Seducing the Roman father

De Julam_ie

"Shhh I know you want me too. I can see it in your eyes. And you wearing all those tight office dresses didn'... Mai multe

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty- Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty- One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty

2K 77 5
De Julam_ie

"What if I tell you that I love you, will you stay?

"Do you?"

I drew closer to her. With our gazes locked, I connected my lips to hers in a gentle yet passionate kiss

***Emily's POV.***

"Yeah there. Yes harder! harder! Shawn I am cumming."

"Cum for daddy baby. Let go of yourself for me." his words pushed me over the hedge climaxing together with him.

"That was great baby."

"Hmmm!" I groan coming down from my climax

"What is it? Didn't you like it?" He questioned with worry written on his face

"I am sorry that wasn't supposed to happen."

"What?" the question came out as if he didn't understand what I said.

"We shouldn't have done this. I know you only wanted sex and nothing more and I foolishly gave that to you. This shouldn't have happened."

I don't want only sex, I want you. And I am not going to leave you especially after what we just did. You want to leave this town right? I am coming with you."

"Seriously, you are not going to leave me?"

"Hell no! I want to try my best to make this work. I have never wanted any woman the way I want you. I will take you to the airport tomorrow for your flight. I have a few stuff I need to take care of here after which I will join you in New York."

"But you don't know anything about me. I am sure you wouldn't want to stay if you learn the truth."

"What truth?. There is nothing that can make me leave you. Get that into your thick skull. All I want is you. It doesn't matter if you have committed the worst sins, I wouldn't change my mind about you."

I smiled at his words. Finally I have found someone who loves me for who I am and wouldn't judge me.

"You think he wouldn't judge you?" then tell him the truth. He will flee from you as fast as he came. Have you forgotten what Martin did to you?. My inner man asked making me nervous.

"What is it baby. Why do you have that frown on your face?"

I nodded my head in the negative.

"I am just tired. Want to catch some sleep before my flight tomorrow."

"Sure, come here." He gestured, placing my head on his chest stroking my hair. I found myself drifting to sleep. In no time, I found myself in dream land, where I had a beautiful family consisting of Shawn, my baby and I.

Third Person POV.

He studied her as she slept, not believing his luck. Not only will he be able to officiate his friend's wedding but he gets to keep the girl that he wanted. He was so grateful that Emily wouldn't find out the truth about him being a priest. That way he can keep his job and also have her.

He absentmindedly stroked her silky red hair, imagining how life will be with this goddess. Will he get wonderful sex like he had a while ago?. If yes, then he is all in. He thought, a smile forming on his face. He closed his weary eyes, drifting to his own dream land of sex and pleasure.

************************************

The alarm Emily had set earlier started going off yet she remained asleep. Shawn who was already awake dismissed it deciding that she needed more rest. Her flight was in six hours so she has enough time to join him for breakfast. He made a call to his cook to prepare breakfast for them before going back to stare at her. That was all he found himself doing. He even refused to pick Father Matheo's call because he didn't want to get distracted.

"Are you going to stare at me all day. A picture will do you know?" Emily asked whiles lazily stretching her body

"Believe me goddess, I can stare at you all day if you want me to."

A blushed crept up to her cheeks not only from his words but also from a look of his shirtless abs.

"You look cute when you blush queen."

He made his way to the washroom, showing off all his goodness including his tattoos causing Emily to frown as she thought the one on his lower arm looked oddly familiar.

"But how can it be? I found it in New York."

"Remember you first met him in New York". Her mind told her.

She hurriedly opened her suitcase bringing it out. She was about wearing it when her ringing tone filled the room.

"Hey girl what is it with you and coming back to New York?. I thought we agreed you will help Aaliyah with the wedding."

Her best friend Edna spoke out in dismay for she couldn't understand her friend's sudden change of mind. She thought she had convinced her to attend the wedding as a way of making her stay longer. She wanted her to deal with her fears and past and as it is, she hasn't.

"Edna I will call you back." She hanged the call when the bathroom door came open.

"Hi beautiful, get dressed I want us to have breakfast before you go. I have....... where did you get that?" He questioned as his gaze fell on her hand that she was trying to hide behind her back.

"What?"

"What you are holding. Where did you get it from?"

Her curiosity satisfied as he noticed the wrist watch.

Oh so it's him. She smiled silently as she counted her self lucky. For she has not only found the owner of the watch but also her baby daddy, she thought. She had noticed that same tattoo that night at the masquerade ball when they had sex.

"Oh nothing. Just a watch I found. Still looking for the owner though." She replied slyly waiting for his reaction.

"Are you done with your packing?"

"Yeah, I did that yesterday."

"Great, I will go check you out of this room whiles you get dressed." He placed a kiss on her lips before exiting the room.

She was upset that she didn't get the reaction she wanted making it hard for her to really believe that he is the one.

***Shawn's POV***

"You have a beautiful house Shawn.Where is that aroma coming from?" I stared at her as her eyes roamed in my living living.

"Thank you. That must be from the kitchen. You must be a foodie huh."

"Whatever, I am hungry."

"This way queen." I led her to my dinning room where the table has already been set.

"Welcome Sir. Welcome ma'am." Faustina my cook greeted coming out from the kitchen.

"How are you Faustina?"

"I am fine fat......Mr. Fritswald." I gave her a deadly glare as she nearly blew my cover. I had warned her countless times not to refer to me as father when I bring a lady home. I don't blame her. She is an illiterate.

"Faustina meet my girlfriend Emily, Emily......Faustina my cook."

"Nice to meet you." Emily sweetly said to Faustina whose eyes were wide opened with shock. It was as if she has seen a ghost. I understand her reaction but obviously Emily didn't and I hope she would be able to keep her mouth shut.

"What do you have here for us old lady?"

"I have prepared sautéed potatoes, eggs, bacon , sausages and some franks. I don't know which one she prefers so I made both the sausages and franks."

"Thanks Faustina, I actually eat all but I love the franks."

"Welcome ma'am. I also have hotdogs buns if you would like some."

"Oh no - no thanks. I like taking the franks alone."

"Thank you Faustina, be in the kitchen. I will let you know when we need anything." I dismissed her knowing how much she likes talking. She can talk to the extent of revealing everything without her even knowing it.

"Are you Okay?" I questioned a very indecisive Emily. It seems she doesn't know what to start with first.

"You need my help?"

She nodded causing me to load her plate with a lot of food. Interestingly, she didn't complain about the amount of food I have placed on her plate. She might indeed be a foodie. Come on, this food can feed about three people or a pregnant woman. I placed the food before her and she wasted no time in digging in. I watched her thinking of how cute she is when she chews.

Am I going nuts?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

363K 9.4K 34
In which a multimillion dollar CEO wants what was once his all to himself again Preview: "I want you and I want you more than ever" "Grayson we can't...
57K 1K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...
311K 12.8K 47
*** COMPLETED *** 💕 "You are pregnant and you are coming from the clinic." Hunter stated in an emotionless tone leaving Aria completely surprised. S...
1.3M 41.9K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...