WISHES OF THE HEART

By hafsatuuwaxeery

Hibbatullah Aliyu: Just an ordinary girl whose dream is to become a model. But as it is in the society we... More

a new one
prolugue
CHAPTER ONE
chapter two
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER four
THE DAY
CHAPTER SIX.
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT
author's note
CHAPTER NINE.
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY.
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO.
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.
AUTHORS NOTE.
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN.
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT.
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.
CHAPTER THIRTY.
CHAPTER THIRTY: part two.
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE.

263 55 50
By hafsatuuwaxeery

Ignore all typos.......

Enjoy

4years back.

Writer's POV.

Hibbah sighed as she took her duffel bag to the rickshaw waiting for them.
She hugged her ummi one last time before she got into the rickshaw together with hauwa and ya Habib.
She felt overwhelmed, never in her life did she thought She'll travel out of gombe and that to without her ummi.
"Hey what are you thinking about". Hauwa nudged her breaking hibbah from her train of thoughts, deep inside her she felt scared. She's never travelled so what do you expect?.

When they reached the car park they got down with their bags. Boarded a car to abuja and waited untill the car was filled up before they started their trip. That was like after 1hour of waiting.

Few hours into the trip hibbah felt as though she would throw up. The smell of the car fuel is making her feel nauseous and dizzy.
"hauwa I feel like throwing up". She scrunched up her face and covered her nose with her palms. " am sorry, just hold it up".hauwa rubbed her arm in attempt to make her feel better.
They are in a sienna.

After few mins hibbah felt she couldn't take it anymore."hauwapassneanylon".she rushed the words which confused hauwa. "What?". Hauwa asked. Hibbah just snatched an empty nylon from hauwa in which she threw her guts into it.
She felt better after her vomit. People were giving them weird looks but she ignored all that matters is she feels better now and no one can stop that. Thank fully she was sitting by the window so she threw the disgusting nylon and rinsed her mouth before falling into a deep slumber.

*****
Nabeelah dragged cherry to the love garden where asad was waiting.
When they reached to where he was standing pressing his phone, she did as layla advised.- she hugged him from behind.
Taking in her scent he knew that it was her so he pulled her hands and now she is facing him.
She shyly hid her face on his chest, this Is the first time she is hugging a non-mahram well if you'll count her cousins out of the lists.
He felt extremely happy knowing that layla is doing her work just as he asked.
He smirked and layla gave him a thumbs up before leaving them together.
"Am sorry for not attending the party.." He shushed her up keeping his index finger on her lips ,she blushed harder and tighten her grip on his back. So this is how layla feels whenever she hugs her boyfriends or rather sugar daddies.
She silently thanked layla in her head for making her do this.
He used his finger to raise her chin so he'll be able to kiss her, as if realising what she was doing she jerked away abruptly.
"What happened?". He asked trying so hard to conceal his anger, if he gets angry now his plan will fail, if he gets angry because She refused him a kiss She'll just walk away on him. She's not the type that will start apologizing to a boyfriend because she's offended him. No! That's so not nabeelah waziri. Instead She'll leave you and wait for you to cool down and come back to her.
She's the one to be spoilt, she's the one who needs affection and not you.
She's never really loved anyone a lot not even boka, she's just with him to level up her image in the school.

"Uhmm nothing, let's get going". He shook his head but followed her anyways.
They got to the parking lot and sat on the trunk of his car. His hand stroking hers gently. Deep inside her she likes the what he is doing but she won't show she does.
Asad on the other hand knew he is having an effect on her because she was trying so hard to steady her breathing and she kept blinking her eyes. When she couldn't take the feeling she's getting anymore she slid her hand out of his.
Her emotions are resurfacing she can't risk that. Girls got ego!.
She picked up her phone and dialed Cherry's number again, it rang twice before layla arrived in their front. "Am sorry, I got caught up". She breathed out, her chest heaving up and down as if she ran a marathon. She was having a hot make out session with one of her endless boyfriends in school when nabeelah's first call came in and soo she ended it even though she didnt want to and ran from the empty lecture Hall they were in to the parking lot.

Nabeelah just collected her bag more like yanked it off her body. She was just waiting for her so she could leave with asad but layla just had to waste her time.
Layla discreetly rolled her eyes, she gave nabeelah one last apologetic smile and nabeelah just nodded. Layla gave boka a brief side hug before he got into the car and they drove away.
Leaving behind a smirking evil layla, she felt happy nabeelah took her advice.
After her first attempt of getting nabeelah out of their house failed because mami refused to buy their lie and let her sleep over at layla's.
They decided that She'll go out with asad from school without anyone's knowledge, yes she skipped lectures but she doesn't care.

"Fool! You'll take yourself to your dead trap". Layla hissed and went on her heels to what she was doing before nabeelah cut her off.

****
Hibbah got off the car and stretched her legs, oh how sweet it is to finally have her legs down.
She looked around the car park lazily,a yawn escaping her. Everybody in the park was doing one thing or the other. She just smiled. She was truly amazed by what she saw on their way, the huge trees,mountains and hills. Allah's creations are truly the best.

