He's Her Billionaire

By ariesstarz

Fresh out of university. Loretta moves back home to help out with her families hotel business. Wanting to foc... More

[𝓝𝓮𝔀] 𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 4
2 5
Author Note

2 3

5.1K 186 15
By ariesstarz

Chapter 23

I took my time filtering through emails and working on the latest advert for our hotel's new deluxe rooms, thanks to Nate's impeccable design.

"You do know that you don't have to keep watching that video he sent us to hear the voice of your boyfriend, right" Hannah commented coming to stand behind me in the office. She had just placed a mug of coffee on my desk.

Immediately I clicked off the video of Nate speaking about his partnership with the hotel. But surely, she can't blame me, the way he speaks. Using a large vocabulary of business words and the way he looks so handsome in that suit, behind his desk.

"I was just checking to see if it needed further editing" I said, even though we both know that was so far from the truth.

She laughed loudly "sure Loretta" I could hear her giggling all the way out of my office. Seconds later her head popped back in. "you've got a visitor, an interesting character to say the least" Hannah left the door open to let in this supposed visitor.

I stood up as a man walked inside. Decked out in a very smart suit, I found myself comparing him to Nate and making the decision that Nate clearly won this competition I was hosting in my head.

I may be biased.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that I would be getting a visitor. I'm actually leaving now but feel free to speak to Hannah next door" I said walking around my desk and grabbing my bag. I held my breath as he grabbed my hand. "if I said I was a friend of Nathaniel, would that give me a few minutes of your time"

I struggled to believe him, anyone could come here and say that they were his friends just to get time with me. It was an event that I had to get used to.

"Friend or not I really have to go" I pulled my hand out of his grasp.

"you're quite strong willed aren't you Loretta. I must say it's admirable, but I will let you go off I am sure you're a very busy woman" I was relieved that he did.

I moved out of my office and stopped by Hannah's desk. "Please handle this, I am already late for a meeting with my publisher so I really must go" she looked behind me.

"oh, of course "I smiled at her and moved to pass this man only realising I never got his name.

"you know my name, but I don't know yours. I'm sorry I am not normally this rude" I said looking up at him, he was very tall, way over 6 foot.

He seemed to stare at me for a few long seconds. He looked like he was hesitating with what he was going to say next. I wasn't sure what he was thinking but now I am nervous.

"Harry Louisan, I'm here to talk about a possible partnership with the hotel, I own a club and alcohol brand here in London" I watch as he reaches his hand out.

My eyes widen, did my parents know about this.

"oh right, well I'm sure we can organise something and talk over that possibility" I said finally shaking his hand. His shake was firm.

A small smile appeared on his lips; I was worried at what he was thinking in that exact moment.

"that would be great Loretta, I'll formally organise something instead of showing up out of the blue" he said.

I send him one last smile before turning to Hannah, she nodded, and I was finally able to get out of here.

Few hours later

I arrived at Nate's apartment. I found myself being incredibly bored at home that I messaged Nate to ask him if he had anything planned for tonight only to receive a rather blunt reply.

Nate opened the door for me, I was subtly shocked at the man standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry I must be in the wrong apartment" I mumbled stepping back only for Nate to grab my arm and haul me inside.

He pressed me against the door as he locked in shut. "I find that you're definitely in the right apartment" he whispered his lips skimming my lips.

I was but I wasn't used to seeing Nate look this relaxed and so boyish in a hoodie and shorts.

"I guess I am" I mumbled leaning me head against the door.

Nate finally released me but not quite as he took my hand and walked us into his kitchen. I was surprised when I saw a bowl sitting near the window, a round, smooth ball of dough sitting in there.

"are you making pizza?" I asked as I noticed the chopped tomatoes and other traditional pizza toppings on a chopping board.

Nate grinned. "yeah I am" he grabbed the bowl and laid the dough on his counter and started kneading the bread.

I sat up on the counter next to him and watched him. I don't know if it was even possible, but I was jealous of that ball of dough.

