Love, Seth (BxB)

By letsrunawaycora

*Mature themes*/Trigger Warning!* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* Orphan. Slut. Oliver Angel was soft but the wor... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Character Info/New Characters!! (Minor)
Chapter 8
Who Plays The Characters
Characters EXPLAINED: Jake
Side Story
Love, Dimitri

Chapter 7

1.2K 39 43
By letsrunawaycora

A/N: This chapter is mostly Oliver's Pov

Oliver's Pov

Today is the day I have to do my last job! I'm excited to finally be done with it- but not to actually get the job done. Seth doesn't know about today. Today is also my 18th birthday.
Such a crappy gift isn't? Haha.
I don't want Seth to know either things. I know he's been showing signs of not caring about what I do or that he really cares for me, but deep down I'm still unsure if I could add to that.

Yes I wanna know for sure if he does really care, and yes I really want him to...but what if the answer to my questions are not the ones I want?

I let out a frustrated whine as I pulled an unfamiliar sweatshirt over my head. It was really soft and comfy feeling. The quality was so nice, I knew it couldn't be mine!

I smiled softly whilst I rubbed my hand over the logo. It said....Oli! I grabbed the front in order to look at it properly. I didn't notice someone sneaking up behind me.

"Happy birthday." I yelped. "Seth!?" I stared at him with disbelieving eyes. "I thought you were gone!" He laughed. "I should have recorded that. Anyway, how could I leave without the birthday boy?"

I smiled. "You k-knew?" "Of course I did! I noticed how on this day everytime you'd be smiling to yourself in class. Fonding over some silly little knick knack."

"So, y-you just assumed?" "Yep!" He smiled softly at me then ruffled my hair. "Come on now pup, let's go to hell!"

I tilted my head in confusion. "I mean...to school!" I giggled.

~*~

During class my teacher kept staring at me with an weird look in his eye. I've learned to ignore lust filled stares. It did however send a chill down my spine. I was wearing the sweatshirt Seth gave me and some of my shorts. The sweat reached my upper thighs and to an untrained eye, I would have been mistaken for a girl.

My fluffy, untamed hair was down around my face. I felt so happy and content that morning, it was bliss!

Besides Mr Radton's looks, that wasn't the only thing weird to happen that day. When we arrived school Jake came and molded his way to Seth's side.
He talked over me.
He taunted/teased me, and whenever Seth reprimanded him about it he just brushed off as friendly behavior.

He managed to steal Seth away whenever he tried to walk with me. Only talking about things they knew about.

It annoyed me because I wanted to be in on it too!
I huffed thinking about it, still rubbing the logo on the shirt.

"Mr Angel!" Oh, what? "Y-yes sir!" "Come up to the board and show us how to do this diagram."

*Gulp*

"O-okay." He had a wicked glint in his eye as they slide down to my pale legs. "Mr Angel... isn't that a little too short?"
H

e asked still eyeing my legs. "I... I don't know. I don't think-" "I'll be seeing you after school."

No!

"Wh-what sir? I can't-" "Diagram, Oliver." He held the marker out for me to take and I sucked it up and did just that.

~*~

The same thing happened at lunch. Jake held up all of Seth's attention. I pouted through the whole lunch. I don't think I even ate! It was my birthday for crying out loud! "What's wrong Oli?" The voice spoke so softly. I looked up and met Seth's eyes.

"Hey Seth look at-" "Jake, just shut the fuck up." He looked back over at me. "Tell me what's wrong, angel?" Out the corner of my eye I saw Jake scowl. 

Something about Seth appeals to the childish side in me when he says things like that.

"I-I, it's my b-birthday, and I w-want you to show me some attention t-too," I stumbled over my words. "Aw Oli," He cooed. He got up and walked around the table to sit next to me. Then he rested his elbow on the table, holding up his head. "Of course. Tell me all about your day." He said with a fond smile, looking at me.

I glanced away, blushing madly! "Uhm..weird things have happened to me today. I've been thinking about what I want my present to myself to be." I smiled just thinking about it.

"Oh?" He asked intently. I blushed again. The thing I wanted to buy myself was my favorite snacks and a few childish things. "J-just some snacks is all..." "Like what, pup?"

