REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

By Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 40

3.4K 132 33
By Ellarybts

••••"Before you"***

Jungkook

Staring at her sleeping was something I never imagined. I don't know how I felt more comfortable with her in such a small amount of time. I rubbed my thumb oh her cheek, smiling at her.

She looked pale, I had totally forgotten to get her the medicine, clearly she
didnt look so good. I assumed she had a fever.

And I think I have to go talk to them about her curse, I couldn't forget that.

Sighing, I placed a chaste kiss on her forehead, gently removing her arms from me. She had tightened them so much, as if she was afraid I'd vanisdhed or disappear if she did.

I stood up soundlessly, careful not to wake her up from her nap. It was around noon, I guess I had slept a lot.
Was that even a lot?

I went on to take a shower and changed before leaving the room, not forgetting to take a quick peek at her to see if she was awake. She was such a deep sleeper.

Eventually, I walked out of the room and down the hallway with a smile tugged on my lips.

Going down the staircase, I could spot all of them gathered in the living room, they didn't seem to be in a serious conversation. It was the usual bickering, the TV on a low volume, showing some random anime program.

Upon noticing my arrival, their attention got turned to me.

"Hey Kook, whats up? "

I looked at Jimin, slightly annoyed

"Only the sky is up"

I replied emotionless, most of them chuckling at my reply. I dropped myself beside Yoongi hyung, sighing.

"You seem stressed "

Hoseok hyung said with a grin

I sighed and rubbed my eyes

"You don't know Hobi, those are the perks of having a mate"

I rolled my eyes at Yoongi hyung, not wanting to think of her as a burden. He clearly meant that.

"Come on, he just got to be close since last night, it can't be all that bad "

Jin hyung added

"Oh but seriously, I want to feel how is it to have a mate, I want a mate too"

Jimin said, looking up dreamily

I came here for a serious talk but I can't believe how they are having their own random conversation.

"Ughhh, shut up Jimin, we have better things to think about. You can ask Hobi if Jungkook won't answer you "

We all turned to Hoseok hyung at Namjoon's words.

W-wait what?

They were all staring at him in shock, with the exception of Namjoon who was grinning mischievously.

What did I miss?

"H-hyung "

Jimin called, his mouth hanging open,. It was obvious he hadn't planned to tell us yet, seeing him let out a grunt.

"Woah why didn't you tell us? "

He let out a nervous laugh, glaring at Namjoon in the process.

"Pot mouth "

He mumbled, clearly talking about Namjoon hyung.

"Hey how come we didn't know? How did you know and wait, WHO IS IT?! "

Yoongi hyung exclaimed, his face showing intetest in something for the first time. We watched silently as Hobi fiddled wth his fingers, biting his lips nervously.

"Well, I will answer that for you "

We looked at Namjoon quizically
.

"Shut up "

I didn't know why he was so protective over whoever was his mate or why he wanted it a secret.

"Hey, what did I do? It just slipped off my tongue "

I could practically see the steam that was coming out of Hobi hyung's ears. He didn't look that much pissed.

"Wait, don't you think we should be the ones pissed here Hoseok? "

Jin hyung asked, cocking a single brow at him which made him sigh.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry. I found my mate in school "

"When she bumped into you "

I didn't know why Namjoon was so fond of teasing him today but the grin on his face was priceless. Hobi turned to him, giving him a warning glare which he, Namjoon raised his hand in surrender.

"Well she bumped into me , that was when I found out..... "

. "OH MY GOSH?! LUNA'S FRIEND IS YOUR MATE? "

We all flinched at Jin hyung's outburst, he wasn't the only one surprised, I was too. LUNA'S friend, what was her name again

"Wait, the daughter of Luna's clan witch? "

Yoongi shook his head with a laugh

"What is wrong with you vampires and having mates from that pack? "
..

Jennifer?

No Jen?

Yeah Jen.

I guess

"Wow, awesome "

Jimin mumbled, still recovering from his shock.

"Yeah Jen is my mate "

"Hyung but do you notice something different about her scent? "

Hoseok turned to Namjoon, ignoring Jimin's question.

"You this wizard, how did you know? "

I stiffled a laugh, he was right, Namjoon was more than a wizard, he knows everything.

