19, I met Peter a year or so after the fire first happened. However, if you're asking me my 'real age' as an incubus then, in actuality, I'm 139 years old. Time in hell flows differently to time up here. 1 month here is ten years there and, when I was younger, I spent a year in hell with my mum. It was to learn our ways and master my heritage. That was a few years before she "died" and was kept down there for recovery."

Josh and Natalie nodded in their limited understanding, when he had finished explaining.

"So, who all is in the Stilinski-Hale pack?" Josh asked and Stiles's face lit up like someone just revealed the sun.

"Well, you've got Peter and myself. Then, you've got our beta human, Chris Argent- he's a more recent addition to our pack. After that, you've got our pups, Isaac and Liam. Isaac's 17 and Liam is 16. They are both amazing. They're loving and cuddly and loyal and strong.
After that you've got Jackson. He doesn't know it but, he's in both packs because he was turned by Derek while Peter's venom was still in his system. By extension from Jackson, we also have Lydia, his mate. And then there's my dad, the sheriff of Beacon hills."

Natalie smiled at they way he spoke about his pack, seeing the love coming in his face and voice as he spoke.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked him and he paused his thoughts of his pack.

He blinked at her a few times before smiling, and agreeing with a nod and smile.

Later that evening, when he headed out of their pack house with Duke and George to escort him safely back to campus, he couldn't help but feel that he had made some close friends in the Princeton pack, especially the Luna, Natalie.

He continued to visit them for the next week, staying for dinner and getting to know them.

He understood, now, what Peter had meant about their honourable ways. They took him into their home and cared for him, treating their duty to keep an ally of their land safe, very seriously.

He was actually a bit sad to say bye at the end of the week but they had repeatedly assured him that he could come and visit with his pack, anytime.

He drove Roscoe to the pack house, all prepared and ready to leave, on the last day.

When he pulled up, they were waiting on the porch for him, smiles on their faces.

He had been drawn into many tight hugs, by the girls, their mates not at all concerned as they knew he was a Luna and loyal to his own mate.

He actually felt quite emotional when it came to leaving but he would not postpone it for anything. He had a mate and pups that he wanted to be with, they had been separated for long enough.

As he made to leave he was given some parting presents, to pass on to Peter- old wine, one that was actually given to them by Peter's parents, when making the alliance. And a medallion- with the Hale family crest(something that they had recovered from the burnt old Hale house when they visited years ago). 

Stiles waved goodbye, a big smile on his face and optimism that there would be a good future ahead as he began his journey back to Beacon Hills.

~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, when he arrived, he headed straight for the house.

He was just approaching the property when he smelt fire, fruit and burnt cobalt and sped up the car, confused by the apparently familiar smell.

He entered the house, nothing appearing to be amiss as he walked around, following where the scent got stronger.

He rounded a corner and saw someone he didn't expect.

"Your majesty!" He dropped to his knee as he bowed in respect to the High Incubus Lord/King.

"None of that, Son." His Lord approached and reached out a hand in offering.

Stiles smiled up at him and accepted the offered hand, using it to pull himself up. He studied the man who he hadn't seen in years, dark brown to black hair, pale skin, a strong figure and light brown eyes. The man was quite handsome and Stiles was sure all the succubus were obsessed with him.

They stood and stared at one another, for what seemed like an eternity, before the youthful looking man pulled him into a hug.

"It's so good to see you! Your mother has wanted to visit but she's still in the tail ends of her recovery and would rather not chance a relapse."

Stiles nodded, understandingly, as returned the scolding hot hug. It was not pleasant for an incubus to make contact like that with others of their kind, once they had found their mate.

The man pulled back, when he stiffened, and inspected him closely.

A slow smile crept its way up his face and he took a pointed step back, away from Stiles.

Stiles smiled at him and nodded his head in respectful thanks.

"So you have already found your mate?" He looked excited, like a kid in a candy shop.

Stiles smiled at his words, "My mate and pups."

