KREPTOON (The Deal) Jenlisa...

By Jenlichaesoo

"Actress Jennie and Lisa was caught drunk kissing each other in one of a famous bar in the whole Kreptoon." T... More

A/N
K1 "Problem/ Meeting"
K2 "Decision"
K3 "Party"
K4 "Blackmail"
K5 "Hope"
K6 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Jane)"
K7 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Liesa)"
K8 "Confused"
K9 "Unknown"
K10 "New Characters"
K11 "Surprise"
K12 "Jinlisa Shoot"
K13 "Manager Oppa"
K14 "Bully"
K15 "X Academy / Kim & Im"
K16 "Ex Boyfriend"
K17 "Maybe"
K18 "Counselor"
K19 "Cold"
K20 "Start ILY"
K21 "The Deal"
K22 "Believing the Lie"
K23 "First Date"
K24 "Unnie"
K25 "Just Go With The Flow"
K26 "Hidden"
K27 "Hangout"
K28 "I Hate That I Love Her"
K29 "Script"
K30 "Real Pretending"
K31 "Started with a Kiss"
K31.2 "A Kid Warning"
K31.3 "Marked"
K32 "Capture"
K33 "Noona"
K34 "OT4"
K35 "Bars & Wall"
K36 "Magic Word"
K37 "Fine"
K38 "Fire"
K39 "I am Jennie Kim"
K40 "My Nini"
K41 "Loving the Play"
K42 "Too"
K42.0 "JenLiChaeSoo"
K43 "Iya"
K44 "Exes"
K45 "Little Demon"
K46 "New Deal"
K47 🔞 "First"
K47.0 🔞 "A Night To Remember"
K48 "Hana, Dul, Set"
K49 "Lied"
K50 "Root to Fruit"
K51 "In-Laws Reverse"
K52 "Epilogue"
JenLisa Images 0.2
JenLisa Images 0.3 -Special Chap?-
K Special 🔞 "Birthday Present"

K39.0 "Kryptonite"

3.8K 135 5
By Jenlichaesoo

Just an adds on chapter.

JENNIE'S POV

Failed.

We failed to find the book.

****Earlier****

"You mentioned during our first meeting with the CEO's that you already saw that book, where did you saw it?" I asked Lisa.

I think our curiosity reached it's maximum level when we already visit almost all shops or stores that sells book and not even one of them have it. They are familiar with the book and knows the fact that it is a love story of a two girls just like what Lisa said in the beginning, but just like us, they are also curious about it.

So instead of giving up to find it, here we are more eager to find that freakin book.

"Hey did you heard me?" I said then nudge her. She's spacing out. "Are you okay?" She looks pre-occupied.

"Ah yeah, what did you asked again unnie?" She asked back. There is something strange on her again.

I repeated what I asked her a while ago.

"Well I saw it when Yoon-gi oppa and I went to blackpinkinyourarea to buy something. When we are roaming around the store I saw two girls which I assume is a couple because they are lowkey flirting with each other, they are heading to the counter holding the book which I also assumed is what they are going to buy because that's the only thing they are holding and I got curious so I followed them and yeah they bought it and when I got home the title of the book didn't left my head, I researched about it so that's when I found out about it. So yeah I talk too much, and to answer your question I saw it in blackpinkinyourarea" just count how many times I facepalm today. She sounds like she just rap her answer because of how fast she said it.

(A/n: I can't think of a place so just assume what you want to assume hehe)

"That's quite long to answer the where" Rosé commented laughing "So let's go to blackpinkinyourarea?"

***END***

We went there but still failed to find the book.

But then again Rosé came up with an easiest way to find it.

****EARLIER AGAIN****

"Why don't we just search it online unnies, maybe the story is somewhere on line" Rosé suggested and I facepalm again.

Why didn't we think of that first before going to all the book shop who doesn't even sell it.

"Right, what a great idea, how did you come up with that?" Jisoo unnie high five'ing Rosé.

"Ofcourse! Cause I'm Park Chaeyoung unnie" and another facepalm, I guess that book is making us all crazy.

****END****

So we did browse on line but still failed to find it.

When we searched it, the book cover appear but only a preview of it or prologue is the only thing you can read there.

We visited a lot of sites and we even try to buy it online but didn't continue because we found out that everyone who sells the book is just a scam. We did our best but we still failed to find it.

So we decided to just enjoy the rest of the day instead of finding something that doesn't even look like existing.

Until it's night time. We had our dinner together outside, and Rosé and Jisoo unnie drove us back to my dorm.

"Nyeong-an unnie! Thank you!" Lisa bid her good bye because Chaesoo are about to leave. We are here on Lee's Building parking space, they just drop by Lisa since she left her car here.

I bid my good bye to them as well then they left.

I look at Lisa to say my good bye. "Bye hon" I said then hug her.

She didn't answer but I saw her nodded slightly, not sure if it's saying yes.

I furrowed my brow. "What?" I asked her.

