issei hyoudou the gaming wiza...

By Titanoii

issei is a normal teenager well if an extremely perverted person is normal than he is normal. anyway he just... More

the night that start it all
beating the bosses
going into rwby
vs the student coucil
the exiled nun (kinda short)
healing the fall
dance with the wizard
the invasion.
return
bringing the ORC to shape
breaking the engagement.
return to remnant.
step up the planing
gilgamesh (really short)
return from remnant.
nurturing the demon
getting more power from different world.
truth of the matter.
shark in hueco mundo
proper battle.
raising the flags.
raising the flag part 2
lemon time. (with TAMGG) part 1
lemon time part two. really short.
filler:meeting the original
going to the underworld
saji training
loki (short)
loki fight.
new student
izuku special. part 1.
izuki special part 2.
d**dora astaroth
the party
summoning
chapter 37.
rewrite.

fate

6K 77 59
By Titanoii

Later that night we go with shirou meeting a guy name kerei kotomine but i just wait outside with artoria team twby and sone isnt with us only tier. When shirou was done we went back home stoping to have a conversation before ut got into another fight with artoria and shirou emiya. Yes that there rin archer servant name. I sense a presence be us and turn around to see a little girl name illyaviel von einsbern and her berseker servant heracles. Rin use her structure analysis to see his stat.

Rin:his lowest stat was a B. Aside from his luck all of his other stat A.

Artoria:well this is gonna be a battle. I might regret this since your might be a person i know but-

Issei:he is heracles from greece.

Everyone look at me.

Rin/illya:how did you know that?

Issei:i just had rin structure analysis on a lot of steroids.

Artoria:well simple but accurate way to put it.

Illya:berserker kill him.

Heracles charge straight toward me and leap into the air. He came to me with a downward swing and i catch his blade no problem. The ground beneath me broke but i stand tall.

Issei:i guess i should turn of the title magic buff cheat but i guess not right now.

Fou:fou.

I saw that acher ran away. Good create some distance since he specialty was shooting people.

Issei:hey tier want a have a go?

She pull out her zanpakuto and sonido kick the shit out of heracles and they fight in the forest. Illya leave and rin was following her.

Issei:so artoria want to see how teir fight going?

Artoria:sure.

Shirou:can i come too?

Issei:sure just dont get in the way you might die.

Shiroy:noted.

We then when to see how teir doing and she was fine for the most part. The only thing that injure her was the fact she forget she was fighting a wild beast not a swordman. She got hit a few time but was able to give off an unfair trade. It all change when she startes using sonido to blitz heracles.

He was cut left and right, up and down. When tier going for a stab heracles grab her sword. She point out one finger and blasted a cero right through him destroying the upper half of his body. But them he regenarate and tier blast another cero it didnt work this time.

Issei:so we had to kill him by different means everytime.

I pull out a sword and was about to cut off heracles head but this i saw a sword blade thing coming right on top of heracles head. I teleport away and avoides getting my clothe dirty. The fights end with illya and heracles leave and we goes home. Once we were at shirou home i help him cook dinner and cook a lot. He ask me why did i cook sooo much i just told him he know in a minute. And he did know why now.

The dick wizard of fate.

After yesterday i was in the house making sure its clean and teaching shirou how to use reinforcement like a true magus. Also i learn how to make a command seal now. It will take at least half a day to do so. When shirou came back with artoria he was a bit tired out but he came back smelling the good food i made before digging in. He also notice i now had a command seal and ask how did i make that.

I went into detail explaination after five minute yang just shove a huge piece of meat in my mouth.

Shirou:sorry for asking.

The others:you should be.

Tommorow i make a magic circle and make the incantation.

Issei:i call forth into the everlasting infinte of time.

Into the history told by the old to young. To the heroes of legend.

Let their summoning be known as the grandure of celebration.

Let their spirit be call after the passing of their noble legend.

The men, the women, nobles, kings and gods. Gather here as their meet the legend.

Multiple individual, one collective mind and multiple civilization. Take form of the legend and fight once more.
(Cool chant right? Right?)

And then i throw three thing intk the magic circle. A sword, a necklace and a ring. Then a flash of light appear and then when it stop four people appear in a kneeling position.

???:servant saber class mordred pendargon.

???:servant caster morgan le fay.

A/n:wont lie would smash.

???:sevant acher class gilgamesh

???:servant caster class gilgamesh.

Them:we ask thou. Are thou ou-

They lift their head and look at me. Complete shock. It took a few second for their brain to start functioning again and when they did.

Mordred:father!!!

Morgan:merlin!!!

Gilgameshes:enkidu!!!!

They went and hug me and when ot process in their head they look at one another.

Them:what?

It took a while to explain it all to them but they got there. I ask them if they still care for me. And modred just hug me tightly.

Mordred:it doesnt matter you still my father and you going to make up for the time you werent there.

She said while pouting.

Issei:ok ok.

I patted her head. She was in a bliss then morgan pull her away. Getting up close and personal she lay me on mu back and put her breast on my stomach and circling her finger on my cheast.

Morgan:it doesnt matter if you get a hundred girl as long as i can get my sexy hunk of man to breed me with his stallion meat rod~.

Woah do not know she was this thirsty for my meat.

Issei:how do you know about that?

Morgan:i manage to sneak into your room and take a peek at it. And play with it a bit to see how big it will get~. Must say you were quite big i couldnt take it all in my mouth~.

Issei:you just rape me.

Morgan:not that you would mind right~.

Issei:i hate it when your right.

She was then pull away and both gilgamesh take place on my side.

Gilgamesh A: well when we are married your gonna be a king of some sort and a king need a lot of women by his side~.

