supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

Por universaja

Mais

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[42]

4.4K 199 173
Por universaja

c h a p t e r - f o r t y t w o

"I think I should be the one asking who are you?" You raised your brow.

Everyone died down. It was an awkward and dangerous silence. It's as if you can feel their own nervousness.

You frowned, removing the serious expression. "Why? Why can't you answer me?"

"Y/N-ah.. you'll know soon." Taeil decided to speak up after a long silence. "Just not now.. please."

They are too stressed over days when you weren't waking up. They can't afford to add up another problem. Atleast not now.

You were ready to protest for them not to stop beating around the bush when your neck hurted like crazy once again. You hissed in pain as you fell in your knees, the guys immediately crowding.

"You're wound- I m-mean your sign." Sicheng slapped himself lightly because of what he accidentally said.

He hastily crawled beside you and wrapped his big hands arond your neck. He flinched when something stick can be felt.

"It's bleeding." The healer informed causing everyone to jolt in surprise.

"Is it bad?" You managed to ask.

"You're gonna faint," Jungwoo predicted in a distance.

And it sends you goosebumps.

Those were the last words you hear before your eyes closed. The guys watched you fall into Jaehyun's arm weakly and as delicate as possible.

"I'll take care of the blood. It's not like Sicheng can heal her." Jaehyun insisted. He knows that his brother just did it to lessen your pain.

"Jungwoo hyung is still creepy ay times." Donghyuck mumbled while hugging himself.

Jungwoo smiled shortly in response. "I also get freaked out with myself when I predict things right."

After the two stopped talking, there was an extremely uncomfortable silence.

The guys who were left behind stared awkwardly at each other. Taeyong stood up, knowing the extreme looks his brothers are giving.

He sighed heavily, refusing to meet one of the eye contacts. "I know you're expecting me to do somethi-"

"No. We're worried about you." Yuta crossed his arms. "You always carry the responsibility, we're scared you'll blame yourself this time again."

"Of course I won't." Taeyong simply mumbled before turning his back.

Taeyong stood as a leader for them. He takes things seriously especially if it's for his members. His brothers do appreciate him for that but it just bothers them when all Taeyong do was to keep everything in line. He surely is stress over everything, and of course they don't want that.

When in fact he's currently making his way to the garden because he blames himself of what is happening to you.

As soon as he arrived there, he sniffed to stop himself from crying.

He slowly approached where the wooden door that seems like time had passed a lot until the barricade echoed right infront of him. He stared on the invisible line to prevent him from getting in for a few seconds before he fell in his knees.

He bowed down and let his tears spill. "I'm the reason, right? Why you're making her suffer?"

There was no response, like how he expected it to be. But Taeyong know for sure that The Great Queen is listening.

"I disrespected you that time, but just because I am completely stressed why is everything happening to Human. She doesn't deserve all of it." Taeyong wiped the tears that rushed down in his cheeks. They all make the man uncomfortable but he can't stop it. "You must've do the punishment for Y/N instead because you know I care for her so much, right? That's why I'm here to apologize of my unacceptable reason for disrespecting you."

Taeyong bowed down as low as he can. He hoped his sincerity could touch The Great Queen's heart even if he knows that's quite hard.

Ever since they were young, he knows The Great Queen hates their bond so much. She never talks to them nor give them a peaceful response. They grew up scared in this part of place but they couldn't leave it because it's connected to them. Most of all, Mr. Jung was there to protect them.

And just by thinking that you're the one who is incharge of protecting them from The Great Queen's outbursts makes him scared.

Taeyong lowered his head first. "Please do everything you want to do to me, but not involve Y/N."

"Tch. You crybaby."

The man's eyes widenes. "Q-Queen, are you replying now?" Taeyong scratched his ear. "Why does your voice sound like a man though?"

"Taeyong, if you speak more, I will bury you right in the spot."

Taeyong tilted his head. "Your voice sounds familiar too.."

"Lee Taeyong!"

Taeyong snapped his head behind and blinked to see Doyoung raging. He innocently looked at Doyoung. "D-Doyoung-ah.. Why are you here?"

The mentioned guy didn't answer, completely irritated about Taeyong being innocent dumb at the moment.

"Did you know the Queen is talking to me? You shouldn't have interrupted us."

Doyoung facepalmed. "It's me, you dumbass."

"Oh! It's you!" Taeyong quickly stood up, dusting his knee.

