Jelsa Oneshots

Od Frosty_Ballad

A bunch of trash stories that goes on in my mind about Jelsa. Více

Waste it on me
We don't talk anymore
Hickey prank gone wrong
My sugardaddy loves me?
Pretend wife
Cinderelsa
Dreams come true
Cinderelsa pt.2
Pretend wife pt.2
A beautiful accident
Random facts about a stupid person
Innocent [SMUT]
Cinderelsa pt. 3 (final)
It's not a bet anymore....
My secret admirer
The truth untold
A marriage to remember
In the animated world
My bestfriend [Smut]
In the animated world pt.2
What was Jelsa?
In the animated world pt.3 (Final)
Can't you see me?
As if it's your last
Did it have an effect?
As if it's your last Pt.2
As if it's your last pt.3
Run away
NOT AN UPDATE
Lier
You belong with me!
It was beautiful
Pullover [Smut]
Crying infront of your enemy
Period.
Kiss and make up
Roommate
Sweaty husband
Not over
Just a clone?
Cycling
Not a whore
Stars' scandal
Can't fall for you
Is it arranged?
You deserve better
I'll never be him
You deserve better pt.2
Need help? [Smut]

The car ride

1K 24 62
Od Frosty_Ballad

3rd Person POV:

Elsa was there in that café, sitting peacefully and waiting for someone to arrive. Not after long the door of the café opened.

It was who Elsa was waiting for. She smiled as she saw him. He smiled back. He came to the table and took the seat in front of Elsa.

"Sorry, I was late." The boy said. "It's fine. I just came here a few minutes ago." Elsa clearly lied. She was here for half an hour

"Let the date begin then." The boy said grinning. Elsa smiled back. She couldn't believe it was her first date. Date with Peter (A/N: Did anyone think it was Jack?)

Peter. Full name Peter Pan, was the most popular boy when they were in school and college. But Elsa never paid attention towards him.

Back to the date. The date was pretty normal. They talked about the old times, etc. Everything was going on peacefully until.....

SLAM!

The door opened revealing a man with silvery white hair.It was Jack.  He looked furious.

Elsa's face became worried about what was gonna happen next.

He went to the Elsa's table.

Jack: Get up. Let's go.

Elsa: What if I don't.

Peter: Stop disturbing our date.

Jack: I said get up.

Elsa: I will not.

Peter: Can you just leave?

Jack: I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU, PETER!

Peter:......

Elsa: Jack, stop making a scene. Just leave.

Jack: I will not. Without you.

Peter: Not to interrupt, but people are watching, also Jack what do you even have to do anything with it?

Jack: Shut up, Peter.

Peter: So first, you reject Elsa million times and now when she finally has moved on, you are getting jealous?

Jack: I am not jealous.

Peter: You are.

Elsa: Stop it. (A/N: HEY STOB IT)

Jack: I didn't wanted to do this. But now, I have to. Peter, you always wanted a Lamborghini, right?

Peter: Yes but what does it have to do with this?

Jack: If I give you one, will you leave Elsa alone?

Elsa: What the-

Jack: Let him speak.

Peter: Uh.....

Jack: *throws a key towards Peter as he catches it* Take this. The car is there in the parking lot near the mall.

Peter slowly walks away taking the keys. Jack get a grip on Elsa's wrist and makes her stand up.

He leds the way out of the café dragging Elsa along with him. He also paid for the coffee Elsa had.

Elsa didn't say a word, as she didn't want to make a scene in public. He dragged her all the way to his car.

First he made her sit on the passenger seat and he sat on the driver's seat. When they both got inside the car, put on the seatbealt and Jack started to drive, Elsa finally spoke.

Elsa: Why did you do that?

Jack:.....

Elsa: Jack! I am talking to you!

Jack: Hmm

Elsa: Answer me!

Jack: Because I wanted to.

Elsa: Urgh! I was having a date!

Jack: But you can't. Stop talking now, and let me drive.

Elsa: What problem do you have with me dating?

Jack: I said you can't date anyone *cough* except me *cough*

Elsa: What did you say in the end.

Jack: Nothing.

Elsa: Whatever. Stop the car. I am getting out.

Jack: I won't.

