Classmates โ–ช๏ธŽ Kim Hongjoong

ะ’ั–ะด __deobitiny

[completed] -> "๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด? ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ?" ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

Introduction
Part #1
Part #2
Part #3
Part #4
Part #5
Part #6
*not an update*
Part #7
Part #8
Part #9
Part #10
Part #11
Part #12
Part #13
Part #14
Part #16
Part #17
Part #18
Part #19
Part #20 (final)

Part #15

1.4K 59 16
ะ’ั–ะด __deobitiny

HONGJOONG POV

It's really upsetting to see her cry, I wish I could help her in some way. She must be studying right now, it's 8PM. I hope she's okay...

I opened my laptop and continued on our planned collab song, Mist. I was so into making the song, I didn't realize it was already 10.30PM. I turned my phone on and scrolled through unread chats. I saw Y/N's status and she was online. It's 10.30PM, she's usually asleep by now. To answer my curiosity, a text came from her.

Y/N: i can't do this

Y/N POV

I was really tired and it just ruined my mood. I just sat and blankly stared. I felt really upset, nothing's ever right. I wanted to talk to someone but my parents are definitely not an option, so I opened my phone to chat with someone. I scrolled a bit and decided to text Hongjoong. I mean, he knows about my problem and I just feel like he'll help me. I texted him and waited for his reply.

Hongjoong: yes, you can. believe in yourself

Y/N: i can't, this is so stressful

Hongjoong: you can, you're very smart

Y/N: says our class genius

Hongjoong: no, i'm serious. you can do this, really

Y/N: but i'm so tired and i just feel like crying again oh gosh...

Hongjoong: do you wanna talk again tomorrow? at our place?

Y/N: sure...

Hongjoong: please stay strong, ok?

Y/N: alright

Hongjoong: that's good

Y/N: i'm really sleepy

Hongjoong: then go sleep now, i think you're already too stressed and tired

Y/N: maybe i'll just review a bit again..

Hongjoong: alright, but don't take too long. your health is important too, don't neglect that

Y/N: alright, thanks Hong

Hongjoong: ur welcome, goodluck

Y/N: thanks

I wiped a few tears that fell and reviewed a bit before sleeping. Hongjoong was right, I was too tired. I should feel better after a night's sleep.

*The next day*

Y/N: "Hey guys."

Miyeon: "Hi Y/N!"

Yuqi: "Hey morning!!"

Y/N: "No tests, right?"

Yuqi: "Thankfully, none."

I slumped onto my desk and took out a book to read. I was really into the book and I didn't realize that someone was already sitting next to me.

Hongjoong: "Good morning, bookworm."

He waved his hand in front of the book so I couldn't read. I swatted his hand away.

Y/N: "Hey!! Hong, stop that. And you're early today."

Hongjoong: "Early? Y/N, this is 6.30AM."

Y/N: "Wait what?"

I turned to the clock and he was right. Wow, time flies fast. We were silent for a while until he broke the ice.

Hongjoong: "So...everything alright?"

Y/N: "Um..yeah?"

Hongjoong: "What time did you sleep yesterday?"

Y/N: "A bit before 11PM."

Hongjoong: "And...?"

Y/N: "And...yeah, I didn't really like it but what can I do?"

He nodded and continued our conversation. The longer we talked, the more stares I felt on me. I started to look around uncomfortably, I couldn't look at Hongjoong. He notices it and ended the conversation. I awkwardly turned back to my book and continued to read.

Soon, the class started. I didn't feel as upset as yesterday so I paid attention in class. After a few classes, it was time for our 1st break. I turned to Hongjoong and he nodded. We grabbed our foods and went upstairs.

We sat down on a bench and ate while chatting with each other. I didn't have the appetite to eat, and then suddenly I felt a wave of headaches. It usually happens to me once in a few months. I get really annoyed by those headaches because I can't really concentrate with waves of pain in my head. It'll usually end up with a fever too.