The man looked even more excited now, as he moved over to the sofa and sat down, patting the space beside him.

Stiles frowned slightly as he, again, got a whiff of the other incubus. He sat down, leaving a clear space between them, as he spoke.

"Could you pull in your scent? My mate is quite territorial and it may upset my pups. They haven't had very good experiences with unknown creatures passing through the area."

The man smirked teasingly as he responded, "And I thought you'd be so much kinder to your deal ol' uncle this time 'round, but you're just as mean as you were when your mother brought you down to learn our ways when you were younger." Nonetheless, his uncle quickly pulled back his scent and pretty much cleared the air of the smell entirely.

He noticed his uncle sniffed the air and then turned confused eyes towards him.

"This building only smells faintly like you in your natural form. Why is that? Do you not let your scent carry when around your family?"

Stiles smiled sheepishly as he spoke, a bit awkward to be speaking about his scent production, "I've been away doing exams for the past couple of weeks, for one. Also, when my mate and myself mated, we bit here." He held his fingers to his neck gland and watched as his uncle's eyes widened slightly.

"You formed an eternal mate bond?!" His uncle looked shocked and his voice rung of stilted disbelief.

Stiles smiled calmly at his uncle, "He's my forever."

His uncle grumbled slightly under his breath and continued to sniff around the air.

"It still doesn't make sense why your scent is hidden. This is your home, surely you let it out sometimes?"

Stiles shook his head at his uncle's words.

"It's too strong. If I let it out near my pups, it would overpower their natural scent."

He saw that his uncle had a concerned look and tilted his head in question.

His uncle sighed, "It's not good for you to hide your scent for long periods of time. An incubus should want to coat their surroundings in their scent."

Stiles laughed at his words, getting a startled look from his uncle.

"I don't hold it in for long periods of time. I regularly let it loose. In my bedroom. With my mate. Alone." He emphasised his words as he spoke, trying to ignore the playful glint in his uncle's eyes.

"And how often is this exactly?" Stiles chose to ignore the teasing question, pointedly levelling his uncle with a glare that made him hold his hands in surrender.

"Okay, okay fine. But your scent can't be that strong."

Stiles frowned, slightly, at his words.

"Follow me."

He stood from the couch and left the room, quickly bouncing up the stairs and coming to stand in front of his and Peter's bedroom door.

A few seconds later, his uncle caught up and looked confusedly towards the door.

"This is mine and my mate's room. You can't go in for obvious reasons, but I'll open the door and you can smell my scent. Keep in mind that neither my mate or myself has released our scent in there for just over 2 weeks."

His uncle nodded, not expecting much residue of his nephew's scent.

Stiles opened the door by about a foot and felt the mixed scents of both himself and his mate, soothingly, wash over him.

He looked back to see as his uncle was hit by their scents and was slightly amused as the older man stumbled backwards and shot him a disbelieving look.

"How is it this strong? This is stronger than Esmerelda's and it's just the residue!"

Stiles closed the door and shook his head in amusement.

"You exaggerate, uncle. Esmerelda has the strongest scent of all the Incubi and Succubi. To compare us is silly."

His uncle gave him a stunned look.

"That was about ten times stronger than hers when at her strongest! Thank gods we didn't arrange a betrothal between you and any of the hell spawn, your scent would obliterate them."

Stiles was a bit thrown off by his words. The two started back downstairs, as Stiles asked his question.

"Betrothal? What are you talking about?"

His uncle gave him a small, forced, smile.

"Your mother wished for you to be betrothed to one of our nobility. I have held out as long as possible. Myself and the council convinced her that she could only make a betrothal for you after your twentieth birthday. That's irrelevant now though, seeing as you're already mated for life, and after life. That mating will carry with you forever, even after your Earthen death."

Stiles frowned when he heard of his mother's plans and then smiled at his uncle and the council's efforts to postpone her ideas.

"Thank you for stopping her, Uncle Morpheus. You will thank the council for me?"