Pup!?

That's the same nickname he called me this morning! "Y'know, things." He let out a deep laugh. "Okay, Mr Secretive." I pouted. "Hey!" We both giggled.

"I...uh..also got detention." I mumbled. He stared back at me with a seriousness in his eyes that made me feel like I was in even more trouble. "For what?" He asked sternly.
"Because Mr Radton thought my shorts were too short." I whispered whilst playing with the hem of the shirt.

He muttered something under his breathe. "What?" "Nothing. Come on let's about to end.

~*~

Unfortunately for me, I had Mr Radton twice. I had him in the morning and in the afternoon.
Lucky me. ಠ_ʖಠ

I was fretting about having to cancel my session. The bell rung for the end of the day, and I just stayed in my seat. I was about to text Seth to ask if he could pick me up at 4, when Jake came barging in.

"Oliver!" Called his loud obnoxious voice.
"Yeah?" "Mr Radton is a...nice guy. He really cares about his students. In fact, he buys them drinks to have during detention."

I had no idea why he was telling me this. "Okay.." "So drink it." He growled. "Huh-"
"Later!" He ran out as Mr Radton came in with drinks. But not before he patted him on the shoulder.

I was the only one here. That knowledge sent another shiver down my spine. "Well, good afternoon Oliver Angel." He grinned.

Eek!

"Good afternoon, sir." "No need for formalities. We'll be getting to know each other quite well this evening."

"Huh?" "Here, have a drink." He held the cup out to me. "Uhm..." I didn't recognize the liquid. "Is this appropriate-" "Sure it is! Now, drink up."
"O-okay." I downed the liquid. I felt a little woozy.

"If I'm not mistaken, you had an session with a John R?"

How, how did he know that?

The room felt like it was spinning and floor looked like it was opening up. "S-s-sir?"

My words were slurred. "My name is John, John Radton. Nice to meet you Kitten."

Fear spiked through me. "I hope we have a good time together."

That was all I heard before I fainted.

~*~

WARNING: The following contains mature content such as r@pe, unkind words, & may be a trigger to some audiences.

When I came to, I was in a bed. My hands were tied up by belts and when I looked down, I was naked in only a suit jacket and underwear. I glanced around room with fearful eyes. "You're awake. Took you long enough. I don't like fucking a corpse."

Came my teacher's voice somewhere in the room. He had a whiskey glass in his hand as he stepped forward. He took a swig then put one knee onto the bed.

I tried my best to scoot away but some kind of contraption was holding my legs. "Don't bother kitten. Everytime you struggle this thing will open your legs wider."

He smirked staring at my thighs again. He went to stroke them but I jerked away, or at least tried. True to his words my legs were widened in the process. "I told you, didn't I? Don't be hardheaded."

"Y-you drugged me!" I accused. "You're stupid. Who would take a drink from a stranger?" "You're my teacher! You're supposed to-" "Shut up!" He stuck a gag in my mouth. "Don't act so innocent, slut! You're the one who started it. Being such a tease." He stared at my legs again.

"Now look at the prize I get to have." He shoved his hand in my underwear. "Please, please stop."

"What do you think I'm paying you for!? Surely not to whine." He yanked my underwear down then pulled out his phone.

They're not supposed to see it. No one has seen it. I had no idea where he put my sweatshirt Seth gave me. The thought made my heart ache.

"Tell anyone about this bitch, and I'll sell these online." He showed me my own cock.
"I think I'll make this my wallpaper."

Tears streamed down my face. "D-don't do this!" He slapped me. "Only thing I wanna hear from you is moans and begs for more. Or do I have to knock you unconscious and fuck your corpse!?"

He reached over and got a condom. "I don't know how many people you invited in here," He said putting a finger in my hole. "But I don't wanna catch anything."

He didn't prep or nothing. Just shoved his hard dick into me. I screamed out in pain. "Don't! Please don't!"

He didn't listen. He continued to fuck me harshly. "So tight!" I felt something drip out of my hole. "It seems maybe I was too rough." He chuckled. "You're bleeding."
He grumbled. As if he wasn't the cause.
He just RIPPED ME!

