Ever After High: Another Ever...

By seven7eleven11euv

follow the story of Christopher Louise who is pulled from his world due to an accident and to a world with... More

Prologue: the beginning

153 4 2
By seven7eleven11euv

Authors note:

Seven7eleven11ev in the house! Thank you all the people for supporting me, when I started writing this stoy. I have had this idea for a while no, I just got the courage to write it recently.

So thank you once more and please darkness.

(This is my first story so please be gentle on the reviews and constructive criticism is very much appreciated thanks!!)
__________________________________________________

             Story written by seven7eleven11ev

                        Proluge: the beginning
__________________________________________________
                         Ever()()()()()()()()()Ever
__________________________________________________

"Why do these things always happen to me?"

These words escaped the lips of a young boy walking down the street with his left hand in his pocket, and his other one holding up a sheet of paper he was currently frowning at.

"What in the world am I gonna do know?"

The strange boy whom he are currently observing right now. Has an appearance of dark hair with a pair of matching blue eyes and was currently wearing a dark blue button shirt, black pants with a pair of headphones around his neck and finally some dark shoes. But the strangest thing about his appearance is his pale skin, which some people have weirdly commented him on.

And his name is Christopher Louise. Though he prefers to be called simply Chris.

Letting out a tired sigh he looked at the paper in his hands with a dejected look on his face once again. The paper which he was looking at right now is his current high school examination result. Chris examines his result once more, for the umpteenth time that day. Sighing deeply when his eyes reach a D- written bold in the upper most corner of his result.

"Mom and Dad are not gonna happy about this."

He said with his shoulders slumping. Just the thought of hearing his parents giving him another lecture at home, was already enough to send shivers down his spine and make his blood run cooled. You see Chris is not your usual study hard student, he's more of your typical play now and read later types.

And that is what landed him in this mess.
Pushing his thoughts away. He resumed his walk down the road stopping near a crosswalk, he looked up at the traffic light and saw it was still at red. He stood and waited for it to shine green. He was already preparing himself mentally for his parent's harsh lecture.

Chris felt a small vibration coming from his right leg he put his hand in his pocket bringing out his phone, he saw a text coming from one of his few. He read the text;

[Andrew: hey man! you coming to amber's birthday party tomorrow?]

Chris pondered on the message, for a while before answering replying, so he decided answering honestly;

[Chris: I don't think I can make it.]

[Andrew: why?]

[Chris: didn't do too well on my test. And you know how my parents get when I do poorly.]

[Andrew: well that is what you get for not studying, I told you didn't I? man, I swear you're to laid back sometimes.]

Chris twitched when read the last text. Well his friend did tell him to read last week. But of course Chris your usual play now read later type of guy waved of his comment. The latter text didn't lie about his personality either. Andrew was always the more reserved and more logical of the two. He replied.

[Chris: well sorry for not listening to you, man you sound like my parents sometimes!]

[Andrew: whatever man!]

[Chris: Yeah. Yeah.]

[Andrew: oh! Well good luck handling your parents. I'll tell the others, later!]

[Chris: later.]

Ending the conversation with his friend, Chris put his phone back in his pocket. Sighing in defeat his shoulders slumped once more. He can't believe it! He was going to miss one of his school's most popular birthday party, that birthday had been one of the most talked about and hyped since beginning of this year.

"Hope getting an earful from my parent's will be worth it, I should have just studied harder than playing games all night." He thought in regret.
Hearing a slight ticking sound, Chris looked up seeing the traffic light switching to green and seeing that the other pedestrians have started crossing the road. Chris quickly broke away from his thoughts and followed suit.

As he walked through the road he felt something weird. An odd sensation which sent shivers down he's spine. He's body started feeling immense pain, which caused him to immediately he dropped to his knees. Chris started screaming at the top of his lungs as he felt a burning sensation spread throughout his body. Chris couldn't smell, hear, breath or even see properly anymore. Everything started becoming blurry to him.
...

...

...

And he dropped to the floor.

"Hey are you, okay can you hear me!"