He nodded in agreement as they both sat, once again, on the couch.

"So what are you here for? Really."

His uncle grinned, full of teeth, at his question.

"I wanted to see you, before anyone came to get you, in a few days."

Stiles was, again, confused.

"What's in a few days?"

His uncle smirked, looking feral. "In a few days, you were meant to be retrieved by the guard. They were to escort you to the palace, where you would agree to and sign a betrothal contract to a house of your mother's choice. I convinced the council to let me visit you, beforehand, without your mother's knowledge and check to see if you'd been mated yet."

Stiles gave him a shocked look, confused with why his mother would try to force a betrothal between himself and someone he was not fated to.

"Why would she do that?" He gave his uncle a lost look.

"She believes that only she could pick someone worthy for you and that you'd be all willing to do it, in order to stay in hell with her. I told the council that she's still delusional but apparently a couple of the lords want you down there as-well and a betrothal was the quickest way to make you stay."

Stiles was feeling a bit angry now, "So they would trap me there? Playing on my need to make my mother happy? Well, sorry not sorry, I'm already married and mated eternally to the man of my dreams. With two sons and a pack to take care of."

His uncle smiled at him, amused at the outburst which he had already anticipated.

He placed a gentle hand on his nephews shoulder and smiled.

"Well nothing will come of their schemes, now. You already found a mate and made a family. They can do nothing. They cannot forge a contract between yourself and any other hell spawn, it would simply burn up. On another note, how long have you been mated? And why was I not informed?"

Stiles smiled sheepishly at the end of his uncle's words and quickly stood, pulling the wedding photo-album from a shelf on the wall.

He handed it to his uncle and let him flick through the pages as he described the wedding. He told his uncle of meeting Peter, how they had just clicked. He told his uncle of adopting Isaac and Liam and how they'd recently inducted Chris as an official member of their pack.

His uncle smirked and Stiles was confused by the expression until he spoke, pointing at a little footnote made by Peter on the last page.

"Show me the honeymoon album?"

Stiles groaned with his head dropping onto the back of the couch and, when he didn't immediately move to get it, his uncle jumped up and moved to the shelves.

He placed the wedding album back where he'd seen Stiles pull it from and scanned across the titles of the 20 or so photo-albums on the shelf. He skipped straight past a few, which looked to be in progress and then remembered Stiles mentioning his pups and decided to look on a higher shelf.

After a few minutes of scanning the different titles on the bindings of the higher up albums, things like; Anniversary, Peter's Birthday Surprises, Date night and so on, he found the one labelled Honeymoon.

He grinned as he pulled it down and saw the leather cover and the bindings wrapped around the book, holding it shut.

He plopped himself down on a stool, by the shelf, and untied the bindings, flipping it open to the first page.

He saw pictures of them boarding a private plane, standing outside different chateaus- their locations marked on a small diagram of a map. One in Spain, one in France, one in Italy, a few in Greece. He flicked through the pages, seeing pictures of them together, in front of famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Pisa and in a gondola. He continued to look, seeing pictures of them eating dinner at restaurants and walking along beaches. He saw a picture of the two kissing in a sunset.

He could tell that the man was good for his nephew and that's the main thing that mattered to him.

He got about half way, before he found a divider that was titled, 'sneaky pictures taken while the other, or both,  wasn't paying attention XP'.

It had its own binding and he quickly opened it to have a look.

He really smirked this time, only looking at a few before he closed it- because, hello! This was his nephew. He didn't really want to see that stuff.

He had seen 4 images, the two rinsing themselves in a waterfall- 'not clothed'- clearly taken by someone else. The yet-to-be-named man laying asleep on a large, 'practically destroyed', bed. His nephew running across a sunny beach, nude. And, the two practically playing tonsil hockey in an alcove- he had no idea where, though their outfits suggested France.

He tied up the bindings on the book and turned to his nephew who was sputtering sightly, having just seen which album he was looking through.

