Meu Tesoro

By dvlk2117

*** COMPLETED ***💕 STEAMY ; MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY Cynthia Roy (23), a beautiful girl who has no one in this... More

A/N : Before You Read
A/N: Meu Tesoro Cast
A/N : Meu Tesoro Songs!!
Meu Tesoro: Prologue
Chapter 1 : Wife or Chatter Box ??
Chapter 2: Crazy in Love !!
Chapter 3: Sexy Little Tesoro!!
Chapter 4: Embarrassed Fantasies!!
Chapter 5: Cynthia's Life Theory!
Chapter 6: Tryna Pull This Fantasy?
Chapter 7: Mafia Power Challenge!
Chapter 8: Pleasurable Punishment!
Chapter 9: Even after Death!
Chapter 10: Like ANIMALS ;)!!
Chapter 11: A father's instinct!!
Chapter 13: Oh My 'ONESIE'!!
Chapter 14: I'm the reason you're 'Pregnant'!
Chapter 15: He is 'My' Everything!
Chapter 16: Silence before the Storm?
Chapter 17: Ought to be Careful!
Chapter 18: The Saviour - Victoria's Secret!
Chapter 19: Scared and Failed!
Chapter 20: Black Lions vs Silver Sharks!
Chapter 21: I never play a fair game!
Chapter 22: Pregnant Wife - Thoughtful Husband!
Chapter 23: His heart stopped!
Chapter 24: 136 BPM to 0 BPM !!
Chapter 25: Just '2' Hours ??
Chapter 26: Surprise - Surprise Mrs. Knight!!
Chapter 27: Dreams Come True!
Chapter 28: Magic Touch - Lusty Eyes!
Chapter 29: 50 - 50 Partnership! ;)
Chapter 30: Butterfly or Lion?
Chapter 31: Xander's little Chipmunk!
Chapter 32: No Sleep Tonight!
A/N : Fun with MT Characters!
A/N: Character Aesthetic Art

Chapter 12: Expired Test Kit!

5.4K 310 269
By dvlk2117

(Mature Language 18+)

The moment he stepped out of his car, he automatically made his way to his study instead of their bedroom. With the gift bag in one hand and the other holding the half consumed cigarette, he hurried down the corridor. He was not a heavy smoker but yes, he used to have two cigarettes a day just to calm his nerves. A few drinks here and there, was an obvious thing. He chided himself for smoking in the mansion especially when his pretty wife was expecting. He still believed his instincts about her pregnancy.

He entered his study and opened all the windows and doors to let the smoke escape outside. Taking another large puff and relishing the taste, he discarded the cigarette butt into the ashtray on his study table. He sat on his chair after pouring himself a drink and thought about the little gifts he brought for his wife and his son who was still in his mother's cocoon. He just sat there thinking and hoping that she would like the little gifts. 

Just the thought about his little family brought a huge smile on his face. He had been longing for a family and now finally he was gifted with one.

With the smile still playing on his lips, he opened the gifts he bought for her and his little one. A neck chocker for her and two onesies for his baby boy. Yes, he not only believed that his wife was pregnant but also that their first born will be a boy.

P.S.: Gift for Cynthia!

P.S.: Baby boy's GIFT 1

P.S.: Baby Boy's GIFT 2

He stood up abruptly after setting back the gifts inside the bag and made his way to the bathroom in his study in crisp steps. He washed his hands and face several times, desperately wanting to get rid of the tobacco content over his lips and fingers. Once he was done, he stepped out of the washroom and made his way to the table where he had put the little gift bag. With the feeling of being a father enveloping him he made his way towards their bedroom.

* * *

"Tesoro?"

"Tesoro?"

Alexander called while looking for his wife in their room. Placing the gift bag on their bed he made his way towards the balcony thinking she might be in there. She always loved sitting on the little swing chair in their balcony and write her stories. But the man met an empty balcony; his wife was nowhere seen. Thinking she might be in the bathroom he made his way towards it while unbuttoning his shirt. He immediately stopped in his tracks when he heard her little sobs coming from the bathroom. He rushed inside and saw his wife sitting in one corner and sniffing softly.