Chris looked up seeing a stranger looking at him. The strange woman who was currently looking at him in alert. "Are you okay! Do you need an ambulance!" she asked once more trying to get an answer. Due to his current lack of proper hearing and seeing he assumed the woman was trying to help him. He tried answering her.
...

...

...

And he immediately regretted it as he felt unimaginable pain in his throat, it felt as if someone impaled his throat with a knife.
The stranger seeing he was in more pain started screaming "Help! Help! He needs an ambulance!"

looking down at him she spoke once more "Don't worry I'll call you an ambulance!" she said touching Chris' chest.

But something both weird and miraculous happened as soon as she touched him. Chris' pain completely vanished, completely disappearing like it was never there to begin with. Blinking a few times he started getting up, the stranger also blinking in surprise, quickly supported him. "Are you okay is everything fine?" he looked at the stranger who looked at him with a puzzled expression.

Deciding to answer her he replied "I-I think I feel better now. Thank you-"

"Move! Get the hell off the road quickly!" a random voice screamed.

Chris went on alert as he saw a speeding truck headed towards them. He looked at the woman who had so generously helped him, whom was still helping him up. Chris knew immediately that with his weak body he couldn't move in time.

So he did the only thing that came to his mind. He quickly pushed the woman out of the way causing a yelp to escape her lips. He looked back to see the truck now only a few feet away from him. He could only widen his eyes, as the truck hit him with full force.
...

...

...

And then nothing he felt absolutely nothing.
The whole world looked as if it was spinning to him, up became down, left became right and inside became outside. Chris could feel the wind rushing and splashing full force around his body, luckily he couldn't feel his body twisting and turning, his bones breaking and turning into opposite directions.

His body rolled and skidded along the road until it came a screeching halt with a last big THUD, his blood coating the entire road. He could hear people screaming various words, he could hardly even make them out.

"Help!"

"Where in the world did that truck come from?!"

"Someone call an ambulance!"

"Is he still alive?!"

"What happened the hell happened just now!?"

"I think he's eyes are opening!"

The last statement which was true as Chris' eyes struggled to open. His eyes finally opening he saw his surroundings.

Red.

Everything was a deep crimson colour.

That was all he could see.
...

...

...

And then his vision started getting blurry. His eyes closing slowly the pain and numbness vanishing his mind slowly drifting away...
No!

He couldn't die!

Not right now!

He still had so many things he wanted to do!
Tell his parents that he loves them, he wanted hear one of his sister's witty remarks, he never got to really appreciate his friends...
He can't go... not right now... not like this.
Slowly but gradually his whole life started replaying itself in his mind, good memories, the bad memories, the embarrassing ones, the awkward ones. Literally his entire life flashed between his eyes. In just a single second.
Tears started welling up in Chris' eyes. Please he can't go! please!... please! Plea...s-

Something Chris did not realize is that the more he tried to stay conscious, the more his mind was drifting into unconsciousness. Chris knew that it was a futile battle, his body broken beyond repair, his limbs torn into pieces, his inner organs had all burst within his body, almost all bones within his body shattered. If a classmate from his school should see him right, the person wouldn't even recognize him.
Yes that is how bad it is.

Chris tried his best to stay awake he needs to live! He wants live another day! H-he-he wants to-

That is when darkness overtook him.
...

...

...

Nothing but darkness.
__________________________________________________
                        Ever()()()()()()()Ever.
__________________________________________________

When Chris awoke all he could see was
darkness, complete utter darkness. "Where am I what is going on" he tried voicing his taught, but soon found out that he couldn't move his mouth, he tried moving other parts of his body, and soon discovered that he couldn't move his entire body.

His body seemed to be completely still, devoid of any motion. Chris body seems to be floating in this utter darkness, a gentle breeze keeping his body in motion. Chris might not be able to move his body, but his mind was a currently running a marathon.

"What in the world is happening, where am I and how did I get here!" Chris taught in both confusion panic.

He tried voicing out his thoughts one more time, when all of his previous memories came rushing back to him. The accident! Him getting sick suddenly in the middle of the road! And not to forget that truck that came out of nowhere! Now his mind was running a mile per second, questioning everything that had happened so far, but sadly Chris seemed to forget the fact that he was floating in nothingness and that no matter how much he tried he wouldn't be getting any answers soon.

