Seven Devils And A Deliquent...

By lilunkwriter

"I know your secret, Athena", His eyes were glued to the switchblade in his hand. "And that is?", I asked, my... More

ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ

ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

296 11 25
By lilunkwriter

tw: knife kink, degradation, gun kink

Elijah stood over me threateningly, his gigantic 6'6 figure standing over my short figure. I clenched my fists, barely moving from my spot, trying to achieve dominance.

"Remember last time, babygirl?", His fingers made its way to my neck, coiling against my chain, "That wasn't fair, so now it's my turn".

I scrunched my face up, clenching my jaw at him. His bullshit was getting on my nerves so I shoved him away from me, feeling my knuckles turn white.

His eyes darkened, and he licked his lips. "Get on your knees, slut". Elijah's hands were gripping a switchblade, playing with it in between his fingers slyly.

Elijah made his way over to me, his footsteps teasing as I was on my knees. My heart jumped once I felt his hand grab at my chain and pull it towards his face, so we were barely apart.

"You fucking whore, what did you think you were going to get from snooping around huh? Or were you just a horny little bitch for me? Dirty slut".

I could feel the cold metal against my neck, scraping my skin as a drop of blood rolled off my neck.

"Fuck off, Elijah, it was an accident".

He leaned towards me, I could feel the heat from his body embracing mine as he dug the switchblade deeper into my neck.

"You don't like this, really? Most kinky sluts I fuck do".

His grip on the switchblade dropped and he pulled me in by my neck, his hand big enough to wrap around my whole neck.

His hands were colder than I imagined them to be, and suddenly I let out a moan that I tried to suppress from the beginning.

"You like it", He chuckled. "It makes me hot baby, do it again".

There was this clash of both hatred and pure lust over the figure that had his hands on my neck.

He picked up the knife, and for a moment I felt my heart skip a beat as I thought he was going to hold it against my throat once again, yet he didn't. His fingers let the knife slip in between them as he flicked the knife casually.

"What were you thinking, Athena? You fucking thought it was a good idea to be curious?".

I stayed silent, my urge to talk back rising as I bit my lip.

"Curiosity killed the cat, and now it's going to kill you, my whore".

His tongue wrapped around the knife as he licked the tip. I heard him whisper "fuck" underneath his breath as he stared at the switchblade with gleaming eyes.

Then he stood up, his long ankles casting shadows onto me. He ruffled through his bag and got hold of an object: a gun.

Elijah pointed a finger gun at me and shot me with a wink before reloading the actual gun in his other hand.

"I'm going to shove this down your throat, bet you're gonna like that".

So this was it. I was going to be killed by a horny white guy with some sadistic sides (I wasn't complaining about the sadism). Honestly, I was slightly enjoying the show but I was beginning to see red and once I saw red, then I had to fulfill that pleasure.

I got up, brushing off the imaginary dust on my lap as I stared at him quietly.

"Fucking brat. I'll punish you".

He walked towards me, taking his time as a small smirk appeared on his lips. I noticed that he had left the switchblade in a accessible place for me. In a swift second, my hands gripped into the switch blade and I rushed to shove him into the sleeping bag. I heard him groan in pain as his body made contact with the floor.

My hands were shaky as I held them onto Elijah's neck, his eyes piercing into mine, blood pouring out his nose as he gave me a sloppy smile.

"I like this".

"Shut the fuck up", I dug the knife deeper and my heart beat harder as I heard him moan.

The fact that he didn't blink at all as he stared silently gave me a sense of foreboding.

I held my breath, my stomach doing summersaults while I did. Dropping the blade, my hand searched for the gun, my other one on his neck.

It took me by surprise on how heavy it was, reminding me that it's been a while since I've touched one.

I held the gun to his temple, watching him wince slightly.

"Who's the bitch now?"

He clenched his jaw and sighed, his cheeks beginning to get rosy. 

"Athena, put the gun down".

I mocked his voice in a higher pitch, chuckling as I did so.

"Athena..", He growled.

I pushed the gun deeper into his temple, hearing him groan harder. My hands could barely keep still, sweat rolling down my forehead as I pulled the trigger.

Feeling my self flinch as I awaited the bullet to go through. I closed my eyes, expecting Death to take away Elijah.

It didn't matter how long I waited, nothing went through.

Once he chuckled, I pried my eyes open, locking eyes with Elijah who was smirking slyly.

"That was intense, babydoll", He whispered softly, his hands twirling with a piece of my hair, "But next time, remember to reload it".

"I-I just saw you reload it a few minutes ago", I said as my lips quivered.

He pushed me aside surprisingly gently considering the things he had done in the past few minutes and chuckled as he got up.

"I'm sure you did, babe".

He left.