"I thought you'd given up and were looking through another one! You weren't meant to be able to find it." He practically whined and his uncle smirked at him.

"You really have had fun, haven't you?" He teased his nephew.

Stiles glared, his face holding no real heat, towards the man.

"That's private. And not the kind of thing I want you looking through. Having you looking through it is like the equivalent of if I handed it to my dad and said, 'here dad, check me out'."

His uncle grinned as Stiles folded his arms and sat back, grumbling about invasive family.

"So, where are your mate and pups?" He looked around pointedly.

Stiles smiled slightly, "They're due back this evening, Peter decided to take the boys to visit their great grandparents while I was away- to distract our youngest, Liam. He's very attached and doesn't particularly like it when I'm away for very long."

His uncle nodded and they fell into a short, comfortable, silence.

"Are you staying for dinner?" Stiles checked his watch, seeing that the boys should all be back in about an hour and a half.

His Uncle thought for a moment before nodding, "I think I will."

Stiles nodded, "Good. You can help me cook then."

He stood and headed into the large, modern kitchen with his Uncle complaining as he trailed behind.

Stiles put him to work, like with Peter, cleaning and chopping the vegetables and then stirring the homemade dressing when he'd finished.

Stiles prepped the meat. Having pulled two large chickens from the freezer. He glazed them, stuffed them with herbs and butter and put a few cloves into the top.

He slid them both into the large oven which he'd talked Peter into getting, when they first moved in. It was unrealistic to have a small oven in a pack house of wolves and various other creatures.

His uncle was giving him a funny look.

"What is it?" He asked his uncle as he looked around the kitchen for something that could cause the expression.

"I know us Incubus eat more than your average person but that was a lot of meat that you're cooking." His uncle continue to look at him, confused.

Stiles hummed in agreement to his statement as he moved to the fridge, getting out ingredients to make their dessert. Today he felt like, double chocolate chip cake with a gooey caramel center.

"Yeah, well, it's need-do in this house. Can't be cooking only one chicken when you're catering to two incubus, three wolves and maybe a human if he decides to come over for dinner."

His uncle had suddenly sat straight when he mentioned wolves.

"Wolves? As in, werewolves? I didn't know they were still around. We heard they were all killed by hunters."

Stiles shot him an amused look.

"Yeah, they're still around. Quite a few hundred packs, actually." He gave his uncle a grin as he continued.

"You're currently looking at the Luna of the most dominant Hale pack."

His uncle's eyes widened at his words, "Hale? As in, the noble werewolf family that were all burned to death in a fire? The ones that live on the level below our plane in hell?"

Stiles' eyes widened as he heard his uncle mention them living in hell.

"They're down there? All of them?" His uncle nodded.

Stiles breathed a sigh. "What's their level like?"

His uncle frowned as he thought, "It's full of large green trees and actually resembles the Forrest here, it has a clear river that flows right down the centre. The Hale wolves have a large property in a clearing to the west. They get summer and winter and there's about 6 generations of them living down there."

Stiles smiled at the thought, "Is the stairway to their level open or blocked?"

His uncle thought about it for a few moments before answering, "I think it's open, I'm not sure, but it probably needs a bit of maintenance. Why?"

Stiles smiled at his uncle, "Well, our families are connected now, aren't they? I would like to visit them at some point. Maybe the boys could now meet their family on Peter's side."

His uncle's face showed understanding as he smiled,
"Good idea, you'll probably be happy to know that they all recovered from their burns, quite a few centuries back, not too long after their initial arrival. Wait, about 6 or 7 earthen years back. They were able to heal in hell because they had their pack near them to speed up the process."

Stiles frowned as he heard his uncle's words, putting the cake in the oven.

"That's good to hear, I was worried that maybe they were still trapped in their scars. Peter had his scars for a good year and a half after the fire, before they healed. He was actually in a coma for most of the first year, completely aware of his surroundings."

His uncle shot him a look, "Once you mentioned your mate, Peter Hale.." "Stilinski-Hale." Stiles interrupted his uncle who nodded at the correction.