So Chris finally realized he was dead.

"..."

He'd always taught that death was completely different, always when he and his friends discussed the topic about old age and death he'd simply wave it off. How much he wished he would have given it more taught.

...

So this is it huh? Just floating in darkness for his entire afterlife never being able to see his friends or tell his family a last goodbye... what a cruel fate. If Chris would have been able to move his eyes, he would be crying right.

Until he heard a mysterious voice.

Do you want to live?

"What..."

I said do you want to live.

"ummm... Sir?" chris wasn't really what he should refer the voice as. But it seems that the voice was capable of hearing his thoughts.

You want to be able to walk and smile again?
"Yes..." the voice seemed to be becoming clearer.
You want to be able smell and touch again?

"Yes..."

Do you want to live once more?

"Yes... I... I... I-"

"Want to live!"

Then your wish shall be granted!

And then a bright light overtook the entire darkness
__________________________________________________
                      Ever()()()()()()()()()Ever
__________________________________________________
(Few moments after.)

Chris could vaguely remember what had happened.

I want to live!

Then your wish shall be granted!

When the light cleared Chris was left in the dark once more. But things were different this time around weirdly so? Instead of floating in what seemed like an endless void of darkness, it seemed like he was… inside of something?

Every time he tried to move his arms or either legs, it felt like they were being restrained by something which caused him not to be able move his limbs properly. Strange… right?

Whatever he was inside of also felt sort of warm and… fleshy? Though Chris was glad he was no longer swimming in that void of darkness or whatever it was, it felt pretty scary not being able to move your entire body. Though apart from that, Chris was currently thinking where he is right now. He was glad he was still able to think and move his limbs… only slightly though.
So Chris tried the only thing that would help him right now which was-

Opening his eyes.

Chris tried opening his and thank God, they actually opened. But the sight he saw would forever leave him hunted, the fleshy thing Chris felt earlier seemed to be a weird mixture of both orange and yellowish colour with red veins in them, it looked like one those nests aliens would trap people in one of those alien movies he once saw when he was alive. That is when he found out that not only could he breathe but also touch, hear and smell? It seemed like all of his senses have returned back to him.

Using all his senses he found the place he was in is smelling slightly odd, and also it had a weird gooey feeling to it and he could also make out a few noises here and there? So Chris tried and moved his entire body only to feel something on he’s stomach… what!? Using all of his new found senses he tried moving his eyes down only to find a long cord connecting to his supposed… belly button.

Then everything finally came to him! The weird noises his weak body! The warm and fleshy feeling! And also the weird noises! Everything finally added up!
He was…

A baby! But no just any baby!

A baby who hasn’t even been born yet!
__________________________________________________
                  Ever()()()()()()()()()Ever.
__________________________________________________
(Four months later) outside the stomach of the unknown woman.

“Push! My Queen please push!”

Currently a woman was in labor. Many servants and handmaidens surrounded aiding her in her childbirth. The woman has the appearance of a woman in her early twenties with light violet hair and blue eyes wearing a white dress. The woman in question isn’t any ordinary woman her name is Queen Joan wisteria, Queen of kingdom of wisteria, she is also the dutiful and loyal wife of one of the members of the knights of the roundtable…

And who’s said King and husband who isn’t here to currently witness his child being born.

“Where the hex name is my husband!” Joan shouted in between her screams of labor.

“He isn’t here my queen he went to Camelot on an urgent meeting with the other knights.” one handmaiden answered.

“And he also said he won’t be back till next week.” Another one added.

“Then send him a letter to come home! Right now!”

“Yes my your highness!” two of the many handmaidens in the room left quickly to fulfill her demand

“Joan! Please you must settle down!” said the head hand maiden who rubbing the queens hand in comfort.

“I apologize Lady Helen! But I just-“ the Queen tried to replay but was cut off when another sharp pain was emitted from her stomach, which caused her to let out another scream.