"Hey... What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?" He asked while sitting next to her and pulling her soft body on his lap.

"I am sorry!" She said in a week tone and continued crying while throwing her hands around his neck confusing him even more.

"Why are you crying Tesoro? What are you apologising for?" He asked while running his fingers in her hair and kissing on top of her head.

"It's negative!" She complained in between her sobs and pointing towards the pregnancy test kit on the floor. Alexander looked in the direction his wife pointed and closed his eyes while clicking his tongue.

"Sweetheart, you don't have to cry over that. It's okay. It's not in our control. Alright? Plus, it's not the end of the world. You can get pregnant anytime." He said in a soft tone while hugging her tightly.

He was not a fool. The way she was reacting, he understood there was more to it. He knew that she was feeling bad about the negative result but more than that she was worried. She was worried about his reaction about this entire pregnancy subject.

"I am so sorry about it. You were so sure and I swear I had symptoms. I just don't understand. I feel so guilty for proving you wrong. I am sorry Alex! I am so, so sorry." She said in a desperate tone shaking her head making him feel guiltier. He mentally chided himself for not keeping his fatherly instincts with him. And now, she was worried about hurting him and proving him wrong.

God, why was she this good? And what good deeds had he done to deserve this pure hearted innocent lady? He was a devil and she was an angel.

Without disturbing her, he stretched his arm and grabbed the tiny pregnancy test stick and checked. He could see that something was off with the paper inside it. Scrunching his nose in confusion he looked around the bathroom and could see the outer cover of the kit near the dust bin. He moved her a little and stood up on his feet. He gently picked her up and placed her on the bathroom counter.

After kissing her cheeks a few more times and telling her not to worry about anything, he went near the bin and picked up the wrapper.

"Did you check the expiry date on the test kit?" He asked while crossing his arms across his chest stunning her.

"Do they have expiry dates?" She asked in a completely shocked tone.

"Yes, they do! And this one has crossed its date." He replied back in a firm tone showing her the expiry date on the wrapper.

She gasped looking at it and took it in her hands. She had no idea that there were expiry dates for such kits too. For a moment she felt like a stupid fool for jumping into conclusions and panicking him unnecessarily.

"God! I didn't know that. Hawwww!" She said feeling completely stupid and started sobbing making him close his eyes and curse under his breath 'drama queen'.

"I am so sorry for behaving silly and not checking the expiry date. I am so sorry Alex!" She apologised over and over again while holding her ears making his heart skip beats on her extreme cuteness. He chuckled and kissed her saying, "its okay sweetheart! It happens!"

"So there might be a slightest chance that I am pregnant?" She asked looking at him hopefully while he nodded his head in 'yes' saying, "You are clearly pregnant! Now, before you go all hormonal again, let me take you to the doctor."

Of course he earned a glare from his wife for calling her hormonal!

"Why do we need a doctor? Maybe I can get a new test kit and check again? And I will check the expiry date this time. I promise!" She said while smiling at him sheepishly and scratching the side of her neck. He could feel her embarrassment and chuckled mentally. He also knew that she suggested about another test kit thinking he might be tired from his travel and the last thing she wanted was to add her duties on him.

Before she could even suggest anything else, he picked her up and made his way out of the bathroom not before saying;

"The hell you are going to use these pregnancy sticks again Cynthia!!"

* * *

"Liam! I need you to run a sonography and show us our baby." Alexander practically ordered the poor doctor making his way into his cabin while Cynthia followed him in unsure steps feeling completely embarrassed about their sudden entry.

She was already feeling uneasy by the unnecessary attention they were drawing from the crowd in the hospital because of her 'impatient' husband.