"Yes, its me. And I am close to burying you under soil if you keep acting like that." Doyoung once again reminded since his temper is failing him to be patient with Taeyong. Doyoung just feels offended by it.

Taeyong scratched his head. He doesn't get why Doyoung is getting mad.

"Anyway, serious talk. Why are you here?" Taeyong calmly passed by Doyoung who's still standing in his spot. Although he seemed calm, he actually stressed to realize he had dried tears on his cheeks.

"Well, I just know you're gonna blame yourself." Doyoung rolled his eyes and followed the path where his brother is going. "I just want to say you're dumb."

"I know. For actually believing the Queen finally replies?"

"That's just the first reason.. but you're dumb for blaming yourself." Doyoung dropped himself at the wooden bench. "When did you lashed out and disrespected the Queen?"

Taeyong pouted. "Just a few days ag-"

"When did Y/N came in our life?"

"Well, it's quite a long time now." Taeyong blinked his eyelids. "I now get your point."

"Exactly. You stupid. Stop making assumptions and bury yourself in blame when you don't do anything wrong." Doyoung nudged him lightly.

"Can't help it." Taeyong replied, scratching his back.

Somehow, it was a big comfort for him. He felt happy that atleast he's not one of the reason why you're suffering but of course he can't really smile at this point, knowing you're suffering.

"It's obvious that Y/N is meant to be something more than her life. Everything is weird about it, right? She came here and was written in the Book from the start." Doyoung massaged his temple. "I, too, don't get why everything is happening. She's supposed to be spending beautiful moments with her friends."

Taeyong raised his pointer finger. "She have to make friends first."

Doyoung laughed, lightly slapping him in his chest. "If Y/N's here, your probably dead."

"I know. She's scary to befriend," Taeyong smiled anyway. "But sweet."

"You sure fall for her that much." Doyoung mumbled, audible enough.

"What did you say? No I'm not!"

"But you just cried?"

Taeyong traced the dried tears in his cheeks. "Well.. I cried because I disrespected The Great Qu-"

"Liar. You never cry over the Queen. You would usually curse after making your apology to her."

Taeyong's eyes widened before covering Doyoung's mouth, knowing that they are probably getting heard by the queen."You really gonna expose me now?"

"Just stop denying it. Even me who gets disgusted by everyone actually admires her so much," Doyoung smirked. "If it wasn't for Y/N, you wouldn't have your first sincere apology to the queen."

"Y-Yah.." Taeyong scratched the back of his head. "I'm not the only one here, we're all mad at her at times for not showing up and sometimes raging on us just because of minor mistakes."

"I think I understand it all now." Doyoung looked at the closed door. "And I believe that after we all learn about what's happening to us, the boundary will finally disappear and we can meet her. Mr. Jung always described the Queen as the kindest among all. Maybe we're not yet worthy to accept her."

"Whatever. I can accept the Queen's kindness anytime. But for now, I'm good with Y/N as a gift."

"Woah.." Doyoung straightened his back. "You just admitted that you're good with Human?"

"You told me not to deny." Taeyong crossed his arms.

