Boboiboy x reader Songfic One...

By SUPRAMA

So basically you give me any songs and I'll try to make it into a short story! You can request anything but n... More

Requesting Page
Before you go// Lewis Capaldi - Gempa
Lifetime//Ben&Ben - Taufan
Love like that//Lauv- Halilintar
Habits//Tove Lo- Blaze
Stay Awake//Dean Lewis- Ais
Lie to Me//5 SOS- Solar
Bruises// Lewis Capaldi- Duri
Special Chapter//Solar
Special Chapter // Petir
Locked Out of Heaven// Supra
Special Chapter//Boboiboy
I Like me Better// Lauv- Halilintar
Cheerleader//OMI - Frostfire
scared//Jeremy Zucker- Glacier
I love you 3000// Stephanie Poetri- Quake
Mafia Chap??
A/N
Steal My Girl//One direction - Frostfire
Welcome to life // Awake at last - Halilintar
Superhero//Hayd- Boboiboy

Take her to the moon for me// Moira dela Torre - Solar

483 18 16
By SUPRAMA

A/N: I figured I wrote too many angst so enjoy this fluff I quickly made! Didn't edit this soo warningg I guess? ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

//

Wish I could stick around and fight back your tears

Solar held back his tears as he stared at the squirming bundle in his arms. He smiled softly as a tiny hand wrapped around his thumb, making cute blabbering noises in the process.

Solar's silver eyes clashed with tiny E/C eyes. The tiny hand that once held Solar's thumb loosened and attempted to hold Solar's big hand, as if comforting him.

That was the last straw.

A lone tear fell, then another

then another

Until Solar's face was filled with tears.

Tell you, "My love, I'm still here"

Solar softly caressed his daughter's cheeks, careful not to cause pain. He looked at her daughter with love and pain.

He couldn't stop the tears from flowing.

Since it painfully resembled her.

It really did.

Someday we'll understand why I had to leave

"Sir, may I have your child? We will have to put her to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to be certain that she is perfectly well and healthy. Will that be okay sir?" A nurse asked Solar.

Solar numbly nodded and allowed the bundle of joy in his arms to be taken away. He waited for the nurse to be out from the room before he collapsed in his knees and sobbed.

His gaze fell on a person laying on the white sheets of the hospital bed, a soft smile decorating her features while her eyes remained close.

Forever

But for now I need you to set me free

For once, Solar didn't understand.

He didn't know why.

Why she had to leave.

Everything was supposed to be perfect.

They were gonna be a happy family.

But

She just had to leave him...

Today was supposed to be a happy day.

but it didn't turn out that way.

And it hurts.

It hurts.

It really does.

No matter what I do I still feel you coming back to me when I know that you never will

Solar slowly stood up and went towards Y/N's lifeless form. He took a sit beside her and held her cold hand in his hand and kissed it. He glanced at her beautiful solemn face and sighed.

"Why did u have to leave me my love? Y-you're so evil...I- i can't do this without you..." Solar's grip in her hand tightened as more tears flooded his face.

He closed his eyes and lifted her hand near his mouth. He whispered incoherent broken words as he remembered his last moments with her.

So before I say goodbye, would you do one last thing for me?
Be happy

Solar's ears perked up once he heard multiple footsteps going towards the operating room where his wife was currently at. He frowned at this and grabbed one of the doctors who had a frantic look in his face.

"Excuse me but what has happened?? Is my wife okay?"

The doctor looked at one of the doctors, seemingly having a conversation with their eyes and sighed.

"I'm not sure sir but I assure you that we'll try our best." The doctor replied then quickly walked towards the operating room.

So, Solar isn't dumb so he immediately noticed something was wrong and didn't believe any of it.

So without any hesitation, he barged in the operating room, roughly pushing (lez not fOrget hIs gloWiNg eYezZ) the doctors who attempted to keep him out.

The doctors eventually gave up and let him in.

He wasted no time and immediately went towards Y/N who was very pale and weak but nonethless, gave him a smile.

Solar's heart was immediately filled with dread and fear and he couldn't breathe properly at the sight of her so weak. But for her sake, he refused to let her see himself scared and went towards her, smiling ever so lovingly even though his knees started to tremble and tears started to brim in his eyes.

She weakly clutched his hands and laughed weakly.

"Hey Sol. I'm sorry...I don't think I'll be with you...I love you so much my love...C-can you promise me one thing? P-please be happy....A-nd...

"And take, take her to the moon for me
Take her like you promised me"

Solar held his breath  as Y/N's breathing started to become slower and her skin started to become cold yet she continued to speak, ignoring death's whispers for her to come.

"Say you love her every time
Like how you told me the last time"

Solar found himself nodding to each word she uttered and tightly clutched her hand, as if telling her to stay and never leave him.

But of course, not all can have their wishes come true.

"Someday I know we'll meet again
In heaven by the rainbow's end"

Y/N mustered the biggest smile that she could give to her husband and kissed him, savoring the last moments of intimacy before she would have to leave him.

Solar kissed back with more passion, not minding that several doctors were watching their last moments together.

As they parted for air, Y/N caressed Solar's cheeks and whispered her very last words.

"Take care of (D/N) okay? I love you my love"

And she was of no more.

Solar's sobs rang in the empty room as her words kept repeating in his head.

He could only hope that she was alright up above, enjoying the songs of the angels and the peaceful atmosphere enveloping her whole.

She may be gone but

No matter where she is
She'll always have his heart

No matter where she is
He'll always love her from afar

Forever

Solar wiped his tears away and stood up. He looked above and smiled sadly.

"Don't worry Y/N....I'll take care of (D/N) my love...And...I'll try to be happy...for you"

Solar sighed deeply then stood up. He looked at Y/N one last time then left the room, going towards the direction where his daughter was currently at.

A white ghostly figure looked at Solar's retreating figure and smiled.

"That's great my love...I pray for you and (D/N) to be happy...I'll always be here...in both of your hearts"

Then she disappeared.

And I only wish you happiness
Until we meet again.

———————/.. _ ./../_ ./———————-
A/N: SIKE! Yeah I just HAD to write this since this came out of nowhere! And besides, I dOn't tHinK tHere's eNoUgh AngSt iN tHis bOok Ahuehueaheuahsue. Anywayss, I hoped ya'll liked it!

I offer my apologies for stomping over your heart

again.

Is my apology sincere?

maybe-

BWAHHHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.5K 39
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
245K 7.8K 174
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
78K 3.4K 21
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
56.9K 1.6K 19
Where a girl gets a letter from blue lock to become the best striker in the world. Will she succeed? But there's a twist, everyone is terribly obsess...