Elsa: I SAID STOP THE CAR!

Jack was DONE. He stopped the car. He got out. But he locked the car and somehow the door of the car couldn't be opened from inside.

Elsa was sitting there, dumbfounded. She tried to go out but couldn't, so she felt annoyed and leaned back on the seat.

Jack went to the grocery store nearby and came back drinking a beer. Elsa couldn't figure out what he was doing.

He walked near the car and opened the door on Elsa's side. Elsa quickly got out.

Elsa: What do you think you're doing?  And why did you drink?

Jack: *smirks* You know, there's a rule called 'Don't drink and drive'.

Elsa: So you mean.....?

Jack: Exactly. You have to drive. You can't just leave your best friend in the middle of the road, drunk with this expensive car, right?

Elsa: You don't know how much I hate you.

Jack: That's not what you have been saying from the past 8 years.

Elsa: Shut up!

If you're confused,  let me tell you, Jelsa have been best friends since they were children. They even had 'something' when they were kids.

But then Jack went abroad and came back changed. Elsa would always try to make him the 'old' Jack but he had changed.

He was now a playboy and everytime Elsa talked to him about her feelings, he would reject her everytime. Now, Elsa was trying to move on by dating someone else and forget Jack......but can she?

Back to the story.

Elsa sighed and sat on the driver's seat with Jack on the passenger's seat. Elsa slowly started the car.

Both had put on their seatbelts. Jack leaned on the seat, holding the seat. Elsa looked at him awkwardly.

Elsa: It was your choice.

Jack: You know my choices are the worst.

Elsa: Here goes nothing.

The car started to move forward. Elsa was holding the steering wheel frightened.

Jack: Y-you have got your driving licence, right?

Elsa: Yeah.....

Jack: Then why don't you speed the car at the speed in which the other cars are moving?

Elsa: Actually.....it is my first time driving after getting the license.

Jack: You sure I'll survive today?

Elsa: Shut up.

~after 30 mins~

Jack: Oh come on! Even the people who are walking are faster than you.

Elsa: It's dangerous to drive fast.

Jack: I am gonna die today~ yeahhh~

Elsa: Trust me...I can do this and besides-

Jack: Look infront of you!!!!!

Elsa looked forward and saw they were gonna hit a truck. Elsa quickly rollled the steering wheel to the right.

Jack had his eyes closed, afraid.

Elsa: You can now open your eyes.

Jack: Wow, we survived!

Elsa: I told you, trust me and-

Jack: Please look at the road.

~After 1 hour~

Elsa stopped the car infront of Jack's house. Yes, they were neighbours. Both of them got out of the car. Elsa threw the keys at Jack and he catched it.

Elsa: Don't do whatever you did today. EVER. *was about to walk away*

Jack: Wait! *Gets a grip on Elsa's wrist*

He makes Elsa turn around and kisses her passionately. Elsa's eyes went wide, shocked.

She didn't kiss him back. He felt bad. He pulled away and let go of her hand.

Jack: I am sorry....Sorry for everything.....sorry for everytime I hurt you.....I was trying to be strong but I couldn't.....I have realised what you mean to me.....but I don't think I mean anyone to you anymore.

Elsa cupped his cheeks and started to kiss him. He kissed back. After a few moments, they pulled back smiling.

Jack: Want to meet Emma?

Elsa: Sure!

They both started to walk into the house, holding hands.

Jack: Thank you for bringing me here after 1 hour 30 minutes, where it would've just taken 30 minutes.

Elsa: You're literally a pain in the ass.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

11.4K 465 17
A Jelsa fanfic with a different twist. For years Jack Frost has been immortal cursed to live his life everyday the same way, till he meets Elsa. Elsa...
262K 7.2K 32
A story of Elsa, the heir of Arendelle, and her personal guardian, Jack Frost, and how he melted queen's frozen heart. Disclaimer: I do not own Froze...
40.1K 531 16
Just read the story, no spoilers available. ~✨ Includes smut, hot scenes and pervy moments, go read, if you have no problem with those things 🌚✨
7.2K 264 30
ElsaXJack I will try to update as fast as I can! I love you all, thanks for 3.3k reads! you're the best <3