"so, when did you become a chef "I asked. The way his hands were working the bread, it was hard to believe that he wasn't professionally trained. Or maybe he's just really good with his hands.

"I worked at a pizza place whilst in college, and plus my grandmother is an amazing cook so I picked up a few lessons from them" oh of course, Maggie was one hell of a cook.

Wait, why wasn't Maggie at the party.

"is she okay, she wasn't at your party?" I asked beginning to be a little concerned.

Nate stopped working his hands on the dough. "If you thought my father took her death badly, Maggie was much worse. She wouldn't be able to stay in that house, it would break her" Nate said sadly.

My heart broke for this family. "I saw her before I came to the house, she made sure to give me my present" he said picking up his mood quickly.

"what did you get?" I asked interested.

"you're looking at it. The crazy women spent a ridiculous amount of money on this wooden chopping board" I glanced down to see the thick wooden board that Nate was kneading the bread on.

It did look expensive but so did most of the things in his kitchen.

"that was thoughtful" I commented. He hummed agreeing with me.

Nate finished off the pizza. He spread a rich tomato sauce over the dough and then added loads of different toppings and a tonne of cheese.

The minute the pizza was safely in the oven and Nate had cleaned up after himself he seemed to be relieved of finally finishing because the next minute I found myself being pulled to the edge of the counter with Nate's hands on my hips.

"I've missed you today" he said even though we saw each other yesterday. I was apparent that neither of us liked to be away from each other for long. But that's normal in any new relationship. A part of me doesn't expect that to go away anytime soon though.

I pushed my fingers through his hair. "I've missed you too" I whispered. Nate pulled my head down and kissed me gently. At first it was gentle but as soon as his tongue found mine gentle was out of the window and his mouth finally came to dominate mine.

My legs wrapped themselves around his body and just as I expected he pulled me off the counter keeping me up with his strength as we moved out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Nate dropped me down on the sofa, but he didn't lean over me like i had expected. Instead he sat on the other side of the sofa with my legs on top of his lap.

It was probably wise since we had a pizza in the oven, and even though I would love to get into it with Nate right now I was hungrier.

"what happened here, this looks like a battle scar" Nate asked me his fingers tracing a faint line on my ankle. He inched my sock further down my foot.

I shivered. "If battle means fighting with my bike when I was 12 then I guess it is a battle scar. I rode too fast down a hill and needed stitches after a wire dug into my skin"

It was honestly the worst day of my life, my crush at the time saw the whole thing, I was mortified and refused to show up to school for the whole week. I was allowed to since I was physically unable to walk properly.

"God Loretta, that sounds like it was painful" he commented. Oh, it definitely was, I cried like a mother fucking baby.

"it's fine, we all have at least one stupid accident when we're younger right" I opened up the floor so that he could tell me a story of his own, but he only smirked in response. "I was a good boy, not a scar in sight" he replied with a smirk.

That's got to be a lie.

"not even one" I asked, not fully believing him.

He gave me nothing. He either was telling the truth, or he had an extremely embarrassing accident that he refuses to remember.

"stay here, I'll get the pizza" Nate stood up pushing my legs off him. I sat back and grabbed my phone as he checked on the pizza.

I saw a few messages from Tammy, she was sending me pins from Pinterest. Mostly wedding dresses and pins of different reception designs.

"what are you drinking tonight" Nate calls from the kitchen. I noticed he was holding two clear wine glasses waiting for my answer.

"I'll have wine, but also some water" I called placing my phone down and going to meet him in the kitchen. The minute I arrived in the kitchen I smelt the pizza before seeing it and it smelt amazing.

The cheese was bubbling still as it laid on the counter, the crust crispy and it is oozing with tomato sauce.

"Nate, we can't eat in there. You are aware that your sofa is white" I said grabbing his arm. He looked at me. "are you messy with food as well"

I gave him a side look, the nerve of this man.

But yes.

"it's your fault for loading the pizza with toppings, no one would be able to eat this without making a mess" I said.

Nate finally gave in and set up the table in his kitchen.

"what?" I asked as I took my first bite, letting out a moan at how good the pizza tasted. Nate was staring at me, not even touched his first slice yet.

