HIS SHADES OF LIFE

By SSAYEDWRITER786

"please give me divorce, please I have enough pain through this marriage please I beg you...give me divorce."... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS INFO
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 - part 1
Chapter 6 - part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
♡Wedding Invitation♡
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Part 1
Chapter 28 - Part 2
Chapter 28 - Part 3
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Part 1
Chapter 38 - Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
Ramzan Mubarak 🥀
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64 - Part 1
Chapter 64 - part 2
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Thank Note💜
Q & A
Epilogue

Chapter 47

1.7K 72 18
By SSAYEDWRITER786

Meri Aashiqui pasand aaye..

DO VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT.

Meaning of the quotes in picture☝️:

This is my prayer to the god,
When it comes to true lovers,
you like my love the most..
_________________________________________________

Shahnoor's POV :-

"When you will be back?" Ammi asked as I wore my niqab.

"In the evening, farah called me, she wanted to meet me." I said as I took my handbag.

"Did you took your medicines?" she asked.

"Ji(yes), I gonna go than. Allah hafiz." I said and leaved the house.

I took the cab and my first destination is my workplace, so I first headed there. In 30 minutes, I reached at the healthy teeth clinic.

"Just on time." Jubin said with a grin.

"Work is important, I needed to be on time." I said while sitting on my swing chair as I started checking the appointments.

"You really do your work with passion, everyone started to like you here." He commented sipping his coffee.

"I am happy for that and all thanks to Allah. I feel comfortable as well with everyone here." I said looking at him.

"You kno-"

"Guys! Guys! I have a news." Abie came running towards us.

She is Dr. Haris's personal assistant, with same height as me but looks little tall cause of the 6 inches heels she always wear, she has blonde hair which defines her square cut face and dark blue eyes. She is bubbly, crazy and what not. And she is live news reporter as she is aware of every news before us.

"What news?!" I and jubin asked in unison.

"Its Ezzy!" She said overacting, that's what she do before exploding her news on us.

"What about ezzy?" I asked, ezzy also works here, she do the night shifts from 6 to 9:30 while I do the morning one.

"Her boyfriend cheated on her with his phop.. Pohop.. Uh! How should I pronounced that?" Abie said furrowing her golden brows as she think of the pronunciation.

"Are you trying to say phuppo (Father's sister/ paternal aunt)?" I asked sighing while jubin grin.

"YES! That phuppo's daughter. He cheated on her, poor ezzy." Abie said as if her boyfriend cheated on her instead of ezzy's.

"Well, that's sad. Ezzy is a kind girl." Jubin said.

"Oh! Please! Keep your consolation with you! We both know how happy you are cause you like her the most." Abie said mockingly.

"Well, shouldn't I be happy than. Now I'll fix her broken heart." Jubin said while looking ahead as if he is dreaming already.

"Stop it jubin! That's not the way you should react!" I said looking at him.

"Sorry shahno, but I like her and that guy isn't good for her at all. I already knew it and warned her but she.. Never believed." He said and walked away.

"What is wrong with him?" Abie said while looking on his retreating back.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine but how do you know that ezzy's boyfriend cheated on her?" I asked her.

"Yesterday, I saw her fighting with him in the garden near plot 6. She was so angry that she was punching him while accusing with all this dialogues. You know!" Abie said imitating all her acts.

"Poor ezzy, what will she do now?" I said looking at the computer.

"Well, you never told us that you have a boyfriend or not?" She asked leaning on the desk while putting her elbows on it. I look at her bewildered.

"Well *Clears throat* I don't have any." I said while pretending to type on the computer.

"Don't lie shahno, who will not going to notice a piece of beauty like you? I mean look at you, so beautiful and charming. Even the way you talk is like honey dripping from your mouth." Abie said while motioning her hands.

"What are you saying abie?" I smiled nervously as I look down.

"Look, I am assuring you that one day you will find a man who will love you for the way you talk, love, care and makes other happy. He is going to be really lucky." She said, her eyes fantasizing everything.

"Is it true?" I asked fidgeting with my fingers.

"Of course, and you must invite us in your wedding." She said tapping her right hand on the desk.

"Of course, I'll invite my each and every friends." I said.

Soon we hear someone crying as the door of the clinic opened, ezzy walked in.

"Drama starts!" Abie whispered looking at me, I shake my head slowly.

"Ezzy, what happened?" I asked, she came towards my desk with sad face.