"I guess." He shrugged. "I hate hearing it suddenly."

~~~

"Y/N-ahhh, you're awake?" Donghyuck peeked at you.

You simply swatted his face away making him groan. "Stop treating me like a kid."

"You always push me away when I'm being sweet." Donghyuck grunted.

You didn't answer and stood up, grabbing a towel. "How many hours did I sleep again?"

"A day."

Your eyes widened. "What the f-"

"No swearing," He got up from the bed and ruffled your hair. "Aigoo~ Our Human's temperature went a little normal!"

You simply catched his wrist and glared. "I said stop treating me like a kid."

"But her temper is not understandable." He flashed a mischievous smile. That thing you want to wipe away so much because its irritating.

You ignored Donghyuck knowing he's just probably getting on your nerves (which is working) and instead went to wash yourself. Donghyuck can be heard singing and it somehow calm you.

He's that person who's the reason for both your anger and calm.

You were just softly putting moisturizers around your body when you noticed your reflection. A frown slightly appeared when you've noticed your scar; more like the sign.

It must've been a misunderstanding. You told yourself.

You got changed into comfortable clothes and went out the room you have no idea whose because you're too overwhelmed of what's happening.

As soon as you went out, you were engulfed in a big hug. You looked up and slightly smiled to see Yuta.

"How dare you sleep for a day?" Yuta pouted, showing a rather childish side than a flirt one.

"It's not my fault I have this," You pointed at the logo that feels terrifying everytime your fingertips land on it.

Yuta frowned, cupping your cheeks. "Did you have fever after it appeared?"

"Yeah. Now stop being sweet." You looked away and went on your way. Yuta didn't let you pass him, of course. He wouldn't accept to lose.

He wrapped his arms around you and pecked the top of your head. "I'm glad you didn't take three days again."

"Me too," You snickered, knowing that it will be six days without bath in total and that will be extremely uncomfortable.

"Y/N-ah, let's eat! I've prepared this." Mark excitedly cheered.

Sicheng was the first to react, raising his fist as if he's gonna punch. "You don't even know how to cook."

"I said I'm the one who served it." Mark cleared his throat.

"Stop fighting! Human, have a seat." Johnny snatched you away from Yuta and immediately checked your temperature. "Great. Your not having fever."

Something inside you melted. Johnny might be the strongest physically, he's actually the most caring as you can see. Well, all of them are. You're just comfortable the way he takes care of you.

You sat quietly while watching them have their own plates. When Taeyong finally sat at the table, their murmurs and small noises died down. You were about to scoop yourself when Jaehyun manipulated your plate to move away, causing you to look at him with your jaw dropped open.

"Yah." You looked at him like you're about to commit murder.

"Woah, wait.. T-They have something to say." Jaehyun raised his hands. "They just told me to do it before-"

"Whatever. What is it? I want to eat." You aggresively pulled back the place.

"Today, we'll be going out! Yay!" Taeil cutely cheered. "We will be doing what humans do!"

You bit your lip. "By the way.. about the b-"

"And that. We're gonna skip that topic first. Today, keep in mind that we will just be enjoying ourselves. Okay?" Taeyong leaned at the table and smiled. "We will live like any normal day."

"That's why tell us if ever your fever got back. You'll be needing to rest so it doesn't get worst, okay?" Donghyuck reached out to stroke your hair which you simply replied with a nod. He made a 'woah' look as he pulled his arm back. "I thought you'll be snarling again just because I'm being sweet."

You grinned. "Anyway.. wouldn't that be uncomfortable to you? You guys mentioned you don't like to interact with people much..?"

"Nope! Our Human must've been in stress, that's why she needs to get out for fresh air." Jaehyun chimed, no longer scared of you.

"How about the hunters?" You frowned. "You guys might end up fighting with those instead of enjoying."

"Tsh. They are just piece of cake. Besides, it's weird. I haven't feel anything yet about their presence." Jungwoo added.

"Eyy! Let's not talk about it!" Sicheng waved his hand. "Eat up and get changed, you better hurry so we can spend the day well."

The breakfast was quiet yet comfortable. You never felt at ease at the moment, and it scares you.

You're quite afraid that this great day will have a scary aftermath.

You got changed into skinny jeans and a shirt only to be tucked into a sweater, almost the same as your size. You wanted to protest but actually end up the comfort and warmth it brings.

The guys were weird enough to be happy during the ride. It's quite new for you.

The reasons were mostly because you never saw them this excited nor have this kind of joy rides with anyone.

"Wait.. are we going to ride rides?" You blinked worriedly to see Taeyong park the van near where couple of rides can be seen.

"Why? Is the great Lee Y/N scared of rides?" Yuta chuckled.

"Uhm.. of course not." You looked away.

Just scared as fuck.

"Then, let's go!" Taeil clapped his hands and did a pose, looking like he's part of an imaginary cheerdance. "I want to try it all!"

"Hmm, I can sense fear." Jungwoo showed his reassuring smile as he ruffled your hair. "You know, I can make you not scared."

"How is that possible?" You replied while getting off the van behind him. You can't help but to admit it.