“Please my Queen you must remain calm! Just concentrate on giving birth!” the head handmaiden replied making the queen nod her head in agreement.

The Queen of wisteria looked up to see the face of her most loyal servant, seeing her brown locks cascade down her back and her strong green eyes filled with determination, wrinkles framing her ageing face. Lady Helen is more than just a servant to the queen, she is her most loyal servant and best friend. She is a support every queen would ask for.

And she was also the biggest aid she has right now.

“My Queen I think I can see the head! Please continue pushing!” the Joan let out a tired sigh as she heard the handmaiden’s words. “Soon it will be over…” Joan thought in contempt.
__________________________________________________
                      Ever()()()()()()()()()Ever.
__________________________________________________
(Inside the stomach)

“What in the world is happening?” where the thoughts of a babified Chris, as he felt something trying to pull him out of…whose ever stomach he was currently occupying.

To be honest Chris had used the time he was stuck in… whose ever stomach he currently in? To think about his life, he’d thought about what his new life would be like? He’d be thinking what type of parents he would have? And so on…

Not only that! But Chris had also enough time to come to terms with the fact that….

He’d never see his friends and family again. It took him some time to realize that whatever that voice was from before had surprisingly gifted him with a new life. Chris had used the first couple of month to try and call out to that mysterious voice, which ended in failure because every time he called out there was no answer. So simply he’d used that time to bash.
The second month he used to get himself back emotionally stable. Why you ask? Because anybody losing their life and then friends and family in the blink of an eye and is being reborn as another person child, without ever having the chance to see his loved ones ever again! Might take a toll on someone’s emotional and mental health.

And the last month he’d use it to simply to calm his mind and simply wait. Because no matter what he tried nothing would change the current predicament he was currently in. So all he did was wait to try and predict what his new life would be like…

And this is where we find ourselves currently.
Outside of our protagonist’s future mother
“My Queen it’s finally out! And congratulations it is a boy!” One of the queen’s handmaidens exclaimed in happiness.

“Really… allow me to see him” The queen asked in a weak voice as she just finished labor, and was currently very weak.

The handmaiden complied and passed the baby to Lady Helen who in turn smiled and passed the baby to his mother. The queen immediately lost all of her tiredness and beamed when she saw her new baby, just seeing her child seemed to make her entire day. Lady Helen smiled at her Queen’s reaction to her newborn son, the Queen hadn’t really been in a really good mood since her husband decided to leave unannounced to what seemed to be an emergency meeting with the other knights of the roundtable.

Lady Helen stalked over to the Queen so as to not disturb her and the child. She looked at the child he seemed very chubby with a tiny mass of black and blue hair. The baby had yet to open its eyes. Lady Helen turned around to signal the other handmaidens to excuse them. As they all left lady Helen turned back to the Queen.

“What a beautiful child you have given birth to my Queen” lady Helen whispered as she looked at the child alongside the queen.

“I must say the same for myself Helen, though he is a little on the… what do you call it… fat side?” the Queen remarked with a tiny smile, which earned her a low chuckle from her head handmaiden.

“It’s called chubby my Queen, and see he looks exactly like his father.” Lady Helen said as she cooed over the newborn child. The queen however frowned a little bit at her words.

“Yes… and I just hope he doesn’t have his personality or his tendencies…” the Queen replied with a little bit of sadness in her voice.

The handmaiden noticed this however. “Please my Queen just have a little more patience, you know how he is.” The servant tried to reason with her Queen. But Joan just shook her head in objection.

“I don’t know Helen it just feel like he is paying more attention to his allegiance to the

roundtable than me…I don’t know I just feel a little conflicted.” The Queen replied in a somber tone.

The handmaiden let out a tired sigh, the marriage between her King and Queen hasn’t really be going that well, she couldn’t the deny that the seemed to care more for his knightly duties than her which had led to a lot of fights and arguments in the past. She is afraid that their marriage might not last…

She can still remember how happy Queen was when she became a newlywed… all those happy times. Just what had gone wrong?