"That indian jerk cheated on me with his phuppo's daughter..." She said and started crying.

"Awww baby, don't cry. Its okay, he is just a boy and there are many boys in the world. You know much more handsome than him, do you know that Jackson patterson who lives next to my door?" Abie asked her while patting her back with sympathy, ezzy broke the hug and look at her.

"No, I don't know him." She said to abie.

"Well, don't worry I'll introduce you to him." Abie said to her.

"But why?" I asked.

"Cause she needs to move on now, you don't know darling how hard it is when you have a heart break." Abie said while pouting.

I raised my right eyebrows, giving her 'As if you know everything about me' look. She straightened her posture and cleared her throat.

"Well, I think we should get back to work." She said looking here and there but me.

"I think that would be a good idea for your health." I said with a warning smile.

Soon she walked away, I look at ezzy who is looking after the abie's dismissed back.

"Ezzy," I called her, she look at me as I hold her left hand in mine.

"You shouldn't be crying over a man who doesn't worth your precious tears, remember one thing that your heart is a very precious gem, don't let it get into the wrong hands. Wait for the right person who will take good care of it." I said, squeezing her hand while assuring her.

"You are so right shahno, how you make those words? such a heal for my heart. I shouldn't be crying over that cheat, Good for nothing jerk, idiot, stupid, bastard, rasc-"

"I think that's enough for him." I said gently while pursing my lips, she stopped and nodded.

"Get back to work, it will help you forget him." I said.

"Okay, thank you." She said, I nodded and she left.

'Only if I can heal my heart too.' I sighed and got back to my work.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"You know everyone is same in the world, idiot jerks.. Can't be loyal at all." I said to farah while eating the strawberry from the bowl.

"That's sad, everyone should be loyal to their partners and love them till the end." She said, I nodded while chewing.

"Like Shahzaib bhai, he loves you so much and waited for you two years than married you. So romantic mashallah." I said with a smile, resting my right elbow on the couch before I put the bowl on the table.

"Shahno, stop it! You shouldn't be reminding me that again and again." She said almost shouting.

"Why are you scolding her?" Shahzaib bhai enter in the room and said.

He came towards me and plopped down next to me.

"You see Shahzaib bhai, how rude your wife is becoming? She only loves you now not us." I said in a sarcastic way. Shahzaib bhai looked at me than smiled and look down.

"When did you came?" Farah asked Shahzaib bhai.

"Just now and saw how rudely you were talking to her." Shahzaib bhai said looking at farah.

"Than how should I talk to her! Don't you see how's she acting?! Is this the way she talks about her sister and brother-in-law!" Farah shouted, almost on the verge of crying.

What's wrong with her? I didn't like this behavior of her. What so wrong did I have said? I only teased her and that I always do. Shahzaib bhai and I stood up, while Shahzaib bhai walk towards her. I stood like a culprit, tears made my vision blurry. How can she shout on me in front of her husband?

"What's wrong farah? She didn't mean anything at all, why are you shouting on her?" Shahzaib bhai asked while holding her shoulders.

"No, it's not the way she needs to talk. Stay in your limits shahno, or else...Don't come here anymore." She said, stabbing my heart.

My palms moisten with nervousness, sweats formed on my forehead and nape. A whimpered sound left through my mouth on her rude behavior, I don't want to stay here.

"What are you saying farah?! Are you in right state of your mind?!" Shahzaib said, looking at her with wide eyes.

"Of course, I am.. And you go away before I say anything bad.. Just go away." She said turning her back on me.

I quickly took my handbag and veil, hiccups were doing no good in this situation while tears flowed down my cheeks. I quickly walked away, I hear Shahzaib bhai calling me but I ignored and walked towards the lift. I quickly walked in and press 1st floor. How can she say that? What's wrong I did? I just joked like always. This is no way she is so full of herself now, I won't ever come here.

I walked out of the mansion, just than someone gripped my right arm and turned me around in a quick motion. I look up to find Shahzaib bhai.

"Where are you going?" He asked, I tried to free my hand but his hold is secured.

"Le-leave me, I ddon't want to st-stay here. I-I won't ever co-come here." I said while crying.

"So, you won't ever talk to us?" He asked raising an eyebrow, I shook my head.

"And will never come here as well?" He asked again, I shook my head again.

"Look at me baccha when I talk to you," He said in a low commanding voice.

His grip loosened as he hold my both arms Making me closer to him. I look at him with teary eyes.