It's annoying how he easily maneuvers his way around eveything, bringing out the deepest secret. Plus the way Hobi hyung had pointed an accusing finger at Namjoon made us laugh. Namjoon leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms against him chest.

"Well, I did suspect it on that day she bumped into you. You had never taken interest in any girl before.. "

He trailed . Well that was sensible

"And the day Luna was hurt, you pinned her against the wall, I wasn't eavesdropping though. I was just curious "

"Ohhhh, acting all romantic huh? "

I laughed, joining them in their fits of laughter. Jimin's words brought a reddish tint on his cheeks.

"Damn hyung "

I smirked at him

"You are whipped "

I joined the tease this time , wanting to get back at him for what he did to us this morning.

We all laughed, shaking our heads as we did.

"Wait , but Jen is kinda cute "

Like I've known Jimin for such a long time and I knew he was trying to get on Hobi's nerves. We watched as he received a sharp glare from him.

"Don't you dare Jimin, she's mine "

He didn't mind saying that out loud, he was acting all possessive already

"Well, Jimin go find your mate and stop bothering others"

Jin hyung snapped, walking over to Hobi. We all watched him silently as he hugged Hobi, secretly punch in him in the tummy.

"Ow! "

"Congrats man, that was a lesson for not telling me "

We laughed, Hoseok rubbing his stomach in pain
.

"How about we all punch him? "

Yoongi hyung asked with a smirk

"Nooooooooooooo! "

As if he knew, the next thing I saw was Hobi hopping off the couch with Jimin and Yoongi hyung chasing after him, using their vampire speed to run around the Hall. The rest of us laughed, Namjoon hyung throwing the couch pillows at him.

I looked down at the floor,my laughter dying down.

I couldn't Laugh whole heartedly, knowing very well how my mate wasn't so fine at the moment. I wanted to be around her right now, scared of having her taken away from me. Something bad might happen if I left her.

"Jungkook! "

I jumped slightly in startle, my gaze landing on Jin hyung. I hadn't even realised they were done with their little chase and had already seated back.

"Are you ok? "

"Uh? "

I asked, looking at the faces which were looking at me curiosly. Jin hyung sighed

"I have been calling you for like five times now"

"Oh? "

Was all I could say

"What is wrong Kook? "

A line formed between Namjoon's eyebrows , looking at me seriously

"Are you ok? "

I nodded, dismissing Hobi's question.

"I wanted us to call the witches over"

I said, a bit puzzled by their stares but I knew I had to do this, I had to find a way to help her. I don't want to loose her, I can't loose my mate.

"Why so? "

I captured my button lip between my teeth, looking at Yoongi hyung.

"I..... I think I need to know how to break her curse, it's getting more serious now. And the only thing she has to calm it down isn't working again "

I squeezed my hands together.

"Wait what? "

Jin hyung asked, a frustrated look settling on his face.

"I don't know hyung but I don't want to loose her. It's getting more serious so I need to find a way. I heard I was the one to break it but we don't know how yet"

Worry lines was evident on their foreheads from how I had spoken. They all seemed to be in deep thoughts, nodding at my words.

"I think I should call them over "

Namjoon hyung said, quickly getting up and rushing to the direction of what I knew to be his office.

"Is it only me or did y'all notice how she looked sick? "

I looked at Jimin, nodding slightly at him.

"She had a slight fever"

"Well, don't worry Kook, she will be fine"

Jin hyung smiled assuringly at me.

"I'll get some medicines to bring down her fever, you should have told me earlier if that was the case "

He pushed himself up from the couch as he spoke, patting my shoulder when he passed by and making his way upstairs.

Now I could only hope that there was something to be done, for my mate. I'd go through every means to break it for her.

I promise.

(Sorry for the frequent switch of POVs)

Luna

I stared at the darkening sky, my gaze not straying from how different it looked. Strangely it gave off a dark demeamor, goosebumps crawled all over my shivering body.

What was I doing?

I didn't know but something was dragging me towards what looked like the cliff of a hill. I was adamant on moving further but the pull I felt on my body was over ruling it.

I breathed out a shaky breath as I got closer and closer to the cliff. I was scared, I could feel my heart rate pick up its pace and my stomach churning in fright.

I came to my senses early enough when I was about to trip, not realizing I was already at the cliff. I dug my toes into the debris covered ground, few secrees fell from theedge of the cliff in my stead. The height ,all the way down was deep, it was dark and hollow. It terrified me, I felt my head spin at the thought of falling.