"..Stilinski-Hale, I remembered the Hale's had a few that survived. Were they not here with him to speed up the healing?"

Stiles gripped the counter edge in a white-knuckled fist, "No, they weren't, the left him here alone."

The conversation trailed off for a little while.

"I will take the Hale's some wine and fruits to greet them. Should I inform them of what has happened since they passed?"

Stiles thought about it for a little while before deciding it would be the best course of action.
"Yes, please."

Stiles then told his uncle about Derek and what he was like, his withdrawn ways, how he acted and how he actually was inside. He told him about Malia, that she was actually a Hale and had been from a lost line of the family. He spoke of Cora and her escape to the other side of the country. He told him what happened to Laura and how Derek had hunted down and killed the rogue. He told him about all the supernatural attacks that had happened in Beacon Hills and the hunters. He made a list of the McCall-Hale pack members and what they were. He spoke of the years of his and Peter's relationship. He spoke of his pups and how they were treated as such. He talked of Peter, his strength, his love and his loyalty. He even described the Argents- the good ones, and Scott- the true alpha.

His uncle listened closely, remembering everything that Stiles wanted him to tell the Hales, as they set the table and waited for his pack to get home.

When they had finished talking and had nothing else to do, Stiles and his Uncle unloaded Roscoe.

"When should they be back?" His uncle looked at the setting sun.

Stiles was about to answer when they both heard the mechanisms of the front gate opening. "Now."

They both moved inside, Morpheus sitting in the lounge while Stiles checked the food.

He was just closing the fridge, having put the cake inside, when they both heard the front door opening.

Stiles smiled, and removed his oven gloves, quickly jogging to the front door.

He saw the blonde hair of the back of Isaac's head first and jogged forward. "Isaac."

His pup spun around and launched himself at him, Stiles just barely managing to keep them both upright as he called on a little bit of his Incubus strength.

"I missed you mum." He could just about hear Isaac's muffled words in his shoulder as he spoke.

He combed his fingers through his oldest pup's hair, holding the tall teen to his chest, and kissed the side of his head.

"Me too pup, me too."

"Mom!!!" He heard the excited shout of his youngest pup and held out an arm as invitation to join their hug.

The two were barrelled into, a few second later, by the excited bundle of puppy love that was Liam.

"I missed you so so much, Mom!" Stiles laughed as Liam curled up to his chest, sniffing at his neck to soothe his nerves with his mom's scent.

"Me too, pup. I love you both so much." They stood there, hugging, for a few more drawn out minutes.

Stiles kissed them both on their foreheads as he pulled back, "Go get changed and ready for dinner, it's almost done. Oh, also, we have a guest so behave." He used his mum voice and they both nodded in agreement, sending curious looks towards the kitchen where they heard someone's muffled laughter. Stiles just ignored his uncle's behaviour.

The pups had just disappeared upstairs when the door opened, again.

He smiled brightly as he saw Peter, in all his glory, looking gorgeous.

He ran towards his husband. Peter saw him and opened his arms, smiling.

Stiles' arms wrapped around his neck, his legs around his waist as Peter spun them in joy.

He peppered kisses across Stiles's face and grinned as his mate giggled.

Peter leant forward and joined their lips in a long, loving kiss that conveyed all of their emotions towards one another over the past 2 weeks.

When they pulled back, panting and breathless, they kept their foreheads pressed together just enjoying each other's presence.

"I missed you, Peter. I love you." He spoke quietly against the man's lips and received a bruising, passionate kiss at his words.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you. I love you, Stiles." He spoke equally as quietly and Stiles smiled brightly.

He drew Peter back in for a tight hug and then they just stood there, content in each other's arm, until the pups came downstairs and made an awkward coughing noise.

"Uh, Mum, you said something about having a guest over?" Isaac shuffles on the spot and Stiles smiled at his actions.

"Yeah." He looked at Peter as he unhooked his legs from around the man's waist and held his hand instead.

