You Don't Know Me (Completed)

By BoingxGorgeous

Beck and Jade broke up but what does happen when Beck finds something out about Jade which tells him he doesn... More

Characters (Well Some Of Them)
More Characters
Author's Note
Chapter 1 - The West Sisters
Chapter 2 - Jade After Break-Up
Chapter 3 - Discussion
Chapter 4 - Bathroom Talks
Author's Note
Chapter 5 - Working
Chapter 7 - Little Brother
Chapter 8 - Missing Beck
Chapter 9 - The Accident
Chapter 9 - Beck Hears The News
Chapter 10 - Seeing Her
Chapter 11 - Coping With The West Sisters
Chapter 12 - Awake

Chapter 6 - Regret

639 19 1
By BoingxGorgeous

Beck sat in his RV in his backyard while he sat thinking about everything that he had done the last two days.
Jade was crying which she never does.
How could he go through all of this while he didn't actually know what to do.
He heard a knock against the door of his RV as André and Robbie (without Rex) came in.

"Cat and Tori isn't happy. What did you do?" André asked.
"Broke Jade West? She saw me and Katie making out and I guess that was the last straw for her. Why did I break up with her! Dangit. Now I need to figure out how to actually get on her good side and I don't know if I can do that anymore. I regret that I broke up with Jade," Beck said and the two of them looked at Beck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 130 7
There will be smut so if you don't like that then read something else. Not all of the stories have smut!! I don't have good writingπŸ˜”βœŠ y/n 17 and Tyl...
148K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
1M 32.8K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
The Surgery By Kaitlin

Mystery / Thriller

4.2K 194 28
Avalon Kylie is in danger. There are people who would do anything to capture her. Austin Night is in danger. He would do anything to protect Avalon. ...