"Don't ever say that you won't come here, this is your house too. And as for farah, her mood isn't good but you know your sister. She isn't like this, right?" He asked, I nodded.

She is not like this, she isn't my farah. She is different now, what changed her? Azam? My eyes widen at his thought, does he stalk her? Is she stressed out because of him? Ya Allah, why didn't I thought about this before? Allah, how can I be so stupid? I should talk to her, no I need to talk to her.

"Baccha, don't ever take decisions when you are angry. This will do nothing but make you regret it afterwards. You got it?" He said, I nodded.

Farah is so lucky to have you, but she is blinded by azam's love, making her unable to find your kindness and love. May Allah give her some intelligence, so she can make use of it and will look at your pure soul.

"Now go in, talk to her. I know, she is regretting whatever she said." Shahzaib bhai said wiping my tears with his handkerchief as always.

"No-not nnow Shah-shahzaib bhai, she is not in go-good mood. I'll call her afterwards." I said, he nodded.

"Okay, I'll drop you home than." He said.

"No, I can go in cab." I said.

"When I am saying, I'll take you home than that means I'll take you right now." He said and hold my hand while walking towards the car.

Farah's POV :-

Ya Allah, how can I shout on my sister like that? What's wrong with me? When did I became so selfish? I saw how she is crying when I stabbed her with those disgusting words.

'I am sorry shahno.' I look at my reflection in the washroom mirror.

Washing my face harshly, I cried as I remember her words.

'Like Shahzaib bhai, he loves you so much and waited for you two years than married you. So romantic mashallah.' Her words did nothing but increased my guilt ten times more.

'You see Shahzaib bhai, how rude your wife is becoming? She only loves you now not us.' Her voice again ranged in my ear.

"UHHH! STOP IT!" I Screamed, crying out my pain as I gripped the face wash bottle in my hand tightly.

'how rude your wife is becoming?' Stop it Shahno! I throw the blur glass bottle, breaking it into uncountable pieces just like my heart.

'She only loves you now not us.'

"No, that's not true. I love everyone, each and everyone. Ammi, baba, arib, chachi, chacha, Abdullah, you shahno and... Azam. I am sorry shahno for betraying you all. I am so sorry for being selfish, If you hate me than its not your fault. I am... Sorry." I cried sitting down while hugging my knees.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"That wasn't the way you should behave, she was crying until I dropped her at home." Shahzaib said as he entered in the room.

I sat on the bed, my back facing him. A kind of concerned itching my senses, I want to know more about what she said. Is she mad on me? Will she not going to talk to me?

"Wha-what was she saying?" I asked as I applied night cream on my hands.

"Nothing, nothing at all." He said as he removed his watch and blazer.

"Not even a word about me?" I asked.

"No, just said that she doesn't want to come here anymore." He said as he sat of the sofa.

She doesn't need to come here anymore though, what will she do when I am not going to be here? Although Shahzaib and Shahnoor shares a unique relationship, which is bounded by trust. But that doesn't mean she will come here to meet him.
I stood up and walked towards him. He is laying lazily on the sofa near the huge window.

"Haven't you eaten yet?" I asked as I took a seat next to him.

"No, I will eat after taking a shower." He said with closed eyes.

"You should take care of yourself, eating on time, sleeping on time, not taking much stress, things like that." I said, he opened his eyes and looked at me as he hold my hand.

"Why should I? when you are here to take care of me. Farah, I know you still haven't started loving me yet. I am not praising myself but farah, I am not that bad. No one chooses to be bad, life and situation makes them." He said, his eyes wanting me to understand his words.

"I hope you too understand that." I said looking at him.

'That I am not a bad person shahzaib, just life and situation made me bad. I hope you understand and forgive me.'

"I understand you from each and every way, but when you'll start understanding me? You aren't getting that it's not easy for me to stay in my limits anymore. I am starting to piss off, I hope you understand me at my worst." He said in a low warning tone, his grip tightened around my hand.

"Shahzaib.." I took his name nervously and tried to free my hand but no vail.

"Farah, when will you start loving me as my wife. What haven't I done in this 1 month to make you fall in love with me? Tell me where am I mistaking? Tell me farah." He asked as he sat straight and look at me for an answer.

I sighed, he is making me regret everything and I don't want this. I am already nervous, my heart beats aren't normal since azam told me that he will take me away tomorrow and now Shahzaib.. Uh! Aisa lagta hai ki sab meri jaan lene pe tule hai (It feels like everyone wants me to die). I pinch the bridge of my nose with my right hand than look at him.