**

Mike greeted me as soon as I stepped out, his warm smile embracing me. I didn't appreciate it, though.

"Ah you're finally out Athena!".

I gave out a tired smile as I saw his eyes light up.

"Yeah".

"Join us, we're fishing!", He exclaimed enthusiastically, reminding me of a little boy who just got a new toy.

So I followed him to the river, watching the water wash over the rocks as Matthew extracted the fishing line, a fish struggling as it was taken away from the water.

Beside Matthew was Elijah who was leaning against a tree with a cigarette in between his fingers whilst Lily stared daggers at him. He made sight of me and sneakily winked.

Lily's expression began to change as she noticed me- into a more warm and soft expression.

Mike smiled at me once again and put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed it. "Do you want to try fishing? We're going to eat it after the Sun sets".

I didn't have enough brainpower to reject his offer and nodded silently, stiffling a yawn.

Matthew stared at me as I approached him, he handed me the fishing rod, the only word escaping from his mouth were: "Don't break it".

I felt like I was being watched, and it turns out I was actually beinng watched by 9 other people behind me.

Cringing as I got ahold of a worm, I hurried along and attached it as bait, throwing out the line. Whilst waiting, I couldn't help but to let my curiousity slide on why it was so painfully quiet.

As I pulled the fish out, I felt the water spraying all over me whilst I handled it down the bucket.

We watched other people fish as the Sun set and we made our way back to the camping site, the colours on the sky reflecting onto the water.

It was getting dark as we got back, a fire was already roaring. Elijah and Cassius standing in front of it, nodding their heads towards us.

As I made eye contact with the great flames a feeling of deja vu hit hard.

damn i miss lighting stuff on fire.

We all sat on the logs, all facing around the fire. I watched as the flames lit up all the faces of the people I've been familiar with the past few days.

My tongue burnt as I tasted the hot marshmallow scraping against the roof of my mouth. I cursed under my breath.

After the campfire, we dispersed onto our tents. I awaited until there was silence, until there were no more flashlights.

My hands gripped onto the zipper of the tent, carefully extracting my phone to turn on my flashlight.

I crept towards the stream of water, feeling the leaves crunch underneath the weight of my existence.

As I felt the cool wind gush against my cheek, I held out a breath, turning off the flashlight on my phone and laying down beside the stream.

the stars.

I traced my finger at the shapes the stars made, oddly enough not recognizing any constellations. I've never seen anything prettier than the sky, it was a cloudless night, and the balls of fire in the sky never shone brighter than it did today.

My eyelids began to get heavy and my vision blurred, but before I could lay myself to sleep an abrupt noise awoken me.

"Come on, damn it, Elijah", He muttered a few profanities at Elijah, "Can't you fucking hurry?".

"Jeez, calm down, mom", Damien replied, his voice sounding raspy and dry, yet still not losing it's deepness.

"Fuck you man".

"We're brothers man, we can't fuck even-though I know you just can't resist me", Elijah sniggered loudly.

"Oh my god, fuck you so much, Damien", I heard someone slam into the ground, whilst Elijah's giggles filled the air.

"I can't believe you shoved me, you dick", He spat at Elijah, "Just confess that your favourite category in P-Hub is gay inc*st".

"Fuck you!".

From the groans of pain coming from Damien, I guessed that Elijah had shoved Damien, hard.

They soon passed by without noticing my shallow breathing, hardly giving a fuck about my body on the ground. As soon as they were gone, I held my breath as I felt my chest heave peacefully to the sound of the night.

I got up, brushed the leaves from my body as the flashlight from my phone illuminated my path towards the lake. Moonlight hit the water, I could make out a distorted reflection of my own face.

I felt myself shiver as I began to strip off my clothes, the air was cold and wispy. Blood rushed into my cheeks, which was hardly noticeable since I had a way more tanned complexion, my hands shook uncontrollably once my toes hit the water.

The water was delicate on me, yet it was so harsh to the point where my teeth was chattering violently. I let myself sink into the water for a moment, feeling my own hair scratch upon my skin.

I felt at peace with myself, the feeling of cold water washing off me in the middle of the night was truly refreshing. All the thoughts and troubles that had once burdened me had felt like it had been lifted off my shoulders- before I heard the voice of someone calling my name out from above the surface of the water.

"Athena! What are you doing here?".

Oh fuck it was Cassius.

note: sorry for taking so long to update, i hope u liked this chapter lol- it's inspired by some things that happened in my life ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.4K 38
Amber had been trying to run away most of her life. When she finally succeeded, she found the place she would call home in her heart. Four boys- two...
1.1M 24.6K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...
1.7K 44 25
Amanda Rose Bella. Age 20. Working for a secret agency against the Mafia is assigned to kill the 2 mafia brothers, Adrian and Igor, Sidorvo. What hap...