โ› ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœ | ๐–‘๐–†...

By Siya_Stark3000

There are nine realms in time which run parallel to earth!With different time zones,species,surroundings but... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
ONCE UPON A TIME...
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHARACTER CASTING
CHARACTER CASTING
CHARACTER CASTING

CHAPTER 26

421 24 0
By Siya_Stark3000

****
You are not what everyone says... You are what you believe and make everyone to watch....

****

HER POV.....

I open my eyes when I felt something soft touching my face. "Ashy... Princess.. Don't come to me if she kick your ass after what you are doing!" my baba said. And then I closed my eyes again pretending to sleep. "Oh hush papa. You know that the assembly needs her now! And more than that.. That prince of hers has called thousands time till now. And moreover I don't want her to die in library! See.. I brought all the royals to drag her to assembly!!" she jumped happily. I growned inaudibly.

" And ashy darling I would be first to offer flowers to your grave if she kills you. "said Liza." Of course bitch! (baba coughs) I mean sister! " she said. I smirked." Aarush bhai is returning today!! "ashy yelled excitedly. I groaned." Seems like bitch is waking up! (baba coughs again) I mean S. I. S. T. E. R! "Liza spoke. And then a weight jumped on me and nearly knocked my breath away!" Wakey.... Wakey... Rise and shine!! "ashy sang." God!! Get off me you baboon! "I said and shifted. She tumbled face first on ground.

" Daddy... She threw me to ground!!! "ashy whined." Oh my daughter!! My precious daughter!! You are alive!! Thank God!! "baba exclaimed. And whole room was filled with laughter. Sure I got sarcasm from him. I chuckled. I got up with my eyes closed. I felt my baba sitting on comfortable rocking armchair lite far. I walked towards him with my eyes close and kicking ashy's shin porposely on the way. "Ow... You bitch!" she exclaimed. "Language young lady!" I reprimand with smirk.

I felt daddy and snuggled in his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. "Today we are gonna need you little baby." he sighed. I snuggled deeper. "Good morning daddy." I Said. "Morning baby. I know you are not feeling like it. But yeah I need you." he said. I opened my eyes and smiled brightly at him. His smiling face already made my day.

I was wearing ripped jeans and blue shirt with Doc. Martin boots. Not so professional I know... But hey! It states that I don't feel like doing anything today!

As soon as I entered the assembly each and every eye was on me. I know I was little slutty but hey! I am the boss bitch! As soon as I reached the throne and sat on it the young loyal ministers appointed by me kneeled and greeted "Morning your highness!"
I just nodded. They are trained with and for me so they know what to do and what not.

And when I saw old hags sitting behind young ministers I narrowed my eyes at them. Sensing my splendid mood baba interfered "Little baby they are just here to guide." I snorted but nodded. "Well aren't you looking slutty? Seducing man I see." Kamini said. "Oh! You can see?" I taunted. Bosterious laugh from especially male specimens rang around the hall."Princess it is not appropriate to wear such revealing clothes in assembly. You see males can be aroused." An old hag minister said.

"Well you are killing it bitch!" ashy said. "Thanks bitch! And for you... Kamini opps kaamini... Ajith! What do you think about my clothes?" I asked my team minister. "Madam you look gorgeous. Actually the problem is not the clothes! It's the eye sight of the men or the people here that is wrong. And I do think women can wear anything they want." he said.

And I smirked. "Look dad. This are ministers trained by me. They know their limits and respects woman. This is the lesson to your old ministers... Who are aroused at that age.... KEEP YOUR EYE SIGHT CLEAN!" I finished. Dad smirked and nodded. And the meeting started. Many things were progressing in the creatures case.

I and my team of ministers were debating and brainstorming with the plans and strategies. All the four kings and their queens were actively involved. Surprisingly... Aisha.. Ashley's mother was also putting good points. And Ashley... She is practically my second in command! So it was good. And nearly at afternoon I said. "Good job guys... Now I will meet you after an hour. Enjoy your break!" and I went to garden for a stroll. It was amaizing. I sat on a swing and started to push my self back and forth. After sometime I walked back to assembly promising myself to comeback with dad.

As I walk back and entered the assembly my strong taps of boots was cause of silence all around. I saw the back of a man clad in black Armani suit. I just royally ignored him and climbed my throne and sit on that. Now I saw him. He has blue eyes and brown hair. Chisseled face. But the words he spoke made my blood boil.
"Aren't you a slut sitting on my mother's throne?" he asked.

I furrowed my eyebrow. "So you are his new flavour of month?" he asked looking towards dad. "Your mother? His flavor of month? Don't you have best reputation Mr. Singhania?" I asked. "And how many 'flavor of the month' sat on this throne?" I asked the young man. Kamini was looking at me with 'I told you so..' look. "None. But every thing has first." now he was harsh and bold. "So... Who told you that it is queen's throne? Haven't you read the history of Arcinia? Queen's place is beside king on HIS throne here. And as asshole as you are judge me on the basis of my clothes. Didn't you?" I asked him.

"I am Crown prince Aarush Maan Pratap Singh Singhania bitch!" he roared. And I rolled my eyes. "Fine specimen of children you have Mr. Singhania!" I snapped at dad. "Look.. Little bird.. Calm down!" he said. But I was determined. "So Aarush! Do you know about Ice princess?" I asked. "Yes! She is my idol. She is the only one after THE ANIRUDH RAM RAIZADA that I follow." the asshole mutured.

"THAN BOW DOWN TO YOUR QUEEN!" I said and my power of ice shards went crazy. The wave of dominance frozed the place momentarily and immediately he was on his knees. "Better. Now I don't know anything about my father's reputation. But I will definitely say that... RESPECT HIM... Otherwise you are dead. Oh! My manners... Let me introduce myself.... I am... SIYA ROSE MAANVEERPRATAP SINGH SINGHANIA!! And this throne belongs to king's daughter that's ME asshole! "I lashed out.

The room was chilling cold and the blue eyes that once held rage were now looking at me with emotions of love and adoration?" Rosy... Is that you? You have grown up so much kid. "he said tenderly. I snorted." Yeah! When you have to deal with judgemental piece of shits like you without anyone to support or protect you... Then you have to indeed grow up very fast. And don't call me 'Rosy'. Trash would do just fine. "I taunted and snapped.

A tear drop escaped his eye." Get to your seat prince. We have a long meeting to go! "I ordered. And he sat on his seat." Are you famous for your 'flavor of month'  who are half your age father? "I asked. He clenched his jaw." Well... Daughter.. If you will so kindly notice that I am celibate for past month and never do any 'funny business' without my WIFVES! I don't know how my beloved son got the amaizing idea! "my father said. I can see the hurt in his eyes. He was hurt that his children degraded his name in front of him.

I breath out." I am so sorry baba. I didn't mean it. Promise. I was just angry. "I said but he turned his face. That hit me." Dad I am sorry! "Aarush said. He nodded. I felt hurt. He did not even looked at me and he nodded and then smiled towards Aarush. Tears welled up in my eyes. I looked towards Ashley and she understood me. She blinked her eyes and I did the same to control my emotions.

Than I was just gonna leave when a call ringed on official line of Palace...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 3.4K 32
"I want to do Timetravel once in my life." A girl, spoke enthusiastically with a bright toothy smile. Without thinking much, a newly turns young eigh...
141K 7.7K 44
Dedication "To all my beautiful girls out there who knows how to snatch their own rights ". Prologue "Now...
39.3K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
846K 55.8K 41
REYANSH ๐Ÿ’— DIVYA _____________________________ Book 1 of "CEASELESS" series She is obstinate fire..... She is pure serenity...... She is like moon a...