"You want me to love?" I asked looking at him with angry eyes.

"Yes." He replied, soon I burst into laughing.

His grip loosened, that's when I quickly stood up still laughing. He look at me with confusion.

"What's so funny? Why are you laughing?" He asked.

Third person's POV :-

"What's so funny? Why are you laughing?" Shahzaib asked farah.

She stopped laughing and took a breath than look him.

"Um..Look at yourself Shahzaib Ahmed Mirza," Farah started, Shahzaib furrowed his brows at the mention of his full name by his wife.

"I mean like the Mafia leader of Red Devils, who kills people ruthlessly, without any mercy, is begging me for love. Like seriously! God! What an actor you are!" Farah said while clapping her hands.

"Farah, what are you even saying?" He asked her, not getting her point.

"I'll tell you clearly everything, look I know all this years you have sinned a lot I say, you killed people, never forgave them, never have been kind to anyone or loved anyone. Now you started loving me! And expect me to love you back but that's not possible cause you know No one, I repeat No one will ever love you. Who will be so stupid to fall in love with you? I am not the one, never Shahzaib." She said looking at him with a look that stab his heart and cut it into many countless pieces.

He strides towards her with long steps, quickly putting his left hand behind her waist pulling her closer and right one gripping her jaw tightly, making bruises to appear soon.

"One should know that.. How much far can a man's patience be tested.. If I am being nice to you, doesn't mean that I am begging for your love. Until now I believed that Allah will put my part of love in your heart but no! Looks like you don't want any mercy or respect until that moment, I swear farah.. I'll kill you without any mercy if you disrespect me next time." He warned and jerk her face away as she stumbled over the rug and fall on bed.

Tears made her vision blurry, she never expected this burst out from him until now she only had witnessed his love and care. But now she deserves this as per her thinking.

Shahzaib's chest heaving up and down, his hand shaky a little bit. He felt hurt, who is he have other than his wife? A wife who doesn't even love him. A lone tear fall down from his ocean blue eyes. His hand fisted as he looked down at his wife.

"I am warning you farah, don't hurt my heart. Kisne jana hai ki kisne kitne gunah kye hai or kisne touba ki hai, yeh faisle tum nahi karsakti ki kon gunahgar hai or kon Khuda ki maafi ka talabgar. (Who knows who have committed how many sins and who had repented, You cannot decide who is a sinner or who is a seeker of god's forgiveness.)" Shahzaib said in a sad tone.

One should think before they say or do anything cause knowingly or unknowingly it can hurt others, they may not say anything to you but they're broken heart does cry, Of which cries goes up to the one and only Almighty, the majesty and honor of the Throne. He who loves the one he created with his own hands, he who created their hearts, make it alive and beats. And he who will make its beat stop in a moment with his authority, All praises to the one and only.. Al-awwal (The first) and Al-aakhir (The last).. Allah.
He even mentioned,
احذر من كسر القلوب ، لعلك تكسر القلب الذي يحبه الله.

Beware of breaking hearts,
Perhaps you may break a heart that Allah loves.

Allah forgave his creatures while they repent with sincerity, he forgave them when they made intention of praying, he rinsed their sin when they (creatures) did ablution, With every steps towards the mosque he written a good deed for them. When they(creatures) did sadqah(charity) even of small amounts, he forgave them. Each and every sins of one has erased when one prostrate in front of his lord Al-jalali (The majesty). So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny? [Surah rahman]

'I forgive you farah as you are my wife, may Allah also forgive you.' With that thought Shahzaib left the room.

Shahnoor's POV :-

"Iss duniya main koi bhi mukammal hokar nahi aata, har kisi main koi na koi khami toh hoti hi hai. Iss khami ko pura karne ke liye Allah ne ek pyaara rishta banaya hai, miya or biwi ka. (No one in this world is perfect, everyone has their own kind of faults. To make up for this shortcoming, Allah has created a loving relationship of husband and wife.)" Ammi said as she stroke my hair with her hand.

"Ammi, what should one do to make their relationship work smoothly without any fight? Or to make other fall in love with one?" I asked looking at her up as I am laying my head on her lap.

"Didn't you hear? that if one becomes fire than the other should become water." Ammi said looking at me with a smile.

"Ammi, what if he doesn't love me? Or take care of me?" I asked.