It wasn't long until the sky, the world began to twirl, it was spinning violently and it got more darker. I watched as the dark clouds settled above my head, spinning above me.

I was confused, petrified at whatever was going on.

A loud roar of feminine laughter came out of nowhere and in shock, I jumped, eventually forgetting where I stood.

I let out a scared scream as tripped, the laughter getting louder. It was a creepy laughter, one that was sinister and dark.

My hand subconsciously gripped onto the very edge of the cliff, my body dangling aimlessly. I was very aware of how that cliff I was holding wouldn't support me. My palms hurt and burnt. But I wasn't ready to let go, I brought out my free right hand to support my grip on it. The cracking of the Cliff's edge announced it's next action and I found my eyes doubling in size at the thought of falling.

A startled cry escaped my lips, tears brimming my vision.

Was I going to die?
The voice continued to laugh and just when the edge of the cliff broke, I closed my eyes, expecting to feel the endless feeling of falling. I expected gravity to pull me down, to do its usual work but strong arms gripped onto my wrists.

My eyes shot opened, quickly locking two of those dark orbs that calmed me.

I let out a small gasping cry, his face a scared expression as he tried to pull me back.

For the pulling, he did it with ease and easily snaked his other arm around my waist,helping to keep my balance, we both stumbled, his back facing the cliff but when I was about to pull away and look at him, probably to say something, he suddenly tripped over the edge.

Slipping from my hold, my eyes widened. I tried to catch him, screaming for him to take my hand but it was too late because our hands merely brushed against each other, his fingers slipping through mine.

I let out a loud cry as I watched my mate fall down the high mountain, falling into the hollow pit where I would never want to be.

I remember , I remember the last gaze he gave me as he fell deep down until his body disappeared into the dark.

My body crouched down at the edge of the cliff, my hand that failed to grab him still outstretched, hoping he would come back and grab it, hoping he didn't really fall.

And the unending dark evil feminine laughter in the background. I let out a breathy sob, my body beginning to shake.

It was when it hit me, my mate had fallen, he had fallen?

"JUNGKOOK! "

I screamed his name, hoping to get an answer but nothing came. I was feeling it, I was feeling the pain, the agony, the shock, the overwhelming emotions.

Suddenly my head began to itch, it wasn't iching externallybut internally. Something wass itching inside my head.

I sat up abruptly, my trembling body and hands slowing making it's way into my hair and pulling onto it.

"J... Jungkook"

I whispered

"H-he.... No "

The voice laughed louder

"No, no no! "

"YOU KILLED HIM, YOU KILLED YOUR MATE! "

I began to angrily scratch my head, scattering my hair in the voice spoke.

"No, no, no "

"YOU KILLED YOUR MATE! YOU KILLED HIM! HE DIED SAVING YOU! "

The voice chanted between laughs.

Tears stung my eyes and pooled into my eyes, dropping onto my bare legs in no time

"NO NO NO! H-HE NO "

I yelled, my mind iching. I scratched my temples.

I was going crazy

I let out a bitter laugh

"No"

"YOU KILLED HIM! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LOSE A MATE?! "

I haven't lost him, he's fine, the voce isevil, she's just teasing.

I giggled idiotically

But what happened?

He was falling, and then I caught him, maybe he flew, or an angel took him.

Yeah probably that, he'll be back.

I knew I was crazy, the kind of thoughts I had were crazy, on top of that I couldn't remember what happened.

I had gone crazy because I just watched my mate die.

"He's dead, he's dead he's dead "

The same dark voice chanted and I let out a screaming cry.

"No! No he's not, shut up. Shut up! "

I covered my ears and pulled my knees to my chest rocking back and forth as my lips trembled.

Until realization hit me.

He saved me

He trippoed

And fell

And I couldn't save him.

He's gone

Again,

Because of me

My mate died saving me!

I let out a loud squeak and jolted to a sitting position, my hand instinctively flying to my chest.

The dress I wore was clinging to my body, drenched.

I brought up my other hand to feel my cheeks. I was crying. My body trembled
I was crying, I could feel the salty liquid in my mouth.

I tried to remember why.

Wait, I had a dream no.... A nightmare

A-and, J-Jungkook

I let out a sob, my nails digging into my chest

No

I looked around, shaking my head and trying to find him.

