"MY Sensei"// Yandere Bakugou...

By deenyWritez

Yandere Bakugou X Teacher Reader~ "Why won't you finish your homework?" You asked. Bakugou smirked. "Make me... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Prologue~

20.9K 745 342
By deenyWritez

You sighed and stared at your student. The cocky male—Bakugou 'tsk'ed and looked away.

"Why are you bullying Midoriya Izuku?" You leaned a bit forward over the table. Bakugou stared at you from tip to toe. You snapped your fingers infront of him. "Look in my eyes when I'm talking to you." You said sternly. Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Now tell me, why are you bullying Midoriya Izuku? Just because he's quirkless?" You frowned.

"He pisses me off. Now, can I ask you a question?" Bakugou responded.

"What?" You crossed your arms over your chest.

"Are you married? Got a boyfriend or something?" Bakugou asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
294K 27.4K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
249K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...