What's Wrong With Ms.Kang?

hyewoncutie

Misunderstandings arise when Han (YN), a highly capable secretary, announces that he will resign from his pos... Еще

Chapter 1!
Chapter 2!
Chapter 3!
Chapter 4!
Chapter 5!
Chapter 6!
Chapter 7!
Chapter 8!
Chapter 9!
Chapter 10!
Chapter 11!
Chapter 12!
Chapter 13!
Chapter 14!
Chapter 14.5!
Chapter 15!
Chapter 16!
Chapter 18!
Chapter 18.5!
Chapter 19!
Chapter 20!
Chapter 21!
Chapter 22!
Chapter 23!
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25!
Chapter 25.5!
Chapter 26!
Chapter 26.5!
Chapter 27!
Chapter 27.5!
Chapter 28!

Chapter 17!

2.2K 122 48
hyewoncutie

Quite a slow day today at the office as Ms.Kang had little to no meetings and had little to no people to do business with today.

Now, the people inside of the multiple offices of the company building were getting ready to go home as the clock struck 5 o'clock, the time of their dismissal.

"I could use some pork ribs right now~" Joohyun told the group as they went out of the building's exit. "Me too~ How about we visit the new place downtown?" Chaewon suggested.

The group looked amongst themselves until Jinwoo raised his hand. "Sure! I'll go with you Chaewon!~"

"Me too!~" Younggyu quickly raised his hand after Jinwoo.

"Me three!~" Inhyuk soon followed. "I think I could use a quick bite before I get home~" Eunhwa joined in with the group.

Joohyun smiled at the group before turning back and looked at the two following them from behind.

"How about you two? Would you like to join us at the new restaurant downtown?"

Minju and (YN) looked at him as they caught up with the group. "Sure! I'm not going to do anything at home anyways~" Minju answered. Joohyun then looked at (YN) for his answer.

"Um..I think I'll pass..I need to check up on something..maybe I'll join you guys next time~" He told him him while smiling politely.

"Ah..too bad then..well let's go Minju-ya!~" Joohyun told her as the group started walking away. Minju followed them but she turned towards (YN) and quickly told him with a small childlike smile on her lips.

"You better get home safely~"

She raised her hand and showed him a finger heart before quickly turning away and walking back to the group leaving the confused (YN) on the sidewalk.

'What was that about?..I-is she going crazy?..' He thought to himself.

"Going home, Secretary Han?" His thoughts was interrupted by someone from behind. He turned back at the voice and bowed at his boss.

"Yes, Ms.Kang" He answered her with a smile. She hummed in response as she walked passed him and towards a car that conviently pulled up right in front of her.

"Make sure you get home safely, alright?"

Ms.Kang told him as she sat down at the passenger seat. With one last look at him, she quickly gave him a wink and a small smile before she closed the car door and driving away towards her home.

Now (YN) stood still as he processed what she did in his mind. He realized that what Minju and what Ms.Kang said was really similar, making him more and more confused

'I-is Ms.Kang alright? Are both Minju and Her going crazy today? She really seems out of regular character..'

He though as he walked to his car at the parking lot. He quickly shrugged the thought off and quickly drove away from the offices.

*Timeskip!*

*RING!~*

The fresh smell of coffee filled (YN)'s lungs as he walked through the cafe's doors. He looked around the little shop and saw a few customers present at the shop.

He then slowly made his way towards where the employees stayed while greeting some of the customers on the way.

"Chaeyeon-ah!~" His voice rung loud as he called his stepsister. He walked around the kitchen until he saw a head peep around the corner.

"Eh? (YN) Oppa!" Chaeyeon suddenly ran to him and gave him a quick hug. "What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"Yah why are you asking that? Am I not allowed to visit my cute sister?~" (YN) teased her making her groan.

A ring suddenly came from the counter back at the main part of the cafe. They both heard it and Chaeyeon quickly wiped her hands on a towel and rushed out to greet the customer.

(YN) peeked his head from the kitchen doors and looked at them talk to each other. Something about her was familiar but he couldn't come up with anything.

He watched as Chaeyeon quickly took their order and made a drink for them as they walked away to a table. She neatly put the drink at a coffee cup and went out to deliver the drink but another customer rang the bell.

"Chaeyeon-ah! I got it! You can just take the other orders~" (YN) told her as he walked to her and got the cup from her hands and placed it on a tray.

He looked around the shop for the customer and eventually landed his eyes on them. He walked to the table they were at and placed the coffee cup at the table as they continued to read a book.

They lowered the book, revealing their eyes. "Enjoy your drink~" He told her as he politely bowed. He looked up and suddenly locked eyes with them.

"You don't work work here do you?" They suddenly asked.

"E-eh? What do you mean?.."

"Based from your attire, you look like you belong to a nice office~" (YN) looked down and saw that he was still in his work suit.

"A-ah..yes..i'm just helping out my sister, who owns the place and the one at the counter.."

"Ah..I see.." Silence soon took over them. (YN) bowed once more before deciding to walk away from them but she caught his attention again.

"You look really familiar..but I can't remember where I saw you..."

"R-really? I was thinking the same thing but I also couldn't remember.." (YN) smiled while she stifled a giggle.

"If that's the case for the both of us...then maybe it was fate that made us meet today?.." She said with a flirtatious smile.

"E-excuse me?" (YN) asked her in total confusion.

"You know with the both of us seeing each other somewhere and now we finally meet! Did you dream about me?~" She giggled with a pink tint on her cheeks but (YN) remained unfazed and gave her an awkward laugh.

"I-i think I should head back to my sister now.." (YN) quickly told her before rushing back to the kitchen where Chaeyeon was.

*Small timeskip*

"Ooh~ My big brother is already dreaming of girls~ I wonder when I'll become an aunt.." Chaeyeon teased him as she washed the plates. The cafe was now closed with both of the step siblings still inside, washing up on the dirty plates and cups used by the customers.

"Yah I told you that what she said isn't true~" (YN) told her as he wiped a plate clean.

"Really? What are your dreams consist of then? Don't tell me that you dream about just sitting at your desk too~"

"Of course not! My dreams sometimes consist of cool stuff about my life and job...but mostly about Ms.K-" (YN) suddenly stopped talking as he realized what he was about to say.

A sudden flashback of Ms.Kang winking earlier, played in his mind. He felt a chill crawl down his spine as he lightly sighed.

"What were you about to say?~" Chaeyeon asked.

"M-ms.....yah! Just forget about it and finish up what you're cleaning! It's getting late!~" (YN) quickly told Chaeyeon as he had a blush on his cheeks.

'Yah! Why did I almost say that? A-am I also turning crazy? I-i must be...no i-i'm just tired..yeah just tired~' (YN) thought to himself.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.✱───

Imagine dreaming of something with kkura While You Were Sleeping then it became true..

Don't mind me I'm just sleepy..this isn't supposed to mean anything...like I wouldn't base another book off of a drama...

Right?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8K 748 26
Kim Nicole. No parents, no friends. No one to love but the one that took her in. She wanted to be a singer. She lived in the Philippines after that i...
119K 5.1K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...
43K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ꩜ interactive au ★ 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !
Tied (Hyewon x Male Reader) WonTomi

Любовные романы

117K 5.3K 200
When Y/N suddenly finds himself tied to Hyewon, will they find a way to separate from each other and go back to their old lives? Or will Y/N be able...