Gilgamesh C:she right enkidu or issei now. In fact i never outlast you when it come to sex but with help maybe.

Morgan:also i just want to know can you change people gander or just give em the opposite sex a different genitals?

Issei:why is that the first question you had?

Morgan:well to spice up the fun when we want to.

Issei:i can do that and i did do that with the other girls.

Mordred:did they outlast you?

Issei:no. We when for hours in the night and i only get 20 minute sleep and im still top shape in the morning.

Gilgamesh C:do you happen to have infinite stamina?

Issei:nope.

Gilgamesh A:i call bullshit we once did it for 17 hours straight and you didnt get tired. Like at all.

Morgan:17 hours sound like the kind of thing i wish would happen to me instead of you.

Gilgamesh C:yeah it was really really really good. I once try to pleasure myself with my old ways but it didnt felt like anything issei did.

Issei:can that be count as cheating.

All of them except mordred:does what you do is also cheating.

Issei:touche.

The dick wizard of fate.

The day after i summon the other and imtroduce them with one another. I wentbout with mordred to have a father- daughter fun time. Not like that you sicko. We were at the fun fair and playing all sort of game and doing the thing you do at a fun fair. We we come back home shirou came back just a few minute after us with an arm looking pretty fucked. I also buy a lot of food ingredient since we got three gluttony beast with us. Then one night shirou came back totally fucked. Seriously how is thia guy keep getting fuck like this. Then tomorrow night artoria, shirou, and rin decided to go somewhere.

Appearantly wanting to kill their teacher. Probably because the guy keep give history homework after homework. Wanting to see what the hell going down with the i cast a magic that allow me to see far away. Vision mirror. When it was up i told everyone to come see what happen they all got in place and they had popcorn. When the hell did theu have the time to get one? I ask if there any for me and morgan put one in her mouth and put it in mine with lips contact.

When we look into the mirror we saw artoria standing alone in the woods.

Sona:wait on what you all told us how a servants work is that servants haf easier time finding one another especially a caster servants.

Everyone:yeah that is weird why she was in the woods.

Shirou point out what sona just said.

Issei:ok they probably had plan that require artoria to do that.

Fou:fou.
Then a guy with a stern face came with an umbrella. Its not even raining or snowing. Then caster appear after rin try to shoot the guy. And she also point out she know artoria was in the woods. She came out charging at kuzuki and proceeded to get her ass beat. Most of............ everyone was shock of what the fuck just happen and i explain that shirou wasnt a proper mage so artoria is weaker than she suppose to be. Caster went to saber and shirou and rin try to fight kuzuki but they got drill by him.

Shirou then somehow manage to project noble phantasm and fight kuzuki after the enemies retreated they havr a chat.

Gilgamesh A:so hes a fake.

Issei:that is not that nice you know. In a way he is like me except the the weapon i make was real.

Gilgamesh A: exactly why he is fake.

Issei:what ever not arguing with you.

Morgan:hey issei.

Issei:hmm.

Morgan:i been meaning to ask yoy why did you summin us if you dont want to fight in the war?

Issei:i just want to meet you girls. Is that wrong?

Mordred:what about the grail?

Issei:what about the cup?

Gilgamesh C:you do know that it can grant wish right.

Issei:yeah.

Ruby:you could wish them back to life.

Everyone:yeah.

Issei:you girls know im a dimension hopper right?

Everyone:yeah.

Issei:well i dimension hop into a place that was a glorify grave yard and steal a ring of a skeleton dude.

Mordred:isnt that grave robbing?

Issei:nope he challange me to take his ring and i did. So now its mine.

Gilgamesh A:what does it do?

Issei:its the holy grail but it give three wish per day and took mana from me depend on the magnitude of the wish.

Everyone:what?

Issei:you heard me its a portable holy grail.

Gilgamesh A:no wonder why you not interested by the grail.

Wizard of fate.

We were at the place where we suppose to meet with shirou but we didnt see him anywhere and then he appear out of thin air with male gilgamesh. They talk for a while until the guy got suck by a black hole. He use a chain name after my alias enkidu. To grab onto shirous arm and i just launch a god killing blade into his dome. He dead. Today was the day we said good bye and also shirou and well shirou with rin and artoria destroy the grail.

Artoria was about to disappear because the grail was not around but i came in clutch with the wishing ring and revive her. They were confuse on what happen since they didnt know about the wishing ring. The other were already alive artoria was the only one wasnt. After exchanging goodbyes me and the other went to our home. When we got there artoria, mordred, morgan were surprise but the place. It was a mansion but did it 'mansion' is was a big as a castle after the upgrade i give it with void. Gilgameshes didnt get surprise seeing this place saying it was a fitting place for someone like. I walk to the leaving room seeing mila tying ip both sun-sun and apachi.

She look at me a wave. I dont know what those two did but it had to be bad since mila was making them look like bondage slave. I went back to the others and assign their personal room. They also ask me where i always do it i just told them its anywhere in this house. Might have not been a good idea.

A/n:the next chaper is just lemon all around and if you feel the chapter was rush. It was. i dont watch fate just know its character and only watch clips so im left with not a lot of thing to work with. And i dont want to binge watch it real quick. Yes im a fake stay night(get that reference?). Bite me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 5.3K 35
Issei has been suffering for 19 years straight until he snaps. From weakest to badass. this is my first fanfic and you guys already know what the cha...
21.2K 156 25
Issei after being betrayed by the ones he loved one decides to go for a run but fate had other ideas as issei meets the cat army find out what awaits...
11.2K 223 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
103K 2.3K 31
(Y/n) (L/n) Is Your Average Everyday Guy,He goes to School,Has Some Friends And Even A Normal Family,He's just Average Except That Does Role-Play Onc...