"Don't worry, it's just my uncle. He popped around to, basically, 'excuse my language', piss off my mother."

Peter tightened his grip on his hand and rested his chin on his shoulder.

"What d'you mean, love? Why would she be angry at him being here?"

Stiles smiled to his mate, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips. He had told his mate and pups all about hell and how she was down on their level recovering.

He pulled Peter's hand to rest around his waist as he spoke, "My uncle told me that she wanted to push me into an arranged betrothal with a noble of her choice. But he's been blocking her for a while now and came to visit as they were planning to send the guard to collect me a few days from now, to sign the contract. Of course, none of that will happen now, I'm forever yours, my love." He hugged the arms around his waist and leant into Peter's body.

"Uncle Morpheus will inform them of us when he returns to hell, later this evening."

Peter let a content noise leave his throat and the group began to walk towards the kitchen area.

When they rounded the corner, his uncle stood from his seat on the couch and offered his hand to shake, respectfully.

"Nice to meet you, Alpha Hale. I trust you know who I am?"

Peter nodded and walked forward, still not releasing Stiles from his arms, to shake the offered hand.

"Lord Morpheus, welcome to our home. I trust you found it easily enough."

His uncle nodded and the two men sat down, both in armchairs, while the pups followed Stiles into the kitchen.

Stiles had them help him with the last of the dinner preparations before they carried it all through to the dining room.

The pups sat in their places on either side of the table as Stiles went to get Peter and his Uncle.

He paused outside the doorway and abruptly changed course, towards the front entrance, when he heard an approaching car.

He smiled, stood in the doorway, as he watched Chris pull into a space by Peter's car.

The man came up the steps and Stiles drew him into a quick hug, moving back into the house.

"Welcome back, the others here yet?"

Stiles smiled at the man and gestured for him to follow, "Thanks, Chris. And yes, we're all just setting down for dinner. I already set your place just in case you decided to come over. We also have my Uncle visiting tonight, so he'll be eating with us, as well."

"Mind if I stay over tonight, Allison's having a sleepover at Lydia's place and the house is empty."

Stiles smiled at their human pack mate, "Of course you can stay, Chris. This is a pack house, a home. You are welcome stay over any time. I know Peter especially enjoys having you over, you're his closest friend."

Chris smiled and thanked him as they made it to the living room.

"Fair warning, when we left them in here earlier they looked like they were about to have a pissing contest." Chris laughed at his words, and then they both laughed when they walked in to find the two men in an intense stare off.

"Come on, love. Uncle. Dinner's ready."

The two men looked in his direction and Peter smiled when he saw Chris, quickly standing to kiss Stiles and then lead Chris away to the dining room.

"They seem close." His uncle spoke quietly from where he had stood and moved to stand beside Stiles.

He turned to his uncle and grinned, "They're good friends. It was Chris' manipulative sister, Kate, who started the Hale house fire. He and Peter bonded over their common dislike of both Chris's sister and wife, Victoria."

His uncle nodded in understanding.

"Something like that does tend to make people close."

Stiles smiled, a bittersweet thing.

"Yeah. Come on, dinner's getting cold."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Hi everyone,
Hope you're all feeling good on this bright and early day!
Wow that was a cringe worthy sentence...
Please;
Comment
Vote
And follow me~ AJASH10).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 8 22
This is a sequel to Perfect love, go read that Story first to better understand this story. It's been five years since Derek last saw Stiles, five y...
13.4K 181 25
a collection of preferences and imagines I have written to satisfy your little fangirl hearts! • scott, stiles, liam and theo (let's pretend he's no...
224K 9K 18
It's finally summer so the Hale pack decides it's time to go on vacation.So they head out to Derek's beach house,but when they get there the arrangem...
47.3K 1.6K 12
Stiles is kicked out of the pack, and told to stay away. Slowly Stiles becomes depressed. Hes all alone, with no friends. Noah has done all he can...