"Sang-eun unnie said I can spend the night at your dorm" she said.

"So you really left your car here for a reason hmmmm?" She's actually the one who insisted to just use one car and persuade us to use Jisoo Unnie's car.

She just showed me her cheeky smile.
"Let's go jagiya, let's enjoy the rest of the night" snaking her hands to my waist, giving me a meaningful smile.

I smirked, you're starting a game again Lisa "Sure hon what do you want us to do?" I said with the same flirty tone.

She looked at me and before I knew it she peck a kiss on my lip. "Okay you won again. Let's stop before I lose control" she said then started walking making me move with her cause she's hugging my waist.

"You have just started it and now your ending it already" I teased.

"Because I don't want to argue with my kryptonite. I always lose when it comes to you" she said in a soothing voice.

"But you win my heart though opsss"

She walk faster leaving me after I said those word.

Haha my Lili is so cute.

All of a sudden. I was proud of myself haha that's not so me speaking.

Glad there isn't much people in here. We met some co-artist on the way and we just bowed to each other. They are not even surprise to see Lisa (which is from other company) walking around in here.

Lisa didn't bother to look back until we arrived inside my dorm.

I did my night routine along with her. I thought she was prepared and really planned of staying the night here, and I assumed that she brought her things but she didn't. So I lent her my things.

And now we are both lying on the bed wearing pajamas.

We decided to watch movies on Netflix since we're not yet sleepy.

"Unnie just in case you forgot you haven't gave me my phone since this morning" she reminded me.

"Oh sorry" I forgot to give it back to her, I was about to stand to get her phone but she stopped me. Our phone is on my mini Chanel bag, the bag I used when we went out a while ago. I'm surprised, she didn't look for it the whole day.

"It's fine, I enjoy more having you on my side than holding my phone"

****Ring****Ring****

That's my ringtone who have just ruined the moment. Tsk. Tsk.

I unwillingly stood up and get my phone. I stopped and was hesitate to answer the call when I saw the caller's ID.

It was Kai.

I look at Lisa first and her eye's is somehow asking.

In the end I still answered the call.

"Hey Kai" I greeted. I am looking at Lisa and she just gave me her bored expression.

"Hey, are you busy, am I disturbing you?" He asked, as considerate as he is.

"Ahm no, not really, why did you call by the way?"

"Ammmm nothing important, just want to check on you, I haven't seen you for days, so how was your day?"

Kai really sometimes call me just to check on me and we talk like the old days. But nothing personal all just a friendly conversation, and I always remind him of that.

I went back to sit on the bed. Resting my back at the headboard.

"Well I'm fine, I went out with the girls this morning, how about you?" Yeah this is how it flows he'll ask, I'll answer, and just asked him back the same question if applicable.

Lisa snuggle next to me, she caress my hair putting it on one side then burry her face on the crook of my neck. It tickles me when I felt her move but in no time I adjusted. Baby Lili on mode? uwuuu. I just let her, I felt like a mommy letting-my child-sleep on our position.

"Well I spent a boring day, nothing interesting happened. Actually, Nayeon and I planned to have a surprise visit at your place but she had an unexpected photoshoot" He stated. Lisa can't hear the other line--- though--- not sure of that, because she's so close, maybe she's hearing it.

"Really Nayeon and you?" I asked with a suspecting tone.

I heard him chuckle "Okay okay "I" planned and I just asked her to come with me but she ditched me, so I ended up staying here the whole day" he sounds like it's her sister's fault why he spent a boring day.

I laughed at my thought.
"You know you can still come over even if your not with----------------- ahhhhhhh"
I let out an unconscious moan when Lisa suddenly bit my shoulder, not in a harsh way but the other way around if you know what I mean.

"Hey are you okay?" Kai asked and I can clearly hear the worry on his voice.

I pushed Lisa gently with my free hand trying to make a little distance but she just hold my hand that's pushing her and pin it with her hand on the mattress.

"Ah yeah sorry, Kuma bit my--- shirt yeah that's it he-------- ammmmm!" I gasp when Lisa planted soft kisses on my shoulder up to my neck and her hand trail down smoothly on my thigh very close to my center caressing it drawing small circles on the thin fabric covering it. I shut my mouth wishing that Kai didn't heard it. I was about to continue what I'm saying but fvck Lisa's soft kisses goes deeper. "Ahhhh---m sorry but---- I have to---- go. Oh gosh---- Kuma is getting wild, bye" then I ended the call without waiting for his response and look at Lisa with my sharp eyes.

She just smiled at me innocently.

--------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Love you!
Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.3K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
944 100 10
Before we get started i want to say that i don't assume ANY of the the idols sexualities or anything else this is just a fanfic that I started to wri...
234K 8.1K 21
The high and practically unreachable daughter of one of the owners of the biggest law firms in Australia has been known to keep her heart ice cold an...
23.8K 1.6K 75
J͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞i͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞. To many, I am a myth. The 'Kiss of Death', a hired killer, revered by some of the greatest criminal orga...