๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต? - ๐™ป๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š— ๏ฟฝ...

By kholaytary

Robin Gilmore is Rory Gilmore's twin sister, her mother is Lorelai Gilmore, the rebel daughter from Emily and... More

แถœสฐแตƒสณแตƒแถœแต—แต‰สณหข & แดฌแต‰หขแต—สฐแต‰แต—โฑแถœ
แด›สœษช๊œฑ ษช๊œฑ แดแด‡
โฐยน; ROBIN HOOD
โฐยฒ; GILMORE WORLD
โฐยณ; FAVORITE KID
โฐโด; YALE
โฐโถ; HUNTZBERGER
โฐโท; DATE, HUH?
โฐโธ; DRUNK
โฐโน; BYE JESS
ยนโฐ; KICKED OUT
ยนยน;BUSY

โฐโต; DEAN OF ADMISSIONS

4.1K 91 13
By kholaytary

I do not own Gilmore Girls, Amy Sherman-Palladino owns it, I only own my OCs: Robin, Lana and Haiden.

"Robin, Rory, this is the office of a very dear friend of mine, his name is Harris Fellows, and he just happens to be the dean of admissions" grandpa says, 

DEAN OF ADMISSIONS? ADMISSIONS?? maybe grandpa will let me do a 'interview' with him or something like that, it would be amazing!

"Really?" mum asks, I swear to god, if she ruins this.. "that's right. And I called him just before we came, and I asked him if he had the time to squeeze you two in, and he said yes." grandpa says "ohmygod" I say "squeeze us in..." Rory says "for an interview" he says "ohmygod" I say again "a-an interview for what dad?" mum asks "an interview for Yale." "Oh my god grandpa!" I say and hug him, I gotta be dreaming, if I am dreaming I will be so sad, this have to be real.

"Grandpa.." Rory says when I let go of grandpa "oh, I told him all about you and your grades and how well you two are doing at Chilton, well, of course he insisted on seeing you. He wouldn't let me off the hook." he says "but I haven't applied to Yale" Ror says "I obviously have" I mumble "I told him you weren't finished deciding Rory, that you were being very picky. But of course, Robin, I told him that you always wanted to go to Yale, I think that made him want you two even more. They can be very competitive, this Ivy League schools. He's expecting you at 3:00, oh look-it's 3:00 now" grandpa says looking at his watch, this is way to perfect to be real.

"Well, we timed this perfectly, didn't we?" he says "Come on, I'll walk you two in. We'll be right back" he says and mom nods before coming to us "Rory, honey, you don't have to go in there, he'll be fine just interviewing Robin" mum says "What? well of course she's going to go in there" grandpa says, at least mum is fine with me going, I don't have to be part of the discussion.

"Rory, honey -The only person I'm talking to- You don't have to go in there if you don't want to" mum says nodding reassuringly "Lorelai, the man is waiting for them both." grandpa says "d'you wanna leave?, we can just leave" "no, mom, it's okay. I'll go in." Ror says and mum goes back to stand beside grandma.

"Harry is a very nice man, girls. I think you three are really going to hit it off" grandpa says and I smile, this is so amazing, I thought this couldn't get better, but it definitely did. "Come on, I'll walk you two in." he says and we go in.

He walks us in there and goes back outside, I go in first, the B of Robin comes before the R of Rory, so it makes sense, what am I even thinking?

I shake Harris hand when I go in and sit on the chair in front of his desk "Robin Gilmore, it's a pleasure to meet you." he says "it's a pleasure to meet you to sir" I say, god, I'm so nervous, I wish grandpa could've told me about the interview before.

"Your grandfather told me you want to study in Yale, since when do you want to study in Yale?" he asks "um.. I'm not sure, maybe since I was 7 or 8, I always really liked Yale." 

"that's great, I love when students are interested in Yale since they were really young. You are studying in Chilton, right? do you do any extracurricular activities there?" "hm, yeah, actually.. I am in the student council, I am in biology club, I do Fashion design, photography club and I am the head of the french club, I've been in the student council and in photography club for 2 years, this is my 3rd year in fashion design club and french club and I've been in photography club for 1 year." I say, I actually just got in photography club so I'll have bigger chances to get in Yale, Rory strangely doesn't seem to care about extracurricular activities.

"I see that you have a "Pemberley" t-shirt, I know that Pemberley isnt a school, what is it?" he asks "oh, Pemberley is Mr. Darcy's house in Pride and Prejudice" "that's a book, right?" he asks "yeah, it is my favorite book, you never read it?" "I'm afraid not" "you should definitely read it, it is amazing" I say "I will. Do you like reading a lot?" he asks "my favorite thing in the world beside music and tea" "that's great, reading is an amazing thing, but I think I heard you say 'tea', is that right?" he asks and I laugh "tea is my biggest addiction" I say and he laughs.

"Oh, and I love drawing too" I say "what do you like do draw?" he asks "mostly clothes, people and random things that come to my mind" I say "I actually want to study fashion design and arts in Yale" I say "really? that's great! I don't interview a lot of artists" he says and I laugh "I actually have some of my drawings here, If you want to see them" I say and he nods "yes, of course, that'd be great" he says

I open my backpack and get some of my drawings (A/N: the drawings aren't mine)

He gets them and looks at all of them very carefully "these are great!" he says and I smile "thanks, I'd've (A/N: idk if thats even a way to say I would have, but I hope u understood it) brought some more of them but I didn't knew I was going to do an interview so.." I say and he keeps looking at my drawings, we talk some more but after some minutes the interview finishes "it was very nice meeting you Robin, and I'll definitely read Pride and Prejudice" he says and I nod "it was very nice meeting you too, and it is a great book, I think you'll really like it" I say and leave his office while Rory gets in.

IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

-1139 words-

bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 2.3K 21
Matilda Hayden grew up with her father in the Elite Upper Class of Boston, and she quite enjoyed her life- thank you very much. She didn't have many...
298K 5.5K 71
My name is Christina Gilmore, twin of the famous Rory Gilmore. My sister is more know for her smarts and love of reading, I am more well know around...
88.1K 1.9K 35
Christina Emily Gilmore is the twin sister of Rory Gilmore. Attending Chilton with her sister she works hard to succeed. Like her mother she has an a...
608K 13.9K 132
Heather Gilmore is Rory Gilmore's twin sister, who is one of Stars Hollow's most loved along with her sister. She finds herself intrigued by the new...