✓ | TWO YOUNG HEARTS◦𝒑𝒆𝒕�...

By samwnchesters

TWO YOUNG HEARTS ━━ ❝ The beautiful thing about young love is the truth in our hearts that it will last forev... More

GRAPHIC GALLERY
INTRO
EPIGRAPH & PLAYLIST
ACT ONE: TEENAGE DREAM
1 - SIMPLE CRUSH
2 - ACCIDENTS HAPPEN
3 - HEY BROTHER
4 - ALMOST A START
5 - LEISURE TIME
6 - JUST US
7 - GIRLS DAY
8 - FRIENDS FOR LIFE
9 - HOME AGAIN
10 - FIELD TRIP
11 - PENIS PARKER
12 - FAMILY FEUD
13 - CHANGED BOY
14 - PARTY TIME
15 - HARD TIMES AT MIDTOWN HIGH
16 - SWEET ESCAPE
17 - GET THE BOY
18 - SUPPORT SYSTEM
19 - YOUTUBE SENSATION
20 - DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
ACT TWO: EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED
21 - ALL I WANT
22 - SECOND CHANCE
23 - MOVIE DATE
24 - STICKY PLAN
25 - OKAY SPIDER-MAN
26 - SNOWBALL SMACKDOWN
27 - STUDY SESSION
28 - SO NOT COOL
29 - STRANGER DANGER
30 - I LOVE YOU
31 - YOUNG LOVE
32 - BAD LIAR
33 - CLOSING TIME
34 - TAKE A CHANCE ON ME
35 - LITTLE TALKS
36 - MERCHANT OF DEATH
38 - WINDOW KNOCKER
39 - TO BE A HERO
40 - TWO YOUNG HEARTS
EPILOGUE

37 - I LIKE ME BETTER

608 23 3
By samwnchesters

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"WHAT DO YOU THINK SPIDER-MAN WOULD WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?" Alissa heard Brian ask Nate as they walked around the mall. It was early on Saturday, the Caverly family having headed to the mall for some last minute shopping. Despite the warning for a blizzard the day before, barely any snow had fallen, which Alissa was happy about. She only had just a few more things she needed to get for her friends and Peter. She still managed to keep her presents for her family hidden and away from her snooping brothers, even adding a few more over the last few days. Her parents were all done, but Alissa wasn't too sure about her brothers.

"I'm not really sure," Nate answered, his bright eyes flickering to his boyfriend. "If you knew him, do you think you'd get him anything?"

Brian shrugged as he thought for a moment. "I don't know. Maybe? But it's not like I actually know him, but that would be really cool," he said, glancing into the window of a store he was walking by. He stopped in his tracks, facing behind him. "Hey, Al, do you like that shirt?"

Alissa headed over to Brian and Nate, raising a brow as he pointed at a mannequin wearing a neon pink sequin shirt. She sighed, placing her hands on her hips as she peered down at him, stealing a glance at Nate.

"He hasn't gotten me anything yet, has he?" She asked Nate. The boy shook his head, making her laugh while Brian sent him a dark glare. Alissa patted Brian's shoulder and then his back to get him to keep walking. Carter was straggling behind with Liz, the two of them pointing at all of the disoriented mannequins, the two of them pausing every once in a while to try and mimic the unnatural poses. Scott and Kelli were also there, but they were just walking around, enjoying their free time with one another as they hadn't had much time just to enjoy the others company. "It's okay," Alissa said, her hands resting in her coat pockets. "I'm sure we'll find something today."

"But I don't want you to know what I got you," Brian frowned. "If you pick it out, that just takes the whole meaning."

Alissa lightly laughed, her eyes glancing at Brian and Nate. They decided against holding hands, not wanting to get harassed on while they were trying to enjoy the trip to the mall. Alissa tried telling them what other people thought didn't matter, and they agreed, but they figured it would just be easier.

"How about I tell you some stores I like and my sizes," Alissa offered. Brian paused for a moment, thinking. Alissa let out a laugh, running a hand through her hair. "Maybe Carter and Liz can take you to them and help you pick me out something, then."

Finally, Brian nodded. "Okay."

Just as Alissa was about to call out to Carter and Liz, her eyes fell on Peter and May. The girl grinned, eyes sticking to Peter like glue. Feeling the odd sensation of someone staring, Peter turned, doing a double take when he saw Alissa. A grin immediately came to his face, his hands swinging to his back to hide the bag he had swinging at his side seconds ago. May jumped at the action, going to question her nephew until she followed his gaze and saw Alissa. The girl lifted her hand, offering a small wave, both Brian and Nate doing the same.