"It will never happen like that, Allah has paired them together to take care of each other, to fulfill each other's emptiness, to make each other's imaan stronger. After Ammi and baba's relation, it is a husband who lifts the tantrums of the girl that's why it is more of duty of a wife to make his life perfect and complete." Ammi said.

"And how can she do that?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Sabr (patience), it is the key to successful marriage." Ammi said.

"Than I should have Sabr when he is sad, angry, mad or even shout on me. But if I'll have all the sabr, what will he do?" I asked crossing my hand over my chest, she chuckled.

"That's the thing meri bacchi (My daughter), Agar mard me itna sabr hota toh Allah ek aurat per bhi chaar-chaar nikah lazmi kardete. (If a man had such patience, then Allah would have made four marriages obligatory on a woman.)" Ammi said with a sad smile.

"Ammi, please don't send me away anytime soon. Or else, to whom will I share my worries?" I said holding her hands.

"To your husband, he will not going to be just your husband but your friend, companion and lover." She said while kissing on my forehead.

"Ammi, I am afraid that he will not going to understand me or love me?" I said almost whispering.

"He will love you Inshallah, just make sure that you love him too and be loyal to him. Never look at anyone else other than him, never think of anyone else other than him. A man has the most precious treasure by Allah, that is his wife." She said.

"Hmmm... Now I got it. I should love him, have sabr all while, and never insult him and fulfill his imaan. Right na ammi?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes right! And one thing more always love his family like your own, respect them and never talk in high pitch tone. And never hurt someone's heart." Ammi said, I sat up straight looking at her.

"Ammi, what punishment will Allah give us in return of breaking one's heart?" I asked as I remember how Akib and farah hurt my heart.

"We don't know which heart is closer to Allah, so we must kind to everyone and do not hurt or break anyone's heart. Breaking one kind heart is like hurting the Almighty." Ammi said.

Than that means I should have forgive Akib and farah, it's not her fault that she acted like this. She was just not in good mood and I guess I know the reason. Whatever it is but it hurt my heart a little and I don't want Allah to punish my sister nor I want Allah to punish akib as I loved him once.

'I forgive you farah and akib, may Allah forgive you as well.'

"There's so much for me to learn." I said as I again lay down.

"Of course, in every step of life you'll learn a new thing and today you will learn how to make biryani." Ammi said, I look at her as she grin looking at me.

"No, I am tired. I will learn some other time." I said covering my face with the pillow.

"No, get up now. You should start learning about cooking before your marriage. What will you make on your first day of marriage?" Ammi said as she got up and put her hands on her hips.

"Maggie, I'll cook maggie for them." I said with a grin.

"Yeah Yeah, why not? Than your mother-in-law will proudly say that My daughter-in-law is so talented, who's mother taught her to make maggie on her very first day of marriage." She said mockingly, I laughed at her act.

"I don't want that shahno, now get up!" She said strictly.

"No~ you are breaking my heart, Allah will punish you ammi." I said sarcastically, overacting!

"Stop it! You dramebaaz!(Overactor)" Ammi said as she slapped my left arm slightly.

I smile and kissed on her cheek.

"Okay Madam, I'll cook biryani today." I said as I stood up.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I must say I can be a good cook if I start learning, the biryani was Wallah! It tastes so good. I even send some to Rehmat aunty's house with Abdullah, she even complimented me. Alhamdulillah for everything. I called farah twice but she didn't answer, is she still mad on me?

Ring! Ring! Ring!

My phone started ringing, I quickly answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Assalamu alaikum farah, why aren't you answering my calls?" I asked as soon as I answered the call.

"I am not farah, I am daud." I heard daud's voice.

I quickly look at caller's Id, it showed humair. I forget to change his name in my contact list. I again put the phone on my ear, sighing in disappointment.

"Yeah daud, what it is?" I asked.

"Looks like you aren't happy to hear me." He said in doubtful voice.

"No no, it's not like that. It's just farah isn't answering my calls, so I thought it was her call instead of your's." I said in a sad tone.

"Why isn't she answering? Did you two fight?" He asked.

"No, I mean yes. A little fight because she wasn't in good mood today." I said.

"And what about you?" He asked.

"Ji (yes)?" I asked in confusion.

"What about your mood?" He asked, clearing his question.

"Its not good either. I feel sad daud, I don't like to fight with my sister. She is much more important than anyone, she is very special to me. I can do anything for my sis." I said as tear Pooled in my eyes.

