Ink!Sans X Reader

Fem_Sansy द्वारा

You are a normal 18 year old girl. (sorry to any guys reading) You were about to go out on your own when sudd... अधिक

A/N Sorry
Goodbye Normal Life
Welcome to Inktale
Snowdin and Memories
Flashback and A Confession (or two)
He's back
A/n New Story Ideas
Ink goes human
The Final Fight Part One
The Final Fight Part Two
A/n New story soon
A/N OMG
A/n Sorry!!!

A/N Ok please stop making these comments

609 15 5
Fem_Sansy द्वारा

Hey Kiddos, I'm tired of certain comments so I'm going to clarify some things.

1. This is the AU where Ink and Error have timelines in the underground.

2. I understand that Mettaton is male in the game but I genderbent him. So in MY stories he is a she.

3. The cannon gender for Chara is male. He is called Asriel's Brother in the game.

4. This is an AU where Ink has a soul.

I honestly don't care if you guys don't want to read my stories after this post but I'm just done with stupid comments. This is a fan-fiction. If you don't like how I wrote it then don't read it. Seriously no one is forcing you. So please I actually enjoy reading the comments and I try to reply to them its just a lot of the comments have been to "correct" me. But like I said Fanfics are an artist's way of making their own lives in the game. At least that's how I see them.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.6K 134 12
The euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love. A Days Union (Roblox myth ver) headcannons book with reader
1.4K 103 11
'' ℑ𝔫 𝔧𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔭𝔥'𝔰 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔱𝔬 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢'' 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐕 - belongs to netease! I donot own the cha...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.