"Hauwa, Hibbatullah let's get going". Ya Habeeb ordered. They both picked their bags and marched to where they'll hail a taxi so they'll go to their final destination.
"Keh look at that building fah". Hauwa whispered into hibbah's ears. Hauwa let her eyes wander everywhere looking from right to left, front to back. They'll walk ahead of her because She'll stop sometimes when something takes away her attention. She had to run in other to catch up with them. She almost got lost.
"keep looking at stuffs, when you get lost in this big city,your own trouble". Hibbah scolded holding hauwa's hands so she won't wander off again.
"If I get lost you'll be the one to cry". Hauwa said not even bothering about the consequences of her getting lost. All she knows is her family loves her and they'll certainly get worried when she's lost.
"Whatever let's go". Hibbah said and they increased their pace to catch up with ya Habeeb just in time for them to board the cab.
Ya Habeeb gave the driver directions and they slipped in.
He was giving amanah of the two girls if they get lost he is doomed!, he just prayed the two teenage almost adults will not give him a hard time taking care of in the city.

At the back of the car hibbah and hauwa were chatting happily as they point towards things they've never seen in their life until now.

After 40mins, they arrived at ya Habeeb's apartment, the one he was given by his company.
The girls alighted the car, from the car park to the house is another travelling. Hauwa thought.
Feeling tired from the journey. She was already dozing off before they arrived.

Ya Habeeb pushed the door open and the girls followed behind. He switched on the lights, and the lights illuminated the room. Hibbah and hauwa never thought the apartment ya Habeeb is talking about is big. They thought it was just like their houses back in gombe. Had it been they've never seen something like this or even better, their jaws would have been hitting the floor. They've seen chandeliers in Mr saleem's house so they know somethings.
The house is a two bedroom apartment each with a bathroom adjoined respectively.
Then a dinning area, a kitchen and a parlour.
"Ya Habeeb the house is soo nice". Hauwa said unable to hold her surprise.
"thank you, I'll show you to the room you'll stay in". They nodded and followed him to the said room.
When he pushed the door to the room open, this time their jaws were literally on the floor.
The room was furnished completely. A whole bedroom set. Hauwa wasted no time in jumping on the soft looking bed.
"wayyo dadi".she exclaimed sinking deeper into the bed. Ya Habeeb just chuckled and excused the girls. Hibbah wanted to jump on the bed but was being shy because of ya habeeb's presence she waited untill he left before joining in.
"You are shameless I swear, you couldn't even wait for your brother to go out". Hibbah muttered, praying to god to give her best friend sense. "So what? He is my brother". She replied .
" allah ya shirya ". Hibbah prayed.
" ya shiryemu gaba daya". Hauwa fired back.
"Ameen ameen". Hibbah muttered.

"Am pressed". Hibbah said after moments of checking the room, opening drawers.
" I'll ask ya Habeeb for the toilet". Hauwa said and closed the door to the wardrobe.
"Wait, isnt this door supposed to be toilet". Hibbah pointed at the door which they didnt open.
"check it out". Hauwa said.
" are you sure, what if its something ". Hauwa hissed at her mumu Friend, walked passed her and yanked the door the bathroom.

" what the freaking jahannam".hauwa yelled looking at the spotless shiny white toilets floors.
"What is it?". Hibbah worriedly rushed to her friends side to see for her eyes.
She pushed her aside.
"Oh my allah, see this toilet, this thing is nothing less than the size of the room i live in". Hauwa yelled again.
" shine ai". Hibbah agreed.
Ya Habeeb hearing his sister's yell rushed into the room to see what was going on.
He met both girls in front of the toilet.
"What's going in here". He quirked a brow. Awaiting their answer.
"Ya Habeeb look at this place, is this a toilet, is this how your own is?,why didn't you tell me earlier I would've been following you whenever you'll come to abuja, kuut!". Hauwa rambled all in one breath.
Ya Habeeb shook his head but couldn't hold the chuckle that escaped his throat. Hauwa can be stupid. Hibbah just stood watching her friend ramble shamelessly in front of her brother.

"who wants to pee"he asked.
" hibbah". Hauwa answered since hibbah was feeling shy.
He showed her how to operate all the stuffs in the toilet and left.
She went in and sat on the water closet being extra careful not to slip on the slippery looking floor.
After she was done. She pressed the thing she saw on top of the toilet seat.
And the water guffawed which made her shrieked and ran out of the toilet.
"What happened why are you running out".hauwa asked.
Hibbah explained what just happened in the toilet with her when she pressed the button to laugh. Hauwa bursted out laughing.
She explained to hibbah what it does since ya Habeeb had told her.
Hibbah slapped her friends thigh for laughing at her expense.

After they performed ablution and were done with their shenanigans they prayed the prayers they missed.
Hauwa spent extra time in the toilet to play with water. " since there's water everywhere, why won't I play and enjoy". She had said back in the toilet.

After they were done eating with ya Habeeb in the parlour, they all retired to their rooms.