I sobbed into the pillow. I didn't notice when he untied me and raised me up. "I want to eat you out."

I felt sick! He shoved my cock into his mouth and it felt slimy. After a while, I felt something slimy enter my hole. "I want you on your knees little bitch."
He yanked me off the bed and threw me onto the floor.

I let out a scream from the pain of my ass and back hitting the floor. He slapped me again. "On. Your. Knees!" I scrambled to get up. He yanked my hair to pull me closer and and pushed his dick down my throat.

Tears slid down my eyes as he fucked my face. My throat and jaw begin to hurt.
I faded out after then.

~*~

A/N: If you've chosen to skip the previous scene you can pick back up here.

I limped out of the room. He threw money at me and pushed me out. I held Seth's gift close to me as I cried. I had no idea where I was. I saw 10 missed calls from Seth and 15 unread messages.

I dialed his number with trembling fingers.

"Oliver!? Oli, are you okay? Where are you!?"

I cried louder. "S-sethy, come get me!" I sobbed. There was a pause. Then he said in a calm voice; "Where are you angel?"

"I don't know! C-can you track me?" I was reaching a pit of despair.

"I'm on my way."

~*~

Seth's Pov

I jumped out the car when I saw my little angel. He was cowering in a ball. There was a jacket draped over him. "Angel?" He was shivering as he looked at me with glossy, puffy, red eyes. He jumped into my arms with a lopsided limp. "Pup, who did this?" He whimpered in my hold.

I just soothingly rubbed his back. Fortunately, I took my dad's car instead of my motorcycle. I tucked him into the passenger's seat and hopped into the driver's seat.

"It's gonna be okay Oli, I'll take care of you from now on."

~*~

He fell asleep on the ride to my house. I didn't mind. I carried him into the house. He didn't weigh much which concerned me a little. He even whimpered a few times. I soothingly shushed him. I carried him like I would a child...a.k.a Nat.

I gave him a bath, hoping he wouldn't mind. I even made plans to tell him that cause I felt guilty.

I saw the bruises and hand marks that plagued his body. Let alone the redness. After I took care of him I put him in my boxers, safety pining the sides so that they fitted better. Then put him in one of my shirts.

I even washed his hair. Surprisingly, he stayed asleep during all of it.

"Dada..." He whispered under his breathe. "What was that?" I asked shocked. He just whined in his sleep. I really wanted to hear what he said though. I smiled adoringly at my angel.

I took the liberty of putting his hair in a man bun cause he seemed to sleep through anything.

Sighing, I looked around my room at all the snacks and 2 stuffed animals. One was a polar bear and the other was a puppy.

I got the ideas from Pinterest and Google honestly. I had no idea what to get this adorably soft teen boy, who was lying in my bed, for his birthday.

I left out of the room grabbing the sweatshirt I gave him throwing it in the washer. Then grabbing the suit jacket he had on. I ran outside- after checking to see if Nati was still asleep- and making a campfire.

I just threw random pieces of wood into a pile and lit a match. I poured tons upon tons of gasoline on that piece of shit.
Burning that motherfucker to ash.
I was lost in my thoughts when the fire burned out. I made sure to see if the jacket was gone before I went in.

I showered again and jumped into bed beside a certain little angel and held him close.

~*~

Oliver's Pov

I woke up the next morning next to comforting warmth. I looked up and was amazed to see the sexy sleeping face of Seth Bailey lying next to me. My heart fluttered at the sight and I sighed closing my eyes again.
I fell back asleep with a wide smile on my face.

A/N: "............."

༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽!!!!

Just roll the question..

QOTD: Who do you think Seth should beat up more, Jake or Mr Radton?😤

My Answer: Jake cause he'd be easier to get to!! 😈😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 300 1
With insecurities brewing under his skin, Alex makes some decisions that could lead to devastation. Will he be strong enough to keep Adam at his side...
988K 23.2K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
868 139 14
In 19th-century London, Theodore Bennett escapes execution only to be sold into the notorious Velvet Parlour Brothel, where he is drawn into the enig...