"do you have to moan so loud?"

Instantly I knew why he didn't like it. I could just see the images that were going on in his head right now, imagining me in different positions, him giving me pleasure and making me moan loud for him.

"why you jealous?" I smirked his way. I enjoyed this a little too much.

"no, technically I'm making you moan since I made the pizza" he said in a cocky manner. He knew that I couldn't come back with a witty reply and smirked proud of himself.

"fine I won't moan anymore" I sulked back, reaching out for another piece. The man in front of me only continued to bathe in his accomplishment. Successfully shutting me up.

I couldn't believe how quickly I managed to get through all the slices, now I wish I paid a little more attention on how Nate actually made the pizza, instead off staring at Nate. I would love to make this at home and eventually when my parents allow Eaton to eat pizza, I can eat it with him.

I feel excited for when Eaton grows up and eventually starts to really experience life.

Nate stood up and grabbed our plates and brought them to the sink. He came back to the table and leant down kissing my lips. "come with me" he whispered.

His fingers skimmed my jaw as he walked away from me. Like a little duckling following its mother I quickly followed him.

I was surprised when Nate brought me into another room. He flicked the lights on before dimming them so that it wasn't so bright.

I was surprised to see the large room, with an extremely large screen. I noticed the comfy love seats with blankets on them. How did I not see this the other night, he had a cinema room in his apartment?

"you impressed" he said coming to stand in front of me.

I nodded "please tell me you have popcorn too" that would just make it perfect. I would never go to an actual cinema ever again.

He chuckled. "I'm sure I can find some for you" my eyes widened; I was only joking.

Before Nate could leave, I grabbed his arm and walked over to the large love seat in the centre of the room, successfully pulling him down with me.

His large arms made their way around me and he nuzzled his face into my neck.

I turned around and looked up at his charming face. "what are we watching" I said excitedly, I admit I was a little excited but who wouldn't be.

"here, you pick" Nate said as he handed me his phone. I scrolled through Netflix looking for a movie that we would both like. I don't think that he would particularly enjoy a chick flick, so I picked a movie that I hadn't seen but had heard good reviews on.

"interesting pick?" Nate commented as I showed him.

Suicide squad came out months ago but until now I hadn't seen it. Tammy saw it with her sister, and she let me know that it was very good. She had a weird obsession with Jared Leto.

"have you seen it?"

Nate parted his legs for me and let me settle back against his chest. "No, I haven't but I trust your decision"

I was confident, there was some big-time actors in this movie. Including Will smith who is hands down one of my favourite actors. I grew up watching prince of bel air and I really enjoy the bad boy movies as well.

The movie soon started, and we were finally relaxed after moving around for almost 10 minutes. I was well aware that Nate wasn't comfortable, so I made sure that he had pillows supporting his back.

Nate would move from touching me, to occasionally kissing my neck, shoulder and fingers. Which ever came into his reach. I tried my hardest to concentrate on the movie, but it was becoming more difficult when I could feel his hot breaths across my neck, behind my ear. It was distracting.

"can you stop that; I won't be able to keep watching the movie if you continue" I finally snapped at him.

"what...breathing" he replied. I could already see that smirk on his face without looking.

I turned my head to say something else only to be silenced as he claimed my lips with his own. "Nate, I want to watch the movie" I complained moving away.

"fine" he said leaning back. "watch the damn movie" he mumbled. At first, I thought he was mad but when he intertwined our fingers, I realised he wasn't.

The next 10 minutes felt like an hour. Nate didn't touch me anymore. No wandering hands, no small kisses on my neck. Now I wanted him to do those things, he teased me with them to the point I missed them, I wanted them.

Damn it Nate.

(Mature content)

I decided to silently ask him to kiss my neck as I moved my hair away from my neck, the strappy top did a good job at exposing my neck and shoulder for Nate.

Instantly I felt his eyes on me, the slight movement of his head as he stared at the open skin.