Hibbah went through her books while hauwa lazily slipped under covers and slept off.
Tomorrow Is the long awaited day for the scholarship exams. Hibbah shuddered at the thought.
What if she passes the exams and gains the scholarship? Is that how she will travel abroad without even knowing how to operate everything in a common toilet? Is she ready to leave her ummi? But she can speak English and form what she heard the white men speaks English right?. What if she dies there? Who will know? Who will bring her back ?.
"Wayyo na shiga uku". She muttered before bursting into tears, her thoughts are scaring the living daylights out of her.
"I don't want to write the exams again, why didnt I listen to ummi and stayed back". She said to herself crying harder. She muffled her sobs so as not to wake hauwa.
She decided she will just pray to her lord, at least he is with her and he'll always protect her.
Allah is always with the one who has pure intentions.

*****
Nabeelah and asad arrived at his house.
"Why are we here, what are we going to do?". She asked him. "Am just here to pick up my credit card before we leave". He cooed opening her door like a gentleman

They walked into the silent house, nabeelah stared feeling cinciosu of her surrounding, should I run back and wait in the car?.she thought in her head. No that would be embarrassing. She told herself again.

She heaved a long breath, nothing will happen.

They kept moving passing different rooms untill they reached a door where he stopped.
They got into the room.
"why are you standing, relax baby feel at home". She gave him a little smile before ambling to the couch in the room.
He disappeared into a corner before coming back with two cups of drinks, one which he gave her.
"Why is the house quite?". She asked still not feeling comfortable being in a Man's room alone.
"Oh babe, am a big guy I live alone, stop acting dumb". She eyed him still holding the drink.
"Am sorry sweetheart, you are just acting as if something will happen just chill and take your drink". She shook her head no. "Am ok".

"C'mon babe, take it". He collected the drink and held up to her mouth.
" I told you I dont wanna take it is it my force".she pushed the cup, it crashed down unto the floor and broke into pieces.
He started moving away from her, "where the hell do u think u are going". She yelled furiously.
He ignored her which infuriate her even more, she followed after him. He locked the door swiftly and turned to meet her face.
"why are you closing the door, boka are you crazy". She started taking steps backward he followed suits, his eyes running over her body.
She stopped when she reached the bed.
" please let me go, asad you are not in your senses". He looked at her his eyes darkening filled with lust.
"Help! Help me somebody helped". She screamed holding her hands in front of her chests.
" scream all you want my love, no one can help you". He whispered into her ears, she shuddered her eyes brimming with tears.
"Na shiga uku na palace, asad please don't do this". She started crying so hard but he didnt have an ounce of pity in his heart.
"You had your way babe, its now my time, you let me take what I want peacefully and I'll let you go". He pushed her on the bed, she begged and begged but to no avail.
He yanked her veil off her body, she tussled and thrashed but he is stronger than her.
He looked at her chests licking his lips, she hit his chest, slapped him which got him even more furious.
He slapped her hard across the face, she felt the stinging pain of the slap but that was the least of her concern, all she was thinking about is her mom's words about her dignity, her brother's words.
She felt her world spinning, hot tears streaming down her face.
He forcefully tore the front of her dress,exposing her cleavages.

She tried to stand up but his weight on her was too heavy,she tried to cover her chest with her hands but he pinned her hands above her head.
She shouted and shouted untill her voice was not shouts turned into whispers.
She remembered what she was taught in her senior secondary school. She felt her lips curving into a smile before she pushed him with all the strength she had, he fell on the floor with a loud thud. She used that as her chance to apply what she was taught.
She stepped on his area where the place doesn't shine hard. He held his body groaning in pain. She grabbed the key from his jean pocket and ran to the door.
Not bothering to pick her veil, she ran straight to the gate. She hailed the first cab she came across and got in.
She look disheveled her half torn clothes, hair open without shoes. But that was the least of her concern. All she wants is to go back home and be in her mami's arms.
"Hajiya Ina zamuje?". The driver asked looking at the lady who looked like she escaped from an asylum.
She rushed her words and he didnt understand but later he got what she said.
Her lips quivering.
The driver took pity in her but refrained his curious self from asking her what happened.
He drove away to the address she said.

Yo! How are we all?, am fine thank you for asking😂.

Who thought nabeelah is an almost victim, poor girl she was almost raped.

You thoughts on the chapter?

Show some love.

Vote, comment, follow and share

If i get enough votes and comments I'll update before sallah.

I want 40+comments and 60+ votes.
Please guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 4.7K 24
Copyright© 2023. All rights reserved. Madina, the skillful pilot got hired to work for the most notorious former street-fighter who has managed to wo...
41.2K 9.3K 44
"You're so beautiful Jenny." Kola's voice was dangerously low and his breath fanned her neck. Kola stopped talking and Jennifer could feel his lips...
385K 26.9K 63
Genre: Romance, Suspence, and Spritiual ranking#1 IN MODEL She is his boss and He is her PS. She is a model and He is Worker. She is B...
25.5K 2.1K 79
She's right next to me on my bed, the girl whom I had been trying to impress in my entire vacation, I know for a normal person a vacation means only...