"Alissa, sweetie, hi!" May beamed, politely moving past a couple with Peter right behind her. She stepped in front of Alissa, pulling her in for a surprise hug. Alissa faintly gasped, making Peter laugh as the girl quickly recovered and hug the woman back. May pulled away, her attention diverting to the middle schoolers. "Oh, Brian! Look how much you've grown!"

Brian groaned, and Nate snickered, covering his mouth with his hand. May's eyes swiveled to him. "Hi sweetie, I don't think I've met you before," she kindly said, holding out her hand. "I'm May."

Nate hesitated. His panicked eyes flicked to Alissa and Brian, silently pleading for help. He knew he had to say his name, but should he say what he is to Brian? Or was she someone who wasn't supposed to know? He had no idea, but Alissa did.

"This is Nate," she smiled, nodding to the boy. "He's Brian's boyfriend."

May's smile widened, a new kindness clouding over her eyes as she gazed at Brian. She gently reached out her hand, touching his chin, "That's great, Brian. I'm happy for you both."

Brian's eyes widened and his cheeks flamed. "T-Thanks, Aunt May," was all he could manage to say. "I-I'm happy, t-too."

May sweetly awed. She didn't have kids of her own, but she had Peter, and all of the other kids that came into her life, and they were all that really mattered to her. She didn't need to have her own. Peter and the other kids in her life were already her family. They made her happy, smile, laugh, and sometimes stressed her out, but she wouldn't have had it any other way. She loved them with all of her heart, and they loved her just as much as well.

"Hey, May," Carter cheerfully greeted the woman, his hand in Liz. The girl sweetly smiled, waving to Peter who awkwardly returned it. Despite having a girlfriend, there were times that he wasn't sure how to interact with other girls. Gwen and Mary Jane were different as he already knew them, and Alissa, but all of the other ones were just a guessing game. "How've you been?"

May nodded, glancing at Peter to see he'd wandered around to stand beside Alissa, their fingers fiddling with each other's. A soft smile filled her heart, seeing the two young teens together. Ever since Peter was put in her and Ben's care, she could remember the dark haired girl named Alissa always being with Peter when she would pick him up from school. There were a few times Alissa tried getting him to stick around, and May knew Alissa liked Peter. She assumed that it would disappear as they got older, but instead, she saw the same exact shine in Alissa eyes when she looked at Peter even after all those years. It made her happy that Alissa and Peter were finally together.

"I've been good, great even. I got a raise and a Christmas bonus," May informed him, the group congratulating the woman who deserved it. "How about you? Did you eat the cookies yet?" She questioned, glancing over to Alissa as well.

"Yes, they were amazing, thank you," Alissa answered.

The woman smiled. Peter turned to Alissa, having his hands free after slipping his bag into May's hand and the woman hiding it behind her just like Peter had done so. "Uh, I actually have to get you a few things," May said to Peter, adjusting her purse on her shoulder. She reached into her bag and pulled out some money, shoving it into Peter's hand while he protested against taking it. "Why don't you and Alissa go take some photo booth pictures or something? Maybe you can find some presents for your friends, too."

"That's a good idea, actually," Liz said, more to Carter than anyone. "I have to get some things for the cast and for Decathlon." She stole a glance at Peter, "Are you still planning to come to the party?"

Peter cleared his throat. "I-I'm, uh, not too sure since, you know, I have the—"

"Stark Internship," Liz finished, slowly nodding. Peter sighed. "I get it."

May deeply frowned, but didn't say anything or press the matter. "I'll meet you back here in this exact spot in. . .an hour? Is that enough time, or—?"

"That's perfect, Aunt May," Peter replied with a chuckle. May grinned and bid them all a goodbye, waving at them before turning around and rounding a corner with hopes of finding just a few more presents for Peter.

"Can you take Nate and I down to Hot Topic?" Brian suddenly asked Carter.

Alissa shifted, not so subtly coughing into her hand. "Charlotte Russe."

"I mean Charlotte Russe," Brian quickly corrected, shaking his head and innocently smiling when Carter narrowed his eyes, looking between his siblings.

Liz giggled, patting Carter's chest. "I know where it is. Let's go," Liz I trusted, giving Alissa a knowing look as she walked the opposite with the oldest and youngest boys, "Have fun!" The girl mouthed.