"you won't snap at me this time will you" He asked against my cheek. I felt his light stubble grazing my face before moving down to my jaw. I shook my head as I kept my eyes on the movie in front of us.

He took that as my answer.

"Good girl" he whispered causing my legs to clench as his voice came out deeper, that commanding voice of his.

Finally, I felt his lips on my neck. His soft lips picked at the skin with his tongue coming after to soothe the slight sting away. Nate's hand came up and cupped my jaw as he continued to kiss my neck. I let out a small moan in protest when he stopped but soon started again but this time moving further down.

I couldn't understand why I was suddenly so desperate for him to be touching every part of my body. I wanted him; it was like my body was in heat.

His fingers dived underneath the thin material of my top as he grabbed onto my breasts. His fingers pinching my nipples as he assaulted my neck.

The movie was the last thing on my mind as I leant further into Nate. Blindly I turned my head to search for his lips. Nate granted me my wish and claimed my lips once again.

"Do you really want this, I don't want you regretting this tomorrow when you're no longer in the mood" as Nate spoke his hands stopped, he was waiting patiently for my answer.

"I won't regret it, please Nate" I begged him. My respect for him just went through the roof, I'm pretty sure that guys just get on with it and only stop if you say no or stop but Nate was outright asking me.

Instantly I felt Nate's lips on mine and his hand slowly move down underneath the blanket and into the waistband of my skirt.

"I'll make you feel good Amore, I promise you that" he whispered as his fingers traced the outside of my panties. I was embarrassed with how wet I actually was.

I tilted my head back when his fingers pushed my pantie to the side and his thumb came and circled my clit. He was gentle but firm, making sure I felt it really felt it. His other hand came down and pushed my legs apart as his thumb circled me faster.my hips lifted up, I wanted him to touch me, all of me.

Simply having enough of waiting I pushed his hand further down. "Greedy little thing isn't you" he whispered into my ear, his lips tugging on my neck.

"Do you have a condom" I whispered in response. It seemed to work as Nate stopped altogether, only registering what I had just said to him.

"Fuck wait here" Instantly I felt cold as he slipped out from behind me and disappeared.

It did give me a few minutes to really think about this though. I was sure that this was what I wanted. My ex was a big fan of getting intimate, but I held back.

Nate came back into the room, a small packet in between his fingers. Nate walked back over and placed the packet on the table next to us. I watched him with curiosity, but Nate wasn't ready for that yet.

"come here, let me taste you" he said kneeling in front of me. I spread my legs for him as he pulled me to the edge. His lips rested on my inner thighs as he pushed my skirt higher. He blew gently on my now wet panties and finally kissed me where I wanted him. Where i needed him.

"Nate" I moaned out as he kissed my clit, his tongue sliding up my slit. My hands ran through his hair roughly, tugging.

He continued his assault on me, his hand grabbing and pushing my leg away from his shoulders.

"I really want to be inside you right now" Nate whispered as I rode out my orgasm. Nate's lips claimed mine roughly, his tongue slipping inside to taste me.

My eyes snapped open when I heard the sound of the condom packet being ripped open.

I sat up and reached for the waist band of his shorts, pulling them down.

Nate moved on top of me and grabbed my neck kissing me as I felt him align himself with me. I prepared myself for the rough entry from Nate only for his to slowly push inside me. He stopped when he was halfway in.

His lips on mine as his fingers caressed my hips before slowly pushing all the way.

"Such a good girl, taking all of me amore" he whispered from above me as he moved so sensually inside me. I grabbed onto his arms as I moaned his name. "Nate please" I begged him to move faster as I moved my hips with his.

Nate's moans and growls were the only thing running through my mind as we made love all night. He gave me pleasures that I didn't even know existed. I beautiful mixture of roughness and also his gentle touches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
35 0 32
Mixing business with pleasure is never a good idea...So why won't her heart listen? After finding herself alone, jobless, and freeloading off her bro...
302K 10.6K 59
Dr. Sophia Taylor, 25 year old girl from India, is a very talented and smart doctor. For her patients, she is similar to their God. Just her smile ma...
4.7M 222K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...