The head handmaiden just hopes the arrival of their baby might be the cure to their marriage…

Lady Helen shook her head slightly to clear those thoughts, she turned back to her queen. “My Queen please clear those thoughts, it isn’t good for a woman to think negatively, especially one that just entered motherhood.“ Lady Helen ended with a smile. This seemed to lighten the queen’s mood a little as she immediately refocused her attention back on to her baby.

“Look he’s opening his eyes!” the Queen practically exclaimed in happiness. As what she just said was currently happening both the queen and her hand maiden scooted closer to see the baby first look into this world…

Which were a beautiful calm neon blue.
__________________________________________________
                        Ever()()()()()()()()()Ever.
__________________________________________________
(A couple of minutes before)

Chris seemed to be free from whatever woman’s stomach he was inhabiting for the past couple of months. He could finally feel the light breeze on his skin and the hands touching him! He can finally move his limbs freely! He could smell the fresh breath of release! Both none of does things mattered to him at the moment all he cared about right now…

...

...

Was that he was finally free! Sweet sweet freedom!

Chris would probably kiss the ground right now if he could…

He felt his body being moved around, probably being passed from person to person before being wrapped in something warm… a baby cloth if he had to guess? Chris felt himself being finally placed in a more comfortable pair of arms…

That person was probably his new mother.
Chris wouldn’t lie. He had a lot of mixed feelings about this… part of him felt anxious to meet his new mother, the other part felt like he was betraying his mother, by having a new mother. He felt like he was replacing them… his old mom might have been strict and a lightly hard on him but he still loves her with all of his heart.
He took in a deep breath…

“Time to meet my new parents I guess...” Chris thought unsure of himself.

But nevertheless his eyes slowly trailed open…
What he saw next took his breath away. Chris saw two of the most beautiful women he had ever seen in his life, one with light violet hair and blue eyes and another elderly one with forest green eyes and brown… two of them which are currently looking at him.

“It seems like he took your eyes my Queen.” the elderly one spoke up first. As she observed the child closer.

“Yes. it seems that way, Helen.” The one with violet hair added happily as she continued rocking with gently.

“Wait a minute! Did that woman just call the other one a Queen?!” baby Chris thought in confusion .The woman brown haired woman who he had come to know as Helen called the other woman a… Queen? Right?

Chris turned his baby head back to he’s new mother (it’s so weird calling her that) and looked at her closer. as he got a better look at her he could see a pretty pale skin her lovely blue eyes and her lovely blue eyes and violet hair that cascaded down her back like a river. She almost looked ethereal.

Turning his attention back to her companion, she had pretty wavy brown hair that really accented her forest green eyes and face. She looked fairly pretty on her own even do she looks like she’s in her late forties. She looked more on the natural side.

“My my. Isn’t this one the looker!” exclaimed the Queen as she started rubbing his cheek with her finger.

“My Queen I believe he is just getting accustomed to his surroundings.” The brown haired woman said as she also started cooing over the child.

“Well… this is my life now.” A certain babified person taught sadly.

“But my Queen you haven’t named him yet, have you not a name for him?” asked Lady Helen. A question which caught our protagonist’s attention.

“Well…” the Queen started.

“I just hope they give a good one… oh! Or a cool one like Zayne or Naruto.” The Queen’s newborn taught in anticipation.

“mhmm…what about…” the Queen continued. Drawing out.

“Oh! Please let it be a good one! And not any stupid one…” Chris just prayed to any deity out there that they wouldn’t give him a stupid name
.
“Christian, Christian Wisteria. A beautiful name isn’t Helen.” Looking at Lady Helen who smiled at her words.

“It is my Queen. It is” the head handmaiden replied with a smile of her own.

“Huh… didn’t expect that, a little closer to my real name but…” he turned his head back to the two smiling women. Their smiles also causing him to giggle a little bit “Ah! What the heck! I think I can live with it.”
________________________________________________
Authors note:

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to review and constructive criticism is very needed.

This is a simple isekai story just with a little more deeper(very deep) themes.

I've read a couple of popular eah stories and most of them follow the same line up at best
So I've finally decided to do mine.
Again thanks for reading.

Cross posted on fanfiction.net

Continue Reading