Knowing Alexander, she wasn't surprised at all when he had practically made his way right through the corridors like a king; not even bothered about what the crowd might think about his behaviour. The only thing that bothered her was, there was no doubt that he was used to such an attention but she wasn't. It was totally new and embarrassing to her.

Unaware of her state, her husband continued making his way to the doctor's cabin in swift and crisp steps like he owned the entire place.

Well, technically speaking, he did own this hospital!

"Yes, Boss! Right away!" Liam, their family doctor, stood up immediately looking at Alexander. He was already informed that his boss was on his way and would like a few pregnancy checkups to be done. So, clearly expecting their arrival and knowing the level of patience his boss has, he had ensured to keep everything ready for Cynthia's testing.

"What?" Alexander asked when he looked in his wife's direction who was sitting on the patient's bed right next to the sonography machine with a scowl on her face.

She was totally irritated by his behaviour and was shooting daggers at him!

Sensing she had something to say, he hunched a little towards her while she carefully whispered in his ears not to draw Liam's attention.

"Isn't there a word called 'please' in your dictionary Alex?" She whispered while gritting her teeth in irritation, while her husband simply chuckled and replied in the most nonchalant tone irking her even more.

"Requesting is not my cup of tea Tesoro! I only order and get things done!"

"Mrs. Knight, could you please lie down?" Liam asked with a bright smile playing on his lips looking at his boss's wife. He was one of the guests in their wedding. And when he saw Cynthia for the first time that day, he was so happy for his boss. He could definitely sense how his boss was head over heels for his wife. He knew that she was the major reason that his boss was smiling like a normal human being these days.

"Boss, madam has to lift her top for medical reasons!" The young doctor said while gulping a little and praying his stars for giving Alexander a few seconds to understand that it was purely for medical reasons only.

He knew Alexander's gun usually spoke first, so even a slightest mistake in his words would cost him his head.

"Alright!" Alexander said nodding his head in 'yes' while Liam heaved a deep sigh of relief thinking 'Step 1 successfully done!'

"Mrs. Knight I will have to apply this gel over your abdomen. It will be cold but there is nothing to worry. May I proceed?" He informed and asked Cynthia who was now lying on her back while Alexander lifted her top and curled his fingers over her arm indicating that he was with her.

"Okay!" She replied in a soft tone and looked at Alexander who smiled at her saying, "Don't worry Tesoro! I am right here."

After capturing a few images Liam turned his attention towards Alexander with a bright smile on his face.

"Congratulations Boss! You were right. Mrs. Knight is pregnant! Congratulations Mam!"

Cynthia gasped in surprise and cupped her mouth with her palms. As if on cue a few set of happy tears formed in her eyes and she grinned like a child. She looked at Alexander who smiled at her and said, "See? I told you. Didn't I?"

"Oh wow! I... I can't... I can't believe it! Your father instinct is so strong Alex." She tried to form a sentence but looking at the screen in front of her she could really not speak. Alexander hunched a little and kissed her on her forehead and said, "I know honey!"

"So, do you want to see, how our baby looks like?" He asked in a soft tone while she nodded her head happily.

He smirked naughtily at his wife and asked "Liam, could you 'please' show us our baby?" Cynthia rolled her eyes and shook her head listening to his extra cheesy please that obviously stunned the young doctor.

"Su... Sure Boss!" Liam said in a completely confused tone. Yes, his boss requested and it was the blunder of a millennium.

Wow, his madam did change his boss; in a good way though!!

"There is your baby!" Liam said while pointing at the screen while the proud parents looked at the screen with love and affection.

"Actually, it's only the g-sac; the covering in which the baby will start to grow. Presence of g-sac indicates positive pregnancy." Liam informed with a smile on his face while Alexander and Cynthia shared a loving look with each other in between their endearments.

"I love you!"

"I love you too Tesoro!"

"But there is one thing..." Liam said in an unsure tone catching the couple's attention. This was the nightmare he was scared of.

Step 2 will be his death!