(A/N: ATEEZ IS HAVING A COMEBACK, I CAN'T WAIT)

I cringed a few times because of the pain and tried to stay on the conversation. Hongjoong took a glance at me and knew something was not right. I can't seem to eat much and I was holding in the pain.

Hongjoong: "...and then he said- Y/N? Are you okay? Is this because of me? I'm so so sorry-"

You: "No, I just got a headache, that's all. It's none of your fault. I'm fine."

Hongjoong: "Are you sure?"

You: "Yes, I've been through this."

Hongjoong: "But we have sports class after our Biology class, will you be alright?"

You: "I'll be fine, don't worry. Let's just continue eating, okay?"

Hongjoong: "Okay..."

He continued the conversation and it was all well, until the headaches got worse. I placed my hands on my head, trying to lower the pain. Hongjoong placed my head on his shoulders and softly rubbed my head.

Hongjoong: "Is this okay?"

You: "Yeah, I feel better. Thanks Hong."

Hongjoong: "That's good to hear, now let's get back to class."

We walked back to class and our Biology class started. After the class ended, I changed my uniform for sports at the ladies' lockers. The headaches are still there, I just hope they don't worsen. We headed to the sports field and the teacher explained on what we need to do.

Bad luck, today we have to run laps. The teacher divided the field into 4 tracks and we had to run around them a few times. I stood in the middle of the line, and hoping that nothing goes wrong. Hongjoong was at the front of his line, he's pretty athletic so I'm not surprised. I admired Hongjoong, he's a fast runner. He finished really quickly and went to grab his drink.

I just waited until my turn, it took quite some time because sports isn't everyone's favorite subject. Now, Soojin started to run. Next is me, thankfully the headaches weren't bad when I started so I was pretty calm. I'm quite athletic, my mother really likes to exercise. Just when I was about to finish, a very painful wave of headaches hits me. The heat of the sun just made it worse. I felt like I could collapse at any point. I decided to just finish the task.

After finishing, I went to the teacher and told him that I wasn't feeling well. I took my water bottle and left the sports field. Just a few steps outside the sports field, I felt so dizzy and my head felt like it was burning up. I almost fell down until a pair of hands caught me.

Hongjoong: "Y/N! Are you okay? What's wrong?"

You: "I feel dizzy and my headaches got worse."

Hongjoong: "I'll take you to the infirmary, you can't even balance yourself at this point."

You: "Thanks Hong..."

He placed his strong arms around my waist and placed mine around his shoulders. We walked carefully to the infirmary. He pushed the doors open and I climbed onto the bed. I layed down, while Hongjoong checked my temperature.

Hongjoong: "Y/N, you have a fever. I told you, you shouldn't have to do sports. You could've gotten yourself hurt if I didn't catch you."

You: "I'm sorry..."

Hongjoong: "No need to be sorry, at least you're okay. Just promise to not do that again."

You: "O..okay..."

Hongjoong: "Gosh, you sound so tired. Do you need anything?"

You: "No..not really...Y-you should...get back...to class..."

Hongjoong: "Not necessary, I'll accompany you here."

You: "Are you s-sure..? You..could...get in...trouble..."

Hongjoong: "I won't, I'm taking care of you. Now rest well, okay?"

You: "Okay...thanks Hong..."

I closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Sorry for not updating 😭😭 My ideas kept on getting stuck. I hope you guys enjoyed this one and please support ATEEZ's comeback on July 29th!!

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

treasure. choi san โœ“ ะ’ั–ะด ria

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

2.1K 65 43
- Halateez !ยก au - โ You again? โž - โ You say that as if you're not secretly pleased. โž Ended : 05/01/24
9K 428 22
# ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ "๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด" ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
616K 31.9K 66
"๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต๐˜ด' ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ...?" ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†, ๐—ถ๐—ป...
5.2K 390 52
{ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐™ผ ๐™ฟ ๐™ป ๐™ด ๐šƒ ๐™ด ๐™ณ } "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜บ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." "๏ฟฝ...