"Don't worry noor, she will be soon gonna talk to you. But for now I have a surprise for you." He said, his voice held happiness.

"Surprise? What surprise?" I asked wiping my tears.

"Open your door." He said, making me confuse.

"Door? Which door?" I asked.

"Arey! I am standing outside, open the door. It's so cold here." He said making my eyes wide.

"What?!" I almost whispered shouted.

"What are you doing at this hour? Its 11:43 daud, everyone's sleeping what will they think if they see you here?" I said getting scared if baba find him at this hour.

"No one will say anything, now will you open the door?" He asked, I can hear his teeth chattering because of the cold.

"Yeah yeah, I am coming." I Said and cut the call.

I look at myself in the long mirror, I am wearing a blue t-shirt and white pajama. Allah, what he wants at this hour? I quickly walked at the entrance and open the door as he stood there in casual clothing , looking at me with an unknown emotion.

"You are angry?" He asked.

"Of course, I am.. What will ev-"

"No one will think anything, you come with me." He cut me off while holding my hand and taking me out of the house.

"What are you doing daud? My shoes are inside and I haven't wore my jacket, it's so cold outside." I said.

"Don't worry, I'll give you my jacket and as for shoes, go get them on quickly." He said.

"But why? Where are you taking me at this hour?" I asked getting irritated.

"Shhh... Don't ask, it's very important and now go." He said.

I walked towards the small shoe cabinet and wore my sneakers and went out quietly. I closed the door slowly twisting the key in the hole than put the keys in my pajama's pocket.

"Now let's hurry." He said and hold my left hand.

We walked towards his, he opened the passenger seat for me. I sat inside as he came and sat on the driver's seat than started the car.

"Where are we going daud?" I asked as he drove with a smile dancing on his lips.

"I said na be quiet, we are almost there." He said as he take an u turn.

Soon the car pulled up at the highway, where not much car is seen. From here you can get a beautiful view of the lake and the city lights.

"Isn't it beautiful?" He asked, I look at him, his smile and eyes said something, something which I guess I am aware of.

"Yeah, it is. Now tell me why you brought me here?" I asked folding my hands over my chest as it is chilling here, much more than in the city.

"*Phue*....Noor I... I..*Takes long breath*.." He couldn't comprehend what he wanted to say, but I guess I know as I look at him with concerned.

"Wh-what it is daud? I am getting late!" I said, showing my tiring face.

"Noor," He came close and look at my hands which now is intervined with each other as I felt cold.

His shivery hands came closer to mine until they grasp my cold ones in their warmth. I felt my heart skipped a beat when he squeezed my hand as he look at me.

"Noor, I Abu daud ghazi has never been this nervous or I say I never felt nervous at all. I did what I want without thinking twice but with you, I thought about it for days, hours and each passing second before I came to this conclusion that I should confess my feelings before it is late." He said and smiled looking down than look at me.

He came more closer, I didn't step back as I felt my feet glued to the ground. He is so happy, making me think of many things at this time.

"What are you..talking about daud?" I asked almost whispering looking in his eyes.

"Noor, I didn't have anyone until now to take care of me but than you came, you made alive the imaan which was dead in me years ago. Noor, I will not going to take much of your time.. I only want to ask you that.. Will you always make my imaan more stronger by being my side always?" He asked with a nervous laugh at the end and shaky breath.

"Of course, I am always with you. There's no need to ask for that daud." I said looking in his eyes.

"No no, not like that noor.. You wait here. Just a second." He said and is about to go away when I hold his hand.

He turn around and look at me with a smile.

"Wait here, I am coming and close your eyes. Don't open them until I say, okay?" He said, I nodded and closed my eyes.

I hear his foot steps fading away, than I hear the car's door closing and foot steps approaching me. I heard some rustling sound of papers and plastics I guess.

"Now open your eyes." He said, I did but to only find him kneeling down while forwarding a flower bouquey with a huge smile on his face.

"This.. For me?" I asked holding the flower bouquey, He nodded.

"Daud, why?" I asked with a nervous smile.

"Noor, whatever I am gonna ask you please think about it first than answer okay?" He said still smiling, I nodded.

"Noor, *Closes his eyes and take breath* Mujhse Shaadi karogi noor?(Will you marry me noor?)" He asked, making my heart dropped at the moment.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
59.6K 2.7K 30
" where do you think you are going " his dark brown eyes glare at my scared face. I tried to struggle in his death grip " please... please let me go...
290K 7.5K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
315K 4.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...