"What is it?" Alexander asked while narrowing his eyes at Liam scaring his even more.

"Is there something wrong? Is our baby okay?" Cynthia asked in a worried tone making Liam's head shoot up in an instant and say, "Everything is okay Mrs. Knight. Your baby is fine; totally fine! It's just that..."

"I... I... I need to look into the 'g-sac' growth and..." Liam said while interlocking his fingers every now and then while running his tongue over his dried lips. Alexander's piercing gaze was enough for him to feel all dehydrated in an instant. He was so scared to death that he wasn't able to form the sentence. He knew he was about to lose his head.

"And?" Alexander asked while Cynthia observed Liam's tensed look.

"It's ok. Please tell us!" Cynthia said in a soft tone sensing that something was off.

"And for that I need to..."

"Speak up, before I blow your head off!" Alexander roared making both Cynthia and Liam gasp in horror.

"ALEX?"

"I need to... in... in... inserttheprobeinMrs.Knight'svagina!" The doctor practically rushed the last part and covered his face in his palms praying his god for his precious life.

Cynthia and Alexander shared a confused look. They really didn't understand the last part what Liam had said. But looking at Liam she knew it was something that Alexander won't like.

"I am sorry we didn't understand what you said. And it's ok you don't have to be scared of anything. Please tell us what it is." Cynthia said in a soft tone making Liam to look at her while biting his lip.

"You are going to repeat what you said and this time I want each and every word coming out of your mouth clearly. Do you get that?" Alexander warned while Liam nodded his head in 'yes'.

He is so going to die today and the poor man didn't even have his first kiss. He never thought the reason of his death would be doing his job correctly.

"Boss, I know you will want to kill me after this. But, for Mrs. Knight's sake and for your baby's sake, I have to check the g-sac growth properly. Since the fetal pole is not yet seen, it is advised to conduct the next step through cervix investigation. And for that, I need to insert the test probe in Mrs. Knight's vagina."

"The f****** hell you are going to insert it!" Alexander roared and before he could pull out his gun, Cynthia screeched his name in a loud whisper and held his hand.

"Alex?"

"Alex! Stop it!"

"Alex, he is a doctor and he is doing this for us. Please don't get mad! Please honey!" She said while making him look into her eyes and praying that her extra possessive husband listens to her.

This man really needs to be tamed! He cannot go pointing gun at people just because he didn't like the situation. God, she is going to have such a tough time living with this unnecessarily possessive man!!

Alexander closed his eyes for a few moments trying to analyse the entire situation while Cynthia looked at Liam and mouthed, 'don't worry, you're not in danger. Relax!'

Liam was so thankful that this lady was the super woman who practically saved his life.

"Listen to me loud and clear!" Alexander said in a firm tone while pointing his index finger at the young doctor.

"You will not be the one inserting that f****** probe in my wife's vagina. Get a lady doctor or a lady nurse in this f****** cabin to run that f****** test! Am I f****** clear?" Alexander practically roared while Liam nodded his head in 'yes' and started the work before his boss changes his mind.

Cynthia hit her forehead with her palm thinking why on earth was she in this situation in the first place?

* * *

What will happen now? Cynthia is pregnant, what is going to happen next? Where is Robert? Is he going to come back? What about Jonathan? Where is Alessandro and Katherine? Is Alexander going to spoil his baby mama? What Drama is going to unfold?

To all my favourite readers, thank you so much for your votes, comments and for sharing my story!

Please push the button below to vote, share and comment!

Thank you!

Much Love!

Manasa DVLK!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
27.5K 1.2K 50
This is an unedited first draft, which will soon go for major construction. Eliza-beth, where HIS secrets are revealed. Family breaks/unite, past is...
71.7K 1.8K 29
15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of her foster parents Getting a positive p...
320K 6K 28
|COMPLETE| Started on: 8/4/2022. Finished on: 30/7/2022. _____________ Diana Everett; a 19 year old kindergarten teacher who loves kids and her job...