Alissa laughed, only nodding. She sent a text to Brian, telling him just a few more store and sizes just incase, and then her attention was back on Peter. She bit her lip as she faced him, motioning to the money. "What do you say about the photo booth idea?"

Peter laughed and grabbed her hand, leading her down the pathway. "I was hoping you wanted to do it, too," he said, making her giggle. Alissa beamed and rested her head on his shoulder for a few seconds as they walked, just happy to be with him. Ever since they'd started, dating she felt like they hadn't had much time to themselves, and it was nice to walk around the mall with him. She hardly paid any attention to the people they walked past, not noticing the way some grinned at the couple, wishing they had someone to love like Peter and Alissa did. There were a few that held distasteful expression, but neither one acknowledged it, their eyes focusing on trying to find the said photo booth.

After minutes of searching, the couple spotting it, eagerly rushing towards it. They stopped just outside of it, checking under the curtain to make sure there wasn't anyone already inside. When they saw no one was in it, Alissa jumped in, holding her hand outside of the curtain and grabbing Peter by his jacket and pulling him inside. They loudly laughed, scooting close together to make sure they would both fit in the frame.

"Do I just put the money in and then it goes on its own?" Peter asked.

Alissa shrugged in uncertainty. "I don't know. I haven't done this in years."

Peter leaned forward, deciding to just put the money in. The booth happily accepted the money, a countdown popping up on screen. Alissa cheered, grinning.

Peter suddenly turned to her. "Wait, what do we do?" He questioned, eyes widened as if he was panicked. Alissa giggled, closing her eyes and laughing at his expression. A flash snapped, making them both face the camera. "I wasn't ready!" Peter dramatically cried.

Alissa laughed again. "It's okay, Pete, there's three more chances," she said, shifting on the rickety bench. "Just do whatever you want."

Peter nodded. "Right, right," he said, letting out a breath before facing the camera. He plastered a smile on his face, Alissa doing the same. The camera clicked, the two glancing at each other before they both made silly faces. Alissa stuck her tongue out and crossed her eyes while Peter pulled his head back to give him triple chins. He scrunched up his nose and closed his eyes, still seeing the bright light when the picture snap sounded. Alissa and Peter chuckled at the picture, failing to compose themselves before the third image was captured. "Aw man," Peter still laughed. "I wasn't ready for that one either!"

"What should we do for the last one?" Alissa wondered, twisting her lips. Peter faced her, checking to see there was five seconds left. A wave of confidence overcame him and he leaned forward and connected their lips. Alissa instantly kissed him back, her eyes fluttering closed and hand going to the back of his neck. Then the last picture was taken and they broke apart, hurrying out of the booth to collect the pictures.

Two copies slid out, each of them taking one. "Look at your face!" Alissa cackled, her body flooding with amusement at the unsure expression on Peter's face in the first picture. Their eyes eventually moved to the last one, their cheeks reddening at the picture of them kissing. Both pairs of eyes were closed and hands gently touching the others neck or side of the face, smiles obvious in their kiss. Alissa giggled, pointing to the last one, "But I think this one's my favorite."

Peter grinned, a cute look crossing his features. "Mine too."

In that very moment, they were in pure bliss, falling more in love with each other. Alissa felt like nothing could come between her and Peters happiness, not even Spider-Man. But she should've known better than to think that all of the time she was spending with him would last. All of the times he'd missed out with her and their friends seemed to erase from her mind, only thinking of all of the things they could now do that they were officially a couple. Of course, Peter was doing the same, almost forgetting about his Spider-Man duties. And while he had planned on attending the musical that night with his girlfriend and their friends, there was a possibility that he might not make it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 410 26
In which a hero loves a goddess. || Not edited|| RANKED 19 in THEAVENGERS
452 13 11
Plagued by the past that tease of promises broken Plagued by nightmares of innocent lives taken Plagued by memories of a marriage forgotten What happ...
1M 23.5K 46
❝ 𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 we weren't meant to be normal... ❞ -Peter Parker. (Y/n) Stark hides behind the last name Miller. Even though her life is surronded by Th...
4.7M 141K 52
❝Y/N Parker? I like the sound of that.❞ // ❝Yeah, me too.❞ | Peter Parker x Reader | SECOND PLACE WINNER OF THE TURQUOISE AWARDS! THIS BOOK IS COP...