Jungwoo can predict thoughts meaning that he might make a mistake knowing about what's on your mind, but he surely can sense emotions very well. And that's fear he's absorbing from you.

"Do you want me to take away your Fear?"

You raised your brow. "How?"

"I mean.. literally take away your Fear?" Jungwoo innocently looked at you, hoping you'd get it. "Like, I'll take away your emotions for a while-"

"O-Oh, no thanks." You smiled nervously. "I appreciate your concern but that would freak me out."

"Okay, okay. I won't." He laughed, and it was one of those beautiful smiles.

Everything was just alright not until you arrived at the seat for the rides. Mark insisted to seat beside you and clasped your hand, guiding you. You quickly pulled away from him when you felt sweat starting to form in your palm.

He raised both his brows. "Why? You okay?"

"Yup.. of couse." You lied together with an awkward chuckle.

Everyone was being buckled up. You anxiously looked around the place and took a deep breath. Mark easily noticed your tensed figure and he instantly cracked a smile. He himself is nervous but seeing you, relief washes on him; his thoughts focus on you.

"Are you that nervous?"

"Of course! It's my first time with my whole life!  My father don't even let me ride bumper cars when I was five-"

"Chill, chill." Mark laughed loudly, knowing you'll be able to catch attentions both you don't want. "You're cute, really."

"Lie. You must be enjoying that I'm scared."

"No, I'm worried." Doesn't seem like it but Mark leaned his back and clasped tightly on your hands. "Every reaction of yours are just cute."

You stared at him, but he nonchalantly ignored it. A smile made its way on your troubled face but it once again disappeared when the ride started.

Fear build up once again, and the other people in the same ride yelling and hyping themselves don't help your adrenaline rush. Your heart banged instead in anxiety of what's ahead.

First times are scary, as expected.

But its just for the start.

Soon, you enjoyed finally how mysterious the ride will be, and how it felt when your heart tries to break free from the inside. You loved how both you and Mark involuntarily yelled as it paces up fast.

It's just actually the start of the fun. The following activities made you happier. You felt like a human once again, and what's more amazing is that you are not alone this time.

Although it's true you find comfort with books, you never felt that you'll be able to smile around people as well; I meant superhumans.

Therefore, the guys succeeded to their goal today. They only have one last thing to do to complete it.

"Did you enjoy?" Taeyong smiled wide, his gums are showing.

You nodded while seating at the backseat beside Sicheng. "Absolutely!"

"Glad you did." Jaehyun dropped himself at the passenger's seat. "Now we'll be going somewhere."

"Mmh. Where is it?"

"To your aunt." Your eyes shot up from Jaehyun's next words.

"We told you, Y/N. We still can't forgive her from what they did." Taeyong tightened his grip on the steering wheel.

"But again," Taeil glared at him for not continuing. "It's still your choice, Human. We would gladly respect it."

Yuta rolled his eyes. "I'll just respect it, but not gladly."

You grinned and rested your head on Sicheng's shoulder who seemingly got startled. "I don't want to."

"Ugh, seriously." A series of complaints can be heard but you just ignored them all.

"I think Sicheng's trap is enough." You replied briefly. But to be honest, you have other reasons. "Let's just go home, I'm tired."

Now that you got reminded of your aunt, you also got reminded of what you're about to clear with them.

Unlike before, everyone was silent. Probably tired for the whole day. You quietly rested into Sicheng's shoulders while he hum a song, giving you a warm coat of comfort for some reasons.

You all successfully arrived at the mansion. Taeyong passed the car being parked to Jaehyun and run to you. He patted the top of your head repeatedly while walking beside you.

"I'm happy that you're genuinely happy." He whispered.

"Me too, but Taeyong.." You bit your bottom lip, once again worried and stressed.

"What is it? Tell me immediately so you dont keep worrying."

"The hunters are no longer following me. Isn't it suspicious?"

Taeyong seemingly stopped on tapping your head. He slowly hid his arms and behind and smiled shortly. "They won't appear anymore."

"Why not?"

"Because they are scared of us!" Taeyong chuckled. "But also because of you."

You raised your brow on his inaudible noise. "What is it?"

"Nothing, don't mind it." He pulled you close and left a peck on your forehead. "Goodnight."

You returned your smile and instead went into Taeil's room. He decided to let you wash first before him. You quietly locked yourself in the bathroom.

You glanced at your reflection while you take off your clothes. Tears started forming on it.

You lost a lot of weight and most especially, the new sign etched on your skin is slowly getting more and more visible.

Then again, Taeyong's voice rung inside your head. You pretended not to hear it but it was really clear, the opposite of how messy things are.

Both him and Yangyang said the same words.

You looked up to prevent the tears that wants to get out.

You know the answer now.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

guuuys 1st of all sorry for late ud, and mostly for this chap because im personally confused abt this one HSKAHA

anyway, i hope you liked it. the plot is bout to-

alsooo, you guys are okay? i hope so!

also renjun fools to heal ur sad hearts. Renjun aaaa

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

The Boyfriend App Por Mon D Rea

Ficção Adolescente

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...