"J-Jungkook"

My hoarse voice cracked.

He wasn't around.

Where was he?
He left me in the dream

I began to shake in fear

No

"Jungkook! "

I called louder, not wanting to believe he was gone. But he was nowhere in sight.

I felt too light headed to stand up, my head was throbbing, my chest ached and I felt so dizzy that a vomiting senses settled in my chest.

"Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook"

I began to chant his name. Trying to stand was the most difficult task so I ended up landing onto the floor, my body burning with the sudden impact.

I let out a cry.

I wanted to find him, it was the only way to not be worried but I couldn't and my heart ached.
My nails scratched against the tiled floor as I tried to get myself to sit up, all my efforts flying out the window.
Not having any more energy, I began to cry.

I was feeling... Helpless

Hopeless and lonely.

I curled into a ball on the floor, wanting to close my eyes and never open them. I felt as if I was dying.

Everything ached, everything hurt.

My body trembled on the floor, my cries turning louder and full of hiccups. My breathing began to pick its pace, getting harsher and rough.
I squeezed my eyes shut, my tongue running on my lips to find it rough, dried and cracked.

I needed to I see him, I wanted to see him and it felt as though I'd die without him.

My breath caught in my throat as the door creaked opened.

I couldn't move so I laid there, crying silently.

"Luna! "

That was all it needed to make every worry in me disappear. My body stilled and when I felt his hands grab onto my arms, I relaxed. His touch calmed me, in a strange way. He lifted me off the floor, wrapping his arms around me.

"Luna"

I let out a sob, my hands encircling his torso and gripping onto the back of his shirt.

"J-Jungkook"

I shall called, hot tears pooling my eyes.

"I.... I th-thought you died"

He seemed to grow stiff at my words

"Why? "

He asked against my hair, burrying his face in them.

"I.... dreamed and I was so scared "

My body trembled against his.

Quietly, he scooped me up in his arms, placing me on the bed. He laid me down on it, I let out a whine when he pulled from the hug but I paused as he crawled in with me, gripping onto my hip bone and he pulling himself closer. I mimicked his actions and snuggled closer, my face going into his neck to have his scent calm me down.

"I'll never leave you "

"No matter what, I won't die and leave you "

He finally stated, sureness laced in his tone. My body relaxed a bit, a sniffle leaving my mouth. My lips pressed against his bare neck, my wet face touching his skin. I didn't care, it was where I wanted to be.

I don't know why I began to cry again, my body vibrating.

"Luna"

He called softly with a sigh, rubbing my side

"D-dont leave like that again"

I said shakily

"Don't leave me alone like that....."

"A- again"

"Luna"

To say I didn't like him mentioning my name so sexily was a lie, it actually made my stomach flutter. His words were damn sexy.

"Don't go from me like that... "

"Again "

I added

There was a moment of silence and I fought the urge to pull away and look at his face, to try and find out or read his expression.

"I won't "

He finally muttered quietly, pulling himself closer, enough to drape his one leg over me. A type of cuddle that I was yet to discover and yet, I loved it more.

Every nerve in me purred in excitement.

Every cell in my body spiked.

A shaky smile crept on my lips.

"Go to sleep flower, you look like you need it "

I nodded against his neck, gulping down my saliva to parch my dried and burning throat.

"Ok"

I replied lowly before closing my eyes and sleeping once again. Hopefully, I won't have a bad dream with him around.

I hoped.

Hmmm, ok so I'm a bit sorry for moving slow. I know it's getting boring but, yeah, bear with me. I will try my best 😂❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 11.9K 70
"Aren't Vampires and Fairies allowed to be friends?" I asked. Tae nodded, "of course they can be. But romantically, no. It's inevitable that the Vamp...
108K 3.8K 42
COMPLETE Suga fanfic "Will you be mine?" "You won't like me at all, besides you've been nothing but rude to me" "Don't be stupid, I've always liked y...
286 9 7
"it's rather absurd ain't it? we spend so many nights thinking whether what we're doing is a sin or if it's pure?" "you say that! but how can i forg...
13.3K 660 20
★ " That's not edible " " Fuck, your teeth are sharp, are they fangs? " 🍵 ᯇ tea shop ♡ 📎 COMPLETED: AWFUL WRITING